Wife Joins In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdodg
jdodg
77 Followers

Next out were David, who was already naked, and Jill who was still wearing her underwear. This didn't last for long however as David almost tore it off in his eagerness to see my wife's firm body. David, like me, had maintained his erection and I could see that Jill was really turned on. I had also noticed that no-one had remembered to set the timer going so knew that they were not going to run out of time. It was a funny feeling knowing that I was almost certainly about to see my wife fucked in front of me by another man but also a real turn-on. With just her stockings on my wife looked extremely sexy with her trimmed pussy and erect nipples proudly on show. David's cock was a little shorter than mine but thicker and as we all watched he and Jill had a long slow kiss. David then asked Jill to kneel in front of him with her bum in the air as he wanted to take her from behind. Her head was facing away from me and I could see her pink pussy wide open for David between her spread legs. To see my wife so exposed almost made my cock burst and when David positioned himself behind her and started to shaft her it was a fantastic sight. His cock spread her lips wide and I could see as his whole length went into my wife's soaking wet hole time and again. Jill started to cum and this sent David over the edge as well and at the last moment he pulled out letting his cum shoot over Jills back and into her hair. She turned around and licked David's cock clean and while she did this she looked over at me, her mouth stretched over his wide cock and her tongue eagerly lapping up the last drops of cum from his purple end.

Bekki took the next 2 slips out, and as she opened the girls card read out Sophie's name. She then realised that she had taken 2 out of the men's shoe by mistake but before she could put one back Sophie said that a threesome sounded great to her. Everyone agreed that it was fine and my name was the first read out from the men. Not sure if I wanted to share the delectable Sophie with another man I was mightily relieved when the 2nd "man" turned out to be Helen who was the latest girl to be put in the men's shoe – what a fantastic thought!! Helen still had her red underwear and stockings on whilst Sophie and I were completely naked. Sophie soon had me undoing Helen's bra while she slid the red thong down her legs and off. Sophie then told Helen to lie side by side on her back with her whilst "John" licks our pussies out". This sounded great to me and I had an enjoyable couple of minutes comparing their different tastes and the different textures of Sophie's completely bald pussy compared to Helen's Brazilian!

The clock had now been officially abandoned so I knew there was no rush and watching the girls kiss as I licked was beautiful. Sophie had definitely assumed control and next told Helen to stand up and for me to lie on the floor in her place. I then had the intense pleasure of both girls licking and sucking my cock at the same time. Jill whispered in my ear that she was about to fuck Ian and gave me a kiss and I could see David was being licked and sucked by both Kelly and his own girlfriend Bekki who kept breaking off from his cock to kiss and lick each other. Suddenly Helen had positioned her pussy over my face for me to continue working on her clit while Sophie was lowering her cunt onto my cock. We soon got into a rhythm allowing me to lick Helen and fuck Sophie whilst they kissed and stroked each other. Multiple orgasms later we collapsed in a sweaty sticky heap alongside the others, totally satiated after a great night.

This seems to have turned Jill into a completely different woman sexually and she has told me that the other 4 girls are coming round for an underwear party next week, together with 2 more of Sophie's friends from college. The other partners are not invited but I am allowed to stay as long as I will act as a model – can't wait!!!

jdodg
jdodg
77 Followers
12