Wife Helps the Carpet Installers

Story Info
Wife shares a fantasy with her husband. Or is it?
4k words
4.42
146.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers

**********************************

This is another excerpt in the continuing saga about Lynn and her cuckold husband. There are references to incidents and characters from "The New Client Series." Like the other stories I have written, it contains, wife infidelity, cuckolding, interracial sex, multiple partners, and voyeurism. This story adds some reluctance on Lynn's part.

I appreciate your comments, suggestions and encouragement.

***************************

One Saturday afternoon, my wife Lynn and I are out on our deck, having a couple of daiquiris relaxing in the shade of an umbrella. We are lying next to each other in a couple of lounge chairs. After a couple of drinks I start to think about the turn in our lives since I first saw her with Andrew. Lynn reaches over and puts her hand on my stomach.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You know what I like to think about?"

"She starts to tease me. You could be thinking about a lot of things. Tell me."

"I am thinking about watching you and other men."

She moves her hand down the front of my shorts over my cock.

"Mmm..someone gets turned on thinking about that. Do you like it that I did not stop with Andrew? Are my adventures at Michael's turning you on? I think I need to take some one upstairs and take care of them."

We go inside and up to our bedroom. Lynn goes into the bathroom, and I undress and get into bed. As she enters the bedroom, I look lustfully at her nude body as she slides into bed with me. Our bodies meld as we put our arms around each other. I feel the fullness of her 36c breasts pressing into my chest. We kiss passionately with our tongues intertwining. I reach in between us to tweak her nipples. We engage in a nice slow afternoon lovemaking session.

We are basking in the afterglow of sex, "I get so turned on thinking about actually watching you and other men."

She teases me some more. Her voice takes on her slutty tone, "What did you like to watch?"

"I liked watching you fuck Andrew."

"What else did you like?"

"I liked watching you suck Andrew's cock."

"It turned you on didn't it. I liked sucking him. Did you like my taste after he fucked me? I was so turned on when you ate my cunt with Andrew watching you clean me up, while I was cleaning his cock."

I think back how turned on I was, between her legs looking at Lynn with Andrew's cock in her mouth. And now there is the excitement of picturing her with her latest client, Michael.

We break our kiss and Lynn is lies on her back and I on my side, leaning on one elbow looking down at her. I have my hand resting lightly on her stomach.

"There is something else I was curious about."

"What is it?

"When you were telling me about meeting Michael for the first time at Andrew's, you said something about being dressed, 'that time.' What did you mean by that?"

She shifts around to face me, "It's kind off embarrassing. If I tell you, you won't get mad?"

After watching her fuck Andrew in his bed and hearing about her fucking Michael and his friend, Jason, what else could there be?

"You know I won't get mad. Go ahead and tell me."

"Well, one time I was over at Andrew's working with some color samples when he came home for lunch unexpectedly. After showing him how the samples would look, we started fooling around and ended up in bed."

I can not help start to become aroused. I still cannot believe how nonchalantly my wife can tell me about fucking another man. Having watched her, I have a vivid picture her splayed out in his bed, his thick cock slamming her cunt accompanied by her cries of passion.

Lynn continues, "He had to get back to work, so he got up, dressed and left me there. I relaxed for a few minutes and thought I heard sounds so I got up and went into his bathroom to freshen up. I came out to retrieve the rest of my clothes. I had to cross in front of the bedroom door to the chair where my clothes were draped. As soon as I reached the door, I looked up and there were John and Charlie in the hallway."

They were the carpet installers Lynn uses on most of her decorating. Charlie is a white guy in his late forties and John is a black guy in his fifties. "You mean they saw you nude?'

"Well, not all the way. I was wearing panties. But they saw my breasts. I was so embarrassed."

I am stunned, not only had the workmen seen my wife's breasts, but I am sure the panties she was wearing did not hide very much. Compounding that, they saw her getting dressed in Andrew's bedroom. They must have known what was going on. Now even the carpet installers knew I was a cuckold. At the same time I find myself excited at the fact that they saw Lynn and what she was doing.

"That certainly explains the strange looks they gave me when they were over last week measuring for the new carpet. What did you do?"

"I was so surprised; I just stood there while they stared at me."

"Did they say anything?"

"No. They just kept staring at me. They were looking all over my body. I was wearing one of my skimpy panties. I knew they could see my pussy through the thin material, not just my breasts. Then I collected my thoughts and hurried away from the door. I got dressed and went out into the hallway where they were taking up the old carpet. It was sort of awkward though. I could feel them looking up at me and could just imagine what they were thinking."

She begins to play with one of my nipples, "I do have a confession to make."

What was it? Did she fuck them too? I am already getting turned on picturing her in bed with Andrew having sex. The fact she has been on display for two other guys that have done work in our house heightens the sensation. I am reaching the realization that while thinking my wife has been open with her infidelities and indiscretions, she has kept her secrets.

My mind is spinning, "What type of confession?"

"After being with Andrew, I was still sexually charged. My cunt was still moist with his cum mixed with my juices. I stood in the doorway longer than I had to and let them look at me. I could feel their lust. My nipples began to stiffen. When I was getting dressed, I began to have a fantasy."

I am almost afraid to ask, "What kind of fantasy?"

Lynn keeps stroking my nipple, "I was fantasizing they walk into the bedroom while I was still undressed."

Since I had been in Andrew's his bedroom watching him fuck my wife, I have a clear picture of the scene. I move my hand down between her legs and feel her moisture. Just like the other times she has shared stories with me, three of my fingers slide into her cunt with no resistance. She rolls over on her back, spreading her legs to give me better access. The picture of her spreading her legs in Andrew's bed with the two carpet installers forms in my mind. I lean over and take one of her nipples in my mouth. She puts pressure on the back of my head as I tongue her stiffening nipple. I can feel the dimples forming on her aureoles.

Lynn continues her fantasy, "I stand there still shocked while they come over to me, 'You have to leave. You can't stay here like this. What do you want?'

"Charlie is the first to speak, 'What are you worried about? You know us. It's not like we're strangers. We just want what Andrew has been getting.'

"They stand on either side of me and reach out and squeeze my breasts. Their hands are rough and calloused. I can smell their perspiration. In spite of my protesting, my nipples betray me by stiffening, my pussy is getting moist. I try to squirm away. As I twist away from them John puts his arm around my waist to keep me in place. I picture what I look like in just my skimpy underwear as they maul my tits."

'Just stay still. We just want some pussy like you have been giving to Andrew. We have wanted to fuck you for a long time. A lot of times working in other houses, we talked about getting you in a bedroom and taking turns with you. We just thought you didn't fool around. Besides, if you don't cooperate we may have to let your husband know what you have been doing. You wouldn't want your husband to know what a slut you are do you?'

"I do not want them to know that you get turned on when I fuck Andrew, 'No not that. Don't tell my husband. Take your hands off me. Let me out of here. What do you want me to do? If I do what you want you promise you won't tell me husband'

'That's more like it. We promise your husband will never find out from us. Just calm down and we will make sure you enjoy this as much as we do.'

"I quit squirming and let them to play with my tits. They start to caress them, pinching up my nipples. Moisture begins to seep out of my cunt. John moves his hand down my stomach under the waistband of my panties and feels the wetness. As soon as I feel his fingers in my cunt I let out a moan. I lean up against Charlie while John feels my cunt. I open my legs so he can get deeper. I tell him how good it feels, 'Does my cunt feel good? Is this what you have wanted?'

I can just picture her breathing getting deeper and hearing her moans, "This is one of your hottest fantasies ever. I didn't know older men turned you on. Have you fantasized about them before?"

"Sometimes I have. You know they have done a lot of work for me. When we have been in other client's houses, I knew they were checking me out. I could tell they wanted to fuck me."

"And did you want to fuck them?'

"On occasion when I was feeling real slutty, I would fantasize they would make me fuck both of them. I guess when they saw me almost naked that triggered this fantasy."

She grasps my cock, "You like this fantasy like you do all of the rest of them."

"God yes, the fact they saw you in just underwear is a real turn on. Tell me some more."

"Charlie puts his hand under my chin to lift my lips to his. He starts kissing me real rough. I push my tongue into his mouth. They take my wrists and move my hands down to their cocks. I start squeezing their cocks through their pants. They start talking dirty to me, 'Charlie, Lynn is a hotter slut than we thought. You should feel how wet her pussy is. Tell Charlie how wet it is.'

How am I going to get out of this predicament? I had no choice but to go along, 'Charlie, John's right you guys are making my pussy wet. Why don't take a feel."

"After my invitation his fingers replace John's in my pussy. John moves his hand to cover my ass."

'Yea. We should have done this a long time ago. I bet she likes to suck cock.'

'You like to suck cock don't you? Does Andrew like it when you suck him? What did you do in his bedroom? Did you fuck him?'

"When I don't answer right away, Charlie pinches my nipples. I squeal and try to pull away"

'Tell us what you like to do slut.'

"My eyes water from having my nipple pinched, 'I..I like to suck cock. A..Andrew likes me to suck him. He fucked me right before you saw me. I told you I'll do what you want just don't let my husband know about this."

'That's more like it. You can trust us, we won't tell your husband. So we will get a nice freshly fucked pussy. Com'n let's take her to the other bedroom. Andrew can fuck her in his bedroom and we will fuck her in the spare.'

"So we go down the hall into the smaller spare bedroom."

"Did you get into bed?" I start to phrase my questions like she really did fuck them. Not just a fantasy. At this point I could not tell if it were fantasy or not. She was getting so turned on; I don't think she noticed the difference.

"Not then. They took off their shirts and fondled me some more. They alternated between my breasts, cunt and ass. I rubbed their chests and Charlie's big belly. Charlie has a nice furry chest. Both of them were muscular after years of lifting heavy carpet rolls. I stroked both their cocks again. I could feel them getting hard. I became bolder, 'do you like my body. Is this what you wanted? Do you want me to suck your cocks?'

"They answered me by putting pressure on my shoulders. With my palms on Charlie's belly, I sank to my knees. John watched me as I unfastened Charlie's belt and unzipped him. I put my hands on his waistband and pulled down his pants and boxers in one motion. Out from under his belly flopped a nice fat cock. He was almost hard so I was staring right at it."

"I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke. It was nice and thick. I looked up and smiled, 'does this feel good? Is this what you want?'

"As I said that, I leaned forward and took the head in my mouth. He gasped as I ran my tongue around the head. I had one hand around the shaft and the other cupping his big balls, while sucking him deeper into my mouth."

'Shit that feels good. Man she does like to suck cock.'

"I took more of his cock into my mouth. Every time I sucked him in, my forehead hit his belly."

While she told me about sucking Charlie I let out a moan.

"You get turned on hearing about my fantasies don't you? Can you picture me on my knees sucking Charlie's cock? Every time I am working with him, you can fantasize about me sucking his cock. Tell me how much you like me to suck other cocks. I want to suck Charlie just like I suck Andrew."

"Oh God yes. What did John do while you sucked his partner?"

"MMM..he just watched and waited his turn. Just like you do. He undid his belt and dropped his pants and underwear to his ankles. I looked over and saw a nice black cock. I reached over and stroked him while still sucking Charlie. I soon was able to coax a pearly drop of pre-cum out of his slit."

"Charlie put his hand on my head to stop my sucking, 'Look's like John is ready to feed you, suck his cock. Show him what a good cocksucker you are.'

"So I shifted over to John and used my tongue to flick the cum off the tip of his cock. Then I slid him in my mouth. As I sucked I looked up at him. He was looking back at me while I sucked him. By this time I was no longer embarrassed about getting caught. I was getting turned on."

'God, what a cocksucker. That's right look up at me while you suck my black cock. Charlie, we should have done this a long time ago. I have to lay down. I can't keep standing. I'm trying to think the last time someone sucked my cock as good as Lynn.'

I could picture her pretty blond head bobbing up and down on John's black cock, "So Michael wasn't the first black guy you had fantasies about."

"No I had fantasies about black men before but this was the first one I sucked."

Did I hear that right? Did she really mean to tell me that or was it a slip of the tongue. Like of lot of cuckolds who think their wives are opening up, the realization hits that there are still secrets.

"So did you fuck them?"

"Yes. That was my fantasy to have them take turns on me."

"They reached down and helped me to my feet. John reached over and pulled down the bed covers and sheets, they helped me get into the bed, 'Well Charlie, now we get our pussy.'

"I laid down in the center of the bed. I felt so horny almost nude while they looked me over. I could feel the wetness from my pussy showing though my underwear. I lifted my hips and slid my underwear off of my hips down my legs until I had taken them off. There they were standing over me with their hard cocks sticking straight out. I opened my legs a little and started playing with myself, 'Well, who's first.'

"Charlie got on the bed. I spread my legs to give him access. He was looking straight at my pussy. There was no foreplay; he just began rubbing his fat head up and down my slit. Then he just pushed his cock right in, 'Oohh god, that feels so good, fuck me.'

'Fuck, your pussy is tight. No wonder Andrew likes fucking you so much. John, get up there and let her suck your cock some more.'

"John moved up by my head and rubbed his cock against my lips. I shifted so I could take him in my mouth, 'Yea, that's it suck me some more. Take that cock. What would your husband say if he could see you now.'

"I couldn't tell them he you would like it, 'You promised me you won't say anything to my husband.'

'I didn't say we were going to tell him. Keep sucking. I would have never guessed you would be such a hot little married slut."

"He pushed my head against his cock until I gagged. I had to pull off his cock. A stream of his cum was hanging on my lips."

"I bet you were really getting turned on."

"You know I was. I was moaning and getting real vocal. I kept telling Charlie to drive his fat cock in me. He started really pumping my cunt. I could feel his belly pressing against me, 'Oohh, God Charlie, keep fucking me that feels so good. Let me feel you cum.'

'I knew you were going to like this. Are you going to fuck us some more?'

'Arrrgghh..yes, I will fuck you some more...just give me your cum.'

"He was really pumping me now. I could feel him tense up and then his cock erupted deep in my pussy, 'that's it fill me up.'

"He pushed up on his arms so he would not crush me, 'Shit, you have a hot pussy. I had forgotten what a tight pussy was like. Here John, you take your turn.'

"What a fantasy, I can just see you in Andrew's spare bedroom."

"I knew this would turn you on. They shifted positions with John in between my spread legs. I must have looked like a mess."

"Just like Charlie, John didn't waste any time. He thrust his whole length into my freshly fucked pussy."

I thrust my hips up to meet him, 'God that feels good. Keep fucking me. I'll fuck both of you whenever you want.'

"Charlie moved up next to my head and put his cum coated cock against my cheek, 'How does that feel? Do you like John's black cock in your pussy? Don't worry we will be fucking you again.'

"I just kept moaning cleaning Charlie's cock while John fucked me.'

"Charlie was watching John fuck me while I sucked him, 'Did I leave you a nice wet pussy?'

'Man, it has been a long time since I had a pussy this wet and tight. I think she has adjusted to black cock. You're going want some more aren't you slut?'

"I was getting even more turned on when they kept calling me a slut, 'that's it keep fucking your married white slut.'

"John kept fucking me getting his cock all the way in. I was bucking my hips against him, 'Ooohh god, I cumming'

"I grabbed his ass with both my hands and pulled him as deep as he could get as I came. It was all I could do to keep fucking until I could feel him tensing. I reached under him and squeezed his tight balls as he came, 'That's it cum in my white pussy, fill me up.'

"John collapsed on top of my while Charlie kept kneeling by my head with his cock in my face. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on his slit, getting some more of his cum, 'God that was good. You really know how to treat me. Do you still want to fuck me some more? You're sure your not going to tell my husband about this?'

'Oh, don't you worry about us tellin' your husband. We are going to want some more. Your going to get some more. I'm just thinking about all of the places we're going to fuck that married pussy of yours. We'd like to fuck you some more right now, but we got to get that carpet taken up.'

"We got up to get dressed. As I reached for the sheets to pull them off the bed, Charlie said, 'Don't bother about those. We have a couple of days left. You're going to be back to check our work aren't you?'

"I just smiled and gave his cock one last squeeze, 'Of course I have to make sure you do a complete job and not rush like today.'

"That was so hot. It is getting harder to tell the difference between your fantasies and real experiences. I can picture that actually happening."

"Would that turn you on, if it really happened? You know I was also with them at Michael's house." Her voice lowers, "I had fantasies then also. You know at Michael's, I went without a bra. I could tell they wanted to feel my tits. Would that be ok with you? What if I took off my slacks and went to where they are working, "Why don't you guys take a break. I have some nice young married pussy for you.'

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,437 Followers
12