Wife Invites Me to Join Her Lover

Story Info
Maggie wants two men to please her.
4.6k words
3.86
47.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

Some time ago I wrote a story (A very different threesome) which described a very powerful connection between my wife and her favorite extramarital lover, Gordon. He came to our house and he and Maggie treated me to an extraordinary private porno performance. While I did not join them during the connection (I took lots of photos) I did enjoy some hot sex with Maggie once he had departed. When she releases her inner slut it usually results in hot, steamy sex for several days or weeks after the event.

It had been some time since she had gotten together with Gordon at our house and we never discussed the situation again. After several weeks we had reverted to our old pattern of once a week, married couple sex. One week night Maggie had enough wine to make her "glow" as she does when she gets horny. She had on some sexy Victoria's Secret flannel pajamas and she left enough buttons undone so that she was showing off her very sexy cleavage.

She looked at me sexily and asked me if I had fun when Gordon had visited some weeks before. Of course I responded in the affirmative and told her that I had masturbated a couple of times while reviewing the sexy photos from the event.

She cooed sexily and smiled. "Could we have Gordon over again soon?"

I grinned and asked if she had been in touch with him. Of course the answer was yes.

"When would you like to have him come over?"

She responded, "I was thinking about this weekend...maybe Sunday afternoon. We don't have anything planned, do we?"

I figured she and Gordy had already set it up so I quickly agreed. She surprised me a bit when she said, "I want this visit to be different."

"How so?" I replied.

"I want you to join in. I want both of you to please me."

The last time Gordon came over I was basically a passive voyeur, that is, until Gordon departed. I took lots of photos but never joined in.

Maggie moved closer to me and told me she loved me and wanted me to participate in the action this time. Again, I quickly agreed and asked her why she wanted this time to be different.

Maggie opened her pajama top revealing her big, beautiful breasts and she squeezed them together as she moved up to kiss me.

"I don't really know...except that I kind of felt bad that you had to watch me with Gordon. We were really caught up with each other and after he left I felt like I ignored you."

I told her that actually I was enthralled with the scene and did not mind at all. Nonetheless, I guess she felt a bit guilty but was also eager to fuck Gordon again. We agreed that she would confirm with Gordon and so she did. We had a date for a hot, sexy threesome on Sunday afternoon. Maggie and I had some very hot sex that night and every morning until Saturday. On Saturday morning she told me she wanted to save herself for Sunday afternoon. Not a bad idea for either of us.

Sunday afternoon rolled around and Gordon arrived precisely on time again. Maggie met him at the door with a sweet, deep, sexy French kiss. They walked into the library and Gordon extended his hand. I shook it and we both smiled like old friends greeting each other. In fact, he moved in to greet me with a brotherly hug and we clapped each other on the back.

Maggie sat on the love seat (where she and Gordon had reconnected several weeks ago) and I got a round of drinks for all of us. We made small talk in front of the fireplace and after a few minutes I told Gordon we needed to talk. He agreed.

"Gordon, I believe Maggie has told you that this was her idea and her rules. This get together will be different from your most recent encounter and I want to make certain you are cool with that."

He shook his head in agreement and looked at Maggie. She smiled first at Gordon and then me and said, "You guys are two of my favorite people in the world and the two best lovers I have ever had. To have you both in bed pleasuring me will make me feel like a million bucks. Thank you both for being so accommodating."

In case you missed previous stories you should know that my wife is 5'4" tall and weighs 120 pounds. Her large (39D) breasts stand out on her petite and slender frame. She has lovely and shapely (but slender) legs. She has dark hair, brown eyes and year round tan skin due to her Native American roots. Quite simply she is very hot.

Gordon asked me if there were any special rules and I said only that Maggie was in charge and whatever pleased her, pleased me. Gordon looked at me and said, "Jack, I am so horny. Can we get this party started?" We quickly moved upstairs to the master bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom, Maggie turned to Gordon and gave him another deep kiss while his hands roamed her sexy frame. She was wearing a lovely cotton blouse which fit tightly across her lovely and braless breasts. She had on a black silk skirt and high heels. She looked elegant but slightly slutty. As Gordon kissed her I moved in behind her and reached around to her breasts. Once she finished kissing Gordon she turned to me and mashed her breasts into my chest while Gordon resumed my role of chief breast massager from behind. Maggie and I continued a deep and sexy kiss for over a minute. It felt a bit strange but very sexy to have Gordon tweaking her breasts while I was kissing my wife. He wasted no time in getting her nipples aroused and hard. Maggie was fast approaching the point of no return. The inner slut was about to be released.

Once we broke the kiss Maggie pushed us both back a bit and said, "Undress me now."

Gordon unbuttoned the first button and I undid the second one. It was almost as if we had rehearsed the sexy stripping of my wife. First Gordon, then me...one after the other until we had her blouse open and off her shoulders revealing her lovely breasts.

Gordon moved his lips to her left breast while I did the same to the right one. Maggie rolled her head back in absolute ecstasy, eyes closed and moaning softly. As we suckled on her breasts like starving babies, we fumbled with the zipper on her dress and the sash at the waist. Soon we had her skirt in a puddle around her ankles. She was standing before us with her lovely and naked breasts glistening with the saliva from our hungry mouths. She still had on her heels and the only remaining item of clothing was the tiny black thong that was hardly bigger than an eye patch that covered most of her dark, hairy bush although some cute little pubic hairs did escape from the sides of the thong. She looked very sexy. She told us to get undressed and join her. We set a world record for getting naked.

Gordon is about 5'10" and very lean and fit. As a Navy SEAL he stays in good shape and works out regularly. He has no body fat, sandy brown hair and is very well endowed. When he is flaccid he is about 6 inches and when fully erect he is over 9 inches and very thick. While I am above average length and girth, Gordon's cock is definitely longer and much thicker than mine. Maggie tells me that Gordon has the most beautiful cock she was ever seen and I have to admit, it does look pretty good. (I am not bi or gay either.)

Maggie took Gordon's hand and then mine and led us to the bed. We pulled back the coverlet exposing the thousand count white sheets. Maggie climbed on to the bed and we quickly followed with Gordon on her left side and me on the right. She reclined on her back pulling us both down beside her.

I cupped her right breast and Gordon grabbed her left breast. She turned to Gordon and kissed him while reaching for his impressive cock. It was already erect and Maggie was determined to get him hard and ready as soon as possible. She rolled over towards Gordon and I moved in to spoon behind her. I stuck my cock between her legs and she reached down with her other hand and massaged it between her fingers.

Maggie rolled over and began kissing me and giving my cock the same treatment she gave Gordon. He pushed his cock between her legs and I felt it poking into my cock as Maggie stroked us both.

Gordon could not contain himself any longer. He pulled his fully engorged cock back and raised Maggie's right leg slightly allowing him access to her sopping wet pussy. He pushed his cock into her sweet pussy and slowly pushed his way to the depths of her sex. She responded by kissing me harder and pulling on my cock. I reached down and found her engorged clit and began stroking it lightly. It took less than a minute for Maggie to gush a loud and long orgasm. This spurred Gordon on as he pulled back and started fucking Maggie in earnest. She raised her leg in the air with Gordon's help and I moved down to suck on her breasts while Gordon established a steady fucking rhythm moaning and growling while talking to Maggie.

"You are such a great fuck, Maggie. Do you like this cock inside you? Can you feel how hot my cock is? Can you cum for me?"

Maggie moaned loudly and was able to utter a few words. "Oh, Gordy, fuck me...fuck me harder. I love your cock in me."

I moved down her body and found her clit with my mouth. It was so hot having Gordon fucking her while I nibbled her clit with my tongue and teeth. Maggie exploded with another enormous climax gushing hot and wet on Gordon's cock.

Gordon then pulled out of her sweet pussy and Maggie rolled on to her back. I quickly moved on top of her in the missionary position with her head propped up on the pillows. As I inserted the head of my cock into her stretched and very wet pussy, Gordon moved up to Maggie's mouth. He knelt next to her on my left and moved his cock to her eager lips. It was so hot to see her mouth stuffed with cock while I was inches away fucking her hard. I kissed her on the cheek feeling her mouth swollen with hot cock.

She pulled me over to her mouth trying to force my mouth on to her lips which were totally occupied with Gordon's big cock. She pushed my head on to her lips and Gordon's cock so that I was both kissing her lips while they were also lubricating Gordon's impressive man meat.

I am not bi and have never sucked a cock but I was totally caught up in the moment as Maggie orchestrated the two of us servicing her at the same time. It was totally hot. Gordon continued to pump his cock in and out of her lips while I fucked her furiously. She was so hot and sexy and soon climaxed again. Once she gets started she can climax over and over and never seems to get enough sex.

Before long Gordon announced that he was going to cum. He asked Maggie if he could cum in her mouth and she pulled his cock out long enough to say yes. She stroked his cock two or three times and then forced it deep into her throat. She can deep throat a cock like no one I have ever known. Soon Gordon was pumping furiously as she took every inch of his cock, his pubic hair pushed against her lips on every stroke.

I pulled back eager to achieve my own climax and I was so close. Gordon growled like an animal as he spewed his love juice down Maggie's throat. Over and over he spurted into her mouth and she did not spill a drop.

I could hold back no longer and came with a fury deep inside Maggie's pussy. Over and over I spurted while Gordon continued his assault on Maggie's throat. She was getting two loads of cum at the exact same moment...a first for all of us.

We all rolled over to our backs and collapsed, temporarily exhausted and breathing heavily. What a woman!! What a fuck!!

After a few minutes of silence as we reveled in the moment, Maggie had to use the facilities. She said she wanted to take a shower and hopefully invigorate herself. Gordon and I looked at each other knowing that we were not going to lie in bed together while Maggie showered. He looked at me and said simply, "Do you mind?" I knew precisely what he meant as I nodded my head. He jumped out of bed and headed for the shower.

Soon I heard them giggling and talking softly in the shower. After a few minutes I had to use the toilet and once I did I could not help but peek around the corner into the shower. Through the foggy glass door I saw Maggie soaping Gordon's growing erection while he rubbed her gorgeous breasts with a soapy sponge. They had no idea I was watching the action and getting an erection of my own.

After watching them soap and rinse each other and embrace their naked bodies in a deep French kiss, I moved away wishing I had my camera handy. I returned to the bed knowing that they would soon join me.

I heard them exit the shower and dry each other off. A few moans and groans indicated they were taking advantage of being naked with each other after showering. I was expecting them to return quickly to the bed but they did not return and I heard no sounds coming from the bathroom.

After several minutes my curiosity got the better of me and I crept to the bathroom again. I was surprised to see Maggie sitting on the granite lavatory with a towel over her shoulders. She was sitting on another towel and had her legs spread wide...obscenely wide. Gordon was working diligently between her legs with a razor trimming her dark, hairy busy.

I like her pussy hairy. She usually keeps it closely trimmed in the summer for bikini season but during the winter months, she lets it grow as she knows I like it thick.

Her hair line extends midway up her lower abdomen and the hair sometimes grows to the side and sticks out of her thong (as previously noted). Gordon likes a more neatly trimmed bush and even prefers to have it totally shaved so Maggie was torn between her two lovers.

However, Gordon was diligently trimming the hair on her groin and her upper thighs while she was sitting with her lovely pussy totally exposed just inches from Gordon's nose. He had covered her pubic hair with shaving cream and she looked unbelievably sexy as she leaned back into the mirrored wall with her eyes closed.

Gordon continued his masterful trimming work and I could tell it was making Maggie extremely hot. It was also making my erection return in force. Gordon had a towel wrapped around his waist but was naked from the waist up. I left them to the haircut fully expecting them to be fucking again before making it to the bed.

I was right. After another few minutes I heard the familiar sounds of their coupling coming from the bathroom. I got out of bed again and moved to the door. Maggie was leaning over the countertop with her big breasts mashed against the towel she had been sitting on and Gordon was fucking her hard doggy style (one of her favorite positions). She had her eyes closed as Gordon pounded her with a fury. I could not believe how hard he was fucking her, nor the pace of his pounding. His endurance was incredible. Maggie seemed to be in a constant state of climax as she mewled animal like sounds which grew louder with each climax.

I moved into the room and asked, "Is this a private party?"

Gordon smiled and said, "Sorry, Jack, we got a little carried away. We're coming back into the bedroom."

I moved back to the bed and they trundled into the room with their oversized towels wrapped around them in an unnecessary show of modesty. Maggie dropped her towel by the bed and climbed in with me. As she got in the bed I asked her to get on her knees so Gordon could continue his doggy position with her. I moved under her in a 69 position so I could nibble her clit while Gordon pounded her.

Maggie responded by getting on her knees and taking my hard cock in her mouth. Gordon admired the view for a few minutes as he climbed in behind Maggie. She continued to deep throat me as Gordon moved in behind her rubbing her petite little ass.

Gordon had done an excellent job of trimming her dark, furry bush. He had trimmed the sides removing the hair along her groin and had shaped the hair above her labia into a neat upside down triangle that pointed to her lovely pussy. I did not realize it at the time but discovered later that he had also trimmed the few dark hairs she had around her rectal sphincter.

Maggie stopped sucking me long enough to say, "Jack, you put it in me."

I was temporarily stunned not knowing exactly what Maggie wanted. I had her clit in my mouth and hands on her hips. I was looking between her legs at Gordon who was hard, poised and ready for more action.

Maggie whispered sexily again. "Jack, grab his cock and put it in me now."

I reached up and grabbed Gordon's big cock and stroked it lightly. It felt amazing. It was hard as steel but felt velvety to the touch. I don't have much experience touching another man's cock but this is what Maggie wanted so I did it.

It was very erotic and sexy looking through her legs with Gordon's huge cock poised for entry. I pulled him towards her pussy and did the best I could to guide him in to her sopping wet vagina.

Gordon spread her labia with both hands while I pushed the head of his cock into Maggie's waiting sex. She moaned and pushed back against Gordon. His large scrotum with testicles the size of golf balls hung heavily in front of me. They touched the top of my head as I pulled back to tongue Maggie's sensitive clitoris again.

Soon Gordon's impressive cock was deeply embedded in my wife as I tickled her clit with my teeth. Within moments she was gushing a loud and wet climax on to Gordon's cock and my face. It was very hot and extremely erotic. Maggie's climax was so intense she stopped sucking my cock and laid her head on my leg.

Gordon continued his assault on her love box as Maggie recovered from her climax. She has always been multi-orgasmic but her ability to cum over and over and over is always amazing. It was as if she never really stopped cumming as Gordon continued to pound away.

After several long and loud climaxes Gordon pulled out of Maggie. She sighed and uttered softly, "Please don't stop."

Gordon's cock was literally dripping with Maggie's gushing orgasms. He pulled out of her vagina and positioned the large head of his cock at her anus. We all knew what was next. I have always wanted to eat Maggie while she was being fucked in the ass and it was about to happen.

I was not certain Gordon's big cock would find easy entry to Maggie's little ass but since they had done this before I waited without saying a word. Soon Gordon had the large, mushroom shaped head inside Maggie. I could not believe how sexy it was to watch his cock disappear inside Maggie's sweet little ass. His man meat looked enormous as it penetrated into the depths of Maggie's bowels. It has always amazed me that Maggie can take a huge cock in virtually any orifice but watching Maggie take his huge cock with ease was simply amazing. What a sight!!

Gordon pushed forward and his cock slowly disappeared deep inside my wife. She remained motionless as Gordon pushed ever deeper. She held my cock with her petite and manicured hand.

I watched from millimeters away as Gordon worked his entire cock inside Maggie. Soon his pubic hair was mashed against Maggie's ass and the journey was complete. He withdrew slowly careful to always keep a couple of inches inside Maggie's ass. It did not take long for them to establish a steady rhythm while I resumed my tonguing of her clitoris. After another gigantic orgasm Maggie seemed spent and collapsed on top of me.

I took advantage of the moment to turn around so that I was face to face with my sweet wife and my raging hardon was positioned at her dripping sex. I fed my cock into her pussy and could feel Gordon's enormous prick embedded in her ass. It felt incredible and soon Maggie started moving slowly while easing back on Gordon's cock. I remained still underneath her and let her set the pace.

As Maggie continued to recover from her explosive orgasm she started moving faster and harder on the two cocks. Once she was fully engaged in the double penetration Gordon started moving deep into her anal cavity causing her to arch her back while breathing hard and moaning that another climax was coming.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12