Wife Makes Friends at Casino Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
678 Followers

Wanting to impress her even more with my lewd perversity, I grabbed her hips and plunged my face into her sloppy cunt and began to eat the cream pie her and Derrick had just created for me. It was salty and not unpleasant at all. That turned out to be too much for Abby too because her pussy began to spasm in an orgasm that was so intense, the cum inside of her squirted out in two or three short bursts onto my face, before renewing her attack on my tool with a vengeance.

This time, she was determined to drain me dry and there was nothing I could do to prevent it as I licked and lapped at her sweet savory juices. When I did cum, it was an explosion which I thought would blow the tip of my cock off. The first spurt was so huge that it literally hurt coming out of the slit. I have no idea whether Abby was able to handle it all as it gushed into her mouth in torrents, but I do know that anything she missed was quickly licked up and swallowed by her.

After we both came down from our mutual orgasms, Abby turned around and lay on top of me. We kissed long and hard and by the end of it, we realized that the others, who were all now crawling out of the hot tub and drying off, were applauding us. Abby giggled like a little girl and I laughed, as we climbed from the floor and stood with shaky legs.

"That was fucking hot," Greg said with a big smile as he dried himself off. His cock was semi-hard and I knew that he'd be wanting more soon, and since my Abby was the only female not off limits to him, I knew she'd be busy again before long.

Susan provided a temporary reprieve as she came over and grabbed Abby's hand, guiding her away. "Let's go clean up honey," she said as they walked away, "these boys can go all night." I wasn't close enough to hear Abby's reply, but it didn't sound as if she was done for the night either.

While the other guys dried off and grabbed more drinks, I took a quick dip into the hot tub again to clean myself up. Whoever had to clean this thing out after we left, was going to have a job ahead of them. A secondary thought I had was hoping that it had been properly cleaned before we began our own activities in it. With everything else going on tonight, that thought only made me laugh to myself.

As I crawled out of the hot tub and dried off, we all stood around naked and talked about guy stuff. The guys could not compliment me enough on my hot wife and how sexually amazing she was. I could only smile through the praise and tell them that they were welcome. It was a new feeling to me, though I'm sure they all have shared this type of relationship for a while. It was an incredibly strange feeling to be completely open and honest sexually in front of a group of people. I could only guess that this was what a swinger's lifestyle was like. Though I wasn't sure that I'd be comfortable with Abby having sex while I wasn't around, or vice versa, I did begin to understand how couples could seek and live this type of lifestyle.

The ladies were gone about 30 minutes and when they returned looked very refreshed, and very sexy. Both were naked and smiling. Susan walked up and said with a big smile on her face, "She's ready boys," and then walked over to me.

"What's she ready for?" I asked her.

"You'll see," she said, still smiling.

For her part, Abby just looked over at me, smiled and waved. "I love you baby. Don't worry, I asked for this."

"I love you too and what did you ask for?" I asked, totally confused.

There's no other way to describe what happened next. The guys descended upon her like a pack of wolves on a wounded deer.

Ted walked up and gripped her throat and pulled her in hard for a kiss. It looked like he was trying to crush her lips and Derrick walked up behind her and smacked her ass hard enough to make her yelp through the kiss.

"What the fuck!" I said moving to interfere.

Simultaneously, both Abby and Susan screamed, "No!"

I turned on Susan and demanded, "What the fuck is going on?"

"Relax honey, this is what Abby wants, this is one of her fantasies," she said with a calming tone trying to bring me down from fight mode.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. I couldn't tear my eyes from what was happening to Abby, but inside, I could not reconcile that these guys would ever truly hurt her. I also noted they were glancing over at me nervously as they were roughhousing my wife. It seemed only halfhearted on their parts, at least for now.

Susan explained hurriedly, before things went the wrong direction, "Scott, listen. This all began at the table, when we were drinking, breaking the ice, and getting to know each other," she started and then continued, "the four of us started sharing sexual fantasies and after Abby got comfortable, she joined in. I don't think she had any plans at that time, but as you know, she ultimately ended up sucking cocks in a bathroom stall."

She stopped again and caught her breath. Smiling, she finished, "This is the continuation of her fantasy. She wants to be used harshly by several men."

It began to dawn on me then what I was seeing. I had heard this fantasy and we had played it the best two people could. Of course, in this situation, she'd want it for real.

In her soothing voice, Susan said, "Don't worry, they will not hurt her and she has a safe word to stop it whenever she has had too much. Her and I talked about it, because I've done it before and she wanted to try it. I've spent the last 30 minutes preparing her for this. Scott, just let her enjoy it, okay?"

Regardless of my past and present knowledge, it was still tough processing the transition from the nice guys we'd spent the evening with, to the animals assaulting and raping my wife now. Despite my initial misgivings, watching Abby in this moment, I knew what Susan said was true. Abby desperately wanted what was happening to her.

I stared closely as these men took turns squeezing her throat, spitting in her face, and other things. The guys soon relaxed and began performing their roles with gusto as they realized that I was onboard. I could tell from watching Abby that she was totally into it. Her pussy was literally dripping with her own juices, and she was grunting like a wild animal as she took what they gave her.

My cock sprang back to life and Susan saw the cue to move in on me and reached for my raging hard on. Now at this point, you might be thinking, "What the fuck! He's just gonna watch?"

Well, the answer was quite the opposite, because I stopped Susan's hand cold by gripping her wrist hard in my own hand. I growled, "I'm not just going to stand by and watch this."

As I saw the fear pass through her eyes as she thought I was about to put a stop to it. Instead, I smiled and winked, "I'm getting some of that slut's ass too. Let's go."

Greg and Ted had her pinned between them as they harshly fucked her cunt and mouth. She was drooling and bouncing everywhere as they used her body. Derrick was torturously twisting and pinching her nipples as she moaned and groaned like a filthy whore. Dragging Susan over by her wrist, I walked up to the group and laid a resounding slap onto my slut wife's ass. It was the hardest she had received yet and she cut her eyes at me and I saw a look in them I'd never seen before. It was a look of pure desperation. Not desperation to be set free, but desperate for more. Her animal instincts had kicked in and she was going for it.

For the next hour, we granted her darkest fantasy. It was me that took her asshole first that evening. We had done anal before, but always slowly and gently. Not this time, I squirted skin lotion liberally on my cock and while Susan was smothering her with cunt, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and ruthlessly slammed into the hilt. She screamed against Susan's pussy and I didn't care. I fucked her hard and fast while the guys cheered me on and I deposited my load into her tight, dark hole.

Susan dismounted as I pulled my cock out and I shoved it into Abby's mouth while the guys realized her ass was open for business. After I gripped her hair and face fucked her until I was clean, I went and sat on the sofa across the room and settled in to watch while the guys did their magic.

For the remaining time, she was gang fucked in every position and never gently. I grabbed my phone and video recorded the portion where Derrick and Greg held her between them and gave her the first double penetration sex of her life. The scream that ripped from her throat as both of those cocks simultaneously invaded her holes was likely enough to bring the cops running if our neighbors cared enough to call. Which, it turned out, they didn't. Vegas, right?

She was moaning and screaming nonstop as continuous orgasms seemed to wrack her body. I can tell you that we didn't take it easy on her. We gang fucked her like the worthless cock whore she was. By the time we were finished with her, she was nothing but a heap of sweaty, cum covered flesh, just floundering against the guys as they continued to violate her body in unspeakable ways. The only thing I can tell you for sure that never happened, because I listened very closely for it, was the use of the safe-word.

As she reached full exhaustion and had no strength left, it finally ended. When the last guy could fuck and cum no more, they literally dropped her like a rag doll onto the sofa. She lay there just gasping for air, bathed in sweat and cum. Eventually, after regaining her breath, she was able to look over at me. When our eyes met I could tell that she just had the experience of a lifetime. It was confirmed by the out of this world smile that came across her face.

Tiredly, she opened her mouth and these words spilled out, "Baby, I love you so very much." What could I do but go to her then? We kissed, what seemed like forever, but I could tell she was fading on me fast.

I cradled her in my arms and picking her up, smiling at everybody in the room I said, "Thank you all so very much for tonight. Make yourself at home."

I then took my exhausted and completely satiated bride to the master suite. I carried her straight to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet as I filled the bathtub up with hot water. When it was ready, I picked her up and settled her into the tub. I took my time and slowly lathered her up and cleaned her wonderfully abused body.

She fell asleep in the tub before I was even finished, so I drained the tub, toweled her off the best I could and tucked her into the bed.

I don't know why I felt the need to don a bathrobe after spending hours naked with these people, but I did anyway and walked back into the main room where everybody else was semi-dressed. I said with a laugh, "You guys really fucked her up. I can tell she loved it. I have no idea how I'll ever top that."

Continuing on, I said, "Find a place to sack out and you guys have a good night."

I was pretty exhausted myself, as that night I had just cum well beyond previous limitations. I walked back into the room where my wife was passed out, crawled in the bed with her and passed out myself. Abby and I slept hard and very late the next day. After groggily bringing myself to a semi-conscious state with Abby in my arms, I noticed that the room outside seemed very quiet. When I was able to untangle myself from my bride and headed out into the room, I found our company had left sometime during the night, or earlier that morning. All they had left behind was a thank you note, with all their names and contact information. At the bottom was an invitation to take our next weekend getaway with them at their homes.

I reminisced about the previous evening for a few minutes, smiling happily, and decided that we would indeed be making that trip very soon. Then, I walked back into the master suite and dropped the robe I had donned moments before. I knew Abby would be incredibly sore when she woke up, but she was my slut and I was going to fuck her into wakefulness.

The end. For now.

altego
altego
678 Followers