Wife Loves Sex Ep. 02

Story Info
My sexy wife has her 1st bi experience.
1.7k words
4.16
18.7k
14
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spicy44
Spicy44
23 Followers

How did we get started in the wonderful world of swinging? After episode 1, I feel like I should back up and give you the history.

My wife and I were both in our mid 30's at the time. One night in bed, I asked her about her fantasies. We'd only been together a short time, so it hadn't been discussed in full detail yet. We'd both been married before, so there hadn't been a shortage of sex thus far in our lives. Anyway, I was fingering her, she gets really wet, her eyes closed and she said her all-time fantasy was to be with a woman.

Bells went off in my head. I quickly suggested we make that fantasy come true! We made a profile on a popular adult site and started browsing. We emailed a couple of women but got few replies. So, I talked her into letting me take pics to add to our profile. The pics were in different stages of undress and my God they were sexy.

We got a response from a heavier lady but she was beautiful. Red hair, huge tits.

Her and my wife exchanged messages and a few texts. My wife finally decided to invite her new friend over for dinner.

Red arrived and she looked fantastic in her dress. We met her at the door and they both hugged briefly. I knew my wife was nervous, so I opened a bottle of wine and poured them both a glass. I then excused myself to finish dinner.

By the time we sat down to dinner, they were chatting and giggling like old friends. Red seemed really at ease and started openly flirting with my wife. The wife blushed and sipped her wine.

After dinner, I told the ladies to have a seat in the living room and I'd clear the dishes. They made their way to the couch and I hurried to clean up. I couldn't hear what they were saying, only the occasional giggle and very quiet talking. I'd peak in every few minutes and Red had started to inch her way closer to my wife. I hadn't heard any sounds for a couple of minutes so I slowly crept to the entrance of the living room and my mouth dropped. Red was deep kissing my wife. I watched as my wife then started feeling Red's huge tits. I was instantly hard.

After a couple more minutes I walked into the room just in time to see Red's hand slide up my wife's skirt. My wife moaned softly. She broke the kiss and looked up at me. She smiled and asked how long I'd been standing there. Before I could reply, Red had my wife's tits out and started sucking her nipples. I sat down beside my wife and watched in amazement.

Red looked up at me but asked my wife if she could kiss me as well. My wife moaned a yes as Red hadn't pulled her fingers out of my wife's pussy. She and I kissed and it was strange kissing another woman while she literally leaned over my wife.

I suggested we move the fun upstairs to the bedroom. They agreed and the girls started up the steps, groping and kissing the entire way. Once we got into the bedroom the girls undressed each other quickly and the climbed into bed. I kind of stood back and took it all in. The ladies were fingering each other as they kept kissing, harder and deeper.

Red began kissing her way down my wife's body. Stopping at each nipple, then continuing down until she reached my wife's freshly shaved pussy. I moved around to watch. I wasn't gonna miss this. Her first lick make my wife moan softly. With each lick, the moans got louder. I was told to get my clothes off and get into bed. Who am I to argue? I stripped and slid beside my wife sucking on her nipples as I did. She by now was having her 1st full orgasm of the night. I slid around in the bed so I could kiss Red again. I wanted to taste pussy on her lips. We started kissing just as my wife took my cock in her mouth. I was in absolute heaven. I rolled over n my back and Red slid up and put her tanned, shaved pussy in my face. She has a very distinct taste, different than my wife but still good.

The ladies were taking turns sucking my cock and balls. It was absolute heaven. They'd kiss each other with my cock between them. It was a pleasure I can't explain. I knew I wouldn't last long so I told them they should be the center of attention not me.

As they kissed, my wife told her to lay back. She wanted her 1st taste of pussy. Red rolled over to her back. This was really the first time I got a good look at her tits. To say they were huge, is an understatement. I later found out they were F's and all natural. My wife got between Red's thighs and slowly took her first lick. I knew she was nervous, but knew she really wanted to do it. The 2nd lick came a little quicker followed by many more licks. Soon she was eating pussy like a pro. Red was squirming around and grinding her pussy into my wife's face. I was slowly stroking my cock and Red pulled me over for a kiss.

As she came, she looked at me and asked, "Are you sure she's never eaten pussy before?"

My wife laughed and said, "Yes, I'm sure."

After Red came for the 2nd time, my wife slid up to me. She kissed me and asked me if I wanted to fuck Red. Of course I did. I slid between her thighs and sank myself balls deep into her. We both moaned loudly. I knew I'd never last long and told them so. Red asked me to get up. I of course did and silently cursed myself for saying anything.

She told my wife to lay on her back and Red started eating her again. Only this time she stayed up on her knees. I asked if that was an invitation. She replied it was, so I got behind her and licked her pussy and ass both for a minute. I then got on my knees and slipped back into her sopping wet pussy. In a very short time, we developed a rhythm. I was fucking her while she continued to give my wife orgasm after orgasm.

My wife couldn't take anymore, She begged Red to stop eating her. She told Red she should enjoy the fucking I was giving her. I was almost to the point of no return. I began fucking her as hard as I could. She had cum several times so I knew she was enjoying as well.

I asked them where they wanted me to cum. Red said she wanted it in her. The wife quickly agreed. Just as I started to cum I slammed my cock hard one last time as I felt myself shoot jet after jet of cum into her.

We all collapsed on the bed in a sweaty pile. I knew the ladies were going to play, but I had no idea I was going to get this lucky. We all lay panting for a bit, with me in the middle. I really figured we were finished for the night. I kissed my wife and she commented, "That was fucking hot watch you fuck her!" I was relieved. I guess I'd been afraid she'd get jealous.

We lay there chatting for a while. The ladies started talking about the events that had taken place that night. I'm a red blooded man. Women talking about sex and how each other tasted turned me on. As my cock sprang back to life, it didn't go unnoticed. Red leaned over me and kissed my wife again. Her huge tits brushing across my chest made her nipples hard. I of course had to play with them. I had one of my wife's tit in one hand and one of Red's in the other.

I felt a hand on my cock. I was pretty sure it was Red's but not completely sure. The hand started jerking me off. Once I was completely had, Red told my wife to climb on me. My wife quickly did so, moaning loudly. She sat straight up and was grinding slow but hard.

Red kissed me again. After she broke our kiss, she focused on my wife's tits I slipped a couple fingers into Red's pussy again and started slamming them in and out of her.

My wife was close to orgasm again. Red slid down to me and began whispering in my ear.

"You fucked me really good. I'm jealous of your wife. She can fuck you whenever she wants"

I was trying to hold back but the mixture of my wife's fucking and Red's words were making it impossible. Red whispered again...

"Next time I want to fuck you on webcam so my friends can watch." I lost it as she sucked on my nipple. I shot off into my wife at the exact same instant she came again.

As my wife and I collapsed, Red slid out of bed and began to dress. My wife asked her if everything was ok? Red replied that I was, but it was getting late and she needed to get home. She continued to get dressed but asked if we were free anytime soon.

My wife smiled devilish and replied. Definitely but before I do another woman again, I want 2 men.

Red replied, "I know just the guy. He's fully bi, so y'all will have a lot of fun!"

I said, "Ummmmm that's great, but I'm not."

Both ladies laughed. My wife whispered to Red, they both giggled.

Red turned to leave and thanked us for a great night. A couple hours later we were at it again, reliving our night through another fuck session. I asked her what they were giggling about. She replied, "You'll see". I pulled out and jerked off all over her tits.

I wasn't sure what she had in mind. But hopefully I wouldn't have to wait long.

***

If you like the series and want more, please let me know!

Spicy44
Spicy44
23 Followers