Wife Makes My Fantasies Come True

Story Info
Wife makes my fantasies a reality.
6.7k words
4.21
89.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ello Love...that's how it all started. Email after email we chatted. Getting to know each other. For weeks the anticipation of her Yahoo tag popping up in my inbox became intoxicating.

She had short blonde hair and a body to die for. Her eyes, ohhh her eyes. Sparkling brown and gorgeous.

I can't tell you how many nights I spent in bed imagining my hands running up and down her body. Imagining her soft puffy lips on mine as we had our first kiss.

Eventually it became a reality. We set a date to meet and I was nervous as hell. She put her kids to bed and frantically straightened up the house before I got there. The night was amazing. We talked and flirted, it was heaven. We stood in the kitchen, my eyes staring into hers as I pulled her close. Finally getting to feel her lips on mine. Sweet bliss.

We settled in on the sofa watching TV, her head resting on my chest. The beginning of something great.

From that night on we were inseparable. Spending every moment we could together on the weekends, late nights after the kids went down. Our sex life was something out of a romance novel. We must have had sex in every room of the house. The basement on top of the dryer, on the floor beside the bed. We even managed to play under the covers in the living room.

Throughout the day while sitting in school I would get pictures in my email of what she was wearing that day. Her amazing ass in her sexy panties, bent over the dresser trying so hard to get that perfect angle with her pink flip phone. God I craved her constantly.

Over time our sex life became less frequent. Don't get me wrong it was still great when we did, just not nearly as often. Most nights I'd start by kissing her, she absolutely loves to kiss and so do I. It makes her incredibly wet. I'd kiss and lick down her body and settle in between her thighs. Devouring her pussy is one of my favorite things to do so I usually take my time licking every single spot and fingering her g spot until she explodes on my face.

She also loves to be fucked from behind which is how I usually finish. Holding onto her hips as I pound her. Her head buried in a pillow until I emptied my balls deep inside of her.

One night I didn't start by licking her sweet pussy. I was up on my knees with her on her back as I fucked her. Squeezing her soft tits and pinching her nipples as I slid in and out of her. I didn't hold back and I ended up cumming before her which I rarely let happen. Just after I had exploded deep inside of her I slithered down her body...hesitant at first, I finally reached her freshly fucked pussy. The smell of sex just below my lips. I started at her swollen clit. Licking and sucking gently until I allowed my tongue to part her soft lips.

The taste was different, but not unbearable. Slightly salty mixed with her delicious juices. I dove in, licking and sucking every drop from her pussy. Her hands were on the back of my head as I slipped two fingers inside of her. Slowly fucking her as I sucked on her clit until I felt her clench my fingers.

She started moaning loudly, her pussy gushing her sweet cum and squirting all over my face. Her body quivered as she came, gripping my hair in her fingers as her back arched up off the bed. She lay there breathing heavily as she came down. Her pussy slowly relaxed and released my fingers from its firm grip. Her fingers running through my hair. "How did that taste"? She asked with a slight chuckle.

"I actually didn't mind it at all" I whispered. "It was really hot and kinky".

That night kind of changed things for me. It was very exciting to say the least. I began thinking about it more and more, telling her I wanted her to straddle my face after I had filled her. Requesting she make me her cum slut. Being that she wasn't nearly as adventurous as I am, she was hesitant and not so willing to fulfill my new desires.

Once in a while after a few drinks she'd let herself go a bit and surprise me. Telling me to lick every drop of cum from her. Sometimes while fucking her she'd ask me to fill her and then lick her until she came which usually pushed me over the edge even faster. I now craved being her "Cum slut"

Over the years she has become much more willing to try new things. Still holding back, slightly nervous and reserved, but definitely increasing the excitement in the bedroom. On occasion she would tease my ass as she licked up and down my hard shaft. Slipping a finger into me and teasing my prostate. I was even surprised one day when she brought home a prostate toy she had ordered from a sex toy party. Eventually it came out that she got it because she didn't feel comfortable using her fingers. I guess I couldn't blame her, it was understandable. Unfortunately that died down almost as quickly as it came up, the toy collecting dust in the toy box.

Fast forward a few years, I had an operation that left me unable to have sex. I mean, I was able to play and get off, just unable to fuck my wife due to pain from my surgery. We would lay in bed playing with each other, my fingers thrusting in and out of her wet pussy as our tongues touched. Kissing passionately as she clenched my long fingers. She'd moan into my mouth hard as she shook and writhed on the bed, cumming on my fingers and against the palm of my hand. After she had gotten off I would stroke my cock while we kissed and she pinched my nipples until I came.

It never took long because I had nothing to do but daydream and think about her all day. One day just after she had exploded next to me, her pussy still tight around my fingers she looked down on me. Up on her elbow, her hand holding up her head, her beautiful eyes looking into mine. As I looked at her beautiful face, watching her catch her breath she said "How do you want yours"?

I reached for the lube, squirting it into my hand and rubbed it along my hard aching shaft.

"I want you to rub my balls as I stroke myself". "Talk to me", I said.

She grinned that usual "I don't like doing that" grin. As I began stroking my cock I looked into her eyes and said, "I've been daydreaming about watching you with another man because I can't fuck you".

She chuckled slightly, "Oh yeah"? She asked.

Leaning down to lick my lips as she gently squeezed my full balls.

"Mmmhmm", I moaned as our tongues touched.

"Watching him slide in and out of you from behind as you look into my eyes".

We continued kissing between each thing I said. My cock growing harder, slightly in shock on the inside at the fact that she was going along with it. "I think about him fucking you so hard, his cock all shiny with your cum. Watching you drip off of him". "Mmmm..You know how I love to be fucked so hard", she whispered.

Her voice slightly cracking. My body was now trembling...precum pouring from the tip of my straining cock. Then she said it, "Is that what you want"?

"Oh god yes Babe, I want To watch you getting fucked so bad. I want to see you cum on his cock and watch as he cums deep inside of you".

I was getting so close..the amount of precum taking over the lube I had previously applied.

"Are you going to clean me up and make me cum a second time on your face"?, she asked.

This surprised me. Big time. "Yes, I'll lick you spotless until you explode".

She looked right at me and said "I'm going to make you my cum slut...you'll be my little bitch. I'm going to say it loud enough so that the neighbors can hear. Everyone will know you're my cum slut".

With that she planted her lips on mine and I continued to stroke my hard cock so fast. Her hand sliding around my balls and slightly slipping down my crack. I grabbed her arm and started convulsing on the bed. Cum spraying all over me, up to my neck.

I damn near passed out as I came harder than I ever have before. Finally able to catch my breath I looked at her, "That was so fucking hot babe". She smiled at me...kissing me.

We didn't talk about that day at all. She hadn't mentioned it and I definitely didn't bring it up because I didn't want to push any buttons.

About two months after that amazing day we headed to Cape May. We try to get there at least once a year just the two of us. Just a little getaway from reality for a weekend. We headed out early Saturday morning so we wouldn't waste the entire day driving. The drive there was peaceful, traffic wasn't bad at all as it was early Saturday morning. I had my hand on her thigh like it usually is. Occasionally slipping it between her thighs and running my hand up and down her warm mound though her jeans. I was slightly pushing my luck because she generally doesn't really like being groped but to my surprise she spread her legs a bit to allow me more access. Off and on over the three hour drive I'd slip my hand between her thighs and rub her gently. At one point she closed her eyes and I swear I heard a slight whimper escape her lips.

We got into town fairly early. Giving us the day to walk the beach. We had a nice lunch and checked the event calendar for anything going on that day and night. A few wineries were having special tasting events so we decided we'd check them out. It was just about three and we headed to our hotel across the street from the beach. We checked in and found our room which was absolutely amazing.

We had two queen beds, a kitchen and the nicest walk in shower I had ever seen. We got settled in and finished checking out the room. Standing on the balcony overlooking the beautiful beach we held each other. Letting out a sigh and glad to have some alone time together. We talked for a few minutes before deciding to freshen up and change before heading out to the first winery.

She grabbed the first shower and I walked in just as the water turned off. Stepping into the shower I pressed my body against her. Squeezing her ass and planting my lips on hers. She pulled away "Not so fast mister! I'm all clean!"

"Ok ok" I replied, letting her step out before turning the shower on for myself. I lathered up and had to keep myself from stroking myself a little because I had spent most of the three hour drive feeling the heat between my wife's legs.

Finally all cleaned up and feeling refreshed I stepped out of the shower. I turned the corner as I was drying off to find her standing in front of the mirror, slightly bent over the counter putting on her makeup. She was wearing a tight fitted black top and a short mini skirt that I had never seen before.

She looked incredible. Incredibly sexy.

"Wow Babe! You look amazing! I think I might need to pull that skirt up"!

"Oh you can later but you better behave yourself, I'm not taking another shower!", she said. Wiggling her ass like a little tease in front of me.

I walked over and gave the small of her neck a kiss, patting her on the ass over her skirt and then headed into the bedroom to get dressed.

Before we headed out I made sure I had my room key, asking if she has hers and her I.D. She assured me she did and we made our way to the first winery.

Our last trip out there had ended a little sooner than expected because we didn't eat lunch until after we did our wine hopping so we both got pretty drunk, fast. I'm glad we had eaten lunch before leaving this time. Even still, around halfway through our first stop she started getting a little tipsy. Letting her guard down, getting touchy feely as she does when she's drunk, and just enjoying herself. I chuckled at her, knowing it would be an interesting night.

We were sitting at the bar stools drinking our wine and eating the pretzels on the bar top. "I need to pee" I said. Swinging around and heading towards the bathroom.

As I stepped out of the bathroom I looked over towards her. She was now facing the open seating area which was filled with people eating and drinking. I could see she had made eye contact with someone across the room.

Glancing over in that direction I saw a group of 5 or 6 people laughing and having a great time. One guy however, had his eyes fixed on my wife. Looking back over at her I watched as she slowly uncrossed her legs, and crossing one over the other even more slowly. "Wow!" I thought to myself.

"She totally just flashed her pussy at that guy!" My cock instantly stirred in my pants at the sight.

I couldn't believe just how excited it made me. I stood there for a moment to see if anything else went on. I watched as she once again uncrossed her legs. This time leaving them there and slightly spreading her thighs as much as her tight skirt would allow.

She reached over and grabbed her wine glass, bringing it towards her mouth. Her tongue met the edge of the glass before her lips did, teasingly licking the rim before taking a sip.

Just before crossing her legs, again ever so slowly I saw her wink at him. She turned back towards the bar, looking over at me with a devilish grin as she did.

"Did she know I was watching"?!, I thought.

Back at the bar I sat next to her in my stool, immediately continuing our conversation about her work friends. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had just seen.

My cock was hot against my thigh as I replayed her licking that glass..winking at this unknown guy across the room.

15 minutes or so passed and we were just about to leave, we started discussing our next stop.

I saw her look past me over my shoulder and I instinctively turned my head to see who was there. It was the group of people from across the room. They were also taking about their next stop.

I heard the guy say "let's go over to the Cape May winery next". My wife took the last sip of her wine and picked up the bottle we had purchased. "Cape May winery next?" She asked.

"Sounds good to me" knowing exactly why she wanted to go there.

Again my cock stirred in my pants. So much so that I had to quickly adjust myself. She

looked down at my crotch, "Everything ok down there?" She asked with a grin.

"Perfectly fine Baby, lets go". We walked towards the door and the group followed behind us.

I held the door for my wife and the guy she had been eying up. He was tall, not as tall as me but he must have still been six foot. He had an amazing build. One that I was definitely jealous of. He looked to be in his late twenties. Brown short hair and a chiseled jaw line. He reached out to take the door from me to hold it for the rest of his friends, his arm in front of my face. His large firm bicep tightening as he grabbed the door. Again, jealous of this guys physic.

We got to the winery in a few minutes. Pulling into the parking lot I noticed she was looking around at the other cars. I knew she was looking for him but I didn't see him in the parking lot. We walked in and got our tasting glasses and chose our flight list.

Walking outside to sit next to the fire pit I saw him. Kicking back in his chair, one leg crossed over the other. I watched as they made eye contact and I saw the corners of his mouth rise, letting a little smile slip past his lips.

As the sun set, it started to get a little darker outside and on came the white Christmas lights. It was beautiful. The entire area lit up, still dim, but just enough to see the expressions on the faces from the people on the other side of the fire pit. My wife was definitely feeling her wine at this point. She kicked off her heels and raised her legs up onto mine. I looked down to see her skirt had ridden up, her upper thighs now exposed. I couldn't see, but I was sure her panties were visible from his point of view. Trying not to make it obvious, I kept an eye on him. Watching and waiting for something else to happen.

Suddenly I saw him starting to get up. He looked over at my wife and gave her a nod. As in, "meet me over there". She announced that she needed to pee and slipped her legs off of mine. Placing her heels back onto her freshly pedicured feet. Her red toenails vanishing into her heels. Click clack, click clack I heard her walking away, then it stopped. Surely she hadn't made it to the bathroom yet. I craned my head around to look for her towards the bathroom but I didn't see her. I scanned the area until I saw her standing at the outdoor bar. Sure enough there he was, standing with her. I watched as they spoke, getting seemingly closer and closer until they were practically whispering in each other's ears.

All of a sudden she turned her head towards me and pointed. I turned my head quickly, praying they didn't see me watching. He looked over in my direction and then proceeded taking.

"What was that all about"? I asked myself.

She reached into her purse and pulled out what looked like a business card which struck me as odd because she didn't have any. Reaching down she slid it into his front jeans pocket, her hand slightly out of view from my angle. Her hand stayed there for what was only a moment, but far to long to have just put something in his pocket.

Just before heading back in my direction I saw her go up on her tippy toes, her heels rising from the floor.

"Damn"!

I thought as she kissed the side of his neck. His hand took hers as she turned to walk away and he tried to pull her back towards him. She resisted, giving him one last glance and her sexy wink before coming back to sit next to me.

"Babe I'm getting a little tired, do you wanna head back to the room"? She asked, rubbing my thigh as she spoke.

"Yeah let's get going" I responded, my head spinning and my voice a little shaky.

We made our way to the car, hand in hand. Her perfume filling the air around me. She smelled amazing. The drive back to our room was only a few miles, it was pitch black out by this point but I knew my way around town. Just a moment after pulling out of the parking lot I put my hand on her bare thigh, slowly running the tips of my fingers up and down. With each stroke I inched towards her warm mound. Getting hotter and hotter the closer I got.

Once again she parted her thighs. Tugging at the hem of her skirt and pulling it up so she could spread them even further. I took this as an invitation and went strait for her panty covered pussy. To my surprise her panties were soaking wet. So much so that I knew the bottom of her skirt had to be wet where she had sat.

"Wow Babe! You're drenched and so hot!" I exclaimed.

"Mmmhmmm" is all that escaped her slightly opened mouth.

I looked over at her, trying to make out her face in the dark. She was looking right at me. "I can't wait to get back" she said softly. My cock was now raging in my pants. As I shifted I noticed a definite wet spot forming in my briefs.

We got to the hotel in record time. I was itching to get into our room. We stepped into the elevator, both seemingly awaiting the door to close. The second the door closed she turned to me. Pushing me hard against the wall, her hands wrapped around my neck as she pulled me to her lips. We kissed hard, our tongues dancing with each other, my hands exploring her perfect ass in her mini skirt.

*Ding*

The elevator interrupting our embrace. The door opened and we practically ran through the hallway. Room 207, here at last. She had her clutch around her wrist so I patiently waited for her to open the door. She unclasped her clutch and briefly looked inside. "Shoot" she said, "I must have forgotten my key card".

With that I reached in my jacket pocket and grabbed my key, opening the door. "Weird", I thought briefly. "She assured me she had her key when we left". The wheels in my head brought me back to the bar just half an hour before. "Was that what she handed him"? I thought to myself. Wondering why the hell she would do that I quickly convinced myself I had to be wrong.

She made her way to the bathroom in the dimly lit room. She closed the door behind her, hearing sounds of her shuffling through her bags.

I quickly started to undress, finally flipping my socks off and tossing them to the corner. I looked at the two queen beds and chose the one closest to the sliding door on the far side of the room.

12