Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
678 Followers

The visual was so intense. My wife with Derrick's cock in her mouth while her bare ass and juicy pussy were shown to the world, at the same time that a very talented mouth worked over my cock with a hunger and ferocity I had rarely felt. Susan suddenly slowed her cock sucking as if to enjoy it more. She took her panties from my mouth and began to rub them over my balls as she slowly worked her lips up and down my glistening shaft. I knew she was a swinger and apparently had worked very hard to perfect the art of cock sucking, because she was absolutely fabulous at it.

On the other sofa, Derrick was leaned back with his head against the backrest and groaning in pleasure as Abby worked his cock over with similar enthusiasm as Susan was showing mine. Ted stood beside her and fondled her while Greg moved behind her ass, which was so enticingly in the air. I watched as he ran his tongue up her slit and onto her asshole. She shivered and moaned, but never stopped sucking.

The view was fantastic as I was torn between Susan's wonderful mouth and Abby's display of sluttiness. It got even more erotic as Ted moved closer to her head and she had to share time between Derrick's and his cock.

There was only one more decision to make and I had not thought about it until it happened. After Greg finished feasting on Abby's cunt and ass, he positioned himself behind her and began rubbing the mushroom of his cock up and down her soaking slit. It was so sexy as I saw her wetness glistening on his cock.

Abby immediately stopped what she was doing and exclaimed, "Wait, wait, wait!"

All action stopped around her as if someone hit the pause button on a recording. She took the opportunity to turn her head and watch casually for a few moments as Susan nuzzled and worshipped my cock. "Scott, baby, I have a question," She directed to me.

I could only smile, "Yes baby, you have me at the right moment to ask it."

Giggling, she said, "I'm going to fuck all of these cocks you dirty bastard and I'm going to fuck yours too. My question is, do you want me first or do you want me last?"

I had not considered it, but remembered her and Derrick's conversation in the restroom. I thought of her pussy over there hot and ready to be fucked; primed for it, in fact. And then I wondered what it would look like after the other guys finished with her. It would likely be red, puffy, and slimy with multiple deposits of cum mixed with her own juices.

My answer was simple as I stated with authority, "Fuck them good and hard my slut. Take all their loads, and then I will take my turn with your dirty, nasty cunt."

Greg said, "I was hoping you'd say that Scott," and with a mighty heave, he sunk his cock to the balls in my wife's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed as Derrick grabbed her hair and shoved his cock back into her open mouth.

The next 30 to 45 minutes were a blur, as there was less conversation and more animalistic grunting and growls from the males and the females in the room. Indeed, we were nothing more than animals for a while, as we let our primitive instincts take us over. As nails raked skin and hands smacked asses, the smell in the room became raw, sexual, and heady.

At one point I had tiny Susan twisted up like a pretzel under me as I hammered her cunt while she begged for more. The rougher I got with her, the more she seemed to enjoy it, so I pulled her over my knee and spanked her ass until it was bright red. I was only partially surprised as she came again very hard simply from the sensation of being spanked. Before she could recover, I tossed her on the sofa and pulled her ass up into the air. I spit right on her puckered hole and shoved my cock deep inside of her, pushing right through the resistance of her sphincter and not even pausing as she screamed into the pillow.

The guys laughed and Ted said, "You found her kink man, great job," as I raped her tight ass hard and rough until I finally deposited a very large load of cum into her bowels.

I am usually a conscientious lover and bringing Abby off is my top priority, but I used Susan's body for my own dark pleasure like I never had Abby. I do know that no matter how hard or raw I was with her, she had multiple orgasms. When we finished, I fell back on the sofa and she stretched across me and idly stroked my cock as we watched her friends fuck the living shit out of my bride. It was obvious these guys had worked together like this before, because they handled Abby in ways I'd never dreamed.

The fact that they constantly switched places extended their pleasure and stamina so they could thoroughly pummel her. She was switched between cocks in her mouth and pussy to the point where I'm sure she had no idea who was in which orifice. She rode each guy and was ridden by each. She was never without at least two cocks, as she seemed to have orgasm after orgasm.

As she tired from the constant activity, the men each took a last turn between her legs. She stroked the other cocks as Greg hammered her worn out cunt and with a, "fuck yeah," he was the first man in over 25 years, besides me, to shoot his sperm into my wife's pussy.

My own cock, never going down after emptying into Susan, twitched back to full life as I saw his shaft pulse and testicles contract while they emptied inside of her.

Greg stood up and high fived Ted, "tag in on the slut buddy."

Ted didn't hesitate as he slipped between her legs and plowed her hard and fast. Greg moved to her head and slapped his cock against her lips beckoning her to clean him up; which she did without hesitation.

Ted was ready to go and within moments was emptying his seed along with his buddy's inside her pussy. He pulled out and slapped her clit with his cock head as she jumped and twitched from the assault on her sensitive nub.

Derrick didn't take his spot between her legs. Instead he pulled her up and into his lap to straddle him. It was so sexy as her lovers' combined cum began to drip out of her pussy and down onto the biggest cock in the room. I knew Abby was tired, but it turned out she did not have to do much, because as she planted herself on Derrick's cock, he grabbed her ass cheeks and repeatedly picked her up and slammed her down on his cock as he thrust up to meet her.

Her hole was red and sloppy and his cock became covered in white creamy jizz as he hammered it. It was like he was masturbating his cock with my wife's cunt as he picked her up and dropped her back down. She held on for dear life, as Derrick groaned a final time, sunk deep inside of her and froze. I cannot imagine the huge load he injected into my wife, because it appeared that he came for a full minute. I could see huge amounts leaking out around their sex organs, but I knew much more had to be inside of her.

When he finally finished, he gently rolled Abby off of him and onto the sofa. She sprawled back happy and satisfied. After breathing deeply for a few moments, she gave me a glazed over look of complete ecstasy and said, "Baby, please finish me off."

Well, how could I pass that up? As I shifted to stand, Susan stood with me and held my hand as I walked over to my wife's used body. One thing I learned that night is that I can always be shocked, because I was totally surprised when Susan dropped to her knees beside the sofa and kissed my wife long and hard.

I stood, momentarily stunned as I watched with pure excitement, my wife take the tongue of another woman deep into her mouth. She was not tentative at all; instead, they kissed passionately. I crawled between Abby's legs and stared down at her sweat-covered body. I took a closer look at her pussy and while sure that seeing it red, swollen, and covered with the cum of other men should have disgusted me, instead it was just the opposite reaction for me as my already hard cock, moved to the man of steel stage.

"You're such a slut," I told Abby as the girls made out like teenagers in the backseat of a car.

Due to her predicament, all I received in response was a, "mmmmmm."

I grabbed one of her legs in each hand and gripped them at the back of her knees. Lifting them up, I pressed them back toward her and Susan, moving her pelvis up and opening her gaping, cream-filled cunt to my cock.

"I'm going to fuck this slutty cunt good, you fucking whore," I said huskily. As I pressed the head of my cock into her cleft, it opened wide for me. There was no real resistance, but instead you have to fully appreciate the different sensations that occurred as I entered her wet, hot, and slimy pussy. It was totally different than any other feeling I'd ever experienced, and the squishing and squelching noises it made as I pressed deeper were beyond anything I had ever imagined.

As my cock disappeared completely inside of her and my balls contacted with her ass, I actually felt cum from the other guys squeeze out and soak my balls. "Oh fuck!" Came out of my mouth in a long, drawn out breath as I reveled in the sensations.

At my exclamation, Susan looked up at me from kissing my wife and smiled, "do you like your wife's cunt being filled with semen honey? I wonder if she'd like to suck yours from my asshole," and without another word, she stood, threw a leg over Abby's face and lowered herself down onto her mouth.

The visual produced a growl of desire from me, and I began to slide in and out of my wife's cunt harder and faster. At this point, I didn't care if she wanted to suck my cum from Susan's ass or not, because she was just going to have to do it and love it. I couldn't see Abby's face, of course, but I saw her tongue quickly working over Susan's wet slit before moving further back to her reamed ass. If the sounds of slurping and gasps produced by both women were any indication, I can only assume they were both enjoying themselves.

With the show being provided, the other guys in the room stood up from their seats and gathered around to watch. I gripped Abby's legs harder and hammered into her repeatedly. I had come twice already this evening, so I had staying power and decided that Abby would need to be very sore the next day. Therefore, as I pulled back, I followed up by slamming hard into her each time. Feeling our pelvises collide and jarring her entire body into the cushions of the sofa.

At some point Susan really started grinding her cunt hard against Abby's mouth and reached down to twist and tug her cum covered nipples. I was more than a little proud of myself when I hammered Abby to yet another orgasm. Not just any orgasm, but one that actually made her attack Susan's asshole and pussy with fervor taking her over the edge too. It was another amazing sound to hear both women squeal in stereo as they experienced twin orgasms while being cheered on by the guys.

It was too much for me. I was in sexual overload, and hammered home one last time, before holding still and mixing my cum with that of everyone else that had fucked my wife that evening. As I came, Susan leaned over from her position on Abby's face and kissed me deeply before sliding off of the sofa. Once she was out of the way and my eyes locked with Abby's, I collapsed on top of her and we kissed passionately as we shared all the mixture of body fluids. We were both completely in love with each other and totally blown away by the experience.

Temporarily satiated, but all of us buzzed from the experience, we refreshed our drinks and hit the hot tub for a while. Luxuriating in the hot bubbling water, we all relaxed and let the water and heat wash our sins away.

Abby took turns sitting in the other guys' laps as Susan stayed in mine, seemingly very content to let Abby enjoy and tease the other men. After a few minutes of kissing and fondling the other guys, Abby came to me and sat on the opposite side of Susan. There was no indication that she felt sorry for me, like I was being left out, or she was trying to show me that I still mattered. Instead, it was the natural attraction that we always shared; no matter how many people were in a room, we'd eventually be drawn together. With Abby on one side of me and Susan still in my lap, I was definitely reacting to the two hot women I had caressing me and showing me all their attention. Abby slipped her head close to me and we kissed tenderly as Susan nuzzled into my neck and began nipping and kissing me there. Soon, all three of us were in a hot make out session while the guys sat around drinking and watching us.

"Sit on the edge of the tub baby," Abby compelled me. To which I was only too happy to comply.

As I gained my perch, the ladies took that opportunity to begin slowly kissing and fondling each other for all of our entertainment. My cock got so hard it hurt as I watched them, before suddenly; they stopped and began to show me the benefit of having two women and only my one cock. As one, they moved toward me and I was quickly lost in ecstasy as their mouths did incredible things to my organ. They didn't stop at swapping it back and forth, but soon I had a mouth covering my balls and swirling them gently with a tongue, while the head of my cock was wedged deep down a throat. At first, I could do nothing but watch, but as the pleasure intensified, I didn't know whose mouth was where, because my head was thrown back as a groaned in a sexual euphoria. There simply is no other feeling like it in the world.

After I could handle no more, the three of us practically tumbled out of the hot tub to get into a better position for me to better enjoy my ladies. We were all eager and ready for what was to come as Abby lowered herself over my face and pressed her well-used pussy into my mouth. I knew we had to have been in the hot tub for a while, but I was sure there was still plenty of cum inside of her from all the men present, including me. I had never eaten a cum filled pussy before, so I started out tentatively. However, after tasting it, I began to enjoy it, and I could tell that it was doing great things for Abby as she purred and ground away at my face. Soon, I was slurping away happily as Susan straddled my stomach and then lowered herself onto my rod.

I only wished that I could see the image as Abby ground her pussy hard on my face, moaning in delight, as Susan alternated between riding me hard and grinding her pussy hard against my pelvis. I could tell both women's goal was to cum. As us men had used their bodies earlier, they were now using mine to pleasure themselves and I couldn't be happier about it. I felt the weight shift as they both leaned toward each other and I could tell they had begun a long and passionate kiss. I had already cum a record number of times this evening, but you just have no idea what a threesome like this can do for a man's potency. I didn't cum right then, but it took a great effort of will not to.

It was little Susan that came first. I felt her tiny pussy tighten and begin to spasm as I heard moans and gasps escape her lips while she road me hard and clung to my lovely Abby for support. Abby herself stopped and I could only assume, tenderly held Susan as she came back to her senses. As she rose up a little to hold Susan, I took the opportunity to kiss her thighs and nibble her puffy labia. I was now starving for her quim.

As Susan relaxed and lifted off of my rigid cock, Abby leaned down into a 69 position and engulfed my cock with a renewed vigor as she cleaned her new friend's juices off of my manhood. I was very content at that moment to simply be with my wife as we pleasured each other in front of the others; however, I was soon to be introduced to yet another new thing. I sensed movement by my head and opened my eyes to see a man's hands grip my wife by the hips and lift her up higher onto her knees. Right there before my eyes appeared Derrick's cock as he rubbed the plush crown of it up and down Abby's cleft, now very wet with her juices and my saliva.

"Oh yes, fuck me baby," escaped from Abby's mouth as I watched him spear her from tip to balls in one fluid movement.

"You're going to love this close up action man," Derrick said to me as his balls dangled precariously close to my face.

Indeed, he was so right. I rested my head on the floor and watched a sight that can typically only be seen in porn movie close-up shots. The difference was this was real life and happening right above me. His cock stroked in and out of Abby's sloppy sex as she cooed and moaned for more with her lips still firmly wrapped around my cock. His big balls dangled scant inches above my face as his pole was covered with vestiges of the cream that was deeply imbedded inside of her that I could not get out with all the tonguing and sucking that I had just given it. I could only think, "This is so fucking hot!"

Wanting Abby to get all the excitement she possibly could, I boldly lifted my head and pressed my tongue to her clit, eliciting a loud squeal from her as I made contact. She definitely wasn't expecting it, but was just as assuredly appreciative of my generosity. Derrick, sensing what I was doing, accommodated by taking shorter strokes and not going in as deep. Working as a team, I thoroughly tongued and sucked her clit while he pistoned his meat in and out of her fuck hole.

I knew I was already close to his cock, but I was soon to be much closer. When Abby wanted to be fucked harder, she started pushing back into Derrick's thrusts, which inevitably, brought my tongue into full contact with his shaft. At first, it was strange, but the three of us were so excited that I assumed none of us really cared anymore. I know that I didn't. In fact, I was in heaven as I ran my wet tongue liberally over both of their mated organs without preference. I never even made the conscious decision, but suddenly, I lowered my head and pushed my tongue out to its full length so Derrick's oversized balls grazed over it as he fucked my wife. It was a feeling I had often fantasized about myself, but I guess, a good start would be to give that feeling to someone else.

I've never considered myself gay or bisexual, and neither have I had any urges to experience sex with a man. Regardless of that fact, what I did to Derrick drew a long groan of pleasure out of him and he began fucking Abby deeper and faster. My head was now lower and out of the way, so he had better access to her cunt and the extra pleasure of my tongue was urging him on to higher performance. "Oh fuck yes Scott, keep doing that with your tongue man," he more gasped than said in coherent speech.

Abby, upon hearing that, must have had to see it for herself, because her mouth popped forcefully off my cock with a loud echoing sound. She lifted up higher on her arms to look under herself at what her pervert husband was doing now. Her voice was raspy and sexy as hell as she said, "Yes, baby, lick his big balls while he fucks your honey. Treat him nice as he treats me like a slut baby!"

Seeing her reaction, I got even more into it and was licking his shaft and balls as they pleasured my bride. It was apparently too much stimulation for him to last very long, because he was soon short stroking into Abby and groaning non-stop as he built to his next orgasm. With him taking shorter strokes, I took the opportunity to suck one of his testicles into my mouth and roll it around with my tongue as I sucked it gently. That turned out to be the end for him, because as I slurped him in, he yelled, slammed home one last time and began pumping his seed into my dirty wife's slutty cunt. I could feel his balls spasming and his shaft jerking as I held his jewel in my mouth until he finally finished filling her up. I knew it was a huge load from the sensations, but it was soon confirmed as he slowly pumped her and his sperm began slipping out around their sexes and dripping onto my chin and face.

When finally Derrick pulled out of Abby with a loud slurping noise, his cock fell right into my face. Again, without thinking, I sucked it into my mouth and began licking their combined juices from his cock. He held my head and gasped encouragement as I continued. Soon, after he was clean, I realized that my dear Abby had seen the entire thing. I loosed him from my mouth and looked her in the eyes. She looked incredibly turned on and in pure ecstasy. Apparently, she had liked what she'd seen.

altego
altego
678 Followers