Wife Loves Sex Ep. 03

Story Info
Another episode. These stories are factual.
821 words
3.72
17.6k
13
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spicy44
Spicy44
23 Followers

Following our 1st FFM threesome, the wife wanted another threesome with another male. I assured her I didn't have any bi fantasies, but had no issue watching her. Red (from pervious episode) put us in touch with a guy named Chris. A mid-late 30's man, fairly athletic. He was a nice looking guy, a respectable sized cock. We chatted for about a week, trying to make out schedules match up.

Finally we had a late afternoon that worked. She and I both "worked from home" that afternoon. She dressed in a skimpy nighty showing off her legs, tits, and ass. Chris came in, just as my work phone rang. I had to take the call, so I stepped out of the room to answer. The wife was nervous and said she wouldn't "do anything" until I was off of the phone. I kept peeking in and they were on the couch just chatting. I could tell he was having a hard time keeping his hands to himself. He'd reach over and rub her thigh, she'd slowly push it away. After about 20 minutes, my call finally ended and I rejoined them in the living room.

She told him that now they could finally get started as she leaned in and kissed him. This was the very 1st time I'd seen her kiss another man, but it didn't really bother me other than to make my cock rock hard. She was quickly unzipping his fly and releasing his already hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it and started to work it up and down. She motioned me over and I sat down on her other side and began kissing her neck, I reached around to her pussy but he already had 2 fingers in. She shuddered from an orgasm and suggested we go to the bedroom. She took turned kissing the 2 of us as we all shed out clothes on the way.

Once in the bed, she took him cock down her throat as he lay back on the bed. Watching her suck cock had a strange effect on me. Partly jealous, partly arousing. She started kissing her way up his stomach and chest. She straddled him. His cock was right at the opening to her cunt. She was panting and moaning. She asked if I was sure it was ok. I grabbed her ass and pushed it down until he slid in, balls deep. She moaned loudly, as did he. I stood beside the bed stroking my cock until she told me to come closer, I got on my knees beside her. and she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. Chris reached up and began playing with my balls. She took my cock out of her mouth and Chris leaned in and took it in his. I was startled and started to pull away, but Wifey insisted I stay put. She sat straight up on him and kissed me deeply. She moaned how hot it was to watch him sucking my cock as she had another orgasm.

I finally pulled out of his mouth. She rolled off of him and onto her back. I quickly mounted her. She cried out in pleasure as I pumped my cock in and out of her. He moved over and put his cock back in her mouth as I did so. She took him out and asked me to suck it. Like I said, I'm not interested in bi play. Never given it much thought. I fucked her several more minutes. I asked him if he wanted to fuck her some more. Of course Chris said yes.

Chris slid between her legs once more and slipped his cock back into her. They worked themselves into a great rhythm. She came again. As they switched positions, he got behind her to start fucking her doggy style. I slid down in front of her and she took my cock back into her mouth. Chris picked up speed and all I could hear was her moans and him slamming against her ample ass. She cam yet again, (she's multi-orgasmic). I knew he wouldn't last much longer. Chris asked her where she wanted him to come.

She moaned, "On me."

With that, he pulled out and she turned to face him. He started jerking off with his cock just inches from her face. He let out a yell and started shooting his hot, sticky cum on her face.

I couldn't hold back either, I started humming as well, Chris reached down and grabbed my cock, jerking me off on her as well. By the time we were finished, her tits were covered.

Afterwards, Chris apologized for being so forward with me. It was certainly a strange experience having a guy blow me, but my wife loved watching it. It's just sex and we all had a great time, so really, what's the big deal?

Spicy44
Spicy44
23 Followers