Wife in Vegas finds Two Black Men Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife trapped in Vegas and finds two big black men - Bedtime.
3.1k words
4.59
49.9k
57

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a wild time in the big Jacuzzi tub, Darrell, Marcus and I all cleaned up. I went to Marcus and give him a big deep kiss as he fondled my ass. Then I went to Darrell and gave him a big kiss while pushing up against his flaccid manhood that was still bigger that 90% of men out there.

"That was a wonderful night!" I stated. "And, I am wiped out and need to get some sleep in my own bed," I followed assuming we were done.

"Laurie, my sexy lady, we are not done tonight..." said Darrell. "Marcus and I need a little goodnight kiss and snuggling tonight... Why don't you put on your sexy white lingerie and wait for us in bed while we have a drink for a special surprise?"

"Oh my God," I thought, "I already drained them twice with huge loads and I have cum at least eight times with long shaking orgasms, how much more can these men handle? How much more can I handle?"

The thought of sleeping sandwiched between the two men started to turn me on a little. "Maybe I did not need to sleep alone tonight," I concluded.

"A special surprise?" I inquired, "What could be more surprising that the last couple of hours?"

Marcus and Darrell looked at each other and smiled. Then Darrell said, "Laurie baby, if we told you it would not be a surprise..."

I smiled and demanded, "Don't keep me waiting too long because I am very relaxed... and a little sleepy." I turned to gather my special bought outfit, put it on and slid into bed as the guys went out to make another drink.

In just the short time they were gone, I drifted off to sleep thinking about all that just happened and how my pussy was forever stretched by Marcus' big black cock. I heard a noise and someone siding in next to me.

I was half asleep as he started massaging my back and sliding his big hands down my body to my legs and then up and around to my chest. I was then in a big black bear hug being pulled close and could feel his cock starting to push against ass and the bulge against my pussy from the back. The grinding and rubbing went on as I was half asleep with sexual exhaustion.

"Mmmm," I moaned as just the rubbing of a big cock on my panties started to rouse me from my quick nap. Given the size and thickness of the hands I knew it was Darrell.

He started to pinch my nipples through my sexy white lace bra his cock grind my pussy from behind. Darrell was not all the way hard yet, but it was enough to push with some force against my panties and I instinctively spread my legs a little to let his cock have better access.

Darrell's cock pushed in between my legs and now it stuck out by my pussy about 3-4 inches. I moaned again, "Yehhh. What a sexy big cock!" and I reached down to brush, pinch the head with my fingers and then held it against my panties.

He took the clue and started moving back and forth which directly rubbed by pussy and clit through my panties. His cock was growing as I ground my pussy against it. My nipples were becoming hard as Darrell pinched them gently. He leaned into my ear and whispered in a low sexy tone, "I knew your sexy body was ready for another round. My big cock needs to be inside you as you come all over me!"

"Oh Darrell, your cock is sooo thick I do not know if it will fit." and I turned my head for a deep kiss while he kept rubbing my pussy and soaking my panties. Darrell pulled away and then reach down to undo my bra and pulled it off.

His big hands then covered my tits pinching my nipples as a tease. He rolled back a bit and pulled me backwards on him. I turned a little toward him as we kissed deeply. I spread my left leg over his legs and opened up my legs for him to have complete access. He reached down with his hand to rub has growing cock against my wet panties.

"It might be easier to take his massive girth laying on my back and taking Darrell from the side, " I planned in my mind. "Darrell baby, pull off my panties and rub your big back cock on my pussy," I moaned in his ear.

Darrell reached down and I put my legs together and slipped them off quickly. I was naked and returned to the position but now my naked exposed pussy was rubbing up and down his cock shaft. His cock was growing and getting harder and harder as he rubbed my wetness up and down on his big penis. I reached down to my pussy and it was wet. But, not wet enough for his massive cock. He pushed his cock all the way forward and I got to experience how really big his cock was as his pelvis was jammed on mine and his cock tip was way past my belly button laying on my stomach as I caressed it with two hands.

"How am I going to handle this cock?" I thought logically and at the same time my lust driven cunt was thinking, "I want that monster cock in me!"

"Darrell, tease me with the tip of your cock on my clit," I whispered in his ear. He obliged my request and slowly drew his cock off my the top of my belly and back about a foot. He was so big, he had to scoot down for a better angle leaving his head perfectly positioned to suck on my tittles. Darrell drew my nipple deep into his mouth as he proceeded to rub the tip of his cock up and down my wet slit.

This was not like my husbands cock rub. It was not even like Marcus's big cock rub. It was a huge uncut blunt cock rub that opened up my labia with each stroke. I was opening more and more. Darrell attempted his first push and got little more than 1/2 of an inch before he saw the grimace on my face.

"Hold on Laurie, I got something that will help." He pulled back and reach down beside the bed into his robe and pulled out a big black bottle. He opened it up and squired a lot into his hand and rubbed it up and down his cock. He squirted some more into his hand and rubbed the lubricant all around my pussy.

"Coming prepared?" I commented. Darrell just smiled and moved into me again rubbing his cock.

"I am going to stretch your white pussy so open and you will be coming constantly," and Darrell pushed a little more this time.

I bit the pillow and moaned loudly into it. And, Darrell pushed until I felt his head pass into my vagina. I was stretched around his massive cock now as he just made little motions lubing up the inner labia that was stretched around his girth. Marcus was big but Darrell was big and thick and I was being stretched by a beer bottle sized cock! It was like being a virgin again.

The pain stopped as Darrell moved very slow with little strokes. Soon any pain gave way to pleasure and my pussy started to quiver as his cock moved a little deeper with each stroke. Every nerve in my pussy was on fire now as his cock got deeper and deeper. Darrell was slow and methodical as he penetrated me. Soon, he was pulling back about six inches at a time and pushing in slowly again. I was being fucked long and slow while he sucked and pinched my nipples. When I came close to coming, Darrell sensed it and stopped to tease me.

"I want to fuck you from behind, can you handle it?" Darrell asked in my ear.

"I'll try since your cock feels so good in me now..." I replied. But, I did not know that Darrell only had half his cock in me...

Darrell rolled grabbing my waist as I was put on my knees with Darrell behind me. All the time his cock stayed in me as I was now on my knees and Darrell behind me starting to move slowly in an out of my wet pussy. So far, I could handle Darrell's big cock driving into me. Little did I know it was not even half way up my pussy.

He drove more and more into me from behind my pussy was being stretched and pounded deep. I cannot explain to another woman how this feels having every part of your pussy filled and stretched out. It is incredible! It puts you in another frame of mind where your lust takes over and throws all rationality out the window. I was now screaming loudly, "Fuck me with your big black cock! More! Fuck me deeper!"

It was not long before Marcus was in the room to help out a friend. Marcus saw Darrell pushing into my pussy from behind and exclaimed, "What the fuck Darrell, I thought you were in the bathroom and not fucking Laurie!"

Before Darrell could responded I said, "Marcus,... baby, come over here and let me suck your big cock while Darrell takes his turn fucking me."

Marcus objected initially but when he saw me licking my lips while getting fucked deeper and deeper he changed his mind. He also remembered that he got to fuck my pussy and come deep in it just a couple hours ago.

Marcus dropped his robe and got on the bed as Darrell kept pushing my pussy from behind. He moved closer to me and my mouth. He placed his cock near my mouth and I started to suck on his semi-hard penis with the intention to bring it to its full hardness.

It was hard to concentrate with Darrell pushing is huge cock into my pussy as I sucked Marcus down my throat while he could still fit in my mouth, but I snuck a side glance again at the mirror and got a full view of me being double impaled by huge black men! I came shaking at the sight and had to make sure I did not chomp down on Marcus!

"Laurie likes being double stuffed with black cock," Marcus commented as his hard on grew.

I had to pull it out before it choked me and in my mad lust I stated, "I love fucking your huge cocks!" and then Darrell really pushed and I screamed holding my hand back to stop him.

There was no more room in my pussy from this angle. And a look in the mirror revealed Darrell had a few more inches to go to bury his cock in me!

"Darrell baby, we need to try a different position so I can fit your cock into me." I suggested as he was taking shorter strokes and still pushing in and out.

Darrell smiled as I looked back at him and slowly pulled his huge snake out of me. I watched in the mirror as he exiting showing off his foot long cock pulling from my pussy. He then moved around and laid down with his flag pole sized cock sticking straight up in the air!

Marcus was stroking his cock and just said, "Go for it Laurie!"

I mounted up on Darrell. I realized I needed to move up quite a bit and raise my hips upward to get his long cock the right angle to enter my waiting pussy. Thankfully, after fucking Darrell just moments ago, it was easier to get him inside me. Darrell was pinching and squeezing my nipples as I impaled myself on his big cock. I knew being on top I could control the depth and angle him so he did not hit my cervix.

No sooner had I settled in on Darrell when Marcus pulled my head toward him to suck on his now hard cock. As I bounced up and down on Darrell, I tried to drive a little bit deeper each time. In the mirror, I was watching myself going up and down on Darrell's coal dark cock sucking on Marcus' cock. The position was far more comfortable and my pussy started to spasm in orgasm as I rode that big cock slow and deep as Marcus and Darrell kept telling me how nasty sexy I was being! It was such a turn-on.

As I kept moving on Darrell's cock, Darrell starts to slip is finger tip into my ass. Given I just had a little of that easier in the bath, I did not panic. I relaxed as coached before. It was becoming a turn on being penetrated in my pussy, having Darrell's thick finger going up my ass while sucking on Marcus' big cock! I never would have considered ass penetration in my life!

In a low deep taunting voice Marcus asked, "Are you ready for your surprise Laurie?"

I looked up into his eyes while sucking on his cock and saw a shit eating grin and a gleam in his eye. I pulled him out of my mouth and asked, "What surprise are you thinking about Marcus?"

He said, "Close your eyes"

I complied and he moved around the bed behind me. I started to panic a little as Darrell pulled his finger out of my ass.

Marcus said from behind me, "Ready for our two cocks in you at once Laurie?" It was a question that they only wanted to hear one answer to as my mind raced.

Darrell saw my panic and assured me by rubbing my back and whispering, "Come on baby, relax. We will be gentle and you can even expand your bucket list" He then chuckled as he reached around my ass and spread my cheeks to give Marcus a view.

Marcus moved behind me and started to rub his cock around my anus. It was sensitive and started to turn me on... Then Marcus pushed a little, I tensed up and it hurt.. "Stop, stop, stop"

Darrell spoke up, "Marcus, lube up..."

Marcus found the liquid help and liberally covered his big cock while I kept riding Darrell. Soon he tried again. Darrell paused and I totally relaxed and as Marcus pushed his big black cock into my ass! After he slipped it in both men slowly started to rock back and forth penetrating me even more. I had never been fucked in the ass before and it touched a g-spot I never knew about. I started to shake uncontrollably as I grunted and moaned loudly, "On My God!" That turned on the Marcus and Darrell even more.

"Laurie, you sexy black cock slut," Marcus grunted as he pushed deeper and deeper with every stroke while Darrell had his hands on my hips driving me down on his cock. "How does it feel fucking two big black men at once!"

I could not respond as I was just moaning and screaming incoherently as Marcus and Darrell drove in and out of me. Sometimes they were synchronized going deep at the same time and other times they alternated. After what seemed like eternity of long, slow grinds, I found their pace was quickening and their cocks seem to be getting more rigid. I was reaching a point of passing out due chain orgasms. I had lost all control and was just coming pinned between to huge black men with their cocks deep in my pussy and ass.

I felt Darrell come first. He pushed and grunted as his cock was pushed to the hilt inside of me. I felt the deep spray of his come spray multiple times inside me. That triggered Marcus who pushed all the way into me and he came. I had two massive cocks fully in me coming as I continued to come again and again.

As I came out of my delirious state, I had fallen onto Darrell's chest and Marcus had rolled off my backside and was panting on the bed besides Darrell and myself. I looked over to him and he smiled and said, "You took us all Laurie. That was incredible!"

I moaned agreement as I lay on Darrell with his big cock still buried in my pussy. Darrell was slowly stroking my back. I was exhausted. I heard Marcus get up but it was the last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep on Darrell's chest with his big cock in me.

I don't remember what happened in the night, but I woke to Darrell starting to move his cock in and out of my pussy again. It was still dark outside and I had no idea what time it was but Darrell's cock never left my pussy. And now it was getting hard in my pussy again. It was a gentle, slow fuck and I came in a nice gentle orgasm when Darrell shot yet another load in my unprotected pussy.

I rolled off Darrell and found I was sandwiched between Marcus and Darrell. Marcus was awake now and turned on. He pulled me close, grabbed his cock and push it into me from the behind as he held me close. He now pushed into me easily and deeply. "These guys are going to fuck me all night," I thought to myself. Marcus told me how nice and accommodating my pussy was now. "Dah," I said in my head, "I have just been fucked by Darrell" Marcus fucked me for about fifteen minutes as I had another nice, easy orgasm. He finally pushed deep as I yelped and came deep in my pussy. He left his huge cock in me as we both drifted off to sleep. I thought to myself, "I am filled with Darrell's and Marcus's seed and was not on the pill!" But, I was too exhausted to worry about it now.

During the night I was fucked again and again. I was fucked on my side, on my back, pulled on top or from behind. Each time Darrell or Marcus came in my now open pussy. Between getting up to go to the bathroom, sleeping and fucking I was lost in a haze of orgasms between short sleep cycles. Yes, this white women was now officially a trained big black cock sex machine. Somewhere around 3am, I finally fell asleep and did not get woken up till the morning.

To be continued in the morning...