Wife of an Indian Army Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are going to have a slave auctions. Each one of you will be sold for a 3-day period to your highest bidder. These men and women are going to be paying the officers club a lot of money to be your master for 3 days, so that means you do anything they want with enthusiasm and eagerness. I want you to act loving and sexy at all times. You will not be paid for this, but by making sure your 3-day master has a good time, he or she will probably tip you. Each master will be given my phone number. If any of you displease your master, he can call me and I'll come and whip you in front of him. You have no idea what pain is, until you experience a beating with my bamboo cane."

"The rules are," Lt. Chander continued, "they are not to draw blood, break any bones, or do anything that permanently disfigures your face or body. You will still work your normal shift, but the rest of the time you are to be available to them. Julie, did you have something to add?"

"Yes. I have 2 specials that I do for an extra fee. The first one is, I will come to your house and we do a private lesbian show for him. That consists of you sucking my cunt and asshole, and I finish off by fucking you up your ass with my strap on dildo.

"Some men get very turned on by seeing a women beaten. My 2nd special is a beating with my leather whip. This does not hurt as much as my bamboo cane, so I can beat you longer for his enjoyment. I will whip your back, your ass and your tits. I encourage you to scream loudly, as this usually increases their pleasure. I will probably finish up by pissing down your throat. Most of the time your customer will want to be sucked off and piss down your throat also, or maybe just pee in your face.

"Of course I keep the entire extra fee paid, but it should increase your tip at the end of the 3 days. Remember, you don't have to give me 20% of your tips unless you want to."

Two days later, dressed in our shortie nightgowns, Lt. Chander auctioned us off.

Shanti was the first. "Ever wonder what it would be like to be a southern plantation owner? Here is your chance to own your very own black slave. For 3 days you can make her do anything you want. You can beat her or fuck her, or make her your toilet slave, or do all three. Remember, whatever you want, she can't say no. Her only response is, yes master. Now, how much am I bid?

The bidding started at one thousand Rupees, and continued to the final bid of five thousand Rupees. What surprised me was a senior rank officer from Delhi made the final bid.

Then it was my turn. "Anita's specialty is she loves to get fucked in the ass. Turn around Anita, hold up your gown so the customers can see your tight little ass. Now wouldn't you like to fuck that? Just imagine shooting your come deep inside, while her ass squeezes and milks your cock. Turn around now Anita, so the customers can see your pussy. Of course her other two holes are always available for your pleasure as well. Now who will start the bidding at Two Thousand?"

It was so humiliating to stand there, holding my nightie up to my waist, being auctioned off like a piece of furniture. At Six thousand Rupees, there were only two bidders left. One was a tall young guy that looked a bit like my husband; the other a short fat older man, that shouted out his bids in a loud voice.

I hoped the younger man would buy me. When he made a bid I would smile at him to try and encourage him. When he bid seven thousand, I was sure he had bought me; then my heart sank as after a moment the fat guy made the final bid of ten thousand Rupees.

As I was led away, I consoled myself that I had less than ten months to go before my husband returned. Little did I know that he had already been told he would have to stay another year.

---- Hope you all enjoyed my piece of work.... Please do post your comments...

12