Wife Meets The New Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Adrianna falls under the control of her husband's boss.
3.1k words
4.39
196.8k
87

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrianna could barely stop shifting in her chair that night during dinner with her husband. Her pussy and her ass were still tingling and sore from this morning. Michael was so excited and proud of himself for getting the job. He had no idea what it had cost him, or her.

She'd taken a 45-minute steaming hot shower and crawled into bed after Jeff had roared out of the driveway and Michael phoned to tell her he'd won the promotion. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw Jeff's face, the way he looked at her like a piece of meat, his smirking smile as he violated her in every way. He was a monster, a predator, a rapist. She felt humiliated and confused. Why had she let him do it? Was it because she thought Michael couldn't succeed on his own? Was she so shallow and materialistic that she would give in to Jeff just to keep their house and lifestyle? Was she actually excited by what he'd done to her or was it just adrenaline that stemmed from fear? But she'd never experienced an orgasm like that in her life. Her head would spin whenever she thought of it.

She had pushed Michael to order a second bottle of wine on purpose and let him drink way too much of it while sipping her own that night. She drove them home. She knew Michael was expecting sex to top off his perfect day. The thought crossed her mind that if he looked at naked body that somehow he'd know what she'd done, what his boss Jeff had done. But he was in his cups and oblivious to her inner turmoil. As soon as they walked into the bedroom Michael grabbed her from behind.

"Wait" she said. Let me hang up my dress and wash my face. Take off your clothes and get into bed."

"You don't have to ask me twice," said Michael grinning like a kid on Christmas morning.

A few minutes later, after patting her face dry, staring at herself in the bathroom mirror for a full minute and heaving a sigh, she walked back into the room in her bra and panties. Michael's eyes were closed. When she slid in next to him he opened his eyes and gave her a drunken smile. He reached for her but she pushed him down. "You just lie back. I want to give you something special."

She reached for his cock. Adrianna moved down the bed and brought her face to his crotch. She didn't usually volunteer to give blowjobs, but tonight she had a plan. She rubbed her lips gently over the head of his cock and licked it lightly. Michael closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure. All he could say was, "Yes, yes, yes."

Adrianna then began sucking him off as she never had before. Michael blew his load quickly and she whipped his cock out of her mouth and let the cum shoot all over his belly. She spat the rest into the sheet. Michael was panting heavily. He slurred the words "I love you, baby" and then passed out—just as she had hoped.

The next few weeks went by quickly. Michael was busy learning his new responsibilities and had to work late many nights. But when he got his pay raise, he proudly showed the check to her. He was earning almost double what he had before. He traded in his car in and leased a new one. He bought her gifts, and replaced their old sofa with the one they had always wanted but couldn't afford. He talked about buying a new house. Adrianna told him to go easy on the spending. Every time he left for work smiling she was reminded of Jeff and his fat cock—in her mouth, in her pussy and her ass.

At the supermarket one day she ran into Carol. It was uncomfortable to say the least. When Adrianna asked how she was, Carol snapped, "how do you think I am? Steve and I have to move to Cleveland, because of you."

Adrianna lowered her eyes and said she was sorry.

"I'll bet you are. You must be quite the little whore. I thought I did everything I could to debase myself for that prick, but you obviously did me one better."

"Please, Carol, he used us both. I'd never hurt a friend on purpose."

"We are not friends. I hope you and Michael and Jeff are very happy together." And with that, Carol spat on the floor at her feet and walked away.

Adrianna's eyes filled with tears. She left her cart in the middle of the aisle and ran out of the store back to her car. Over the ensuing weeks she found it hard to have sex with Michael and made excuses when he made advances. She resented him, although she knew it was all her fault.

The following week, Adrianna was getting ready to go meet a friend at the park for a few games of tennis, when the phone rang.

"Hello, Mrs. Cannell," said the voice on the other end.

Adrianna got a knot in her stomach at the sound of Jeff Reston's voice.

"I'm in town for a couple of days. Clear your schedule and I want you to make some time for me."

Adrianna went silent for a few seconds. She answered only "When?"

"Right now. I just pulled into your driveway, actually." Then he hung up.

Adrianna looked out the window. The Porsche was sitting there. She saw Jeff step out of the car and head up the front walk. She felt panicked when he rang the doorbell.

She opened the door slowly and stood in the doorway.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Adrianna stepped back and he walked past her.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, come on, don't play stupid. You know exactly what I want."

"I ... have plans—tennis," she stammered.

"Cancel them," he demanded flatly.

Jeff picked up the phone from its cradle on the front hall table and handed it to her. Adrianna just stared at him, not moving. Finally she reached out her hand and took it. She dialed. After a few seconds, she became more animated as she lied to her friend.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry to do this to you at the last minute. I just got my period and I have to go lie down. Sure. Let's reschedule real soon. Thanks, Bye."

Adrianna's face went blank again as she hung up.

"Good girl. That wasn't hard at all, was it?"

"I won't do this again. I won't let you."

"Let me do what?"

"Rape me like you did before."

"Mrs. Cannell. We made a bargain. I delivered what I promised. Your husband got his promotion and now he's making a very decent salary. He's on his way up the ladder. So long as you keep your end of the deal, everyone wins. If you don't, well I don't really need to spell it out for you, do I?

"Why are you doing this to me?" she whined.

Jeff smiled. "Because I really enjoy it," he said matter-of-factly. "Did I mention how adorable you look in that tennis outfit and your hair in braids? Classic fantasy stuff. You look like a teenager."

Adrianna didn't know what to say. Jeff took a step closer. She stepped back. He kept advancing and she backed through the archway into the dining room until she hit the table.

"This is appropriate. This is where you first tried to seduce me with those big tits of yours."

With that Jeff reached out and squeezed her chest hard. She tried to push him away.

"Why do you have to be so rough," she complained.

" I like the way you resist." He said as he swiftly opened the long front zipper that ran the length of the short white dress. He ripped it from her body in one second and tore off the sports bra that held her magnificent breasts. Adrianna was shocked and stunned. He grabbed her and spun her around and bent her over the dining table as she grunted and squirmed. He held his weight against her body and groped her firm tits and pulled her puffy nipples until he felt them stiffen.

"You've been thinking about me, haven't you? About my fat cock. Wondering when I'd come back and do this to you again."

"No."

Oh yes you have. You're a little liar, aren't you? Just like you lied to your friend on the phone and lied to your husband. I'll bet you enjoyed being raped, didn't you?

"No!" she screamed as she kept wriggling beneath him.

Jeff pulled her up by her braids and slipped one arm through both of hers and held them behind her back. With his other hand he pulled down her white panties, the only thing she was still wearing, and bent her over again. He ran his fingers across her pussy lips and her tight little asshole. Adrianna shivered when he touched her there.

"As I remember it you came like a fucking volcano the last time. Well I'm gonna fill all your holes today."

He slipped two fingers into her pussy and rubbed them back and forth before withdrawing them. He held his fingers up next to her cheek.

"You're pussy is wet, you lying little slut." He said stepping back. Go upstairs and change. Shorts and a tank top. No bra, no panties. We're going for a drive. I'll wait in the car. Be back in five minutes."

As soon as Adrianna shut the car's passenger door, Jeff was backing out of the driveway. She was now wearing a thin canary yellow tank top that barely contained her ripe firm breasts. Her puffy nipples were clearly visible through the material. A pair of blue running shorts and sneakers completed her outfit.

"Where are we going?" she asked impatiently.

"I thought we could get out of town for a bit. Just have to make one stop first"

That stop turned out to be a drive-through carwash.

"Have to keep my baby looking good."

Michael paid the attendant and they entered the tunnel of soapy suds and whirring brushes.

"Close your eyes," he said. And keep them closed."

Adrianna huffed loudly but complied. He began squeezing her tits. Her nipples immediately responded, poking through the thin cotton top. He slowly lifted her shirt, and when it crested the peak of their upturned shape, they sprang forth with a bounce. Jeff massages her tits and then slid his hands down into her shorts and rubbed her clit. Adrianna's breathing got shorter and sharper, as the whirring of the machinery reached a crescendo. When Adrianna opened her eyes she was met with six pairs of hungry eyes of the men now wiping down the car with their towels—at least that's what they were meant to be doing. Instead they were all drooling over Adrianna and her magnificent melons and smiling from ear to ear. Adrianna quickly pulled down her top and covered her face with her hands, mortified. Jeff lowered her window and they guys crowded around peering in at her. Jeff held out a twenty-dollar bill. They all just held up their hands in refusal. They had already received their tip. Jeff squealed the tires as he took off with a wave to the crew.

"I know what you're doing. You like humiliating me."

"Don't be so uptight. You're gorgeous and you just gave those guys something they'll remember for the rest of their lives."

They were far out of town when Jeff pulled onto the grounds of the National Park that led up into the mountains. They drove miles into the park, Jeff slipping the sportscar past a sign that read "OFFICIAL VEHICLES ONLY."

They reached a field ringed by towering oak and maple trees with an expansive view of the valley below. Jeff pulled onto the grass next to a tree and shut the engine off. He got out and leaned against the fender admiring the scene.

"Can't we just turn around and go home and have sex already?"

"Get out of the car."

Adrianna rolled her eyes and got out, standing away from Jeff.

"Take off your clothes and give me a blowjob."

"Out here? Are you crazy? Someone will see us."

"It's a Tuesday afternoon and this part of the park is closed. There's no one for miles. Now strip, or I'll tear that off you too and let you go home naked."

After a few moments of silence, Adrianna pulled down her shorts stepped out of them and lifted off her top.

"Now come over here and suck my cock," he commanded.

Petulantly, Adrianna stepped over to him as he opened his zipper and reached in pulled out his heavy cock. Adrianna stared at it. It was even thicker than she remembered.

"Start sucking."

Adrianna bend over him and parted her lips, and complied. After a minute or two he grabbed the back of her neck and began forcing it further into her mouth.

"Faster," he commanded.

Her head began bobbing up and down with grater and greater speed.

"That's it, Mrs. Cannell. Suck that cock you little slut."

After a few more minutes he released his hand and she pulled back, panting, and wiped the drool from her mouth.

Jeff stood up and opened the trunk. He grabbed a blanket and spread it out on the ground beside the car.

"Get down on all fours."

Adrianna got down on her hands and knees and Jeff immediately got behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down along her pussy lips twice before he plunged in. Adrianna sighed and to her shame she realized he was right. This is what she wanted, the feel of his stiff monster filling her up. Jeff pumped deeper and faster until they got into a heated rhythm of hot fucking. Adrianna was bucking against him, getting lost in pleasure when ...

"Excuse me, sir? Ma'am?" A voice came from beside the tree.

Adrianna gasped. Jeff whispered for her to be cool and let him handle it. His strong hands held her down in place. He smiled at the Park Ranger in his Smokey the Bear hat.

"You folks are in violation of the visitors code of conduct. And this is a restricted area of the park. I'm gong to have to ask you to accompany to the security office. The Ranger next spoke into his walkie-talkie.

"Base this is two four. I got a couple of three-sixties in section G."

There was no reply. The Ranger cursed and shook the radio.

"Look, Ranger Rick ..." Jeff began.

"It's Steve."

"Okay, sorry, Ranger Steve, we were just having a little fun ... no harm done."

"Looked a little like an assault to me."

"Assault! Are you kidding? She was into it. Weren't you?"

"Un-huh" Adrianna replied, refusing to look up at the young man in uniform."

"Sure. You saw that. How long were you watching us, Steve?"

"I observed you for a minute, er several minutes."

"So you saw how much she was enjoying it, right.

Yes, sir. I just had to make sure it wasn't something else."

"This bitch just likes to be fucked hard. We thought we were alone. You can fuck her too if you want."

Adrianna looked over her shoulder at Jeff and mouthed the word "what?" Jeff whispered for her to play along unless she wanted to go to jail.

"No, thank you, Sir. I'm a married man. Just four months."

"That's okay. She's married too. How about a blowjob? She's not bad at it."

"No, thank you, Sir."

"Well why don't you just watch us, then." I'd sure like to finish what I started. You know how it is."

"Uh, okay. You folks go ahead and finish up. But don't take too long. I'm not sure where my supervisor is."

Adrianna couldn't believe what she was hearing, but Jeff wasted no time, plunging his cock back into her pussy and was soon giving her a good pounding. The thought that they were being watched by this kid, who couldn't have been more than 21 or 22 was suddenly turning her on even more. She was embarrassed but that just made it hotter. What was happening to her, she wondered. She closed her eyes and gave in to it.

"Feel free to whip it out and jerk off, Steve. This bitch is hot. You ever see a woman this hot get fucked right before your eyes?"

"No, Sir, I haven't."

Jeff kept at it, slapping his balls against her ass with deep strokes. Adrianna moaned.

"Ever have anal sex with your wife, Steve?"

The Ranger said he hadn't but had thought about it.

"Well this one loves it."

Jeff reached into his pants pocket for a small tube of lubricant. He opened it and squeezed a large amount onto Adrianna's butt. Jeff worked the lube around and into her with his fingers. Jeff positioned his cock at her opening and pressed in. Adrianna inhaled sharply as he entered her. Soon he was really going for it. Adrianna yelped as he did, clutching the blanket and stuffing it into her mouth. Her muffled grunts grew in intensity. She glanced over at the Ranger who was whacking his stiff cock with steady strokes. Jeff reached around and rubbed Adrianna's pussy and she soon began trembling. She cried out in a scream that ended in several convulsions and she collapsed onto the blanket. Jeff lowered himself onto her back and kept thrusting between her butt cheeks as deep as he could. A few seconds later with a heavy groan, he emptied his load inside her ass.

Suddenly Ranger Steve's radio crackled to life.

"Two Four, Two Four, what's your 20?"

Steve grabbed the walkie as he pulled his pants up.

"On my way back to base," he said into the radio as he began running away. He looked over his shoulder. "Nice meeting you folks."

Jeff and Adrianna turned over onto their backs and stared at the sky. They both laughed.

Back in the car, they barely spoke the whole way back to town. She knew she liked it, but was still ashamed. When Jeff dropped her off at home, he turned to her and said, "I'll pick you up tomorrow at noon. Wear a nice dress and heels."

She watched him pull away, then wondered what she should make for dinner.

Thanks for all your horny comments. Would love to hear from more ladies, but all are welcome and appreciated. Yes there is more to come. Now I know you really want it.