Wife in Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
322 Followers

"Your sister is going to love that one my little pussy girl. Your ass better keep stretching and swallowing my hand because you will have to move out of state when she hears all of this. Ask for the fifth finger and open wide." Responding to her command, I begged for her fifth finger. She folded her thumb under her other fingers and pushed her whole hand up to the base of her knuckles as I cried out from the pain of being stretched to my previous anal limit.

I breathed heavily in an attempt to relax enough to accept the invasion, and the pain began to subside as my ass accommodated the front part of her hand. She told me to start my final confession and that it better be fist worthy.

I explained that the biggest event of the year for my sister's debutante class was the Court of Texas Ball. The dresses for the evening were custom made ball gowns like a royal princess would wear, and my sister had fittings when she was home from school for parties leading up to the big weekend. One Saturday afternoon I walked past her room and saw her standing in front of the mirror wearing what I later learned was called a merry widow, a short strapless corset like garment with long garters. Keep in mind that this was before the internet and the Victoria's Secret fashion show on network television, and well past the time when pantyhose had replaced garter stockings. The merry widow was an exotic and wonderful revelation to an 18 year old high school senior, particularly one who was at least as turned on by wearing lingerie as he was by looking at it. Apparently, it was traditional for the debutantes to wear merry widows under their gowns for the ball. My sister stood there in her white merry widow, white panties, and sheer stockings attached to the garters, preparing to try on her dress. I almost came on the hard wood floors in the hall. In subsequent years, I spurted many loads of cum into the tissues held in my left hand while thinking about all of those 1980's sorority girl debutants, some innocent, some not, wearing their garter stockings for the first time attached to the merry widows under their custom ball gowns. I could see them teasing each other about the naughty stockings. I would also imagine some of them letting their boyfriends take advantage of the easy access available as they let themselves be rudely fucked while still wearing their merry widows, stockings, and heels.

After the ball, with my sister back at school, I found her merry widow on the closet shelf resting on top of a box of sheer Hanes stockings. I pulled the merry widow off of the shelf and attached it around my waist, connecting the hook and eye closures around my back. I could only fasten the hooks about two thirds of the way up my back, but the merry widow gave me the scrumptiously confined feeling of being corseted for the first time. I carefully pulled one of the silky stockings up each leg and fastened them to the garters front and back. I stood to admire myself in the mirror. I still remember how thrillingly feminine I felt when bound in my sister's merry widow, stockings pulling at the stretched garters. I pulled my sister's gold high heeled evening shoes from the closet. Amazingly, the ultra sheer silky stockings allowed the strappy evening sandals to be pulled onto my feet and buckled around my ankle. They were painfully tight, but I was in heaven.

My wife told me I was a very slutty debutante and asked if I ever took advantage of the easy access provided by the merry widow and garters as she adjusted her hand in my ass. Gasping at the renewed stretching, I confessed, days later, I again put out the merry widow, slid the stockings up my legs, attached the garters, and squeezed my stocking clad feet into the gold sandals. I turned my sister's dressing table on its side and greased up one of the one and a half inch diameter spindle-like legs with Vaseline. I pulled my sister's mirror off of the wall above her dressing table and leaned it against a chair so that I could have a good view. I then impaled my ass on the table leg, sliding back carefully as the beaded round foot of the table leg popped into my hungry ass and stretched my rectum. Filing my hand with lotion, I began to stroke myself as I slid back and forth on the table leg, slowly fucking myself as I watched the perverse scene in the mirror. Beside, myself with double pleasure, I came violently, shaking as my ass contracted in spasms around the wooden table leg.

Laughing condescendingly, my wife proclaimed me perhaps the sluttiest debutant ever and told me I could beg for the rest of her hand. Literally entering into unexplored territory, I asked her to please, gently, give me the rest of her hand. She forcefully pushed her knuckles into my overstretched ass. In spite of my efforts to relax my ass even further, I could not get past her knuckles. She told me I better find a way to take her hand or we would have to start over next week, and she would be forced to tell my sister about my panty girl adventures in her drawers and closet. I reached backward over the stretched garters of my corset and pulled my ass cheeks apart, forcing myself back against her hand and arching my back at different angles to try to force her hand into my ass. Slowly, her hand began to slide forward as she pushed with all of her strength. I felt like I was being raped by a telephone pole as she forced her knuckles into my ass. The pain and pressure were relentless as I squirmed to find a position in which I could tolerate the pain in order to stretch my asshole over her hand and stop the torture. I screamed I could not take it and begged her to remove her hand. "You are almost there you little anal whore. You would not believe how wide your asshole is stretched. You could get three cocks in there at the same time. You can't stop now." With her encouragement, I closed my eyes, tightly grasped my ass cheeks, pulled them further apart, and made one final push against her hand. I screamed with pain and tears in my eyes as I felt my ass move gradually over her knuckles and begin to slide down her hand to her wrist in a cruelly paced race with my quickly expiring pain threshold as I struggled to endure this new level of deflowering. Finally, my asshole closed around her wrist. I was now fully her anal hand puppet. While the pain and splitting pressure were still intense, I was lost in an endorphin trance, filled with a warm sensation of accomplishment I had never experienced. The intensity of the feeling made me feel completely focused on my ass to point where my now soft cock was irrelevant, even as pre-cum dripped from the tip like chastity tears.

After another minute, my wife told me my unfortunate prize for taking her whole hand in my ass was I had to endure it being removed. Slowly, she began sliding her hand out of my ass, stretching my spent asshole again to make it over her knuckles. I breathed rapidly like I was having a baby and cried out from the pain of what felt like my bowels being pulled out. I made it back over her knuckles, and her hand slid out of my gapping asshole leaving a void as a tried to recover from the painful violation.

My wife told me she was proud of me for taking her hand even though I was still being punished for my lack of control. As my reward, she reached into her drawer and pulled out a pair of pink satin tap pants and a matching camisole. At her command, I put them on, mesmerized by their feminine softness against my body. I climbed into bed, spent from the ordeal, but satisfied with my anal accomplishment.

wifetoy
wifetoy
322 Followers
12