Wife Loves Two Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers

Jim responded, “You know Ann will be safe here at home with me.”

Andy was thinking but didn’t say it. He knew Jim would be fucking his wife in his absence, probably every night. Oh well, that’s the way it’s going to be. At least, he knew she would be safe.

After Andy had been away for a couple of days, he called home about dinner time.

Jim answered the phone, “Hello, Andy. How’s it going there?”

“I’m fine, how are you getting along with my wife?”

“We had an early dinner and we’re just getting ready to get in the shower together before going to bed.”

Andy could about picture what the evening would entail. They would be in the shower to soap each other. Jim would probably kiss her breasts. Then they would be in bed for sex. Jim would shoot his cum in her pussy again, then go to sleep in each other’s arms.

Andy didn’t feel like talking any more, then said, “OK, buddy, take good care of my wife. Treat her nice and I’ll call again.”

Another couple of days went by. Andy had been at a business meeting that evening. He called home once he was in his room. The phone rang several times and he was beginning to wonder if Ann and Jim were home.

Finally there was Ann’s voice, “Hello.” Ann’s voice sounded as if she was breathing hard..

“Hi, this is your husband, what’s going on.”

“You interrupted us, but we answered the phone because we thought it might be you. We’re on the speaker phone by our bedside, so both Jim and I can hear and talk with you.”

“I interrupted you, what are you doing.”

Jim spoke, “Hello, buddy. We are doing what we are supposed to be doing, trying to get Ann pregnant.”

Ann then spoke up, “If you really want to know, right now I’m sitting on Jim’s cock. The reason I may sound out of breath is that I’ve been slowly riding him for quite a while and was about to have an orgasm.”

Andy seemed agitated but decided to quietly talk, “OK, I understand. Wish I was there to watch you ride him and to fuck you too. I’m getting horny.”

Ann continued, “If you are that horny, why don’t you masturbate while I have an orgasm?”

“Good idea.”

Andy stripped off his clothes, grabbed a towel and laid in bed on his back. He started moving his hand back and forth on his cock.

Andy said, “Go ahead and ride him. I can hear you on the speaker phone.”

Andy heard Ann say, “I’ve started riding Jim’s cock and he is pushing up to me.”

In a little bit, Andy heard Ann and Jim start to become vocal. He knew Jim was about to fill his lovely wife’s pussy with cum. Andy was approaching an orgasm, too.

Then Andy heard Ann say, “I’m cumming, cumm...ing, cu...mmmmm....ng.”

Then Andy heard Jim say out loud, “Andy, I’m cumming in your wife. She is driving me wild..”

Andy grabbed the towel to catch his cum as he spurted several times.

Andy said, “That was great. Ann are you there?” The only thing he heard was Jim groaning.

Finally Ann said in a weak voice, “Glad you were on the phone. That’s the best orgasm I’ve had since you left. You will have to excuse me because I’m going to the bathroom to let Jim’s cum drain in the commode.”

Andy replied, “That’s alright, Ann. I love you and I’ll call back another evening.”

Andy had a difficult time that night going to sleep. His best friend was at home in bed with his wife. If he felt a little jealous and left out, that was his fault because he had agreed to all of this.

Andy was a little hesitant about calling back at bedtime. He finally decided he had to call one evening.

Ann answered the phone, “Hello.”

Andy responded, “How are you two getting along?”

“We have good news, I’ve missed my period and think I am pregnant.”

“That is good news. Are you and Jim continuing to have sex now that you are pregnant?”

“Of course, being pregnant won’t stop us for wanting sex. When you get home, we’ll have a real sex party with you.”

Andy returned home after being gone two weeks. It was true that Jim and Ann had a real party the evening he returned. They had wine and had a caterer deliver a fabulous dinner. Ann showered with Andy and was first to have sex with him. Then it was Jim’s turn while Andy recovered. Andy intently watch while Jim fucked Ann and dumped his cum in her. By then Andy was ready for more. When they finally went to sleep, Andy was well caught up with sex after a two week dry spell.

Jim and Andy pampered Ann during the following months of her pregnancy. There was no sex in the mornings for the first few weeks because she was plagued with morning sickness. But at night, both guys took turns with Ann.

Later on when she was big, Jim and Andy admired her naked beauty, although it was uncomfortable for the guys to get on top for sex. Instead, she enjoyed good orgasms when they sucked her clit. In return, she would go down on their cocks to receive a mouth full of cum.

Ann greeted them with a big smile one evening when the Jim and Andy came home from work, She had been to the doctor that day. She was told her baby would be a boy. The guys were ecstatic.

It happened during the middle of the night. Ann’s pains started. Andy and Jim were very excited as they rushed her to the hospital where they paced the floor until a very pretty nurse came out to tell them that mother and son were doing fine. A little later, the nurse showed the baby to them.

The nurse said, “Which one of you is the father?”

The guys didn’t know what to say. Jim finally muttered, “Andy is her husband.”

The next day the two guys came back to see Ann and baby. As they were walking in the hospital, Jim said, “Did you take notice of that pretty nurse yesterday?”

“Yes, I noticed. She was very pretty.”

Jim commented, “I thought she was a beauty and she seemed to have a nice personality. I didn’t see her wearing a wedding ring.”

“Jim, there is a girl for you. Why don’t you talk with her?”

“Maybe I will, that is if I get a chance.”

The two guys walked to Ann’s room where they found the baby in bed with her.

The same nurse came in to take the baby away. Jim had planned to talk to her, but he seemed shy and didn’t say very much. He did find out her name was Judy.

TO BE CONTINUED

Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers
12