Wife Is Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Friend continues blackmail.
2.3k words
4.26
379.6k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotwife2k
hotwife2k
94 Followers

It had been several days since her first encounter with Jeff. She had immediately called Mark and asked why he had posted her nude pics. The answer was as she expected, he just wanted her to be seen by others, but not necessarily by someone who knew her. Too late for that she had resounded.

She was pondering what to do about all of this when suddenly the phone rang. Her hands were shaking as they now always did when the phone or doorbell rang. She hesitated a moment to answer it, then picked it up. Her heart already racing, she knew it was Jeff as soon as he said hello.

Jeff could already feel his cock hardening as he heard Mary's shaky voice on the other end answer. "So how's the slut wife today?" Jeff teased.

"As good as can be expected, I guess" was her only answer.

Jeff loved humiliating her. Mary had always been such a shy and conservative wife and mom, but now well, now she was at his mercy. "Well Mary let's have some fun today. I want you to go to the Holiday Inn down the street and rent a room. You can pay in cash so your wonderful hubby doesn't find out about it, but you will put the room in your name. Make sure you do it, I will be asking for you by name at the front desk. Also I want you to get a room facing the parking lot on the first floor. You got it my little slut?"

Mary bowed her head as she meekly answered, "Yes, I've got it." Her head was spinning. 'What am I going to do?' she thought. Her only answer was to do exactly as Jeff had instructed. She grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

Jeff then dialed up Mark on his cell phone. When Mark answered, Jeff asked him if Mary had told him what happened. Of course Mark didn't want any of this to get out because he knew it would mean big trouble for Mary.

"Yes, Jeff, she told me everything", Mark answered.

"Good. She's a great little cocksucker and I love the way she looks as she is stripping. You've taught the slut well I see.' Jeff smiled as he dug into Mark with his words. He knew Mark would be jealous, but there was nothing Mark could do as he had put her in this very precarious position.

"Well I am going to have a little fun with Mary today and thought you might like to watch. As a matter of fact, I insist! We will be at the Holiday Inn just down the street from Mary's house. You will drive there and await my call." Jeff didn't wait for the answer and hung up.

"That son of a bitch," Mark thought to himself as he grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. Mary arrived at the motel and parked around back so hopefully no one would see her car parked there. She entered the lobby with her heart pounding and her palms sweating. She did just as Jeff had instructed, paid cash, and used her real name to get the room. As she entered the room, she couldn't believe what she was doing.

The room had a king sized bed and had a large window facing the parking lot. She had always felt a little dirty when staying in motels, but this time, she felt even dirtier. She threw her purse and keys down and switched on the television hoping to take her mind off the thoughts of what she feared was about to happen.

Jeff arrived about 10 minutes later. Checking into the front desk, he asked for Mary Oliver's room. He was handed the spare key she left for him and given the room number. He called Mark as he stepped out of the lobby. "Room 129. Park in the parking space in front of the room and wait." Jeff hung up before Mark could even answer.

Mary was startled as Jeff entered the room. She jumped off the bed and found it hard to stand as she was so nervous.

Jeff marveled at her beauty. Even looking like a scared rabbit, she was a sight of beauty. Her long brown hair, brown eyes and shapely body was such a turn on to him. He admired her bare legs and bare feet as she stood there in her shorts and tshirt. He could just make out the shadow of her bra underneath and had wished he had thought of making her take it off before checking in. 'There will be another time' he thought to himself as he smiled.

"Mary so good to see you," Jeff said. Mary just stood there not sure how to greet him or even to speak to him anymore, once a friend and now a master. Her head was swimming.

"Can't you even say hello you little slut?" Jeff asked.

"Hi" was all she could manage.

"That's no way to greet a friend. Come over here and give me a hug and kiss." Jeff insisted. Mary walked slowly over to Jeff. He held out his arms and she hugged him gingerly. He then looked down at her and moved his face in for a nice hello kiss. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and she thought she would faint right there.

As they parted their kiss, Jeff said, 'Let's have some fun Mary!" He motioned for her to step over in front of the window as he sat down in the chair. His next comment about made her fall down, "Open the curtains Mary" he said with a smile.

She looked at the curtains and slowly reached up and started opening the curtains. When they were about half open she stopped. "Oh no Mary, not half way, ALL THE WAY!" Jeff ordered. She continued to open the curtains until they were fully extended. Mary never even noticed Mark sitting just outside in his car. As she turned around Jeff admired the terrified look on her face and said, "Good girl, now take off your shirt "Please Jeff, don't make me do this. You know how shy I am." Mary pleaded.

Jeff was consumed with his power over her, with confidence he said, "Now Mary, we have been over this several times already. Anytime you're ready for all your friends and family to see your slutty pictures, and don't forget the new pics I just took of you the other day sucking my cock, you just let me know. Otherwise, take off your shirt slut!"

Mary's hands grasped the bottom of her shirt and with one motion pulled it over her head. "Very nice, I just love those tits of yours Mary." Jeff stared at her bra covered tits as she dropped her shirt to the floor. "Now your shorts, slut."

Mary unbuttoned the button and slowly unzipped the zipper revealing her white cotton panties. Jeff looked her up and down as she then dropped her shorts to the floor. He could see her nipples starting to harden under her bra. He didn't know if it was from her getting turned on or just being a little chilled in her unclothed state. Perhaps it was a result of her anxiety. Whatever it was, he didn't care. All that mattered was that she was now his willing slut.

'I wonder if Mark is enjoying the show' he thought to himself with amusement.

"Turn around and face the window, and take off your bra." Jeff was waiting for this, to have total control over her and to force Mark to watch as he commanded her to strip in full view of the parking lot. Taunting her Jeff continued, "Do you think anyone is watching you strip? Watching you strip like a cheap whore in front of the open window?"

As Mary reached behind and unclasped her bra, she looked out of the window to see if anyone was watching. Her heart was racing imagining one of her worst fears....that someone would see her stripping. As she pulled the straps down off her shoulders, she gasped. She saw Mark sitting there in the car watching her being humiliated by Jeff. Her nipples hardened immediately as the anxiety rushed through her.

"How could you Jeff?" she exclaimed as she brought her hands up to cover her tits and turned back to face the room.

"Well Mary, to be honest, I find it exciting. Now be a good girl and drop your hands and turn back around. I want Mark and whoever else might be watching to get a good look at those beautiful tits of yours. Besides, Mark has seen them plenty of times." Jeff's cock hardened even more, watching her humiliated.

Mary turned to face the window trying to avoid looking directly at Mark. She then dropped her hands to her side revealing her tits and hard nipples. "Good girl Mary, now shake your tits like a good slut." Jeff couldn't help but smile as he watched Mary start shaking her tits as she faced the window exposing her tits to anyone who might glance her way.

She could feel her tits harden, a slight moistness beginning between her legs as she felt the humiliation of having to perform like a cheap whore. Jeff then ordered her, "Start rubbing your tits and pinching your nipples."

She slowly started rubbing her hands up and down over her tits, pinching her nipples in between and rolling her nipples between her fingers. She was startled at how turned on this was making her. She could hear Jeff behind her. She looked over her shoulder to discover he was cutting her tshirt up. He cut the sleeves off, cut the collar out so that it was a deep 'v' and then cut the bottom half off. He then walked up behind her and slapped her hard on her panty clad ass. Mary jumped at the sharp sting.

"Keep rubbing those tits, Mary" Jeff said as he slapped her ass again. Jeff smiled wide as he looked out the window at Mark sitting in the car. Then as he looked Mark in the eye, he slapped Mary's ass again, this time harder than the last two. Her ass cheeks jiggled a little and started to turn slightly red.

Jeff handed the now cut up tshirt to Mary and told her to put it on. Mary slowly put the tshirt back on and looking down at herself realized it hardly covered her tits. Jeff was looking her up and down. "Wow," Jeff thought to himself as his eyes wandered over her. She looked so hot dressed in just her panties and altered tshirt. "Now Mary, I think we need some ice." Jeff said as he handed Mary the ice bucket.

"You don't expect me to go out there and get ice dressed like this do you?" Mary's voice was shaking as she almost pleaded with Jeff. Knowing the immanent answer, she tried to remember where the ice machine was located. She could feel her face flush as she thought of herself outside wandering around looking for the ice machine. "Who might see me?" she wondered as she felt her knees weakening .

"Of course Mary." Jeff smiled as he admired her tanned bare legs and sexy feet. Jeff moved towards the door and opened it, offering her to begin her little journey.

Mary stopped at the doorway, she felt totally naked, more exposed than she thought she ever would be in public. She again pleaded with Jeff, "Please Jeff, don't make me do this. I don't want anyone to see me like this."

Jeff smiled and slapped her on her ass, "Do it slut. Or perhaps you would rather have your family see your slutty pics?"

Mary felt her heart sink as she stepped out onto the cold concrete. Her hard nipples were pressing against her thin tshirt and she could feel the breeze on her ass and pussy. She glanced around the parking lot passing by Mark's car so as to not catch his eye. She knew he was there watching her humiliation.

She turned and headed down the sidewalk keeping her head down. Jeff smiled and could feel his cock hardening as he watched Mary's panty clad ass walking down the sidewalk. Just a hint of her ass cheeks appeared below her panty line and made a nice jiggling motion as she walked. How wonderful it was to have control of her he thought to himself.

Mary rounded the corner and headed for the vending machine area. Her body betraying her as she felt her pussy lips swelling. She could only imagine what someone would think of her if she were to be scene at this moment. She was almost jogging, trying to reach the ice machine before she was discovered. She felt her tits shaking and her nipples rubbing against her tshirt.

Finally reaching the ice machine, she quickly filled the bucket and raced back to the room. As she approached the room, she could feel someone watching her. Looking over her shoulder she noticed the hotel maintenance man ogling her. He was about fifteen feet away. Her heart raced and her breathing grew shallower. Pounding on the door, Mary pleaded with Jeff to open it.

Jeff looked out of the window and noticed the maintenance man approaching. 'Perfect,' he thought to himself. Jeff waited, the man approached and was about ten feet away when Jeff opened the door and let Mary enter. She took a deep breath and felt somewhat safe until she realized Jeff was not closing the door.

The maintenance man realized his luck as he looked at the service ticket he was holding and realized it matched the room he just saw the beautiful long, haired brunette enter. 'Wow, could it possibly be,' he thought to himself. 'Can't wait to get a real close-up of her when I enter the room.' He could feel his cock responding already to the treat he was about to lay his eyes upon.

To be continued...

hotwife2k
hotwife2k
94 Followers