Wife Loves Her Job

Story Info
After our daughter left for school my wife took a job.
1.8k words
3.55
121.8k
63
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife didn't like sitting around the house after breaking her ankle in a skiing fall last winter. See she enjoyed teaching ballet in a studio I had built for her a few years back but she said if she cant do the moves she cant teach the moves.

So once her ankle healed she wanted something to do and took a job as a receptionist for a large firm in town. She love her new job and couldn't say enough about her new boss, a man of maybe 55 or so. She soon was asked if she would like the job as his personal secretary as the one he had was leaving to give birth and raise a family. It meant more hours but a lot more money as well.

She took the job and soon was getting home late and her dress had changed as well, a lot more shorter skirts and some what see through tops. I asked her about her clothing change and she said it made her feel younger and sexier and I shouldn't worry about it cause she could afford the new clothes.

Now my wife is very fit from all the dancing she did in her life and I always loved the way she looked but when I ask she wear something to show off my great looking body she wouldn't do it saying she's a married woman and married women shouldn't dress like sluts. All of a sudden she wants to dress the way I wanted for years.

I was happy her job was going so well for her but it seemed that every Friday night she had to work late, I mean there was times she got home at 1 or 2 in the morning. The one time when she got home late I could smell booze on her and when she came to bed refuse to make love with me saying she was to wore out.

About thanksgiving we were having a little foreplay and she deep throated me for the first time ever, she ever could take more then half of me before and when I said something about it she said she had been working on her gag reflex. Well I wasn't looking a gift horse in the face a was just enjoying her rubbing her chin in my balls.

The Christmas party for her company was going to be held for only a few employees at her bosses house which turned out to be a fucking mansion. I felt a bit of a out cast at the party maybe cause I don't drink and everyone else drinking a lot including my wife.

Besides ourselves there was her boss and son with his date and 3 other couples there. His son's date was so fucking hot that every time I looked at her at found myself getting hard. It got near midnight and my wife asked if I could drive one of the couples home due to them drinking to much to drive themselves. I said I would do it and my wife her boss had asked if she wanted to have a dip in his inside heated pool and may be swimming when I got back.

I quickly dropped off the couple and wondered if my wife was skinny dipping with her boss, but when I walked in I seen she had on a tiny, I mean tiny bikini on that left nothing to the imagination. I had never seen her that close to naked in front of other men before in my life and found it to be kind of stimulating.

Her boss came to me and asked if I wouldn't mind taking the other two couples home in his car as they were very drunk and in no shape to drive themselves. I wasn't to happy about leaving my wife dressed like that around her boss and son but I didn't want to make a seen either so he handed me the keys to a fucking limousine. He said that way I could take both couple at once and get back quicker, and be gone longer I thought.

I dropped the first couple off and seen the husband of the other couple had passed out and his wife insisted she had to ride up front with me. It was across town and the wrinkled old bitch kept trying to give me a blow job as I drove. I was so fucking happy to throw her husband on a bed and get the fuck out of there with that old bitch almost naked and asking me if I didn't want to fuck her next to her husband. What a dumb old cunt.

Driving a limousine must make you exempt from the law cause I went through a radar trap at about 70 in a 30 zone and they didn't even look at me.

I pulled into the driveway and walked around to the back door and I could hear a lot of male moaning going on. I looked into a mirror on the wall and seen my wife with the bosses sons cock down her throat and the sons date doing her best to do the same to his dad. All 4 of them were as naked as a person can be other then the hosiery my wife was wearing.

I thought about storming into the room and punching out her boss and his fucking kid but I was sure I could handle the old man much less the kid, plus it was like watching your wife in a porno movie only live. The son turned to his dad and said "Your right dad she is one hell of a cock sucker but I think I'm going to fuck her in the ass." I thought there's no fucking way she will let him do that cause she would let me rub her rosebud as I fuck her as long as I ever tried to push it inside.

The kid got her on all fours on the couch and his dad threw some lube over to him saying "Use lots son she fucking tight back there." Holy fuck her boss fucked her ass and she wouldn't let me well we will see about that wont we. The son started working his sizable cock in her ass and she was pushing back trying to take all of him in her backdoor.

Her boss said something to his son's date and the next thing to happen was my wife's face being pulled into this girls cunt as the boos fucked that girls mouth. My wife always said sex should between a man and a woman only and here she is eating out this very sexy young lady. I heard the sweet little thing scream as she had a orgasm from what my wife was doing to her and my wife soon followed coming herself from being fucked up the ass.

The boss spun the sweet young girl around and with only a few pumps filled her pussy with his cum, his son soon did the same to my wife's asshole coming deep in her bowels. The boss said he wanted the girls to do a 69 so they could watch and my wife sat her pussy down on the young ladies face and dropped her head between those sexy thighs and started eating her pussy.

It was long and that sweet young started humping her cunt against my wife's face as she as coming hard which soon had my wife coming in her mouth as well and I wondered if my wife's ass was dripping anything in to sweet things mouth.

I went back out to the car and drove the limo around for a hour giving them time to clean up and besides how many times do you get to drive a limo.

When I got back my wife was ready to go home. The next night when we went to bed I got my wife up on her hands and knees grab the lube I had ready and lubed my cock up and pushed it inside her ass. She tried to pull away yelling at me to stop. I give one more hard push going balls deep inside her ass and she turned her head giving me a look to kill so I said "What's wrong honey you love having that young cock up your ass last night, is my cock too old for you just not your bosses cock either?"

She turned ghostly white as she knew I had seen her fucking the kid and eating that cum filled pussy as well. She said "I'm sorry I let things go too far last night and I swear it was the first time and."

I stopped her there by saying "If that true then how would your boss know that first you give great deep throat and that your ass, that you would ever let me fuck was so fucking tight, can you tell me that?" As I started banging her as hard as I could fuck her tight ass.

She dropped her head to the bed saying over and over that she was sorry and would never do it again. I felt myself about to cum so I pulled out and spun her around telling her to open her fucking mouth. I was sure she thought I was going to fuck her mouth but she's my wife I would never push a shit covered cock in her mouth but I did make sure most of my cum shot into her open mouth.

I told her to swallow which she did and then she asked where we go from here?

I told her she was going to what I wanted from now on and if she still wanted to fuck her boss it was to be in front of me and with me doing some of the fucking as well. She just sat there with my cum that missed her mouth dripping onto her B cup tits. So I went on saying that she was to find a nice young lady for us to both share seeing how she is so good at eating cum filled pussy. I seen the tears starting from the corners of her eyes but I went on saying if this isn't agreeable that she could pack her bags and get the fuck out plus she could explain to her daughter how she fucked up our marriage and how she decided to become her bosses whore.

She only said she would do what ever I wanted if it meant that we would stay married and that she still loved me as much or more then when we married. I felt the same way about her to but I'm not ready to tell her that just yet. I do have to say the sex in this bedroom has ever been better in the last couple days and she told me today the sweet young thing at the party is coming to our house on Saturday. I can hardly wait cause that young lady is what wet dreams are made of.