Wife Never Ceases to Amaze: MMF

Story Info
Wife takes sex to another level and it's epic.
16.5k words
4.51
119.3k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
381 Followers

Many of the events in this story are true with the fantasy parts worked into things we have actually done. I find it more exciting having the sex fantasy incorporated into real life events. This story is also a test of desire. How far would one be willing to go sexually to get what they desire?

The setting for my fantasy is that my wife, Lena, and I are on a three-week vacation in a condo on the beach. As it is an extended stay, we've offered friends and family to stay with us.

No one can stay the entire time so people come for a few days then leave, and another group will come for a short time. It's nearing the end of our stay, and we realize that we haven't had any alone time for almost a month. Our last visitors left in the morning. We have two nights remaining before we have to leave. I know we are going to have amazing sex later that night as it's been a long time since we've done it, and we usually get a bit kinkier when we are away from home.

We go down to the beach to relax, and we finally have some alone time. We are passing time talking about various subjects like politics, and who annoyed us during the visit. I brought up the subject of an interesting website I found. I asked her to read an article I found on the Internet. She asked me what it was about, and I told her it discussed the motive for why heterosexual married men fantasize about having sex with their wife and another man. They have these sexual urges of wanting to share their wives, and the website discusses some of the psychological reasons for this type of behavior. I said it's about the fantasy I have of a threesome with her and another guy. I told her the blog discussed sexual motives for why straight men would have these fantasies, and I asked her to read it.

She knows I have these thoughts, which we have never actually tried to act on, she is accepting of this fantasy, but we agreed to just keep it as a fantasy. I wanted to get her opinion, and she agreed to read it this evening. I wanted her to read the article so she could understand the possible psychological motives for this type of behavior. One of the reasons discussed in the article was because of sexual infidelity by the wife. It states that men cope with the threat of infidelity by turning fear into something sexually arousing.

My fantasy cravings stem from something in our past experience. She is aware of this experience. Early in our marriage she had a sexual affair with a co-worker. She said she only had sex with him once. She confessed one night more than ten years ago. I was devastated when she told me about it. Since that time though the hurt faded, and I find the thought of her having sex with another guy extremely arousing. I appreciate getting her insight and opinion on the matter, and it gives me a chance to ask her about some of the details of her infidelity. She doesn't like talking about it. Talking to her about it gets me sexually aroused and talking about it is the closest thing to making it real.

We stayed late on the beach and went back to our room. I took shower, got dressed, and waited for her to get ready before we went out to dinner. I make fun of her because it takes her a long time to get ready. I call her preparation time going through the process. To be perfectly honest though I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm always proud of her when we go out because she always looks so nice. She has a great sense of style in her dress and manner. When we go out, she is always one of the most eye-catching women present. She presents herself with an image of class. Her hair is always nicely done, stylish and tasteful. She always has on just the right amount of makeup. She dresses classy, looks great, and when we go out at night there is usually a bit of a sexy flair to her style. I'm proud to walk into a place with her. I know it's a bit arrogant but its like I'm showing off being with her. Her physical appearance is eye catching as well. She has a very nice figure, and she always gets a great dark tan. Looking across the table at her during dinner she looked radiant.

She has dark brown hair, wonderful dark brown eyes, and beautiful skin tone. That night the enticing tan tone of her face, neck, and shoulders, which were extenuated by the white low-cut top she was wearing, combined to make her look lovely. She looked stunning the way the room's lights glistened off her tanned skin. She is very pretty and has a great body. She has many nice qualities, but I have a few favorites. I love the slope of her neck where it merges with the contours of her firm strong looking shoulders. She can drive me crazy at anytime. Crazy Like when she is just washing the dishes at our house and I only see a silhouette of her neck and shoulders backlit by the light coming in through the window. I can't resist the curve of her neck and I have to kiss her there. I love looking at her face and in particular her eyes. Her eyes are her best quality. She has the most beautiful dark eyes when I look into them, I feel warmth and love. That night looking into her eyes I felt like I was looking at the 19-year-old girl I married. No matter how old she gets her eyes never change. Blue eyes get a lot of the adulation, but they can't hold a candle to my Lena's eyes. She's not nineteen anymore but she is as beautiful as ever. Her figure has only improved, as she has become sultrier with age. I'd say she is probably sexier than ever. We had a very nice evening together, and as always, my wife was beautiful. Looking at her across the table from me I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. We finished dinner and walked back to the condo.

We got back to the condo around 9:00 and changed our clothes into something more comfortable.

She got a cup of tea sat on the couch next to me and said, "Ok show me the article."

I pulled it up on my I-pad. She started reading the article. She was quiet the whole time while she read it. When she finished, she told me she understood why I have this fantasy. She told me that there was one clear primary reason (we both knew what that was) and possibly a second. We talked about it and had a frank and open discussion. I appreciate being able to have an open conversation with her. She is special not many wives could have an open discussion with their husband on that subject as many might find it disgusting or too threatening. We love each other, and she knows I would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage.

She asked, "How often do you think about MMF threesome sex, do you still look at stuff on the Internet, and how often do you fantasize about doing it."

I said, "I still fantasize about it, and the fantasy involves watching you, or the two of us doing it with another guy. I look at male-male-female three-way stuff on the Internet every now and then."

"Show me on the ipad."

"Do you want me to show you the last site I visited?" It was in my history because I was looking at it the night before while she was asleep.

She said, "Yes."

I pulled up a threesome site with two guys and a woman, and immediately we were looking at pictures of MMF threesome sex. We started paging through images of various sex acts all of MMF threesomes. Some of the images showed male on male acts.

She said, "I like the gay sex content? I'd like to look at one of those sites."

I pulled up a gay site and we started looking at images of gay sex. This is the kinky side of her, this is her unique fantasy, and she likes to look at male gay sex pictures and videos. Her fantasy is watching two men have sex. I can't fault her; the thought of two women going at it turns on most guys so why not the opposite for women? Every now and then we will rent a gay porno for her pleasure. Whenever we watch one, she gets so turned on she goes wild, and we have the best sex. I'm the beneficiary of this fantastic sex so I don't care what she needs to get her that aroused.

While we were looking at the images she reached over to feel if I had an erection. She wanted verification that it was turning me on, and not only did I have a big erection, but juice was leaking through my shorts. I could tell from her breathing that she was turned on too. The reason I was turned on wasn't the images, but the thought of what was to come. Just by her looking at this stuff I knew were going to have an epic night of sex.

I asked her, "Out of all the images we just looked at what turns you on the most and is there anything you would like to see for real."

She scrolled to an image of one of the guys blowing the other while the woman looked on and said, "I kind of like this one."

I said, "I thought you would go for the anal sex not just a blow job?"

She asked me, "Would you do anal with another guy if your threesome fantasy came true? I figured you wouldn't, but a guy giving you a blowjob you might do so I wanted to keep it real and stick with something that has a chance of happening. What turns you on the most."

I said, "You might be surprised what I'd do." I said this just to tease her and get her aroused. "You know my fantasy is of a MMF and not a FFM threesome which some would think is unusual for a guy. I know watching two guys do it really turns you on, and I would let a guy blow me if you were there to watch. A blow job wouldn't be going too far; I guess." I continued, "As far as what I'd like, let me show you." I scrolled back to a double penetration image where two guys were fucking one woman one in the vagina and the other in her ass.

She seemed quite shocked, "I'm surprised; you never told me about the that before; you told me about the threesome stuff but double penetration? Sorry honey but that won't happen; I could never go that far." She could have just agreed. I wouldn't have taken her seriously. I guess I pushed it too far even for made up stuff.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I quickly closed the cover on the ipad and threw it on the table and she answered the door while I ran to the bathroom.

It was a friend of ours, Mike, who we invited to stay with us months ago. We actually forgot he might come. Lena invited him in and told him I was in the bathroom. He sat on the couch and she offered him a beer. Lena called for me and told me Mike was here. I said I'd be there in a minute. I was somewhat perturbed he showed up.

I thought, "What's he doing here now he never confirmed he was coming."

I was so turned on my erection wouldn't go back down. It wouldn't shrink. This condition went on for several minutes. I was stuck in the bathroom. When I finally walked into the room, I still had a full erection, and as I entered, I instinctively looked down to see if it was showing. I had a prominent bump and a shinny-wet patch emanating from my shorts. I looked up and noticed he glanced where I was looking. He knew he had interrupted us.

He was sitting on one end of the couch my wife on the other and I moved to sit on the chair across from them. We made small talk. He told us that he unexpectedly had to work nearby, and because he was so close, he decided to stop by and spend the day on the beach tomorrow. He hoped it was ok he didn't call first as we had left the invitation open in case, he could make it. We both said no problem and started talking about his work and our vacation. Lena mentioned all the visitors we had.

He said, "You guys have had no alone time?"

"Yes, the WHOLE time" responded Lena.

"You two need time alone I wasn't supposed to be here, and I know I interrupted something I feel like an intruder."

I was kind of hoping he'd leave but Lena insisted he stay.

She said, "Absolutely not you are welcome. Yes, you might have come at an inconvenient time but you're here now so its no big deal sit back down we are not going to let you leave."

I'm sure he felt awkward, but he sat back down and agreed to stay.

We talked and things loosened up. We were joking around, and he made a joke with some sexual content.

He said, "Listen I know I interrupted something so when I go to bed, I'll turn the TV on loud so you guys can feel free to continue what you were doing. Make as much noise as you want. It's good somebody is having sex it's been so long for me that I might have forgotten how."

We all laughed. The conversation started to move in the direction with a bit more sexual content. We were all joking and laughing and some of the comments got a bit crude. The mood in the room was very loose and there was undeniably a sexual undertone happening. Lena is not shy, and she was right in the middle of the sexual innuendo. She can handle herself, she can be somewhat blunt, and she isn't afraid to be frank about any subject matter.

Without even realizing it Lena's casual demeanor, body language, and sensual allure were drawing the conversation in that direction. The way she holds herself, the way she moves her body that just watching her, along with the conversation, was getting me aroused.

Her exposed tan face, chest, shoulders, and arms concealed only by the skimpy top she had on looked very sexy. The white top was quite low cu. It was loose and made of such a light thin material that you could almost see right through it. I could see through the top a slight hint of the difference between her tanned chest and her white untanned breast accentuated by her dark nipples. You couldn't actually see through the top, but you could she the shades of her tan. Little was left to the imagination especially because her nipples were protruding through the material. She looked incredibly sexy. She was sitting in the corner of the couch with her body angled toward Mike. Her arm was resting on the back of the couch; she had one leg bent on the couch cushion, and the other leg over the edge with her foot on the ground. From his vantage point sitting on the opposite side and almost directly in front of her he had a good view of her body. I saw Mike taking in an eye full of her a couple of times when she would bend over to reach for her tea on the coffee table. She also has very nice legs and the skimpy pj shorts she had on showed off her tan legs nicely. The shorts were riding up her legs exposing her entire upper thigh right up to the crease at the top of her leg. She was looking incredibly sensual, and I know Mike had taken noticed and was moved by her the same way I was. I think Lena saw him looking down her top one time. She continued her same casual manner but when she reached for her tea again, she held the loose top against her chest blocking his view.

Lena has always liked to flirt, and with her alluring air, it was natural for Mike to be aroused by her. I think because she had been looking at those erotic images, especially the gay stuff, she was a bit aroused too. Her sexual mood seemed to have carried over because some of the things she was saying were quite frank and probing. The topic of conversation became more and more about sex. She started asking him about his sex life. She told him that she knew about some of his exploits.

Mike has told me about a lot of his sexual encounters. He's been with many women. One night he told me quite a bit about the women he's had sex with. I told Lena about his encounters.

Mike said, "Exploits? That's what you call them. I wonder how you heard about those."

Lena said, "Let's just say Dave and I have no secrets. I know about all those topless bars you guys go to also, and I've heard stories."

"You've heard stories. What kind of stories?"

"I not going to repeat them. They are your stories. You lived them. Tell me something about your activities? For instance, what is the wildest sex you have ever had?"

"The wildest sex I've ever had? That's a very probing question. Are you sure you want to hear about it you might judge me unfavorably you might not like what you hear."

"No that's ok I can take it I'm not all that innocent."

"OK, How about anal sex."

"I knew about that already. That's not so wild a lot of people have anal sex. It's not that special."

"Oh, anal is not that special. I find it interesting you think that way. Do you guys do it?"

"I'm not going to say yes or no that's between me and Dave."

Mike says, "Intriguing. Ok I'll take that as a big yes."

Lena says, "Well I'm waiting for something wild."

"Ok something you might consider wild. Here's one... how about a threesome?"

"You had a threesome? Who was the threesome with anyone we know?"

I was shocked. She must have been really feeling it to discuss that subject. I said nothing because I was intrigued by where this conversation was going, and I wanted to see where Lena would take it.

"It was with a woman you know. We did it several times. She had a wild side and wanted to try new stuff. In fact, it was her idea we try a threesome."

"Was it a threesome with another woman or with another man?"

"Now you're getting really personal. The first few times was with a male friend of hers from work who she seduced into joining us. We did it other times via an Internet website for threesome sex. Is that wild enough for you?"

"I'd considered that kind of wild alright." She paused, thought for a while, and then said, "When you were in the heat of the moment did you touch the other guy?"

"That might be getting a little too personal."

"It seems to me in a situation like that it would be hard to avoid it."

She told me she always thought Mike was bi-sexual or at least had some gay inclinations. I told her she was wrong about him. I knew Mike for a long time, and there was never a hint of that. She was sure she was right as she always had a feeling about him. There was something in his non-answer that added to Lena's suspicion/instincts about him. Her suspicion of him had always intrigued her and she felt she finally had the opportunity to ask him directly.

She said, "Can I ask you a candid question?"

"You can ask I might not answer though."

"I've always wondered about your sexual preferences do you have any secrets?"

"Wow that was pretty blunt. What do you suspect me of doing? What makes you ask that?"

"I think you might have done more than just touch. I guess it's just an intuition or feeling I have about you. I've known you for a long time, Mike. You don't have to answer the question, but you didn't answer if you touched the other guy in your threesome. If you didn't you would have said so. I suspect you did more than just touch him?"

"I could be offended by that question, but that's what I like most about you Lena, you have always been an open straightforward person who likes speaking her mind. You two are good friends, and maybe this is a night to reveal some personal things. I'm going to let you know something about me that only a few people know. I've come close to telling you guys about this a few times." He continued, "It was about ten years ago, when I started having threesomes, that I discovered something about myself. To answer your question, yes, I did more than touch him; I enjoy sex with men. The friend of hers from work that I told you about, it turned out he was bisexual. She had planned it that way she set me up to test me. When I agreed to the threesome, I thought it was going to be strictly heterosexual. Once we started it got pretty hot and in the middle of a particular heated segment, he turned to me and started sucking on my dick! I was shock but I didn't stop him. We were lying on the bed and he maneuvered his pelvis in front of my face. The urge took over and I took him in my mouth. We were lying on the bed 69ing. That was the start of it, and I found that I like it and wanted to do it again. The three of us did it maybe once a month until we moved. After we moved, we both craved it so we found willing men through the Internet after that. Full disclosure, I've gone further than just oral in my experiences."

He continued, "I've only had gay sex as part of a three-way encounter with a man and a woman. I have no romantic or emotional connection to males, but I do enjoy the male-on-male sex during a threesome. I consider myself heterosexual, but because I also indulge in gay sex at times, I guess that makes me bi-sexual.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
381 Followers