Wife Meets Local Dom

Story Info
Wife and local dom eventually get it on.
849 words
3.7
33.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live in a house at the edge of the village which suits me as I like to keep myself to myself. My wife however joined the community centre to take an active role in the village development. On return from her first meeting she told me what went on how the agenda was set and what was discussed. I was also given a description of the other committee members.

Jim was a short fat bald guy with a very self opinionated view of his own importance and a bit of a bully with other members. My wife had taken an instant dislike to him.

I answered the phone to Jim a few times and took messages for my wife and even on the phone he sort of talks at you and project arrogance, very snappy and direct instructions.

I first met him when I answered the door when he called to see my wife. I did not know who he was. He said its Jim as if I should know. Even the bald head and beer belly did not make me realise. Before I could ask for more data my wife appeared and came to the door she greeted Jim and said she had the papers he needed.

I left and they stood at the door chatting about this report about something to do with the community project they were working on.

30 minutes later my wife came back in to the living room saying he's a pig, having just spent 30 minutes trying to explain my views on the report, he has already formed his opinion and he has not even read the report.

The next time he visited he was let into the house, well the kitchen and given a cup of tea.

The following time he was allowed into the back lounge and given tea and biscuits.

The following visit my wife let him in took him into the back lounge and shouted me. I went to see her and Jim sitting over a pile of papers. My wife said make me and Jim a tea. I returned with the drinks. My wife looked at me and said biscuits. I returned again placed the biscuits on the table and walked away. As I turned to leave my wife said aloud "he will make some on a good wife one day", they both gave a little laugh.

The following week the exact same thing happened. I was sat watching TV in living room when my wife popped her head round the door and said more tea. I served more tea then my wife said close the curtains and make sure no one disturbs us we are a critical point and do not want any and I mean any interruptions. Having closed the curtains I went back to watching TV.

I heard my wife let Jim out then she came to join me. I made a mistake and asked if the pig had left. My wife replied back in a angry tone "he may be a pig but he's all man"

She sat on the sofa and told me to get on my knees and show homage to Jim. She raised her skirt and showed me he very swollen pussy. I saw Jims cum oozing out of her well stretched pussy.

I sank down and started to lick her clean as she told me she had kissed Jim then let him suck her tits before she wanked, sucked and fucked him. His not so attractive appearance is overshadowed by his fantastic cock and his skill and making a woman cum.

Jim continued to call at our house every week, I left them in the back lounge after serving tea and closing the curtains. He seemed to have no concern fucking my wife to multiple climaxes knowing that I was in the next room.

My wife says he is a born dominating man and despite his looks sees himself as a man who fucks weaker men's wife's.

Things really accelerated one night when my wife had me dress up with painted nails and make up, wearing my stockings and heels and a girls dress. This was a treat for me while I cleaned the house.

The door bell rang and my wife told me to answer. I panicked as I was in full slut dress but my told me to calm down and just relax and open the door.

Jim walked in, saw me and laughed his head off, he took hold of my wife, kissed her and mimed fucking her. still laughing he told my wife he was sorry for not believing her. He looked at me and said fuck the tea and biscuits I am taking her to bed. Now I know why my wife had told me to change the bedding when I started cleaning house.

Off they went to our bed and I sat at the top of the stairs while they laughed and fucked.

When he left still laughing at me my wife said "that humiliating enough for you my little cuckold husband."