Wife Likes to Tease

Story Info
A little harmless flirting gets out of control.
3.2k words
4.13
52k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redne
redne
1 Followers

Debbie had known John for years, though they had only met in person twice - both times at yearly company gatherings. He worked in an office in Europe, but, they spoke several times a week for work, often on a video conference. They were both attracted to each other right from the start, and had hooked up at that first company gathering. It had been incredible sex.

But, then Debbie met Dan, fallen in love and got married.

John still had a thing for Debbie and was very jealous of her husband Dan. Debbie told John she wouldn't stray after getting married and their interactions should be professional only. On the other hand, deep down, his attention made her feel sexy and desirable. Even as she discouraged John's advances, she flirted JUST enough to make sure he didn't stop... just enough to keep him hooked... always "inadvertent" and "innocent" of course.

She always happened to look her best when she conferenced with him. She'd often happen to have on a strapless dress (which, when the camera only showed her shoulders and face, made her look like she might be naked), knowing how John would react. It was all MOSTLY subconscious, but, when she was honest with herself, she felt a little guilty because she knew she was doing it... but only a little guilty because it wasn't really crossing any lines.

When she teased him a little too much (or he'd drunk a little too much) John would be unable to resist professing his desire (and jealousy). She would always politely remind him she was married and that wasn't appropriate talk. It would go through cycles like this... with him trying to keep his thoughts to himself and her subtly "unintentionally" teasing him until he couldn't anymore.

Dan knew about John and trusted his wife (which was made easier since John was thousands of miles away), and would even tease her about him occasionally. He'd comment that John was in love with her from afar and that it was mean of her to video conference with him looking so hot. Dan tried to not notice that sex with his wife seemed more likely (and hotter) on days that happened to include conference calls.

One evening John initiated a call quite late, which wasn't uncommon due to the time difference. Debbie joined without turning on the cam. John of course requested it. Debbie explained that she couldn't - she was getting ready for bed and was in lingerie (knowing full well that that would be all John could think about).

Dan came into the home office behind her, brushed her hair aside and nibbled on her neck and ear (which always made her melt) and whispered "Stop working and come to bed with me. You have your 'fuck me' lingerie on and I want to do just that".

Debbie heard John gasp, sigh, and moan a bit in her ear, letting her know she had heard it all. Debbie blushed and pointed to the bluetooth earpiece in her ear to let Dan know she was on a call. Dan silently apologized and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Debbie tried to return to her work, but, Dan's kisses and dirty talk had left her a little wet. Knowing that John had heard it all (and his reaction) had amplified the effect. It would be a total tease for John... but it wasn't her fault so she needed feel guilty.

John was expressing his jealousy even before Dan had left the room... which turned her on more than she expected. John asked to hear more about her 'fuck me' lingerie. She couldn't resist giving him a LITTLE description. She justified it because it was Dan who had mentioned it after all... she wasn't the one who'd brought it up and gotten John so curious.

John begged her to turn on the camera, "That lingerie sounds familiar! Please... I need to see the 'fuck me' lingerie. Is it one you wore with me? Is it the one I gave you? It is isn't it! Does Dan know I gave you the lingerie that's getting him hard? Please! I need to see it or I can't possibly concentrate on work."

He rarely got so worked up that he begged. She was surprised how much she liked it, but tried to pretend otherwise. "No, it's not the lingerie you gave me. Don't get carried away John. If it's going to prevent you from working, and just to prove it's not the one you gave me... I'll show you, but just for a moment."

She zoomed in the camera so that it showed just her face and a bit of her shoulders and then turned on the cam. She felt more of a thrill (and more wetness) than she expected. As John's image appeared on her screen the thrill (and wetness) increased even more. She couldn't ignore how attractive he was.

She resumed work talk pretending that there was nothing flirtatious about having the cam on. She flipped windows back to the Word doc they were working on, hiding most of John's video image.

John begged for her to zoom out so he could see more. She ignored his requests, but, while speaking, she moved around just enough that he caught momentary glimpses of more. "That IS the one I gave you! I gave you a red lacy one because your dark hair looks SO good against red. And the sexy lace under your breasts... you look SO good it in."

"Yes, yes. I remember. That one was red. This one is red too... but it's not the same one. See? No lace..." as she panned the camera out and down to show more. There was no lace. But, the top was a little sheer, showing hints of nipples. She justified it because it was ostensibly intended to calm John down by proving this was NOT the lingerie he had given her... conveniently ignoring the fact that the view of her would have the opposite effect.

Dan returned from brushing his teeth. Thinking she was on a call without video, he thought he'd secretly try to lure her more quickly to bed. He kneeled behind her chair, and gave her neck and ear silent kisses and nibbles. Debbie closed her eyes, leaned back and cooed "Oh, that makes me crazy.". She was startled, and very aroused to hear two men's voices say in unison "I know..."

She snapped out of it and said "Dan! I'm still on the call." Dan whispered "I'm being quiet..." and he resumed kissing her neck while he reached around and fondled her breasts.

Debbie was breathless from the rush of arousal through her body. She wasn't sure what was the bigger turn on... her husband's expertly placed lips and hand, knowing that John could see it all happening, or John's voice in her ear reacting, begging, moaning, panting.

Debbie, suddenly worried she was crossing a line that she couldn't explain away innocently, pointed to the screen and brought Dan's cam window back to the foreground.

Dan scooted to the side out of frame: "You didn't tell me it was a video conference! What're you doing on camera dressed like THAT?"

Debbiereplied "He couldn't see THAT until you made me lean back!"

Meanwhile, Debbie was getting an earful of jealousy and lust. John could barely breath he was so jealous. But he was also turned on enough that any pretense of behaving himself was gone. "He doesn't deserve you. That's such a tease. You're so hot. I want you so bad it hurts. I'm going to cum just looking at you."

Debbie had always liked teasing John, but it had always been kept at "simmer". This was different. Hearing him say that and seeing the lust in his eyes on screen made her body react. Her husband right there added something she hadn't expected.

Dan: "What's he saying? Did he see anything?"

Debbie, with a grin: "Yeah, I think he got an eyeful. He thanks you for leaning me back so he could see more. But, he's very jealous of you because he knows I'm all yours."

John: "Oh, I like what I see alright, but I want it for myself! You're such a tease! And I DIDN'T thank him!"

Debbie looked at John's image. From the subtle movement of his shoulder she wondered if he was stroking himself.

Debbie reached to her right and wrapped her hand around Dan's hard cock. "You seem to like what you see too..."

Dan gasped.

John: "Are you doing what it looks like you're doing?"

Debbie just grinned. "Aren't you?"

John: "I am. I often do when we talk. I can't help myself. I want you so fucking bad."

Debbie didn't expect such a blunt reply. She liked the idea of John not being able to keep from touching himself.

Dan: "Mmm... let's take this to bed."

Debbie: "But I'm not QUITE done with work... we have one more thing to cover."

John: "You're so mean. Even if I could get my mind back on work, I'm not going to rush just so you can go fuck HIM."

Debbie: "If you have to sign off and finish off what you're working on on your own... that's ok."

John: "You know I won't sign off if you're still on..."

Dan: "What's he saying? He's not going to sign off now, he still wants you." Dan's voice lowered as he said, "But you can't have her. She's mine." Dan wrapped a hand possessively across Debbie's body, resting on her breast.

Encouraged by Debbie's moan, Dan ran his hand out of camera view, down Debbie's body and was surprised to discover just how wet she was.

Debbie: "He does still want me. Now more than ever thanks to YOU. He's still hoping someday I'll leave you for him." she said, teasing Dan now.

John: "I didn't say that! Though, it's true. I KNOW you'd like my cock in you more than his tonight."

Debbie: "Now he's saying I'd like his cock better than yours" as she gave Dan's dripping cock an extra squeeze and rubbed the precum over the tip. She flashed a devilish grin at her husband, knowing that as long as her fingers were wrapped around him he was unwilling to move an inch for fear of it stopping.

Dan tried to sound more in control than he felt, "Fuck that. This pussy is mine." as he more possessively groped her body, rubbing her clit and sliding a finger under her panties.

John: "What's he doing? Is he touching you? I want to touch you SO bad right now. I want my cock in you so much."

Debbie, liking his reaction so far, teased Dan more, "He said to stop touching HIS pussy...". As Debbie had hoped, Dan reached around her with he free hand, pulled himself closer, and thrust two fingers into her.

Debbie drew in a deep breath in reaction. "Do you want that cock in me?"

John and Dan replied in unison: "OOhhhh yes."

Debbie: "Tell me how much."

Debbie closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment... her husband hungrily grabbing her body while he and John both panted how badly they wanted their cocks in her.

Debbie: "But first I want your cock in my mouth."

Both men moaned, one in each ear.

Debbie pulled upward, leading Dan to his feet by his cock. Dan was hoping this meant they were headed toward the bedroom. Instead she stayed seated, turned toward him, and asked "How badly do you want your cock in my mouth?"

Dan gulped as her implication became clear. Does he want it badly enough... right now. Right here. With HIM watching? It took him only a second to realize that he was loving how horny his wife was and he didn't care why. He NEEDED her now more than ever, and wanted to show John that she was his.

She loved hearing both men moan and beg for her mouth.

She licked the head of Dan's cock then kissed it, teasing it with her lips. Both men moaned with pure lust and desire. She couldn't resist taking more into her mouth to hear their reactions.

She paused long enough to ask "Do you like it? Do you want more?"

She looked up at her husband as he moaned and begged for more. Then she looked to the side to watch John's lust-filled face as he also answered her question.

John: "Oh that sexy mouth. God it's so good at sucking cock. I miss it so much. I can't wait for you to swallow my cum again. You're imagining that's my cock, aren't you."

Debbie kept licking and sucking, but kept eye contact with John, gave him a grin, and said "No, THIS cock is the only one for me."

John: "You wouldn't tease me all the time if you didn't want me. And letting me watch THIS. You like that I want you. You're turned on because I'm watching."

Debbie: "Yeah, you got me there. I do like it. But you can't have me, so enjoy watching... it's the closest you're going to get." as she sucked her husband's cock deep into her mouth.

John moaned "Please. We have to get together in person. Come to the meeting next month. I need to have you. I need my cock in your mouth again. I need to fuck you again!"

Debbie stood up. Again Dan turned toward the bedroom. Debbie pulled him back, sat him in her chair, and removed the bottoms of her lingerie. She stood facing the computer with her husband behind her and stroked his cock between her legs.

John had a full view. He could barely breath with jealousy. "Please please please. I want you so bad."

Debbie lowered herself slowly taking just the head of Dan's cock into her, enjoying every moment, teasing both men. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Two voices in unison said "Ohhhh yes" both now with plenty of lust and begging in their voices.

Debbie took the full length of Dan's cock in, then rose until it was just about out. "Am I going to make you cum?"

Both men moaned "Yeeesssssss".

John: "I'm going to cum in you... just like old times. Have you missed my cock in you? Do you like how it feels in you?"

Debbie, lowering herself a little, "MMMmmmmmm... that feels so good. You're going to make me cum too."

Debbie closed her eyes in ecstasy and took in the full length of her husbands cock. "How's your cock feel? Do you like it in me?"

Dan: "You know I love it in you. It feels sooo good."

John: "Oh you fucking tease. You're closing your eyes and imagining my cock aren't you. Can you feel my cock in you? You want me to fuck you, don't you."

She opened her eyes and smiled at John on the screen. The look of lust in his eyes was intoxicating. He had removed his shirt. He'd always had a great body. She could see the top of his cock on the screen. His hand moved up and down in rhythm with her body.

She rose and fell on her husband's cock with her eyes mesmerized by John's hand. It matched her movements perfectly stroke for stroke.

John moaned softly "Ohhh I love fucking you."

Debbie lost herself in the wonderful, lustful, overwhelming, confusing moment. "Yes... fuck me. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

Her husband gripped her hips. He pulled her down onto him and thrust up at the same time.

John's hand matched the rhythm and intensity.

John: "I'm fucking you. I'm fucking you. I want to fuck you hard."

Debbie: "Yes, fuck me harder."

Dan moaned, and grabbed one of her tits, pulling her down as he thrust upward with his hips.

John: "Oh you hot little slut. I'll fuck you SO hard. I'll squeeze those perfect tits. I'll pull your hair. I remember how much you liked it when I pulled your hair. I want to do it now so bad... and see you moan. Why isn't he pulling your hair?"

Debbie: "Yes, squeeze my tits. Pull my hair."

Dan, a little unsure, stammered "Pull your hair?"

Debbie: "Yeah... he wants to let you know that your wife likes her hair pulled when she gets fucked." she said, again with the same teasing voice.

Dan, for the first time ever, grabbed a nice handful of Debbie's beautiful dark hair. Her head tilted back and she moaned and felt an orgasm building.

Debbie: "You're going to make me cum. I want you to cum in me. Cum in."

Both men moaned.

Debbie's orgasm began slowly and kept building. It lasted longer than any before... multiple waves through her body. She felt her husband's body tense and then his cock unload inside her while she simultaneously watched as streams of cum launched from John's cock, one after the other. Her orgasm nearly doubled intensity as both men groaned, one in each ear, "I'm cumming in you. I'm cumming in you. Right now."

She managed to gasp to both of them "Yes. Cum in me." in response

She collapsed limp on her husband, laying back against him, feeling his body against hers, all the while watching John similarly fall back into exhausted satisfaction.

A few moments passed with only the sound of heavy breathing as they all tried to catch their breath.

In one large exhale, Debbie sighed "Damn, that was good. And hot."

John, quietly in her ear, "It sure was. YOU are so fucking hot. I can't wait to fuck you in person next month."

Debbie silently shook her head "no", and grinned happily as she ground slowly on the cock still inside her, already a little sad that, as the lust faded, reality and jealousy would return. Not only was this a one time thing, but it's likely Dan would never trust her on a call with John, let alone go to the yearly meeting.

Dan wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed the back of her neck, "Tell him 'thanks' for the hair pulling tip. Are there any other things you've done with him but not me that I should know about? Did he fuck you in the ass?"

Debbie cringed. Was this the beginning of a jealous inquisition? Had this fun lustful evening undermined her happy marriage?

Dan continued, "...maybe on your next call with him he can suggest something else. Or maybe I can show HIM something he hasn't done. With that he pinched her nipple with a playful but firm twist.

She gasped in reaction to the pinch, and also the thought of the "next call with him".

John moaned in her ear "I need you for myself. I can't watch you fuck HIM again..."

Debbie smirked, "But you will. You won't be able to resist."

She didn't wait for an answer. John's cock rising back to life on the screen told her what she needed to know as she closed the video conference window.

redne
redne
1 Followers