Wife Makes Me A Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's lover, Buck, showed up late and kissed her right in front of everyone, including Greg numerous times. He stayed close to her for an hour and everyone could be heard whispering about them. Greg was all smiles and your could easily see he had a boner and had to sit on a stool to be comfortable. I walked past him and could see lace showing above the back of his kaki shorts.

As the evening came, most couple were starting to leave, but Greg came over to me and started up a conversation. Buck and Sally left arm in arm ten minutes before apparently to get home and alone for a while. Greg was stalling and helped me clean up.

He told me Sally had told Becky about their lifestyle and that I approved. He said that she also told him that I wanted Becky to take a lover too. I turned deep red and my cock got instantly hard. He looked down when he noticed it and said don't be embarrassed as it makes him hard as nails when he knows Sally is going to get laid like tonight and showed me his bulge.

Greg asks, "Is Dillon the guy your wife wants to be with?

I finally found the courage to answer him and said. "Yes, Greg, Becky and Dillon are waiting for everyone to leave so they can enjoy each other's company".

Greg just smiled and said, "You're going to love sloppy seconds, or what looks like maybe thirds tonight. I love Sally very much and can't believe how happy she is now that she dates. We have a great sexual relationship. Steve, don't worry about anything tonight, just enjoy and call me if you need to talk about it, OK?" He shook my hand and left for home.

It was just the three of us now and I told them to just get comfortable and I would finish up everything. Dillon walked up to me and says, quite directly, "Becky wants to be with him and was I sure I was OK with that".

I smiled, put my arm over his shoulder said, "Dillon, she has never been with anyone but me and I want her to enjoy her sexuality to the fullest. Becky picked you to be that person to help her fulfill that ahhh, scratch that itch if you will. I would do anything to make her happy and I expect you can bring out that naughty side she's hidden away being married. I won't get in your way. Just have fun."

"You're OK Steve, I'll take my time with her, if you don't mind."

"Be my guest. My gift to you, enjoy" I say to him and start picking up some towels.

My wife walks over and says, "Steve, Dillon and I are going to go lie down in the bedroom and cuddle. I see your wearing your present I bought you." Becky states.

"Yea, what's with that?" I ask

Becky comes close to me and kisses me softly on the lips and says, "Darling after tonight you will be my cuckold and I cannot think of any better way to for you enjoy giving your wife away and imagine what pleasure he will be giving me than by you wearing panties and letting you feel your feminine side as you listen to us together."

"Well dear, they do feel good when I'm hard and right now I'm hard as a rock."

"Steve, give me some time alone with Dillon and I'll come and get you in a while, OK?"

"OK baby, kiss me, I love you".

"I love you too".

"Ohhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooooood, you feel so good, don't stop, don't stop, that's it, keep licking, right there". I hear my wife tell Dillon loudly. I'm not sure if it wasn't for my benefit as much as a real expression of her lust.

I can't stand this; I've got to take a peek. I walk outside and around the house and see a good size slot in the bedroom sliding glass door curtain. The door is open but the screen is shut and I can hear her panting.

Dillon moves up and is sucking her tits. He moves to the far side and I see the fattest cock I've ever seen laying across her thigh. She is squirming around and grabs his cucumber of a dick and starts whispering to him. I move closer to the window.

Becky tells Dillon she loves me very much, but right now I'm in the other room waiting to be with her. "I have him in panties you know", then explains. "He is sitting there thinking about you and me in here. I'll bet he's hard as a rock in them." She tells him that Sally told her she makes Grey wear panties to keep him in line and to make him feel feminine and sensual. She says he really gets into it and wears them now 24/7. Becky says, "I hopped Steve would put them on for me, because I want him to be my sissy cuckold. He did it without even thinking. I saw him come out of the shower and they were right on top of his underwear. I wrote him a note and told him to do it for me. I have a few more things planned for him that I've read on the internet."

"So you've read some of the cuckold stories on there"? Dillon asks.

"Oh yeaaaa. I can't believe some of the stuff men think up to get their wife and themselves off".

"After talking it over with Steve and with Sally's encouragement, I started looking for a man. I have had quite a few guys ask me out, but when we went to lunch and I got to know you, all I could think about was you and how to make this happen. I can't believe we are here now, my husband in the next room and me holding the nicest cock ever. It's like a dream come true" she says.

"Becky, I'm flattered. You're really a beautiful woman and any man would love to have you. I'm lucky you picked me."

"I think I would like to be with you whenever you want, but can we please stop talking now and ummm, you know make love".

"OK baby, but I need to get a condom out of my pants."

"No!" Becky responds.

Dillon looked at her with a long pause and says. "Ok, no condom".

"Dillon, I want to do it natural. I want to kiss it first, but don't cum, I want all your man juice in my tummy".

"Don't worry, we're not in a hurry", he says.

Kiss, kiss. Becky sucks his dick head for a few minutes enjoying its hardness and texture, then says, "Fuck me Dillon, I'm all yours, take me, give me this beautiful cock I've been dreaming about. Fuck me and cum in me, please.".

I couldn't really get into watching his butt move up and down and grind into her over and over. It took him 10 minutes to just work the first 3 inches into her vagina. She started to come after that and then he just slipped in all the way. My dick hurt so bad, I wanted to jerk off, but held out not even touching myself, afraid I'd shoot cum into my panties. Watching him fuck my wife was weird, like an out of body thing, feeling what they were doing but jumping to the end in my mind. I went back to the guess bedroom and turned on the TV and watched late night football. I thought to myself how many men in that crowd let their wife fuck around. How many women had sperm from a lover and not their husband swimming in their womb? I thought about Dillon putting his sperm inside my dear wife and making a baby. I think he could give her a beautiful baby with good genes. I imagined his sperm swimming around her egg and bouncing off it till one gave her the right signal and was let in to fertilize it, her egg growing and growing.

Dillon and Becky didn't just fuck, she made love to him for hours. I heard her actually yelling OMG every 15 minutes and an occasional long Awhhhhh and "I'm coming again, you're so good at this". I fell asleep with a hard on after an hour in the guest bedroom.

"Hun, Steve, wake up please. Dillon is gone. I want you to sleep with me now". I slowly sat up and remembered where I was.

"Come on, please get up and follow me to our bed. I need you to do something."

"Lay down now and let me tell you about Dillon". She says.

After hearing her say his name, my dick stood up in my panties.

She cuddles up to me and says I look good in panties and thinks I should start wearing them whenever she asks.

Then she says gleefully, "Hun, you're a cuckold now".

I didn't say anything, but could smell her pussy juice as faint as it was on her fingers as she kept touching my lips and would stick a wet finger into my mouth. Then it hit me she was feeding me his sperm from her vagina. My cock actually hurt as she asked if I like her present to me. I couldn't talk; I just took it all in. The smell and taste was delightful, not sweet, but not strong either, kind of bland but still so stimulating to my senses.

I felt numerous wet spots on my back and when she peeled down my panties, slowly stroking me, she quickly straddled my head and told me to lick his sperm as it flowed out of her lips and to swallow every drop that came out. God, she smelled so good my dick throbbed. I knew there was a good chance she was already pregnant. I didn't even think about fucking her, it would have been so anti-climatic and I wanted to please her, so I licked and swallowed as she rubbed her pussy over my lips and she came hard right on my tongue. I could feel her flesh pulsing, feeding me little globs of Dillon's sperm. Her labia were so extended, they looked like flower peddles, open with cum matted all around in her pubic hair. She had trimmed most of it, but what was left was glistening with his clear sticky gel. No doubt held together by the long tails of each strong sperm.

"I did it", she says. "I let Dillon fuck me over and over again and then he cummed deep inside me. It was so wonderful dear. His cock is huge. It didn't look any longer than yours when soft, but when he got excited, his penis elongated about 8 inches and a big head came out of his foreskin. I couldn't fit my hand around it and when he went inside of my pussy it hurt a lot, but he took it slow and gentle till he got it all in me. It was awesome honey; I couldn't get enough of him. He made love to me for hours you know. I've never been so pleased sexually before. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings, but you have to understand he's all man. I love you, but I want him to fuck me. You can understand that, can't you"?

"Becky, I knew you would like Dillon in bed the moment I saw him get out of the pool. I am happy for you and love the fact he satisfied you so well."

"God, I love you for letting me do this. I can't wait to tell Sally what we did". She says.

"Dillon doesn't know I'm not on the pill. I kind of hope he didn't get me pregnant tonight because I want to keep doing this again and again. I told him no rubbers and to make sure he puts it in real deep. I kind of hinted that it was for your benefit he come in me. He bought that and boy did he ever load me up deep inside. I could feel each squirt of his big cock bathing me way up here in my tummy. Steve, he just kept his thing in me and we would talk and he would get hard and we'd do it all over again. He fucked me so good for so long, I don't think I could ever go back to the way it was with just you and me. I've changed, and I hope you can accept that. I'm so high right now; I don't want the evening to end". She explained.

"Dear, I love you and will help you satisfy your desires". I said with a bit of reservation. "I don't know where we are headed, but I do want a family and if he makes you pregnant, I'll raise the baby as ours. I want you to experience all the kinky things that interest you, except I don't want you to be a slut, putting out for the neighborhood. I can live with another man's baby because I want to be a daddy, but not the humiliation of being labeled a pansy push over".

"You're so sweet, my dear".

I tell her "We can experiment with what turns you on and whenever you want to stop, just say the word and I'll love you just the same"

Becky says. "Pull those panties down a little and let me jack you off while you think about Dillon's sperm in my tummy."

Oh God it won't take long I thought.

She whispers in my ear, "I think I love him too", and I cum so hard it shoots a foot in the air.

A few days later Becky calls me and says that, as she was leaving the gym today, Dillon pulled her aside and asked her out on a date. She politely said she would go out with him if I agreed. He kind of didn't know what to say to that, so she says I just told him that I want him, but I'm a married woman. She also told him he made her the happiest woman in the world and can't wait to be with him again. Then she said she kissed him and squeezed his package then walked away.

I asked her when he wanted to go out. She never asked him she said, and just wanted to toy with him, because she says he has a big head. She knew she had my permission to make a date.

We discussed our schedules and when we wanted to go out ourselves. She told me she wants to make a regular schedule with him. I suggested she go out to dinner with him and then hookup either at his house or ours, and one where she would like to meet him after he gets home from work and bring me cream pie presents.

She said she would call him and discuss going out with him and fill me in when I got home.

Hun, I'm home.

I'm in the bath she yells.

I walk into our bedroom and see a pair of pink ruffled nylon panties lying on the bed. I enter the master bath and see she is soaking in a bubble bath. Hello, I say. I see your getting ready for something.

She looks at me and smiles. Did you see your panties on the bed? I bought them today for you in a bunch of colors and styles. We'll have to see what you like the best.

"Yes, Ohhh Kay" I say.

"I have a date tonight and was wondering if you would slip out of your suit and help me get ready. I want to do something for you and then you can don those panties. Will you do that for me dear? I like it when you wear panties for me."

"I'd love to. Where are you going tonight? I said as I started undoing my tie. He wants to go to a little Italian restaurant on the North side. He said its real cozy, has nice music and the food is great. Then he wants to take me to his apartment for a little TLC. Ya know he only lives a couple miles away from here."

"Well, that sounds like a nice evening. I think I'll get you a glass of wine."

"When you come back, I want you to slip into the tub with me and do my back", she says teasingly and smiles.

I give her the wine and slip into the tub. The water isn't hot but not cool. It feels kind of weird to have the water all slippery and bubbly soaking your package. I start on her back and gently wash her with a cloth and kiss her neck tenderly. My dick starts to grow and she feels it sticking her in the back.

"Hold on their big boy, you know I have plans to be with Dillon tonight. You don't want me now do you?" she says.

I tell her, "no, no, I'm just excited for you and this soapy water makes me horny for some reason".

Becky tells me, Dillon likes my suggestion of twice a week. We talked for a long time today after I got home from shopping. He asked me a lot of question about you and what we did after he left the other night. I didn't tell him much, but he'll probably want to know everything tonight when we're alone. "Hey, shave my legs for me, OK?"

"Sure babe, I've never done that before, but will try."

"When you're done with mine, I'm going to do yours." She says.

"What did you say Hun?"

Becky says that she talked to Sally yesterday and she shaved Greg's hairy legs months ago and he loves the feeling, especially when he wears a garter belt and stockings with his panties.

"You're joking me, right?"

She says. "I want you to enjoy yourself too. I'm not the only one who should have all the fun. Greg likes it and I think you would too. Won't you please just try it and see if you like it. You can always let it grow back if you want."

"If you really want me to, I will", I say. Thinking to myself, Is this really what I want, to wear panties and stockings while my wife is out with her lover.

I shaved her legs and it wasn't too hard to do. I even touched up her snatch and gave the razor to her. She soaped me up and went to work. "Ouch, be careful", I say as she continues to stroke my legs with the razor and rinse the hair off it. Gobs of hair are floating on the water with bubbles sticking to them.

"There you go. Stand up and let me see you", she giggles. "Wow you have sexy legs all right. I better not let you go out like that in the pool. Your could wear shorts though, I've seen guys with little or no hair on their legs before."

Man, this feels weird I tell her.

"I'm not done dear." She says.

"What do you mean? Ohhhh no."

"Oh yea. Just think how the cool nylon of your panties would feel against your little guys."

"Do you really want me hairless down there?"

"Yes Steve, I do. I want you to just relax and enjoy what I want to happen with us. It will be fun and besides, all cuckolds should be allowed to wear panties. Feminine things should be enjoyed without a hairy body. You're a man, but you can be a sexy man that wears panties and hose when you wife is with another. It's only right, only fair." she states emphatically.

Becky soaps me up and while standing she removes all my man hair below my waist. I'm hard as a rock the whole time and she giggles while she strokes away the hair around my cock and balls. Occasionally she would engulf my cock in her mouth and tease me. It was actually a lot of fun.

"Now go put on the panties. You'll want to cream those panties before I get back home, but you're not going to right? Let me dry off and then I'll find you some stockings. Then I've got to dress for my date."

"Darling, I just love the feel of these nylons. Women sure have it nice".

"Well, being feminine is not so easy sometimes, especially that time of the month", she added, "but if I got pregnant, I wouldn't have to worry about that would I dear?"

"No, just one big one in nine months."I tell her.

"Hun, pick out a pair of panties for me to wear tonight. Maybe the black ones with lace all around the sides and waist, the full cut ones. That's it; he will like taking these off me. I promise to put them back on afterwards. I want to bring you home a present after all." She says.

Stevie, I'm home from my date. I hear her, but I think I'm having a dream. My dick is hard and I'm humping the bed sheets while in my nylons and panties. I'm thinking she's lying there full of his cum as I'm fucking her and it feels so real.

She whispers to me and tells me she had a wonderful time with Dillon and has a present for me. She kisses me and asks me if I like the smell on her breath.

I inhale instinctively and there is a little smell of urine and sperm. My cock starts to hurt; it is throbbing to the excitement of knowing why she smells like that.

She slowly starts teasing me with her words. "I wanted him to cum in my mouth first, I wanted to please him and also to feel him up close and see how much he cums. He really does produce a lot of love juice. I couldn't swallow it all and it got all over my face and hair. Can you smell him on me?"

"Oh god", was all I could say, but I wasn't really sure I said anything.

I feel her slide my panties down and off. She tells me to keep my mouth open and she straddles me and squeezes out a couple big globes of Dillon's cum into my waiting mouth. He does taste good, but before I could even swallow she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me like there was no tomorrow. She lowered her cummy pussy over my mouth and yelled, "suck his cum out of your wife's pussy, you big panty waste".

I woke up, and she was squeezing my head with her legs and coming all over my nose which was stuck up her vagina. She actually squirted into my mouth almost drowning me. I couldn't believe she did that. It surprised me, but I just grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down on my tongue and felt her squeeze my big balls. Then it happened. I came and came as she sucked it all into her mouth.

Becky got up and turned around and kissed me with glossy lips. She pushed my come into my mouth and told me to swallow if I want her to be with Dillon again.

I swallowed.

She layed next to me and next thing I remember its daylight and she is telling me to wake up and get to work. She told me not to shower and she wanted me to wear her black panties that she came home in last night, the ones that she filled with his cum as she sat in his car.