Wife Makes a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers

For whatever reason, a long time curiosity perhaps, I went down to my knees so I could partake of the mass of fluid from my wife's swollen and luscious creampie of a cunt. I really don't know why, since the warm, sticky white effluent bubbled through my lips and down my throat with a sensation of drinking jalapeno juice. I fought off the gag reflex and allowed the juices of Hector and my wife to cover my face and dribble down my naked body. It gave me a rush of lust filled excitement to have my dwarfish erection soon covered in sticky sex goo. My hands were each on a slick ass cheek, spreading Jan's cunt wide open so my tongue could explore.

"Eat me, Jack, take in everything that Hector filled me with. Then kiss me with all of the passion and desire you hold inside." Jan whispered.

I had stood by, naked as a jay-bird and with a throbbing hard-on, and watched this stud plow my wife, and now was on my knees drinking down his spunk from her pussy. Never would I have imagined this! And, it was still an overwhelming turn-on.

"That will be three hundred dollars." Janet announced.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed.

"You didn't think all of this was just for grins, did you?" she answered.

"You never said anything about paying for this!" screamed Jan.

"Hey, this is what I do. I consider myself a professional." Hector added, with arrogance.

"Are we paying for the time or is it a flat rate?" I queried.

"Consider it a service fee." Janet responded.

"I feel like such a fool." Jan sobbed, with her head held low. Somehow the glow from her lust filled experience was gone. I didn't have any idea what had gone through her mind, but she had taken Hector to be a committed lover of sorts. What a joke!

We scrapped together sufficient cash to send those two on their way. Jan and I were left to ponder our future together and what shape it would take.

Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers
12