Wife is Slave For Him and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auryman
Auryman
101 Followers

"I'll live," I muttered, sliding the robe off my shoulders and onto the floor.

"This is going to be wonderful, you'll see..." she unbuckled the bra and dropped it to the floor.

"I expect it to be, it's always been," I said as I climbed onto the bed.

My wife slid the harem pants over her ass and dropped them to the floor. "Oh, yes, wonderful." She slid onto the bed beside me, one hand between my legs, the other propping herself up. She licked her lips, leaned forward. "He's just an animal, the way he fucks me, my insides are still shaking from last night..." Her eyes glazed over and her hand between my legs stroked me gently. "Oh, come on, come on, get inside me!" she said, grabbing my arm. She pulled me on top of her and reached for my cock. Her mouth was all over my neck and shoulders, her other hand scraping fingernails across my back. She stroked me quickly, keeping her hand near the top the way I like it. "Come on, shoot it, shoot it baby," she grunted. This was unusual, not like her at all. She was trying to push me along and get me the hell out of the room so Mr. Meat could fuck her.

"Hey, slow down! Remember why we're here!" I pulled back and she rolled forward, pulling me back on top of her. "I know why we're here! We're here to fuck! Come on, fuck me, get that thing up inside my hot little snatch, I need it..." Her mouth was all over mine, she spread her legs wide and flat and arched herself as best she could to take me in. Her hand guided me, but I still couldn't find the hole. She pulled a pillow from the head of the bed and slid it underneath her bottom. That trick worked. I plunged deep inside her, feeling myself bottom in her cunt. Part of my brain was angry that she was just finishing me off quickly so Meat could fuck her, but a bigger part of me was turned on by the idea of her so completely lost in lust and I came quickly.

She kept humping, looked at me like a wild animal, eyes glaring, face flushed red, mouth open and panting, chest heaving as she panted for breath. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh fuck yeah," she chanted.

"Could you at least try to pay some attention to me!" I yelled but she ignored me, eyes locked on the door and what lay beyond. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again just thinking about it," she groaned, rubbing herself against my hip and cumming quickly. She scratched my back and bit my shoulder, rubbing hard and cumming again. I was a little scared, I'd never seen her like this before.

"Tell him, tell him to get the fuck in here, tell him," she prodded, pushing me toward the edge of the bed. I fell backward, flopped onto the floor, looked up to see her running her hand through her hair, hips grinding against the pillow underneath her. "Go get him," she repeated.

I stood up and went into the front room. This was getting out of hand, I thought, looking at him and listening to her heavy breathing from the other room. "She's ready," I said to Meat.

"Yeah, well I'm not," he chuckled. "Hey! Doris! Get your cooch in here, I want more of those cracker things!"

She rushed to the door, naked and sweating, hair whipping around as she shook her head intensely. "No, you cocksucker, get in here, get your fucking ass in here right now!" She braced herself, hands gripping the door jambs tightly, body shaking with anger and frustration.

Meat laughed and patted his crotch. Rosie screamed, "don't fuck with me!" and ran across the room. Before she reached Meat's chair, James and one of the other men intercepted her. A look of terror came over her face as she looked into James' eyes.

In a stern and measured voice, he told her, "you are making a scene in front of my guests."

Rosie collapsed, gave an explosive blow of air and slumped. The effort was enormous but she gathered herself together and stood back up. "I am sorry, James," she said through gritted teeth. "I put my needs above the needs of your guests." She moved her hands in front of her cunt, covering herself. "It will not happen again."

"You're goddam right, it won't happen again," James said. "Because you are going to the Judge for punishment. Larry, get him on the phone and tell him to get his sorry ass over here immediately!" James barked.

"And Meat, I think it is time for you to leave, you're distracting poor Suzannah here," James said. She lunged toward him and begged, "you can't, oh, please, you can't! Just once, just give him to me one more time, oh James, oh please..." She was on the floor in front of him, arms wrapped around his legs, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Meat raised his drink in a toast and nodded. "You may be right, guv." He stood up and walked closer to Rosie. He bent down, ran his hand over her shoulders, down her back, over her bottom. "And I was so looking forward to taking you for a ride." He continued touching her. "A long, long, ride." He slipped a hand between her legs and she moaned weakly. "But, the boss says I gotta go." Rosie watched him walk to the door through watery eyes.

"And you, in the meantime," James said calmly, pushing her to the floor, "put your uniform back on and take these gentlemen's orders for drinks and snacks. The weekend is still young."

Auryman
Auryman
101 Followers
12