Wife Hosts BBQ for Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,149 Followers

When Steve came back in the room with the beers, Kim started to stand up to get it from him. Realizing how close she was to flashing her beaver, I was worried. But the length of the shirt was not something that was lost on her. As she started rising, Kim pulled the shirt down as far as it would go and managed to keep herself covered.

With one hand holding her beer and the other tightly gripping the bottom of her shirt, Kim wandered around the room talking to our guests. The guys continued to watch her like hawks. They were being treated to a lengthy view of her thinly-covered body.

Perhaps fifteen minutes later Kim passed by a mirror that was in our living room. When she glanced in it she finally realized how thin her shirt was. She initially did a double-take. I could then see her look carefully at her breasts in the mirror. She even shook them side-to-side a bit to see how they looked moving around under the shirt. Kim then backed up several feet so that she could look at the reflection of her lower body in the mirror. Finally, she turned around to try to see the view of her ass that the guys were getting.

When she was done looking she came over to me. She was bright red. She began speaking to me but everyone was watching her and listening to our conversation.

"Dave, you should have told me that this shirt was so see-through!"

"I DID tell you that it was see-through. You didn't listen to me."

"I can't believe that I've been standing around here wearing just this!" she said, while briefly grabbing a piece of her nightshirt.

Steve interjected, "It's okay, we didn't mind."

Kim turned to him and said, "Yeah, I bet. It's like I've been standing here completely naked." The tone in her voice revealed both surprise and embarrassment.

She then said, "I need another beer," while shaking her head and walking towards the kitchen. Her walk was slightly different now that she knew everyone was watching her ass. It just seemed to have a bit more wiggle in it.

When she came back in with the beer, she still looked flushed. At the same time, she wasn't making any effort to cover herself. And the hand that had been tightly holding down the bottom of the shirt was now off-duty. I offered to get her something else to wear, but she gave a mock scowl and said, "I think it's a little late for that."

The guys hadn't been talking much about her shirt, probably in fear that she might cover up. Now that it was all out in the open, Kim's body was all they talked about and they weren't shy.

"You know your tits look great in that shirt," offered Steve.

"What I like is her silhouette. You can really see the curves of her breasts, hips, and legs," said Kurt.

"And her ass," Phil added crudely.

"I like it when her breasts jiggle under the shirt. You can really see their fullness as they pull the shirt with them," said Tom.

I think Kim was a bit in shock to hear them openly discuss her body. At the same time she was eating up the attention.

"Kim, can you dance a little for us?" asked Tom.

"What, so you can see my boobs jiggle?" inquired Kim.

"Well, yeah," responded Tom with a smile.

The other guys started encouraging her as well. By the smile on her face I could tell that she was considering it. She glanced over at me and I flashed a supportive smile. A few moments later she rolled her eyes and said, "You've already been watching me walk around practically naked in this nightshirt for the past half hour. You probably know my body better than I do at this point. I'm up for dancing, but you guys have to dance too. "

The guys cheered and Kim shook her head. There was already some light music playing, so she just started dancing conservatively. Tom obviously wanted some more up-tempo music, as he went to the stereo, changed the station, and turned up the volume.

Everyone started to dance, but all eyes were focused on Kim. She started out slow, gently swaying to the music. Her breasts looked fabulous, rocking back and forth. The dancing motion also caused the bottom of the shirt to lift up and down, to about the bottom of her ass and just below her pussy. Nothing was showing - at least from eye level - but it could not have been any closer.

As she continued dancing, she grew less conservative. She began moving her arms more, which made her breasts swing wider. She started bending her knees and hips more, causing the shirt to bounce higher and higher. Everyone was watching as it lifted high in the front, showing a large patch of bush. Everyone was watching too when she twirled a bit, exposing her perfect ass. Every few seconds her ass or her beaver were exposed, and her four coworkers weren't missing any of it.

Kim lifted her arms over her head, which thrust her breasts out and implicitly invited everyone to stare at her chest. She looked incredibly sexy. Her loose nightshirt did nothing to constrain her tits as they bobbed up and down, back and forth. Instead, the shirt was pulled around by her tits, accentuating the movement. With her arms lifted up and the motion from dancing, her bush and ass were on constant display.

I couldn't believe that these four guys were staring at Kim's pussy and ass. Just hours ago they were simply coworkers that secretly ogled her. Now they've seen all of her private parts.

I was watching Kim like everyone else. Kim was alternating between dancing with her eyes closed and watching the expressions of the guys. I saw her look down once at her exposed bush, but she just smiled and kept dancing.

After a few songs Kim sat down on the couch to rest. Her previous care to keep her pussy covered by the nightshirt was completely absent. She simply lifted the shirt and sat with her bare ass on the couch. Her knees weren't tight together, but instead were perhaps six inches apart. After finishing her beer and resting for a few minutes Kim again declared her intention to go to bed.

The guys were obviously enjoying watching Kim, and wanted to delay the end as long as possible. Tom asked, "Kim, would you mind taking off your nightshirt for a bit first?"

"Why? I've think you've seen everything by now."

"Exactly, so it wouldn't hurt to take it off, right?"

Kim actually seemed to be thinking about it. Everyone was staring at her in anticipation, but she then said, "If other people at work found out I intentionally got naked in front of you guys I'd never hear the end of it!"

"We won't tell, will we guys?"

Everyone agreed that they wouldn't say anything at work. Kim was still hesitant. Personally, I found it interesting that Kim was less concerned about getting naked in front of them than she was about developing a rep at work.

A moment later Kim proclaimed, "Nah, it's a bad idea. You've seen enough. I'm drunk and I need to go to bed." With that, she stood up, called out a final "goodnight", and headed up the stairs. I got up to join her and told the guys that I'd see them in the morning. Upstairs, Kim and I just passed out in bed.

The morning was uneventful with everyone hung over. After the guys left, Kim and I talked about the events of the evening. She acknowledged being more "daring" than she should have been, but attributed it all to the alcohol. I thought that she was downplaying it a bit; after all they all got to see her body in intimate detail. I didn't argue the point. I was enjoying her little games and did not want to discourage their continuation.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,149 Followers
12