Wife Meets Italian Lover

Story Info
Couple meets wife's Internet lover in Italy.
3.8k words
4.03
36k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About five years ago, we bought a computer and started surfing the Internet. The web opened up a whole new world for us.

I'm not a real social person, but my wife Victoria is. She always lights up when around people, and is as comfortable with men as she is with women. She has a beautiful way of expressing her thoughts with a laugh here, a nod there, and always has a true interest in the other person. A minute doesn't go by when she doesn't recognize something funny in the topic of conversation, and her laugh puts everyone around her at ease.

Oh, another trait about Victoria--she LOVES to flirt! When we first met, she told me she had "flirtin' blood" in her. Oh how she loves to dress up nice, and oh how she just loves to talk to men. She appreciates men who are well dressed, well groomed, and have a "shy" demeanor. She likes to feel like she's the one digging and discovering what they're like beneath the surface.

Well, it didn't take long for Victoria to discover a world of opportunity for her via the Internet. Gradually but deliberately, she became familiar with chat programs like ICQ, and webcam programs like ICUII. Over the course of several years, she met hundreds of men friends on the Internet. Always the classy lady, she would tease them with sexy flirtations or hot lingerie. We bought a digital cam, and she would send her friends sexy pics of her in teasing poses. She never revealed the ultimate, just kept them begging for more.

Many times, I would be with her when she did these things, and we would laugh and talk about the different men with whom she played. These games would make us both very hot, and spur us on to beautiful love-making sessions and further fantasies.

Over the years, a couple of her Internet men friends have remained. One of these friends is named Randy. He is from Italy. He is single, 30-35 years old, and is a nice guy. He has a full head of dark black wavy hair, in which he combs back. His eyes are dark, and his face olive complected. His smile, which he frequently displays, shine straight from his heart. He is built just like Victoria likes her men--average frame, and no excess fat. Body lean, dark, and somewhat hairy.

Victoria and Randy became good friends. She knew him and appreciated him; he knew her and appreciated her. On ICUII, Randy would sit in front of his cam, and do whatever Victoria asked of him. Randy was a sexy guy, and he had confidence in himself. He would reveal himself totally, showing Victoria his hard erect manhood situated between his legs and above shorts that were pulled down to his thighs. Sometimes if I were at work, Victoria would record the play with a video camera, and play it back for me when I got home. We would get hot together watching it.

One time Victoria was chatting with Randy, and she said, "My husband took some pics of me last night...do you want to see them?" Randy said, "Sure." Victoria was referring to some pics that I took of her sucking my maleness. Victoria sent the first pic to Randy. The pics took a little while to download and send, and during that down-time time our hearts raced with anticipation.

We waited intensely for that first reaction from Randy, After a short delay, Randy's first response was, "Is that a real cock?" Victoria immediately typed in, "Yes." Randy said, "Oh you suck cock good. I wish that was my cock." Victoria and I got hot thinking about sending that pic.

Victoria and I love to travel. Each summer, we take vacations to new places. We have been to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Colorado, Santa Fe...many places. We have never been together outside of the US. Last summer, we decided we would take a trip to Europe....Italy, to be exact.

Yes, we dared to live out a fantasy we had. For months the trip stirred our juices in anticipation, and energized our love life. Victoria and Randy corresponded back and forth, laying plans for the trip. These sessions injected us with an intoxicating aphrodisiac of mystery as we dreamed of our meeting with Randy in Italy.

As the days got closer to our departure, the correspondence got hotter. Randy would email Victoria pics of his erection in full bloom, with the words, "I can't wait for you to get here Victoria and suck my cock." Victoria would email Randy back, "mmmmmmm looks good!! Can't wait my love...Victoria."

The day we departed was the hottest and most intense foreplay we had ever experienced. All the way to the airport, and throughout the flight, the anticipation of what we were embarking upon heightened all our senses, and drew us so close together. We held hands throughout the flight, and looked deep into each other's eyes, knowing that we were together and supporting each other as we together ventured into this hot experience.

Victoria spent the last 30 minutes of the flight fixing up. She was dressed beautifully. She had her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair braided, and pulled together on top of her head. She wore a long-sleeved, cream colored silk blouse, which came up just below her neck. Over this, she wore a black vest, with delicate red and green embroidery along and down its front. Her skirt was black, full, flowing, with pleats about every inch leading downward to the bottom, which ended just above the ankles. Victoria was wearing some black, high heeled, high-topped lace boots--shoes she found at an antique store and that she loved. She said they looked "Victorian." She was a beautiful woman. Five foot ten, 125 pounds of 100% female...both inside and out.

As we entered the terminal, Randy was there to meet us. The first thing I saw was his big smile, beaming like a sunny day. He was about 5' 10...about Victoria's height. He was leanly built. His short sleeved, brown pull over dress shirt fit loosely on him, and it was tucked in to a pair of dark blue, newly purchased jeans. Randy was wearing black loafers. He was proudly holding a dozen red roses.

He held his gaze on Victoria as she approached, and never broke his stare as he watched all of her reactions to the flowers he handed her. Victoria was so flattered, and said "Oh Randy, they're beautiful. Thank you so much." She naturally and instinctively leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. Then, they hugged.

Randy then turned his eyes to me, and I said, "Hi. I'm Jonathan. Glad to meet you." Randy smiled, and we shook hands. We walked with him to the baggage area, to the car rental area (we were renting a car...we had other plans on this trip besides only meeting Randy). Randy could not have been more helpful getting us through our required areas. During this time, the conversation never turned to anything sexy. The talk was about the flight, the US, Italy, the airport, the city, the hotel we were staying at, etc.

We followed Randy to our hotel. We had planned on staying two nights in this city, before embarking to other Italian sites. We wanted this night to be romantic. Our hotel was luxurious; it was 4-star. We met Randy in front of the hotel. The time was about noon. Our plans were to get some rest, and meet Randy again in the hotel restaurant at 7:00. We said goodbye, and as Randy got back in his car, the last thing I remember seeing was his smiling face.

We were somewhat tired. The sustained excitement we felt throughout the day gave way to exhaustion as we hit our room. I lay down on the bed, thinking about the upcoming dinner at 7:00. Victoria drew some bathwater, and took a bath. She spent a long time in the bathroom. I imagined her looking over her body, grooming it for the night, even shaving around her femaleness to make it smooth around its edges, and leaving the little "tuft" that she felt was so sexy.

Eventually, she came and lay on the bed next to me. We were both naked. We didn't say much to each other, but she did say, "Randy is so cute." I said "Yes he is." We then drifted off into sleep.

We awoke at 6:00, and began getting ready for the evening. I took a warm bath and shaved. I wore a maroon, long sleeved turtle-neck shirt, black slacks, and black shoes.

Victoria was dressed somewhat hotter. Her strawberry blonde hair she blow-dried full, and it fluffed out full around her face and down around her shoulders. Around her green eyes she applied make-up with a slight hint of glitter. Her eyes were fresh, her face sparkled. She was always aware of her features, and liked her face tight along her chin. She looked good.

She wore a silk, wine-red colored blouse, buttoned down the front. It fit her loosely. Her blouse tucked nicely into her black cotton jeans, which fit her body well. Victoria's legs were long, and her butt set high at the top. She walked with a priss and a glide, and these nicely fitting jeans showed off her feminine style. Underneath she wore black pantyhose, with delicate lacy designs around the crotch. We specially bought these pantyhose for this night. She also wore a black bra.

I told Victoria she looked sexy as we went down to the restaurant.

We held hands as we approached the restaurant's entrance. The lights were low, and candles flickered at the tables. We quickly saw Randy seated at a table. It was set for three.

As we approached, Randy's smile seemed to outshine the soft candlelight. As he stood up, eyes set fast on Victoria, I could see that he had groomed himself well for the night. His face was cleanly shaven, his teeth pearly white. His hair was pulled back, dark, wavy. He wore a short sleeved, button down shirt, loosely fitting, white with black designs. His black jeans he wore well...comfortably fitting on his lean body. His taut body was darkly tanned. His demeanor was nice and friendly and trusting.

He sat across from us. A bottle of red wine was already at the table, and Randy served as host throughout. He never let our glasses empty. Victoria and I had a Caesar's salad, and Randy had leg of lamb. Our conversation: I talked about my job, Victoria told him about how we met and our marriage, we talked about where we lived and the things we like to do, Randy told us about the city and his family and his job and what his plans for the future were. Throughout the dinner there were smiles, laughter, listening, and eye contact. All three of us were at ease.

At the close of the meal, Randy picked up the tab. My impression was that he was a gentleman.

As we exited the restaurant, I said, "Well Randy, why don't you come up to our room?" Randy smiled, and nodded his head in agreement.

Not much was said as we went to our room. My arm was around Victoria, and I nudged her secretly several times on our way. She nudged me back. We had fantasized about this many times.

We opened the door to our room, and allowed Randy entrance first. I watched him as he eyed the room's luxury. The bathroom was brightly lit, chrome and brass shining and reflecting in its many mirrors. The king sized bed was the focal point of the room--continental style woodwork, classic bedspread and colors. A small loveseat and matching chair were against a large window that opened out onto a balcony. The view was of the entire city.

Randy sat on the couch, and Victoria went and sat next to him. I smiled, then went over and pulled out our digital camera. I said, "This is what we've been taking pictures with." Randy was impressed as he looked over the camera, and nodded approvingly.

Victoria said, "Is it OK if Jonathan takes some pictures? I love taking pictures and later looking at them." Again, Randy nodded his head with approval, not breaking that warm smile.

Victoria and Randy then stood up, and they both smiled for the camera as I took a full length shot of them. Victoria then said, "Mmmm, what is that cologne you have on?" As she did so, she nestled her face into Randy's neck, giving him a soft sweet kiss there. I took a picture of that. Randy, smiling and with a slight chuckle, put his arm around Victoria's waist and pulled her gently against him. They then sat down again on the couch.

I watched as Victoria looked into Randy's eyes. Randy took her hands in his, and slowly leaned forward and kissed Victoria fully on her mouth. Light moans exuded from Victoria as, while locked in his kiss, she began with one hand to unbutton Randy's shirt and feel his hairy chest. Her hands felt across his nipples, and up and down his tight tummy. Her moans became louder, freer. I began to take pictures.

Both of them oblivious to me, Randy broke off the kiss, and took his shirt off. As if playing a game of monkey see-monkey do, Victoria also quickly took her blouse off. There in her black bra, Victoria was seated next to Randy, with her torso turned to face him. I got hot as I burned series of pictures on the digital camera.

Randy's eyes feasted on her chest, and he reached for her breasts. I watched as his hands went through the top of her bra, and felt eagerly for her breasts and nipples underneath. He then reached around behind her, and unhooked her bra. Victoria adeptly and quickly loosed herself from it, and discarded it. I saw Randy's eye sparkle as he looked upon her breasts, and he unrestrained buried his head in her bosom and began to rub his face within. He took her nipples in his mouth, and sucked them as his hands pulled her breasts to him. Victoria leaned her head back and moaned as she totally turned herself over to her lover.

I began to touch myself through the outside of my pants as I continued to record the interlude. I was hot.

Victoria then got up from the couch, and positioned herself between Randy's legs. As he was still seated on the couch, Victoria boldly and unashamedly began loosening her man friend's belt, and unbuttoning his pants. Randy, assisting her in this difficult endeavor, obliged by unzipping his jeans, raising himself up slightly from the couch, pulling his pants down to his ankles, and then raising his feet out of them completely. Randy was now totally and completely naked. I got a good shot of him sprawled back on the couch naked.

I saw Victoria look down upon him. Randy's erect plump manhood swung slowly in different directions as his body moved slightly here and there on the couch. It wasn't over-large or mule-sized, but it was disproportionately big for a man his size. It was rooted in a full dark bush of black hair, and at its end was a large purplish red head. We had seen it several times in pics and over the webcam; it was exciting to see it in person.

During this time, I had taken off my pants and shirt, and had gotten naked myself. As if I were invisible, the lovers continued their lovemaking as I recorded the session with our digital camera.

After gazing upon her naked man friend for a short period of time, Victoria knelt down and took his manhood into her mouth. I saw his body stiffen as she slid her mouth down the full range of its shaft. She moaned animal sounds as she licked it up and down, sucked its head, licked and sucked his sac of lion's balls. Randy looked down upon her most of the time---the other times his head was tilted back in ecstatic pleasure.

Randy's erection was blood red, and I didn't blame it, for all the attention it was getting. I got a good picture of it, standing up like a flagpole, wet, slick, and full. I knew the guy would be cumming at any point. But he was holding out. I thought, "He is a stud."

Victoria then stood up, and still situated in front of Randy, unbuttoned her pants, unzipped them, pulled them down, and stepped out of them. She stood before him wearing only her black pantyhose, with the sexy black lace in the crotch. I could see Victoria's bare, fine, rounded and perfectly shaped derriere' through the thin fabric of the black pantyhose. A shot of cum spasm went to the head of my erection, and I did all I could not to orgasm right there!!

Victoria was standing in front of her seated Italian friend. I saw Randy look up at her face, and then look down at her crotch. He then buried his head in the cradle of her womanhood. His arms reached around and grabbed her butt, and he pulled her hips toward him. Victoria looked down upon her lover, sweetly touching his face and hair.

I continued taking pictures as I watched his hands reach for Victoria's pantyhose's waistline, and grasp its elastic top. Slowly but surely, his hands pulled down the pantyhose. I watched as the pantyhose was lowered down Victoria's butt, down the back of her thighs, her calves, her ankles. I watched as my naked Victoria bent down, and pulled the two legs of her pantyhose off her feet. She tossed them to the side, and stood before Randy totally naked, watching his eyes.

I saw Randy feasting his eyes on Victoria's crotch. From where I was, I could not see what he was looking at. I wondered if Victoria had trimmed her woman's hair when she bathed earlier. Intuitively, I knew that she had. I knew she was presenting it as a present. I knew she thought her "tuft" was sexy, and I knew she loved the responses she got from it. I knew her thoughts. I positioned myself to get a good picture of Randy looking upon his gift, and I got it. Full face of Randy looking upon Victoria's trimmed, light colored "tuft," surrounded by her feminine bare tummy, navel, and waist.

I saw Randy pull Victoria forward, grabbing her butt cheeks, and disappearing his face into her crotch. I heard Victoria cry "Oh yesssss," as Randy's whole lower face disappeared into the lush femininity between her legs.

Victoria then moved toward the bed, taking his hand in hers, and, still impervious to my presence, lay herself down on her back in the middle of the bed. With her knees up and legs spread, she revealed and exposed the full secrecy of her femininity to her Italian male friend and lover. I positioned myself to take pictures of the action. What I saw: swollen, sopping, soaking wet womanhood in full fleshly bloom; wet tuft hair; Randy in lizard-brain mode licking all over Victoria's open flower, savoring its nectar; sounds of licking; scents of woman; exploring tongue and fingers. Twice I looked into Victoria's eyes, and when we looked into each other, I let her know in my eyes that I loved her and that I supported her. I touched her on the cheek and face.

She then let out a screeching yell, an unrestrained cry, as her whole body spasmed in gushes of orgasmic pleasure. The climax sustained for abut 15 seconds, then subsided, then another crashed home shortly thereafter. She had eight of these orgasms, like giant waves crashing in forceful tides against rocks.

She then pulled on Randy's head, and as he looked up at her, she said to him, "I want you." At that, Randy raised himself forward on the bed, and in classic missionary position, his erect ripeness slipped easily into Victoria's hot slippery honey hole. Her body convulsed once more as he slid within her, and her hips raised to better meet her lover's probe.

As I saw him and her in hot lover's mating, I knew there wasn't much time before a volcanic climax would ensue. I took a couple of more pictures, then I looked at Victoria, and she looked at me. All our love was at this time being flowed to each other. An understanding of deep intimacy was shared between us, and I raised myself up on my side. I put my erect husbandhood up to her mouth, and she readily took it in. I took a picture of it.

I heard Victoria moan with womanly pleasures. She was taking her Italian stud lover in her woman's flower garden, and her loving husband in her mouth. I felt Randy's thrusts growing quicker. I was hot. I felt and heard his climax approaching, and I heard grunts from Victoria.

I then heard Randy say, "I'm cumming." He didn't pull out of her as his body spasmed and as he drove home his intimacy with manly groans. I looked deep into Victoria's eyes as she sucked me. I was turned on, and I then released my long-held load. My sex-proof popped out of her sucking mouth, and spasmodically ejaculated all over Victoria's face, hair, and shoulders. Some cum also got on the bed.

12