Wife Loves Two Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,245 Followers

Ann finished and returned to the bedroom. Andy could now use the commode.

When Andy returned to the bedroom, he saw Jim and Ann were already in bed. They were clasped in each other's arms while kissing. Jim then moved his head down to kiss her nipples. Andy thought to himself that Jim wasn't wasting any time loving Ann. That was alright with him because they had plenty of time to take turns with her.

Andy got in bed on the other side of Ann to snuggle up to her back since she was facing Jim. He moved his hand down her back to her butt, then moved his fingers through the crease of her ass. As yet, Jim had not touched her pussy. Then Jim moved his hand down her front to her crotch. The two hands met.

She said, "Alright, one at a time. Last night Jim had firsts, now it's my husbands time to be first."

Jim removed his arms from Ann as she rolled over to face Andy. Andy pulled her up on top so that she could impale herself. She started riding him while Jim propped himself up on an elbow to watch. She leaned forward to kiss her husband which allowed her breasts to swing as she continued to ride his cock. Jim took the opportunity to reach over to cup one breast. When she sat back up, Jim moved up in a position to kiss a nipple. That didn't last long with Ann bouncing around, so Jim laid back and watched.

Andy knew that Ann was approaching an orgasm because she was now grinding much more vigorously on his cock He knew when she started whimpering, she would be near, so Andy wanted to time his explosion with hers. They had done this many times before and he knew just how to time it. His cock started shooting his load as her pussy contracted on his cock. Her body shook in sexual delight while her clit throbbed. She continued to slowly move up and down while he shot the remaining spurts in her. Jim could see some of the cum oozing down onto Andy's pubic hair and balls.

Jim was the first to speak, "Wow! You guys really know how to do it. That was a great show. I'm so turned on, my cock is about to burst."

Ann hadn't quite recovered, but said in a weak voice, "Guess we did put on a good show for you. I was enjoying it so much that I forgot you were here. Now it is your turn. What do you want to do? Don't worry about me because I know I won't have another orgasm now."

"Ann, you are wonderful to want to take care of me. If you don't mind, I would like it doggie style again."

"It's your choice. Let me relax another minute and I'll be up on my knees for you."

Andy moved out of the way to allow Jim to get behind Ann. He watched as Jim aimed his cock at her very juicy hole. Jim was going to get sloppy seconds. Andy noticed cum still oozing out of Ann's pussy as Jim's cock head started to enter. With one easy push forward, Jim's cock was fully buried. As he started back and forth movements, Andy could see cum was being pulled out of her pussy and coating Jim's balls. It was a sloppy mess as Jim speeded up his movements. He was now vigorously pulling back and plunging in. He filled her pussy with more cum. When he finally pulled out, Ann looked as if she was exhausted from the banging Jim gave her. She fell forward to rest allowing cum to run out of her on to the bed.

Andy came around to face her, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm OK. I think Jim really enjoyed that."

Jim spoke up, "Ann, I'm sorry if I got a little rough. I'll be more gentle next time."

She responded, "That's alright, I can take it. If that is what you like, do it again next time."

Jim came around to face her lying on the bed. He bent over to kiss her on the forehead, "Ann, you are a wonderful person and friend. I love you."

Everyone cleaned up in the bathroom, took showers, and ate breakfast.

Jim said, "I assume I should leave you two love birds. I hope I haven't overstayed my welcome."

Andy was the first to respond, "You are welcome to stay longer. I have to mow this huge back yard. If I could persuade you to stay, you can help me."

Ann then spoke up, "Sure, he needs all the help he can get. Tomorrow is a work day for all of us and I have to wash my hair. I'll do that and clean up the house while you two work outside."

Jim and Andy took turns mowing while the other watched. It was getting warmer and Andy was beginning to sweat. He stopped mowing near Jim, then said, "Why don't you go in, look in the refrigerator and bring out a six pack. I'm hot!"

Jim went into the kitchen where he saw Ann.

"Ann you are beautiful this morning and your hair looks nice."

"Thank you. I'll bet you are looking for the beer."

"That's true, but I'd rather look at you. You look so seductive in your skimpy and tight shorts. Your breasts push out your top so sexy."

"Thanks for the compliments."

"I think your lips look so kissable right now."

"Well, if you think so, get a little closer."

Jim held Ann tightly in his arms. While sharing a very sexy kiss, he moved one hand down her back to rub her butt.

Ann broke the kiss to say, "You're feeling rather frisky today. Didn't I take care of you last night and again this morning?"

"Yes, you did, but I can't stop wanting more. Guess I should go back out in the yard. I don't want to do anything in secret."

When he left with the six pack, Ann had a feeling there would be more sexual activities before Jim left for home.

Once in the back yard, Jim greeted Andy, "Just to let you know, I gave Ann a big kiss while I was in there."

"That's OK, as long as she doesn't mind. When we finish and get cleaned up, I'll do the same." The yard was mowed and a few other odd jobs were completed. The two guys were sweaty. They came in the house to shower. Jim was the first to come in and went directly to the master bedroom to shower. Andy came in to find the shower was occupied, so he went in the hall way bathroom.

A short time later, Ann went looking for her husband. She went to the master bedroom, opened the door, and saw Jim naked and drying off.

"Sorry, I thought Andy was in here."

"No, but you are welcome to come in."

Ann sat on the commode to watch Jim continue to towel off. Jim couldn't help it, but his cock was getting harder and harder as he looked at Ann..

Their eyes met, then she looked down to see his very hard erection. She took the towel and continued to dry his cock and balls.

"Ann, this is so unexpected, but wonderful"

She glanced up at his eyes, then back down to take his cock head between her lips. Jim pushed forward to allow at least half his length to disappear.

Ann cupped his balls, then pulled back to say, "We'd better wait for Andy."

Ann left the astonished Jim to go find her husband in the other shower. Andy was still showering when she raised her voice, "Andy, I'm in here with you. I thought you were in the other shower and I accidently stepped in to see Jim naked. From what I saw, he is ready for more loving. Do you think we should spend the afternoon in bed? Or is there something else you wanted to do this afternoon?"

The shower shut off and Andy stepped out. "I don't have anything planned for the afternoon. Having another party with Jim would be a good idea."

Ann responded, "First, it's lunch time."

The two guys helped Ann prepare the sandwiches, then they sat on the back deck to eat. Andy went in the house to bring out his camcorder. He started taking pictures.

"Jim, get over by Ann and put your arm around her while I take your picture."

"You don't have to ask me twice. I might even kiss her while you take the picture."

"Go ahead."

Andy was taking a movie while Jim and Ann held a long kiss.

Andy commented, "You can come up for air, now. That was a sexy looking kiss. We'll play back the tape a little later."

Jim jokingly said, "What if I took her top off and kissed her nipples. Would you like to take a picture like that?"

"Our neighbors aren't very close. Go ahead and do it."

Jim released the knot at her back to let the top fall off. He then began to suck a nipple. Andy could see Ann smile for the camera while he was shooting the picture.

Andy said, "That's a great shot. I hope none of our neighbors were looking through binoculars. I think we had better go inside."

Ann made no pretense to cover her breasts as they sat down in the living room. Andy thought they looked so inviting to kiss, but he would wait since he wanted to take more pictures. He would let Jim be in the action with Ann.

Andy was standing and holding the camera as if thinking what he wanted to do. He decided he might as well take some sexy pictures.

"Ann, why don't you stand up and let Jim pull your shorts down."

Jim's eyes brightened at the prospect of seeing Ann nude. Ann stood up. Jim unzipped and slowly tugged her shorts down to let her step out of them. Now she was standing in her brief panties.

"Jim, now slowly pull her panties down."

Jim lightly grasped them with a finger on both sides and slowly pulled. Andy could see in the view finder as her pubic began to show, then Jim gradually pulled them down to see the light between her legs. Then the panties fell down allowing her to step out of them.

Jim joyfully said, "Ann you are so sexy. I don't know how I got so lucky to be here doing this."

Andy prompted Jim, "Spread her legs and kiss up the sides of her legs. Now lick her crotch. That's a good picture."

Ann could feel Jim's tongue licking up her slit and over her clit making her feel very sexy. She took hold of his head as if to help guide his mouth and tongue. .

"Jim, keep doing it. I'm getting some good pictures."

After taking pictures for a minute, Andy directed, "Why don't you two lie down on the floor and let Ann take it in her mouth."

Jim responded, "Gladly. I hope these pictures come out good. I want a copy for myself."

The camcorder was grinding away as Andy could see Ann going up and down on Jim's cock. She lifted her face once to smile at the camera, then went back down to deep throat him.

Jim was groaning and said, "Ann, if you keep that up, I'm going to explode."

Andy quickly said, "Go ahead, Ann, make him cum. I want a good picture of that."

Ann started vigorously going up and down while Jim was hunching up to her mouth.

Andy yelled, "Keep it up, this is good!"

Jim then yelled as he exploded in her mouth. Jim's cock continued to jerk as she went up and down, his cock pushed out his load in spurts.

Andy yelled again, "Keep at it, Ann. Drain him completely."

Ann tried to consume as much as she could, but some of his cum was leaking around the sides of her mouth on to his balls as she continued to move up and down on his sensitive cock.

Jim was still very vocal and saying nice things to her such as: "Ann, I love you. I'll always love you for doing this."

Andy kept taking pictures while Ann and Jim were cleaning up with tissues.

Andy started taking off his clothes to expose his very hard erection, "Now it's my turn. Jim, you can take pictures."

Andy laid on his back on the floor to allow Ann to impale herself on his cock. Her juices had been running, so she was able to aim his cock and sit all the way down. Jim got behind them to take pictures of her ass and Andy's cock buried in her pussy. While they were working up to their orgasms, Jim took movies at their sides, around to their faces, and back around to see her ass and Andy's cock going back and forth. Although Jim had just cum, he was so turned on watching them that he was getting hard again.

Andy kept taking pictures all through their orgasms and continued until Andy's cock shrunk up and nearly fell out.

When Ann let Andy up off the floor, Jim said, "Ann would you let me go again?"

She looked at his erection, "I'm surprised you recovered so soon. Yes, it's OK with me. I'm rather tired, but let me lie on my back and you do the work."

Jim handed Ann a towel to lie on. As she rolled over on her back and spread her legs, more of Andy's cum was oozing out of her. She said, "Thanks for the towel."

Andy grabbed the camcorder again to watch Jim mount her. He watched through the view finder as Jim's cock spread his wife's pussy lips and easily slid all the way in. Jim started back and forth movements while Ann laid still to rest some more. She decided he wouldn't cum very fast since this was seconds for him.

Jim kept fucking her, alternating between fast strokes and slow ones. Andy could see more of his cum draining out of her on to the towel. Ann didn't move very much but let Jim take all the time he wanted.

Then Andy could see Jim beginning to strain. Ann could sense it too, then she started bucking up to him. It wasn't very long before Jim was yelling and moaning. When his cock started jerking and shooting in Ann, he started moaning and saying sweet things to Ann, such as, "Ann, I'll always love you. Ann, you are fantastic. Ann, I'll love you forever." He rambled on for quite a while until his body relaxed.

While Jim's cock was still in Ann, he looked up at Andy, "Andy, I think Ann is the greatest. Don't mind my rambling talk, but I do love her very much. I don't know what I would do if she told me to go away and not come back."

"That's alright, buddy. We're both here for you. You've had a terrible experience with your wife's death."

Ann softly said, "Jim, I love you, too. You'll be our good friend forever. I'm not going to chase you off. However, we all have to go to our jobs tomorrow."

Jim laughed, "I know we have to go to work. I didn't mean it that way. Guess I should be leaving because I have some jobs to do at home before tomorrow morning, such as doing my laundry. I don't have a wife to do that anymore."

Ann clung to Jim's neck and kissed him, "Jim, you know you are welcome to come back."

Everyone got dressed and went to the front door with Jim.

Andy placed his left arm around his wife and shook hands with Jim. "I think Ann is sexy enough to keep both of us satisfied, don't you?"

"Definitely, she is one of a kind and I love her, too. When shall I come back?"

Ann was thinking of her schedule, then said, "Next weekend would be fine, but I think we have time Wednesday evening if you can make it."

Jim quickly responded, "Wild horses wouldn't keep me away. If I have a schedule problem, I'll cancel it because I definitely will be here Wednesday night and the weekend too. I can hardly wait."

Jim left.

Andy took his wife in his arms to say, "I love you dearly. We do have an appreciative friend and I enjoyed our time together."

She responded, "It was fun and I enjoyed it too. Not many wives can have two wonderful lovers at the same time. I really love Jim, too, but you are my husband and always will be."

Ann then hesitated as if thinking about something. She said, "We've often talked about having a baby. I could go off the pill for awhile to see if I get pregnant with you two guys. What would you think about that?"

"Before we do that, we should talk to Jim about it."

Ann then replied, "We'll think about it."

As Andy and Ann walked away from the front door, he responded, "In the meantime, we'll look forward to seeing Jim next Wednesday evening."

Vic5
Vic5
1,245 Followers
12