Wife Loves Sex Ep. 01

Story Info
Wife takes a BBC.
1.3k words
4.07
45k
42
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spicy44
Spicy44
23 Followers

I'm one of those husbands that loves to watch his wife. We have a great sex life. Always have. We started swinging not long after we got married. We'd both been married before and we're both in our middle 30's.

We started off with adding another girl. Then at one point we added another guy, finally a few couples. Never very often just as the mood hit us.

Fast forward a couple years. We have a profile on a popular adult page and we received a message from a guy. He introduced himself and complimented my wife's curvy body. Let me describe her... she's 5'2" very curvy. 36C's, very shapely legs and an incredible ass. She works out 5-6 days a week. Anyway, he sent a few pics. He's probably 6'1 around 230. Not fat, but not ripped either. He's a good looking black guy with an 8-9 inch thick cock. Her mouth dropped. We talked it over and decided to invite him over after a few messages.

The day arrived and she came downstairs wearing a low cut blouse and a mini skirt and high heels. She looked fantastic. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra the way her firm tits were bouncing. When he arrived, I opened the door, he walked straight past me, took her in his arms and planted a deep kiss on her. After they finished, he laughed and apologized for not speaking. I assured him it was not a problem.

They sat down on the couch and she leaned in and started kissing him again. It was less than 10 seconds and her hand was on his cock rubbing it through his shorts. He reached down and pulled her leg over his. As he did this, I could see she didn't have on panties either. He immediately started to finger her. She gets wet pretty quick but her lips were already open. He started wth 1 finger then added another. They were still kissing very deeply. He broke the kiss and placed her back on the couch. He didn't waste any time getting his mouth on her shaved pussy. He ate her for probably 5 minutes and she came at least twice.

After an earth shattering orgasm, she pulled him up and quickly unbuttoned his shorts. His cock sprang out and she immediately put him in her mouth. I'll be honest, I had a short twinge of jealousy. Here was a good looking guy with a nice thick cock and my wife was doing her best to deep throat him. He threw his head back as she continued to slurp on his thick cock.

Finally he couldn't take any more. He told her he wanted her to sit on his cock. He sat down and she straddled him facing me. As his cock pushed her pussy lips further open, she let out a deep moan as her eyes rolled back. It took her a full minute to adjust to his length and thickness. Slowly she started rolling her hips, grinding on him. Then she started fucking him as hard as she could. The only sounds were their grunts and the sounds of their bodies slamming together. He pulled her back towards him, pulling off her blouse. He then reached around and began rubbing her clit which was so hard it almost looked like a little cock. This set her off yet another thunderous orgasm. She shook for almost 30 seconds.

After that one subsided, she turned to face him. Their mouths once again locked. She was grinding and rubbing herself. After a couple minutes she pulled off of him and finally removed her skirt which had been just pushed up. She started to take her heels off but he asked her to keep them on. He got behind her and had her bend at the waist. She put one leg up on the couch and he started fucking her doggy. My wife has always been vocal, but today surprised me. She was screaming fuck me... give that big cock. She couldn't take anymore and erupted into yet another orgasm.

She kind of fell on the couch. He stood up and winked at me. He lowered himself down onto her as her legs spread. He slammed it home and they both locked eyes. I honestly think she'd forgotten I was there. As their bodies continued slapping together. She looked in a state of orgasmic bliss. I lost count of the number of times she came.

I knew he couldn't last much longer. I heard him ask my wife, where do you want me to cum?

She replied," On my face this time."

He began power fucking her. She kept crying out "That's is baby. Fuck me"

After several more minutes he pulled out and she quickly fell to the floor on her knees in front of him. When the first rope of cum hit her she shuddered. He kept jerking and shooting all over her face. It was completely covered. She had it dripping off of her face and chin onto her tits . When he finally stopped cumming, she just laughed and told him she'd never seen that much cum before.

By now I was so hard I couldn't stand it. I wanted to fuck her and him to leave. She wiped her face off on a towel and sat down on the ouch beside him. They were both still nude and were just chatting as they caught their breath. I excused myself and went to grab them both bottles of water. When I returned, she was practically on top on him kissing. His cock was already hard again. She wasted no time jerking him. He started sucking her nipples and she patted his back saying follow me.

She got up and headed for the stairs and to put bedroom. She purposely had him lay on my side of the bed as she took his cock down her throat. After a couple minutes of cock sucking, she once again mounted him. She started off slower this time as she said her pussy was a little sore.

It didn't take long though until she was pounding onto him. He flipped her over. As he did so, her legs spread even wider. He slammed his cock home again. The fucked for what seemed like an hour. Changing positions every few minutes. Finally he was getting close to cumming. He asked her where she wanted it this time.

She replied, "In me. But I want you on top as well."

They changed positions and he slowly inched his dark meat back into her. They seemed to be moving as one. As they kissed deeply, I could hear the moaning and grunting.

He whispered something to her. She started grinding away against him as he worked his cock in and out of her. Finally he arched his back and with a loud grunt, he came inside of my wife. I could see his balls twitching as he unloaded in her.

He rolled off of her, as soon as his cock popped out I saw a huge stream of cum run out of her. I swear it looked like a damn river.

She lay there breathing hard. Finally as her breathing slowed, she fell asleep. He lay there for a while until he said he needed to leave. He started to wake her but I told him not to. Just let her sleep. She's exhausted. He got up, dressed and left.

I undressed and slid into bed beside her. Just watch her sleep so peaceful I really wanted to wake her and fuck her. I knew I shouldn't. She was exhausted and I'm not sure she would've let me anyway. She had said she was sore before falling asleep. All I did was wrap my hand around my stiff cock and I exploded. It flew up in the air and made a huge mess. Evidently she woke up and watched me cum. She giggled a bit, kissed me deeply and told me she loved me. With that she rolled over and went back to sleep.

Spicy44
Spicy44
23 Followers