Wife is Family Humiliation Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father then pinched each nipple until they stood fully erect and attached a metal clamp to each. The last clamp he attached to her clit. He then slid a thin black leather belt under and around each breast, fastening and tightening the belts until her tits were crushed and forced to project outward. "There," her mother said "the way we made you walk around the house when alone with us since you were 18. Makes sure your body is always a willing slut toy for your family members and anyone else we decide to share you with. And the last of course, please give it to your father."

Hesitantly Nancy handed the last item over and her father who placed it into her mouth, fastening it behind her head with straps. My God, a gag ball. She stood there, gagged, tits, nipples and clit tortured, pussy and ass deeply penetrated. I had never seen anything so sexy before in my life and wished that I could make my wife dress so for me. Though she had just orgasmed I could see from Nancy's face that wearing the ensemble was clearly making her horny again. Yes, over the years her parents had clearly turned my wife into a complete humiliation seeking three holed fuck slut.

Nancy made sandwiches in the kitchen while in her gear while her parents sat at the kitchen table and watched. When the meal was ready Nancy stood between them at the table, unable to eat because of the gag in her mouth. As she stood there are attention, motionless and voiceless, her parents chatted and ate, occasionally having fun by pulling on Nancy's nipple clamps, her clit clamp, crushing an already overly squeezed breast, giving her ass cheeks a gentle slap or squeeze, rubbing and pulling at her hairy bush or tugging at one of the items in her snatch and ass. Nancy would moan through her gag as they did so, and I could tell from the quaking of her knees and the expression on her face that she desperately wanted to cum again.

After the meal Nancy's father carefully removed the gear and her mother told her to get ready for work and show them what she wore. Nancy put on the style of clothes that I was familiar with and had always gained her such attention at work, but now I saw she wore no undergarments of any kind. No bra. No panties. I had suspected by the bounce of her chest that she seldom wore a bra, but never suspected that she was always also without panties! Returning to the kitchen her mother raised her top and skirt to make sure her daughter's tits and pussy were left uncovered and satisfied said "And are you still sucking off your manager regularly?"

What! I sputtered out to myself, Bob, our boss, what??

"Yes mother, as you ordered me to." Nancy replied meekly.

"Good slut puppy. See the advantages in life your mother can offer you. Didn't jerking him off and letting him cum on your tits and telling him you would suck him off and swallow if he gave you an office job work out well?"

"Yes mother." Nancy replied. I remembered that, a few years back, when Nancy came home and said that she only had to work in the office now. I was very happy for her, but never guessed that jerking off our boss was how she got it.

"And now you suck him off until he gives you straight days and puts your husband on straight seconds, with a promise of letting him fuck you once he does. Then your family will have you all evening long without any chance of inconvenient interruptions!" Her mother exclaimed, proud of her master plan coming together. The plan to make my wife her boss's slut and to shove me out of the picture. Christ, I was starting to hate this bitch mother of hers!

And don't forget to wiggle and jiggle for all the boys at work today. It is important that you act sexy at work as you never know who you might have to fuck to get ahead. Nancy just nodded her head in surrender. "Yes mommy, I always do as you command."

"Good little slut, well, your father and I must be going now, don't forget that your brother and his wife are coming over next weekend for a pool party. They are going to bring their sons along, as well as your sister's sons, so be sure to entertain everyone accordingly. Colin is still away this weekend?" She inquired.

"Yes mommy, he will not be here. I promise to accommodate everyone at the party, the perfect host, just as you and daddy trained me to do."

"Good little slut." Her mother said and patting her on the head left the house with her husband. My wife soon followed to go to work. I sat there stroking myself off, re-watching her fuck her dildo, suck off her father and make lunch in her slut ensemble. She was still at work and it occurred to me that she might be sucking off Bob at that very moment and would be taking his load down his throat. Slut, my wife is a fucking slut! I thought out loud as I blew my own load. It disturbed me that she was a slut. But it disturbed me even more that I seemed to get off watching her be a slut! I found myself anticipating seeing more action and watching the weekend pool party unfold.

Later that night after I was already in bed she returned home. She quietly slipped out of her clothes and putting on her nightie silently slipped into bed so as not a wake me. I imagined her on her knees before Bob, tits hanging out, sucking on his cock until he blew his load in her mouth and contently watched as she opened her mouth to show him the cum before gulping it down. I got an immediate woody and tried to give her a hug, hoping for a quick fuck, but she just pulled away. Fucking slut, I thought to myself and turned around to an uncomfortable night's sleep.

The next day the video only revealed my wife going about her daily chores and the next day was the same. But the next day her brother and sister-in-law came over. They had come over to discuss arrangements for the pool party on the weekend. Her brother was shaped much like her dad, tall and thin, while his wife was Hispanic, short with olive skin, pretty with thick long jet black hair, thick thighs, a large butt and a heavy chest. He wore shorts and a T-shirt while she wore a short summer dress that ended above her knees and revealed her ample cleavage, evidently unrestrained by a bra. My wife was wearing a short skirt that ended below her knees and a thin blouse.

As the couple entered the house Nancy immediately began to cater to them, offering them tea and snacks and running about like a maid while they sat comfortably upon the coach making no effort at all to help. When she delivered their drinks to them she curtsied before them, bowing low, and thanking them profusely for their kindness and the pleasure of their visit. As she stood meekly before them as they sipped their tea they reminded her that the pool party would include their grown sons and that of her sister. She was told that she was expected to be a humble servant before all of them, that it was demanded of her that she wear her skimpiest bikini, her highest heels, her brightest slut red lipstick. And she was told that is was her duty to fully satisfy every boy. Her sister-in-law mentioned that the boys loved to brag to each other about the ring of bright red lipstick encircling the base of their cock that they received whenever they went to visit their aunt and therefore she should keep her tube of lipstick close at hand so that all the boys would have such bragging rights. My wife lowered her head deeply and mumbled "Yes ma'am."

"What was that slut, I didn't quite here you?" The sister-in-law chastised.

"Sorry Mistress, I understand completely Madam, I will be the perfect host and the perfect slut at the party. I will suck off all the boys and let them fuck me and cum on my face, tits, bush or ass, as they please, and not clean it off, so that by the end of the day everyone will clearly see what a slut I am. Just as you trained me to always do for them. Please do not suggest to mommy that I seemed to lack enthusiasm to pleasure my family members, when she is not pleased she punishes me, and she is so harsh with that leather whip on my breasts, my vagina and my bum, it stings so bad. Please don't tell on me." My wife begged, coming to tears as she did so.

"Well, if you prove to me right now what a total fucking slut you are then I'll let you off the hook, this time." Her sister-in-law teased.

My wife immediately began to unbutton her blouse and let it fall to the floor, revealing her bare breasts to the couple. She then let her skirt drop around her feet, revealing her bare bush. She seemed to never wear underwear I noticed unless I was home. Standing naked before them she pleaded "Madam, Mistress, may I please have the satisfaction of indulging my own lustful desires by shoving my face deep into your beautiful majestic vagina. It is all that I have been thinking about all week since the last time I had the pleasure of eating your pussy until you cum. Please Mistress, please provide me the honor of satisfying your beautiful cunt with my tongue and lips."

"Well you certainly are an eager little slut for beaver aren't you?" Her sister-and-law taunted, spreading her legs wide so that the short skirt she wore rose over her hips and revealed her big twat, thickly covered by her black bush. "Dive in slut and don't keep me waiting." She commanded.

My wife immediately fell to her knees and scooping her sister-in-laws legs up high with her arms from beneath she dove her face deep into her twat. My God, I thought, I would never had thought that my wife would be willing to ever lick another woman's vagina, and yet she was attacking her sister-in-law's twat like a starved dog would devour a tenderloin steak.

As my wife eagerly munched on pussy her brother pulled his pecker from his pants and began to stroke himself as he watched the lesbian action of his sister eating his wife. Unbuttoning his wife's dress and lowering it over her shoulder to reveal her ample breasts he began to kiss her lips and fondle her tits as she stroked his now rigid penis. I began to stroke myself as I watched my wife eagerly eat cunt and looking at my sister-in-law's magnificent rack. Though she was a chubby woman her tits were beautiful. Her breasts were even larger than my wife's and hung heavily on her chest, flopping about as her husband crushed them in his hands and shook them wildly. Capped by the widest and darkest areoles I had ever seen I desperately wished that I could play with those tits as he was and jerk off all over them.

Raising her hips high to give my wife better access to her vagina our sister-in-law exclaimed with a look of sheer delight on her face "Oh fuck yes, you fucking slut bitch, eat that fucking snatch out your nasty tramp whore." The dirty and degrading words seemed to drive my wife to new levels of desire and she frantically increased the pace of her cunt eating until her sister-in-law came hard in her face, gushing pussy fluid all over my wife's face. My wife continued to lick at the snatch before her, making sure to devour all of the juices offered to her. She did not stop slurping and gulping until her sister-in-law raised her face from her cunt by pulling upward on her hair. "Good pussy eating slut." Her sister-in-law panted. "Now suck on your brother until I am ready to have you eat me out again."

"Anything you command, Mistress." Nancy responded and repositioning herself in front of her brother eagerly took his cock into her mouth. She expertly teased his cock with her lips and tongue, stroking the head with her tongue, sucking the length of his shaft with her lips, tenderly taking each testicle into her mouth and sucking softly upon it, only to return to licking and kissing the head of his cock again. Even when she used to give me blowjobs she never demonstrated such technique. Trying to convince me of her innocence I guess. What a fool was I. Her expertise with her mouth was reserved for the pleasure of her family. Taking the hard prick into her mouth she began to softly suck on him, taking the full length completely down her gullet.

"God Nancy, you always did give the best head. Father certainly taught you very well." Her brother commented.

"Thank-you Sir." I could hear Nancy mumbled with the cock in her mouth.

"Not too much slut, make sure to leave him lots of energy to fuck your whore cunt while you eat me again." The sister-in-law chimed in as she rubbed her clit and watched Nancy make a cock-sucking slut of herself.

Nancy slowed the pace of her cock sucking until the sister-in-law was ready once again. Simply grabbing Nancy by the hair she pulled her face off of her brother's cock and forced it back onto her our wet waiting cunt. Nancy manoeuvered back over in front of her sister-in-law, never letting her face leave her mound, and never letting her brothers rigid dick out of her hand. Eating cunt and stroking cock her sister-in-law uttered through deep moans, "You may now fuck the slut's cunt, husband dearest."

Rising from the couch and positioning himself behind his kneeling sister, one quick slap across her ass caused her to immediately sit up on all fours, presenting her vagina to her brother. He teased her pussy at first, sliding his cock up and down its length without entering her, smiling at his wife while doing so. This is obviously a game they have played many times. "You want to get fucked don't you slut? You know you want it. I know you live for cock in your slut cunt. Tell your brother that you are a whore, a cum dump, a wanton slut. Tell him that you love him fucking you and beg him to fuck your slut whore cunt." Her sister-in-law commanded with a firm tone as she seized Nancy by the hair, pulled her face from her cunt eating and slapped her hard once across the face. "Now bitch, do it! Like a crack whore who lives to have her nasty cunt fucked!" She screamed at Nancy.

"Fuck your sister's cunt brother, please, you know I love it, that I live for it. Daddy taught me to be your whore slut above all others, you fucked me first, and you are the only man who has ever taken my ass. Daddy did the ceremony, made me your slut bride, and offered you my virgin ass to consummate our brother-sister love. I'm a total slut now brother, even been used as a whore, trained to love eating cum, to love pleasing as many men and women as I can, to eat cunt and suck cock like a pro, to love having you pound my ass with your cock and to love having my cunt fucked more than anything in the world. You helped train your sister to be that slut. Fuck her cunt and fuck her ass, use your slut sister as you please while I eat your wife's beautiful pussy." I heard Nancy beg and plead loudly and convincingly.

Wow, I thought, that was certainly a revelation. Slut, whore, ass fucked. My wife. My innocent wife. Wow was all I could think to myself as I stroked my dick and watched, eagerly anticipating what was about to happen next to Nancy. My cock spurted a little as I watched Nancy's brother drive the full length of his prick deep into her obviously wet and willing cunt. I guess I had not yet quite accepted the reality that my wife let other men fuck her. She had said that she had known only one lover before me. Apparently her brother was the lover she had referred to. I guess in her mind all the other men who fucked her silly and whom she sucked off didn't count as 'lovers.' Semantics I suppose. My wife, an innocent reserved woman around myself but a total fuck harlot around her family. Something I realised that I was just going to have to get used to. And that I might as well enjoy watching.

Nancy moaned, her sister-in-law panted and her brother groaned as the threesome licked and fucked most of the afternoon away. After her brother had cum in her cunt the first time his wife told Nancy to suck his cock until it was rigid again. She then told Nancy to lay back on the couch and hold her ankles to her ears. Nancy obeyed eagerly, presenting her asshole to the world. Letting a big gob of spit fall onto my wife's anus her sister-in-law then sat beside her husband, who was kneeling before Nancy's vulnerably exposed ass. Holding her husband's cock and as they shared a deep passionate kiss she helped slide the rigid rod into Nancy's bottom. With a few quick powerful thrusts, a few high pitched screams from Nancy, and a deeply sinister laugh from her sister-in-law, the full length of his cock was buried to its hilt into my wife's rectum. I must admit at this point that I actually came in my hand as I watched the cock penetrate my wife's bum. I had always wanted to ass-fuck her, but she would never let me. Now I knew why. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy getting ass fucked, it was just that her asshole was reserved for penetration by her brother's cock. Slut, I thought to myself, what a fucking slut.

My cock was soon rigid again in my hand as I continued watching Nancy get slowly butt fucked by her brother. Her face showed both pain and pleasure at first, but soon this turned exclusively to pleasure. Without prompting from her sister-in-law, who continued to hold her husband's cock and help guide it into my wife's ass, my wife began to beg, like the slut that I now understood her to be.

"Of fuck brother, yes, fuck my ass, fuck it all day long, I love the wonderful ass fuckings you give me, make me your slut, keep me trained as your obedient anal fuck toy. I only get my ass fuckings one or twice or a week from you now, not nearly enough. I spend my days and nights fingering myself, fantasizing of when you will be ass fucking your little sister's tight slut ass hole again. I need more ass fucking Sir, please Sir, can we go back to having you ass fuck me every day again, like before we were each married."

Her sister-in-law submitted another deep belly laugh. "Fuck, you are such a fucking slut, you ass fuck begging whore. No you don't get ass fucked every day any more. This is my cock now, and I decide when and how you get it. You only get an ass fucking after you have pleased me and pleasured me. You have been a good slut today, so you have earned your ass fucking. Do a good job pleasuring all the boys this weekend and I'll let you get another ass fucking."

"Oh thank-you Mistress, thank-you!" My wife moaned, as her ass continued to be pumped in and out with cock, the pace of the thrusts into her butt continually increasing, controlled by the hand of her sister-in-law. "I promise to be a good slut this weekend and suck off all my nephew's and and let them fuck me all they want. I know they each need to cum over and over at their age, so I'll make sure each gets as much fucking and sucking as he needs. And I'll make sure each one cums on me, as you have trained me to have done, so I slowly become covered with cum through the day. So everyone can see what a whore their aunt is. I promise to be a good slut and earn myself another ass fucking!" She confessed and pleaded.

Getting her husband to fuck his sister's asshole at a rapid pace now she commented to Nancy "Hmmm, my three sons, your sister's two sons, let's see, three times each, that is fifteen loads of cum that should be shot onto you this weekend. Every time a boy cums on you I want you to show me, prove it to me. I expect to count to fifteen. Only if I reach fifteen will you get your ass fucked again next week."

By this time the pace of her ass fucking had become frantic, with her brother pounding his cock in and out of her ass as fast and as hard as he could. Nancy was screaming and moaning loudly in delight. Through her cries of pleasure I heard her humble "Fifteen it is, I will show you fifteen loads of cum spread over my face, my tits, my ass, my cunt, my bush, wherever the boys want to cum on me. If they can't cum that many times I'll stand naked on the street and offer to suck off strangers as they pass by to get those fifteen loads of cum dumped on my body." Panting heavily now her final words were "I'll get the fifteen loads of cum, I'll earn my ass fucking."