Wife Meets Italian Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short time of wafting on clouds of orgasm, I looked upon Victoria. She looked so good. She looked like a woman who had totally released her womanhood, and she lay back relaxed, satisfied, pleased, and oozing sexuality. I looked in her eyes, smiled at her, and touching her on her cheek, said "I love you Victoria. I'll always love you." She smiled back at me, and we took each other in each other's arms, and held each other closely.

We shortly thereafter smiled at Randy, and it wasn't long, after some talk about how much we enjoyed his company, that Randy donned his clothes, bid farewell to us, and was on his way.

Victoria and I lay back in our bed, my arm around her, and talked about our vacation so far. We smiled and remarked about how such a cool guy Randy was. We looked at the pics we took on our laptop computer, and re-lived the session in our memory. We made love once more, and talked about site-seeing the next day. Holding each other, we then drifted off to sleep, our dreams carrying us above the flickering lights of the old Italian city.

12