Wife Left On Business

Story Info
Father and daughter find solace together.
1k words
4.23
103.8k
72
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Betsy just left on another business trip. It seems she is away more than she is at home these days. We had a big fight about it right before she departed. I was still fuming two hours later. I am sure that my daughter Amy heard everything. Amy was now eighteen and a senior in high school. I hate to admit it but whenever my wife left on business I got these desires for Amy.

She had developed larger breasts. I guess I just couldn't take my eyes from her chest. Shortly after my wife left, I was heading down the hallway, I was going back to our bedroom. Amy came popping out of her bedroom door.

"I heard you and Mom fighting," she said to me.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that Amy," I told her.

Amy had on a tight pair of shorts and a shirt that was revealing her tits. I had to control myself right then. Amy said she wanted to talk to me and she ushered me into her bedroom.

"I love you a lot, you know that don't you, Daddy?"

"Sure I know that," I told her.

Amy sat down on her bed and she patted a spot with her hand. She wanted me to sit down next to her. Once I sat down, Amy took her hand and began to rub my back. She said she hated it when my wife and I argued like that. I wasn't too happy about it either. Amy and I were looking into each others faces. Somehow our mouths were just inches apart. I don't know who did it first but we leaned in and had our first passionate kiss.

From that kiss it all went crazy. I had my hands all over my daughter. I managed to pull her shirt up over her head. Amy unsnapped her bra and I got my first good look at her tits. She had to be at least a 'C' cup and her areolas were big as silver dollars. I leaned in and started to kiss them both. That really set Amy off. After a few minutes of that we both stripped off the rest of our clothing.

Amy had her pubic patch shaved down. It made her look even younger than eighteen. I just lost it right then. I buried my face between her thighs and started to lick up and down her gash. It was a good thing no one was around. Amy was crying out as I worked my tongue all over her wet pussy. I slid my tongue in as far as I could and tasted all my daughter's juices. All that oral sex had made my dick get hard. My seven inch cock had become stiff as a pole.

I soon pulled away and knelt between Amy's legs. I took hold of my cock and I slapped it against Amy's folds.

"Please Daddy, I need to have it," she pleaded with me.

I couldn't wait another second. I slipped the head of my dick in place and I began to push inside my daughter. She was so tight. I went slowly and as I got more of my cock inside her pussy, I started to circle my prick against her pussy walls. I couldn't recall a time when I wanted sex as badly as I did right then. Amy placed her legs around my back and we got into some wild fucking.

I went hard into her love tunnel. I looked down to see her pussy lips all flared out. It looked like she was inviting me to enter her passage. I did lower my face and I took those hard nipples into my mouth. I bit and chewed on each one as Amy screamed out. I know I lost my head as we fucked. I told Amy she was mine now. I was the only one allowed to fuck her from here on in.

"I only want you Daddy, your cock is all I need!"

After some time, I flipped our bodies over. Amy was now on top of me. I took hold of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I raised up to pump my dick into my daughter's greedy hole. Amy rode up and down my shaft as hard as was possible. I know I had lost my head that day. I didn't give a thought about pulling out before I came. I just wanted to seed my daughter and that is what I did.

I drove my dick into Amy as hard as I could and I erupted inside her. My sticky seed came streaming out and Amy gripped me hard to get every drop out she could. I had a big load to give her. I could see my dick coated with cum and wads of my cream were spilling out of Amy. We just kept fucking like that until I started to go soft. Amy just clamped onto my dick until she finally raised up and let my cock pop out of her.

I watched as my white froth came dripping out of her red pussy lips. Amy even took her fingers and swiped some it from her folds. She brought it to her mouth and she tasted me. God, that was so hot. We ended up holding each other and kissing long into the afternoon. You can imagine what happened the rest of the time my wife was away.

We were in bed every possible minute. I took Amy every way I could. My daughter loved to be taken on all fours. She said she wanted to submit to me. I would have my hands on her shoulders and I would pull her back into my cock. I loved how tight Amy's pussy was. This was a vast improvement over making love to my wife. Call me a fool but I fucked Amy with my bare cock the whole time. She said she love the feeling of skin on skin. I couldn't disagree.

I know once my wife gets back things will have to change. I am tired of her being away and I won't give up fucking Amy now. I am just trying to devise a scheme so I can fuck Amy and move on from my wife.