Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
676 Followers

I heard the camera phone clicking next door and lifted my head up to peek at the screen of my own phone. My eyes were glued to it for about ten seconds as I saw Abby's hands reach up and take a cock in each hand to begin stroking the other two cocks offered to her. As she did that Derrick reached out to hold the back of her head and started to fuck her face aggressively.

I wanted to stare at it all night, but the video would be crap later, so I put it back down and listened.

The sounds indicated she was taking it like a champ and loving it as they were all four moaning aloud now. Less than 30 seconds later, Derrick could hold out no more. He made a small groan and said, "Oh fuck yes Abby, suck my cock you fucking slut. Slurp down my cum!" This was accompanied by the sounds of Abby sucking harder and faster as she was apparently trying to do exactly that.

After all sounds subsided but Abby's moans as she made purring sounds like she was lapping up something heavenly, Ted said, "Let's fuck her now!"

He was quickly interrupted by Derrick as he said, "No man, she's not into that." Then directing his attention to Abby he said, "Unless you're ready to be fucked now Abby."

I heard her make a noise that must be licking her lips, as I'm sure her hands were still stroking Ted and Bill's cocks. "No, no pussy guys, I'm sorry, but let me finish you both up like I did Derrick."

Immediately, moans began to alternate between the men as I could only assume she was taking turns on their cocks. I knew her hands were busy so when I heard wet sloppy noises and Abby moaning, I couldn't help but take a peek at the camera to see what I could see. While fucking was not allowed, it did not stop Derrick from slipping a finger inside my wife's cunt and ramming her with it violently while she sucked off the other guys.

It was going so fast and she was so turned on that she had to stop sucking cock long enough to experience an explosive orgasm. Her scream would have reverberated throughout the general area if someone had not clamped a hand over her mouth.

My own orgasm coincided with my wife's. As she let loose in what was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever heard her experience, my own cock let loose with rope after sticky rope of cum that shot out and landed on the wall of the bathroom stall. I was only fortunate that Abby was out of control or her noises likely wouldn't have drowned out my own.

At this point, there was no reason to continue to describe the events in the bathroom stall. I can only tell you that the entire thing only lasted maybe fifteen minutes and after Abby started sucking Ted and Greg's cocks, they were filling her mouth with their spunk in less than 5 minutes. Yes, she's that good of a cock sucker. After all were momentarily satiated, they straightened up and the men walked out of the stall while Abby straightened herself up. When I heard the door open again, it was to another woman's voice, Susan. She said, "Honey, how are you doing in there?"

Abby replied with, "Oh my god honey, that was amazing."

Susan just laughed and said, "Hurry up hun, the coast is clear and we can get you into the women's restroom and get you cleaned up."

With that, I heard a little more rustling in the stall next door and my wife quickly exited the men's restroom where she had just sucked the cocks of three strangers.

I knew the girls were now in the ladies' room and the guys were likely hanging out close by, so I stayed in the stall for another 10 minutes. I used that time to quickly review the action I caught on video and I was already getting hard again from watching it when the video disappeared and Abby's pictured showed up on the phone indicating she was calling me.

After initially being startled and nearly dropping it, I slide my finger across the answer button and put it to my ear. Trying to sound natural and not guilty of anything I said, "Hey baby, what's up!"

She laughed and sounded very cheerful as she said, "Hey honey, do you remember those people we met at the roulette table?"

"Why, yes honey I do, it wasn't that long ago for this old man," I replied with a laugh.

She continued in good spirits, "Good. Well we are done gambling for a bit and I was wondering if it's okay if they come up to our room for a while. By the way, are you in the bathroom? There's an echo when you talk."

I laughed addressing her last question first, "Yes hun, I'm in the bathroom but am almost finished. Yes, by all means bring them up. It sounds fun!"

With a sexy laugh she whispered into the phone to me, "Oh yes baby, it will be fun."

"See you then!" I replied and disconnected the call as I was sneaking the door open to see if they were around.

When I didn't see any of them, I did my best to stealthily head for the hotel elevators. I could only hope they had gone somewhere else to talk before Abby called me and that I could beat them there.

When I got there, it looked like the coast was clear, so I did my best fast walk to get inside of one and nervously looked around hoping not to run into them there.

Thankfully, I made it before them and was in the room for five whole minutes before I heard Abby's key in the door and she came inside yelling, "Honey, I'm home!"

End of Part 1

altego
altego
676 Followers