Wife Plans Date Night Surprise

Story Info
My wife planned an overnight date with a surprise threesome.
6k words
4.01
68.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known something was up when my wife said she had planned a date night with an overnight stay for the upcoming weekend. She never plans our dates, trips or anything else. I plan everything so I was relieved that she had planned something for a change. "I wanted to plan this one so you can just relax and enjoy it." Rachel is a helluva poker player but her best poker face couldn't contain her excitement. I just assumed she was excited about being the one to plan something for a change.

She immediately texted me a list of things that I would need to pack. The date was just a couple of days away but I had time to do the laundry that needed to be done and pick up a couple of things from the store. She also told me what time on Saturday I would need to be ready. At this point, Rachel is glowing and I think I could see her hard nipples through her sweater and bra. Again, I just thought she was super happy because she was the one who had made the plans for our date.

Rachel went to the gym Saturday morning for a workout. She left an itinerary for our trip on the kitchen table. I often create an itinerary for the trips I plan, which she always loves. So this was her tribute to my itinerary-creating abilities. The paper listed the items that I needed to pack - the same list she texted me days earlier - and the time we were leaving the house, which I also already knew! My itineraries usually had a little more information than that. At the bottom she wrote a note: "Peter, rest up and drink lots of fluids!  See you when I get back. Love, Rachel."

I went ahead and packed what I was supposed to pack and got ready to go because I didn't want to delay our leaving. I thought about operating on "Rachel time" and not being ready on time but I decided not to push my luck! She told me to wear casual clothes for the travel because after we checked into the hotel we could get ready to go out for the evening. So, I was ready to go before she got home from the gym.

Once Rachel got home, I kept myself busy while she got herself ready. She asked if I had room left over in the suitcase for her stuff and of course I did since it was just an overnight trip. Once she was ready she asked me if I was ready to go. I said yes as I checked my phone to see that she was 10 minutes early. She asked me to pack the car, start the car and stay in the car. Much to my surprise she had packed an extra suitcase that had a lock on it. This was the first time that I started to wonder what was up. The locked suitcase was one thing but she was also fucking early! Seriously?!?

I took the luggage out to the Mustang. I put the suitcase with our clothes in the trunk. I looked at the suitcase with the lock. I picked it up and shook it a little bit but I had no idea what was in the bag. Rachel sent me out of the house as soon as she gave me the locked suitcase so I didn't have a chance to snoop around and see if anything was missing in the house. Sneaky! Or smart. So, I put that suitcase in the trunk and hung the hanging clothes in the back seat. Then I got in the driver's seat and waited for her.

Rachel came out of the house and said "Move. I'm driving." I got out and moved to the other side of the car. I. Always. Drive. Now I'm scared. I thought, "I have to ride in the Mustang when she's driving?!? Holy shit!" I had no idea where we were going or how long I would have to white knuckle it. Thankfully, it wasn't too long as we just made a quick 12 mile trip to downtown St. Louis. She pulled up to the Paramour Hotel and said "We're here." We had stayed at the Paramour before and we both loved it. Rachel particularly liked exploring the basement of the old hotel. She checked every door hoping to find a room full of awesome, old stuff. She checked walls for secret doors or openings that might lead to a secret passage. She loved every second that we spent exploring so I assumed we would spend more time exploring the hotel again.

She gave the keys to the valet parking staff and they pulled out our luggage and set it on the sidewalk. We walked in and she checked us in at the front desk. I just stood there glancing at the locked suitcase wondering what I had gotten myself into. I looked up and saw the bar where we had a couple of drinks the other time we stayed here. It really was a cool hotel and I was happy and impressed that she picked it.

We found the elevator and she pushed the button for the 13th floor. We had stayed on the 13th floor the last time we were here. It was so cool that the hotel had a 13th floor! I don't remember ever being in any other building that had a 13th floor. I always thought triskaidekaphobia was silly / stupid. It's just a number. The number 13 is used in everything else, why can't buildings have a 13th floor? It's not like they build a 13th floor and leave it empty. The floor numbered "14" is really the 13th floor of the building - we just don't call it "13". Like I said, it's stupid.

Rachel uses the key to open the door and we enter the room. The bathroom is just inside the door. It's really nice but there's nothing special about it. The rest of the room is awesome. It's look very similar to the room we had last time. It's a beautiful room with really amazing furniture and a king-size bed. I set the luggage down and see the locked suitcase again. I start looking around the room for anything weird but I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Rachel says, "Ok. Let's get ready to go to dinner." I said "Ok" but I was surprised that we weren't going to explore the hotel. Maybe later I guess. I hadn't noticed that she had packed my razor and shaving cream. She wanted me to shave my head. I had just shaved it a couple of days ago but I shaved it anyway because she asked me to. So, I shaved my head and my face, showered and got dressed. Then, I watched TV while she did her hair and makeup.

When she was ready we headed downstairs. She led me to the restaurant at the hotel. We ate here the last time we were at the hotel and had a great meal. Rachel tells them that we have reservations for 2 under "Stevens." They said, "Ah yes - you're right on time" and took us to our table. We were on time twice in the same day? Holy shit again! I don't remember much about dinner except that we both had the steak and lobster and we both loved the meal. Rachel paid the check and left a generous tip as she always does when she gets good service.

We headed back to valet parking and asked for our car. I have to admit I was thinking of the locked suitcase. It had occupied my thoughts during dinner which is probably why I can't remember much about it. While waiting for the valet to retrieve our car, I looked at my wife. The fog in my head cleared for a second and I realized she had bought a new dress for the occasion. It was cute and sexy but not over-the-top or inappropriate for the occasion. Rachel looked amazing! She's a beautiful woman. (I'm not allowed to say that without saying that she is also thoughtful, kind, caring, loving and very, very smart. Like seriously smart and super successful.) "That's a new dress isn't it?" Rachel said, "I was wondering if you were going to notice." I said, "Sorry, I can't stop thinking about ... Well my head is a little foggy right now." Just then the valet pulled up with the Mustang. I headed to the driver's door by instinct but her look told me all I needed to know so I walked around to the other side.

After a short drive, we arrived at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. We had been here quite a few times over the years and we usually enjoy the shows that we see there. As we were waiting in line I said, "I didn't get to finish my thoughts earlier. That dress is really nice and you look beautiful. You're my beautiful and sexy wife." She kissed me and said, "Thank you." I joked that the dress would look great on the floor next to my bed in the morning. She laughed as if it was the first time she had heard the joke. She's great like that. I remember enjoying the show but I couldn't tell you anything about it now.

We headed back to the car and she said that I could drive back to the hotel. I tipped the valet again and we headed inside. Rachel said she wanted a drink so we headed to the bar. We had a couple of drinks as she shot me sexy looks like only she can. My cock was getting hard just from the eye contact like it usually does. Thankfully, by the time I had to walk it had settled down some. So, we headed up to the room.

In the room, Rachel said "This is my date and I'm in charge so you have to do what I say." I agreed. She said "You're mine" and my cock started getting harder. She said that she wanted to start in the shower so we undressed each other and got in the shower. We washed each other's bodies. Pretty much my favorite thing in the world to do is run my hands all over my wife's body so I was rock hard. Of course, her hands "washing" my cock was a major reason it was so hard. She also fingered my asshole with her soapy hands to clean it as well - at least that's the reason she said. Then she handed me her bodywash and said "I think my ass needs to be washed too!" and turned around. So I got my hands nice and soapy and fingered her asshole for a minute or so just to make sure it was clean - at least that's what I told her. My cock was pulsing it was so hard and I was so turned on.

We got out and toweled off. Once we were dry - well at least I was dry - she told me to stay in the bathroom for a minute. Evidently, Rachel retrieved a bag of items from the locked suitcase because when she returned she reached into the bag and handed me a sexy guy thong - I guess you would call it that - and told me to put it on. It was soft, silky and black. It also had clasps on each side that opened for easy removal. I put it on. She then pulled a blindfold out of the bag and told me to put that on, which I did. Wow, I couldn't see anything with that blindfold on. She led me to the far side of the bed, propped up a couple of pillows and told me to lie down. She asked me if was comfortable and I said "Sure". Then she put restraints on my wrists and tied them to the bedposts. She then attached some type of bondage bar to my wrists that kept my hands spread far apart so I wouldn't be able to undo the restraints. She said "I love you" as she put earbuds in my ears and she started a music playlist. I told her that "It's a little loud" but she didn't adjust it. I said "I love you too!" probably way too loud.

So, I lay there tied to the bed and was unable to free myself. I couldn't see anything. The music was so loud that I probably couldn't have heard a gunshot in the hallway right outside our door. Seconds seemed like minutes and minutes seemed like hours. I wasn't exactly comfortable lying there but it was ok. The anticipation of what was going to happen was thrilling and exciting but a little scary too. I had no idea what my beautiful, sexy wife was going to do to me. Or why it was taking so damn long! LOL! I don't know if I fell asleep or not but I wasn't hard at this point. That was probably a good thing because it probably needed to rest while it had a chance.

I had no idea how much time had passed before Rachel finally took the blindfold off. She also took the earbuds out of my ears and I realized that she was playing music in the room. The blindfold had been on so long that my eyes had a hard time adjusting to the lights in the room. I slowly opened my eyes and then blinked a few times. My eyes were still trying to adjust as I was seeing double. I shook my head and blinked some more. I was shocked to find out that I wasn't seeing double - someone else was standing next to Rachel. It was her friend Kristin.

Kristin was my wife's friend from work. I actually like Kristin and that is rare among my wife's friends. My mind quickly raced through the previous conversations with my wife about Kristin. I knew that Rachel thought Kristin was beautiful, very sweet and that my wife would fuck her in a minute if she got the opportunity. I knew that Rachel knew that I liked her as a person and also thought she was beautiful. I think I also had told Rachel that if she wanted to have sex with Kristin then I was ok with that but I would prefer to watch. I was also trying to remember our silly fantasy conversations about threesomes even though I had no idea if that was what was happening here. I think I told her that it would be ok for her and the other woman to touch each other but I wouldn't want to touch the other woman or have her touch me because I would hate for anything to potentially harm our marriage. I also thought, "Holy shit - what is going on here and why am I still tied up?"

Rachel was wearing a Catwoman-type costume that I bought her. It was a full length leather body suit with a zipper in the front, a bondage cat mask, black leather gloves with claws and long black patent leather boots. She was wearing one of the auburn-colored wigs that I had also bought under the cat mask and she was holding a rhinestone vixen whip to complete the outfit. All of the black leather really brought out the blue in my wife's eyes! She looked smoking hot and I was hard as a rock already!

Kristin was wearing a black leather corset, a black leather miniskirt and black high heel shoes. She was also wearing my wife's other auburn wig. She looked great as the top of her large breasts were popping way out of the corset. Kristin has always seemed quiet and reserved to me so I don't know how Rachel got her to come. She was flashing the shy smile that I'd seen before along with her beautiful eyes.

Rachel starting running her fingers on my legs and Kristin laid down on the other side of the bed. Rachel crawled all over me like a cat and then licked my lips several times. She stood on the bed and waved the whip around gently. Then she cracked the whip several times. The louder the crack - the bigger her smile. She teased me with the whip a few times. She leaned down and just brushed her gloved hand against my man thong. My cock was pulsing again and I thought I was going to cum in my man thong. Then Rachel said, "We are not ready for you yet" and laughed.

"We" are not ready for you yet? What did that mean? Did Rachel forget about our conversation about the other woman not touching me? I was super confused but incredibly turned on.

Rachel moved over to Kristin's side of the bed. Kristin seemed to be hesitant but Rachel quickly took control (big shocker!) and starting gently kissing Kristin's lips. As they were kissing Rachel was rubbing her gloved hands on Kristin's body. You could see Kristin start to relax as she touched the exposed part of Rachel's face as they continued to kiss. They fell to the bed in an embrace as they were now French-kissing. The sight of my wife's tongue on the lips and tongue of another woman was turning me on ever more. Rachel was very handsy as she was playing with the exposed part of Kristin's breasts. Rachel unzipped her bodysuit below her tits as they continued to make out. Rachel grabbed Kristin's hand and guided it to her breast. Kristin was fondling Rachel's breast as they continued kissing. Rachel slipped her hand under Kristin's miniskirt and started to move her hand up her leg. For the first time, Kristin pulled away.

Rachel stood up, pulled the zipper back over her DDD tits and pulled Kristin up to her feet. Rachel held Kristin and they started dancing to the music. They started kissing again as they were dancing. Rachel was rubbing her hands on Kristin's ass and then Kristin's hands moved to Rachel's ass. Seeing their hands rub over each other's leather outfit as they kissed and danced was smoking hot. The song changed to "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga. Rachel sat Kristin in a chair in the room. Then she gave her what can only be described as the hottest lap dance I've ever seen! Rachel danced in front of Kristin for a bit. She sensually removed her boots and her bodysuit zipper quickly came back down. She sat down on Kristin's lap facing away from her. She grinded on her lap and leaned back and kissed her. Then she grabbed both of Kristin's hands and placed them on her breasts. Kristin was fondling both of my wife's breasts as she continued to grind.

Rachel stood up, turned around and straddled Kristin's lap. They continued to kiss for a while until Rachel sat up and pressed her tits into Kristin's face. Kristin fondled and kissed her awesome tits. Then she started sucking and biting Rachel's nipples. Kristin was definitely starting to feel more comfortable.

The song was over so Rachel stood up and pulled Kristin back to her feet. Rachel unzipped her bodysuit all the way and Kristin helped her remove it. Rachel said, "This thing is soaked - I have to take it off" and removed her panties. Her shaved pussy looked so hot and I could tell she was indeed very wet. So, Rachel was standing there wearing nothing but her gloves, her mask and the wig. My cock is so hard that I think it's going to pop the clasps off whatever the hell I'm wearing!

Rachel turned Kristin around. Rachel unzipped the miniskirt and pulled it off. Then Rachel began to unlace the corset. She took her sweet time doing it but finally removed it. Kristin turned around and Rachel and I both got our first look at her breasts. All I can say is wow. Rachel immediately started fondling, kissing and licking Kristin's tits and nipples. She then lifted her head and staring tongue kissing Kristin some more. Rachel took her hands off Kristin's tits long enough to quickly remove her gloves while continuing to make out with Kristin. Then she slipped her hand down to Kristin's panties and starting rubbing the outside of her panties. Kristin didn't pull away this time. My wife slipped her hand inside the panties and started feeling Kristin's pussy. Kristin's body quivered from the touch of Rachel's hand. Rachel rubbed Kristin's clitoris as Kristin got more and more aroused.

Kristin was so turned on that she grabbed Rachel and threw her on the bed. She quickly positioned herself between Rachel's legs and immediately starting licking her pussy with long, broad strokes. Rachel's body shook with excitement as Kristin continued with the long strokes of her tongue over the entire length of her pussy. Then Kristin starting making circles with her tongue around Rachel's pussy causing my wife to groan with pleasure. My wife reached over to grab my hand as she had forgot I was tied up. Another woman was eating her pussy and I had a perfect view. My only thought was, "This is amazing."

Kristin seemed to really know what she was doing because she avoided direct stimulation of Rachel's clitoris for what seemed like forever. When Kristin moved her tongue to Rachel's clit and started using quick flicks of her tongue Rachel's groans intensified. Based on my experience, it seemed like Rachel was close to orgasm. Kristin moved away from Rachel's clit and started sucking and gently biting her pussy lips. This delayed Rachel's orgasm, which seemed to be Kristin's plan. Then Kristin moved back to the clitoris and started sucking on her clit. I don't know how she knew this was Rachel's favorite thing! Kristin continued to lick and suck and Rachel came with an intense orgasm. As she was coming, Rachel involuntarily clamped her legs tightly around Kristin's head. She has done this to me many, many times. Kristin seemed surprised by this reaction but managed to continue to suck on her clit throughout Rachel's orgasm. Rachel was shaking on the bed due to the orgasm as Kristin sat up and shook her head and stretched her neck to recover from the squeezing. As she sat up, I got another look at Kristin's tits and they rivaled my wife's DDD breasts in size. Kristin lay down with Rachel and they cuddled for a minute or two as Rachel recovered.

As they cuddled, Rachel reached down and started rubbing Kristin's clitoris again. Rachel then started fingering Kristin's pussy with 2 of her fingers. Kristin started writhing in pleasure. Rachel rolled over and stuck her fingers in my mouth allowing me to taste Kristin's pussy juices. It was amazing but I again started to wonder is she had remembered our conversation. Rachel then dove right in and starting eating Kristin's pussy. Now my wife was eating pussy and again I had a great view of it. I thought for sure my cock was going to explode. Rachel licked and sucked her pussy for several minutes. Then she stopped and sat up. She got off the bed and walked over to the suitcase that had been locked. She pulled out a strap-on dildo. I had bought the strap-on several years ago and Rachel had used it a few times on me - believe it or not. The strap-on includes a vibrator to stimulate the person wearing it. Rachel strapped it on and turned on the vibrator and slipped it into the harness. Then she also grabbed another of her favorite toys out of the suitcase and walked back to the bed. Kristin was staring intently at either the dildo or my wife's tits as Rachel returned to the bed.

12