Wife Models for Photographer

Story Info
My wife reluctantly models for a photographer.
2k words
4.17
201.3k
94
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
804 Followers

My wife started modeling for Artists after I had an artist I knew come over to help me with my figure drawing and my wife was used as a model. She did so good that he convinced her to model for the drawing group we belonged to. It took him a while to convince her, but once she started modeling for the group she enjoyed the exposure. The only thing she disliked was she had to hold the pose for so long. My wife said it got boring and it was very tiring.

I was going through a paper called the Advocate and in the help wanted section there was an ad for a Female Figure Model from a amateur photographer and he was willing to pay more money per hour than the artist group had been paying her. She looked over the ad and told me to call him to see what I thought about him.

I called and left a message on his answering machine. He called me back a few days later as it turned out he lived in the next town from us, so I set up a meeting with him to see some of his work. My wife came along with me, and she was impressed with his work, we discussed what type of modeling that he wanted her to do. The photographer wanted to take erotic photos which she really did not do with the artists even though she did do some siting poses with her legs slightly open. It was left that she would call him if she was interested.

It took me a whole week to convince my wife that she should model for the photographer. She agreed with two stipulations that I go with her and I call him to set up the gig. I called the photographer that night and left a message. He called me back almost immediately and we agreed on a Friday night the following week. We had young children so we needed to set up for a sitter for them that my wife said I had to pay for the sitter also, as the money she earned was going to be her mad money.

Nothing was said about the upcoming modeling gig, life went as usual. I had totally forgotten about the gig until I got home from work on that Friday. My wife was all dressed up in a red Skirt that came to just above her knees, a white Button down dress blouse that she does not like to wear and I rarely see her in one. Her bra was red and you could see a hint of the bra through the blouse. She had on a pair of nylons with red shoes with a 3 inch heel that she seldom wears. The sitter was our niece who looked at us kind of funny as I was starting to go out the door in my work clothes when my wife reminded me I had to change first. I went up took a shower and changed in to something that was casual wear.

When I went back into the living room my wife had put on some make up that she usually doesn't use and does not really need, but she really turned me on the way she looked. Our Niece also commented on how beautiful her aunty looked.

We went out to eat before we went to the photographer's studio. My wife was very quiet and very nervous. At this time she has only modeled for the art group and she had gotten to know all the artists there, so she became very comfortable in her nudity with them, to the point of not bothering to put her robe on during the breaks, but this modeling assignment was different as she will be clothed and will have to take off her clothes in front of a guy that will be photographing her.

We got to the photographer's studio it turned out to be in his basement. The set was a posing couch that had a back and one side on it. My wife took off her jacket, which went to about 6 inches below her knees, when he saw the outfit that she had on the photographer loved it. He said that was just what he was thinking as an outfit for her. The red really brought out her beauty he told her. I could see she was very nervous, but when the photographer complimented her it made her relax a little.

The photographer asked my wife if she would like a drink, she usually does not drink, but tonight she asked for some wine. We sat on furniture that was in another part of the basement and conversed for a while, this got my wife to calm down to the point that she was talking with the photographer as if he was an old friend. Once the photographer saw that my wife was starting to relax, he gave her an envelope and asked if she was ready to start.

My wife tensed up a little but answered we may as well get started with a slight blush. The photographer had my wife sit on the posing couch and he started taking pictures. She was moving very stiffly to begin with, but the photographer had a way of talking her into the poses and also calming her at the same time.

I had been watching the session for the last 15 minutes and my wife had not taken off a piece of clothing. The photographer had talked her into slouching down and spreading her legs showing off her matching pair of red panties with a dark spot in the crotch of them, and also revealed that she had on thigh highs. Even though my wife had not taken anything off she still looked very sexy in the poses that he had her in and I was becoming aroused just watching the proceedings.

The photographer called a break and asked my wife if she wanted a drink which she did and also he wanted to know if she was enjoying the modeling so far, she said she was enjoying herself. He retrieved a glass of wine for her and water for me. We sat and conversed until we finished our refreshments. The photographer asked if she was ready to continue. She answered in the affirmative and got up she went to the set. She sat on the posing couch as she was instructed with her legs slightly spread.

A few more up skirt photos were taken then the photographer asked my wife to start unbuttoning her blouse as he took pictures of the progress. He took a few pictures of her in her bra after she took the blouse completely off, then he stopped and told her to remove her bra. My wife turned her back to us and at that time took down the straps of her bra and turned it around to unhook it. The photographer liked the way she did that so he asked her to put her bra back on at that point he wanted to take pictures of her removing her bra.

My wife stood in front of us after she put her bra on with a blush on her face. I could see she was getting embarrassed as she proceeded to remove her bra in front of us. This was the first time that the photographer would see her breasts. My wife could not look at the photographer but her nipples became erect when she exposed herself to the camera lens. As for the photographer he was firing orders at her and taking pictures as fast as he could.

The next direction that he gave her caught her by surprise he told her to put her blouse back on and without the bra and then he started to fire off one shot after the other all the while directing her into different poses until she got the idea of what he wanted. Once she was posing as he liked the photographer just kept shooting as she moved around. She was really enjoying herself by this time.

The photographer stopped shooting and asked my wife if she was ready to remove her panties. I could see that she was embarrassed by the question, but she nodded her head in the affirmative and the photographer directed her to sit on the posing couch and he got on his knees in front of her as she slid down the bright red garment to my delight and for the camera lens. Her pubic hair came into view along with her engorged vaginal lips as she reached down to pull the panties over her shoes. The panties were satin briefs and as she took them off you could see that the crotch of them was very wet, which the photographer got a picture of. When my wife looked at the pictures and that picture came up she was very embarrassed that the photo shoot was causing her such sexual stimulation.

That last part of the photo shoot was mostly focused on her vaginal area. The photographer had her lay back on the posing couch and pulls her skirt up to expose her vaginal area he had her reach down and spread the lips of her labia so that the pink of her inner self was exposed. She was reluctant at first to caress her genitals in this way for the camera, but the photographer skillfully talked her through her reluctance.

For the final shots the photographer asked her if she would want to remove all her clothes except her thigh highs and shoes. After a little hesitation she said she would be ok with being nude except her thigh highs and shoes for the last set of photos.

The photographer started taking pictures as my wife stripped completely naked just leaving on her hose and shoes, then he had he get on her knees with her back to us on the posing couch and spread her legs opening herself up for the camera lens. I have never seen my wife this exposed. She looked so beautiful and the photographer voiced what I was thinking telling her how beautiful she looked.

It was the last set of pictures and to my complete surprise the photographer talked my wife into bringing herself to orgasm while he snapped picture after picture of her. I was on the verge of climax and the photographer had a wet spot on the front of his slacks also when my wife finished herself off.

My wife was laying on the posing couch spread open her vagina red, wet and very inviting. She remained this way as we all conversed for about 20 minutes about the shoot and the photographer also asked her if she would model again for him. She did not say no, so that is a good sign. I was very proud of my wife that she has the courage to let other men see her this vulnerable and that she really enjoys exposing herself like this.

My wife got up and started dressing she put on her top and she put her bra and panties in her pocket book. She gave me her skirt and the jacket to carry out to the car. My wife went outside and her pubic area was totally exposed to anyone that happens by. When she got into the car she turned to me and spread her legs telling me she needed to cum again. It was worse than texting and driving trying to manually bring off my wife without going off the road, but I accomplished bringing her to a enormous orgasm before we got home.

My wife did not bother to put on her skirt, she just put on the jacket she had and left the skirt in the back seat. I had some explaining to do to my niece when she got into the car and saw her auntie's skirt in the back seat. After a long explanation that was made up my niece gave me a look that told me that she did not believe one word of my explanation.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
804 Followers