Wife Meets The New Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
Adrianna rebels but is brought back into line.
2.1k words
4.24
150.3k
68

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrianna waited for Michael to leave for work the next morning and then went to her closet. She chose a navy blue wrap dress that always drew compliments and a pair of black high heels that made her shapely legs look longer and showed off her pretty feet. She picked out a black bra and lacy panties with careful consideration. She froze at one point and asked herself what the hell she was doing. Was this an affair? Was it abuse? She had no idea what to expect next from Jeff. He was a master manipulator of that she was sure. And what if she refused him? What would happen to her and Michael and their marriage? She'd walked right into Jeff's trap like a little fool.

As she showered, she recalled the previous afternoon—the names he'd called her, how he'd torn off her clothes, the leering carwash crew, being naked outdoors, vulnerable and scared. She closed her eyes and remembered how shameless she was, getting fucked like that, her ass and pussy and tits exposed to that young Park Ranger, and the look on his face as he watched with wide eyes while stroking himself. Adrianna rubbed her clit as the hot spray of the shower beat down on her. She thought of how he held her down, the feel of him forcing himself so deeply into her. Her eyes popped open and her hand stopped. She felt like a dirty slut.

Michael pulled into the driveway precisely at noon. He didn't get out; he just honked the horn. Adrianna hurried outside, not wanting him to do it again and attract attention from the neighbors. She got in and he gave her a sly smile.

"Looking good, Mrs. Cannell, as usual. Today's my last day in town. I'll be back next month."

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"To my hotel."

Adrianna was relieved that at least this time they would be indoors. After a long pause, she turned to him.

"How many wives of your employees are you doing this with?"

"Why? Feeling jealous?"

"I just want to know what kind of scam you're running."

"There's no scam. Just business arrangements like ours. In my field, I find that it's important to motivate people. Michael is motivated to perform well, and so are you.

"So you do this in every city you travel to?"

"I have to keep myself motivated too."

"So what happens when you get tired of me?"

"Oh I wouldn't be too worried about that. As long as you continue to be a good girl."

They arrived at the hotel, the fanciest one in town, and Jeff tossed the keys to the valet and told him to keep it close by and handed him a folded bill. From the Valet's reaction it wasn't a fiver.

Jeff's room was a luxurious suite, with tasteful modern furniture.

"Go into the bedroom and take off all your clothes, except for the shoes."

She didn't argue. She just walked into the other room and closed the door.

When Jeff walked into the bedroom two minutes later, Adrianna was naked, sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed. She had one arm across her chest and the other across her lap. Jeff tossed a large white box on the bed. "Put this on."

Adrianna opened the box. Inside it was something she'd never seen before. It was made of red leather with lots of straps and buckles and diamond shaped studs embedded in the leather. There were metal rings hanging from each buckle.

"What is this?" she said incredulously.

"It's what you'll be wearing today."

"I don't even know how."

"You put your legs through here and your arms through these. Your tits go here. Hurry up."

Adrianna did as she was told. Jeff walked over behind her and adjusted the straps so that she was buckled in tight. The loops around each breasts were so tight, it made them hard as rocks and round as balloons.

"I look like a I'm some kind of dominatrix."

"Not quite. It's a slave harness."

"It's a little uncomfortable. Especially here," she said touching her breasts.

"You'll get used to it. Take off your rings. I'll give them back when we're done.

Adrianna removed her engagement ring and her wedding band, and handed them over. Jeff put them in his jacket pocket.

A knock came on the door.Jeff grabbed his trench coat from the closet and tossed it at her.

"Put this on. Wait here," Jeff ordered as he closed the door and returned to the living room.

Adrianna wrapped his coat around her and sat down on the bed. She heard someone enter and greet Jeff. They made small talk for a minute or two and then the bedroom door opened again.

"Ready Missy?" said Jeff standing in the doorway. He stepped in and she saw another man enter behind him. "Missy, this is Fred. Fred, Missy."

"Hello Missy," said Fred. Adrianna gave a tight smile and waved. Fred was about four foot eleven and mostly bald. The only thing big about him was his belly and the diamond in his ring

"Isn't she something?" Said Jeff.

"Very beautiful."

"Let me show you how beautiful."

Jeff stepped in front Adrianna.

"No, please," she whispered to him, begging.

"Be good, and give him whatever he wants." he whispered back. He then threw open the coat and pulled it from her shoulders. Fred's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he got a look at Adrianna in the red leather harness."

"Magnificent!"

Jeff tossed his coat over one arm and closed the bedroom door.

Fred walked over to Adrianna with an impish smile. His eyes were fixed on her tits. He reached out and squeezed them with his stubby little fingers. It hurt. He started breathing heavily like a pug dog. She thought he might have a heart attack. Adrianna wanted to scream, but she just closed her eyes. She next felt his tongue on her nipples. He slobbered over them, saliva drooling out of his mouth and down her breasts and stomach. Then his nasty little teeth bit into her right nipple. He bit down hard. He did the same with her left, pulling the nipple out nearly an inch.

"Ow! That hurts!" she said, pushing him away. "Take off your clothes and get on the bed," she ordered.

Fred looked stunned but did as she said. When he removed his suit she saw how bad it really was. He was hairy all over and had such a small dick she could barley see he that had one at all beneath his huge stomach. He was repulsive. Fred kept his dark socks on and reclined on the bed. She grabbed his little dick between two fingers and her thumb and moved it back and forth. It got harder but not much bigger. She began slapping his dick and balls, lightly at first, then harder. Fred was a little bit surprised by what she was doing, but it was obvious it was exciting him.

"You like that?" She said slapping his dicklet back and forth with one hand taking wider and wider swings. Fred was groaning with pleasure after each hit.

"Blowjob" he grunted.

Adrianna moved her head down between his legs and look his pinky finger cock in her mouth. His skin smelled of sour sweat. She thought she might actually throw up. She started moving her head faster and faster hoping she could make him come quickly. No such lick. Adrianna reached one hand down to massage his balls. Fred loved it, but still no climax. She had to take drastic measure. She took her index finger and circled his hairy asshole a few times then jammed it in and slid it all the way in. Fred cried out and his jizz dribbled from the tip of his little friend.

"Fucking incredible," he said, smiling.

Adrianna went and sat in a chair across the room. Slowly Fred sat up, wiped himself with the bed sheet and began to put his clothes back on. He dressed quickly and head for the door.

"Thanks Missy." That was amazing. Nice meeting you."

Adrianna waved goodbye and turned away as the door closed. She heard Jeff and Fred exchange goodbyes and she heard the door to the hallway open and close.

Seconds later Jeff burst into the bedroom, furious.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Like you said before, I gave him something he'll remember the rest of his life."

You didn't even let him fuck you."

"With that big belly and that shrimp dick, I don't even know if it would have been possible. That man was disgusting. How dare you make me do that without even ..."

Jeff cut her off. "Stand up," he commanded.

Adrianna rose from the chair. Jeff removed the rings from his pocket and handed them back to her. She put them on her finger. He then removed metal double-ended clips from his pocket. He grabbed her from behind and attached one end to rings on her arm straps and the other end to the rings at her hips. Now her arms were completely immobile. He stepped up in front of her and took her by the throat.

"I told you to give him whatever he wanted, not what you wanted. You think you're in control? I'm running this show, understand? I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Adrianna nodded as his grip around her neck prevented her from speaking."

"Looks like you need a little remedial training."

Jeff released his hand from her neck and she coughed. He slapped her tightly bound breast, one then the other again and again. Adrianna cried out in pain. Her tits started to turn red and her nipples stiffened. Jeff kept at it, a loud THWACK landing each strike.

"Spread your legs apart and lean over that table. All the way down."

Adrianna, with tears in her eyes, did as she was told. Jeff caressed her lovely pear-shaped ass gently a few times then drew back his hand and smacked it with a smooth strong stroke. Adrianna squirmed and whimpered. But she could barely move with her arms pinned at her sides. Jeff continued to spank her hard, sometimes in slow measured strokes, sometimes in rapid succession. Her ass had turned bright red and each new smack stung even more on her sensitive skin. Tears were streaming down Adrianna's cheeks.

"Who's in control?" He demanded.

"You" she said through her sobs.

"Spread your legs wider. I'm going to spank your pussy."

Jeff positioned her with one hand and placed the other beneath her crotch. He smacked her pussy with an upward motion. Adrianna squirmed and tried to turn away but he kept her exposed to his slaps. Soon her pussy was glowing the same crimson color as her ass. Jeff grabbed the back of the harness lifted her up and shoved her face down on the bed. He tore off his own clothes angrily and mounted her from behind. Unlike the other times he was extra rough with her. He rammed his stiff cock into her deeply and showed no mercy. Adrianna was overwhelmed. She grunted loudly with obviously more pain than pleasure. She was hyperventilating.

"Good girls do as they're told." He said continuing to pummel her pussy with his cock. "Are you going to be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes, Yes, I'll be good" she gasped desperately."

"I'm not convinced yet." Jeff pulled his cock from her pussy and placed on her puckered asshole.

"This time no lube, bitch. Bad girls get reamed hard. Get ready cause this is going to hurt."

He forced his thick meat into her tiny hole, with one push. Adrianna screamed. He was right; it did hurt. He attacked her ass with all his fury as she cried out in pain between gulps for air. She started to snarl like an animal in a deep dark voice. She couldn't move at all. She had to take what he was dishing out. Jeff quickened his rhythm, burying his full length inside her. And just when she thought she could take no more Jeff reached down and started smacking her clit as well. Adrianna screamed and came, shaking uncontrollably all over. Seconds later Jeff reached the same level, slid his cock from her ass and sprayed his come all over her back.

"Are you my good girl again?" he asked softly as he spread it across her skin with his fingers.

Adrianna couldn't speak. She just nodded. Jeff walked in to the bathroom. She heard him turn on the shower.

Next: Adrianna finds herself in a humiliating competition.