Wife Plays with Online Friend

Story Info
A story of naughty cuckold with an old flame.
1.1k words
3.35
20.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwlg
dwlg
10 Followers

My wife and I have been together for about six months and she's smoking hot! She's black, thirty years old, five feet-eight inches tall and has a smoking hot ass that you can't help but stare at. It doesn't go unnoticed by me that guys are always checking her out when we go to bars and clubs. Rather than get annoyed by all of the attention she gets, I find it a massive turn on that she has this sexual power over men and could pretty much do or have whoever she wanted.

************

It was when we were out at the pub that a particular episode began. She told me a guy, Jack, had been messaging her, wanting to catch up and chat. She went on to explain that she had met Jack online, some fifteen years earlier, in a MSN chatroom and, although they had not met in person, he would periodically contact her and masturbate whilst chatting with her on the phone.

My mind had instantly started to race about all of the sexual possibilities that could open up...Why hadn't she met him? Would she meet up with him? Would she play with herself whilst chatting with him and, ultimately, would she have sex with him?

Although she said she wasn't interested in him, I couldn't help but wonder why, unless she was a little bit curious, she had stayed in contact with a guy for fifteen years when, clearly, he only wanted to have sex with her. After all, he was a guy who wanked as he chatted with her on the phone. I thought there was a large part of her that liked the power she had over him, and the fact he was in awe of her, actually turned her on. So, I probed a bit.

"Why haven't you ever met with Jack, in person?"

"Well, plans would get broken at short notice and other things came up. Periodically, we'd been dating other people so the timing was never right. And, I want you to know, I've never played with myself whilst he was masturbating," she told me.

Though she hadn't played with herself whilst he wanked, I could tell she was turned on by it!

"If he gets in touch with you, again, you have my blessings to 'go with the flow' and see what happens and where it leads. All I ask is that you tell me everything, afterwards!" I told her.

About a week later, we were sitting on the sofa, at home, and my wife was being rather affectionate. I instantly started to become hard when she kissed the back of my neck as her hand played with my cock through my tight fitting jeans.

"I've got something to tell you," she said.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked, getting all breathless as my horny-self was becoming intoxicated by her.

"I spoke to Jack the other night," she said with the naughtiest smirk on her face that you could possibly imagine.

With that, my cock sprang up rock hard and nearly burst straight through my jeans. All at once, thousands of the dirtiest thoughts ran through my mind as I could only imagine what had been said. She may have had the appearance of being sweet and innocent but her body betrayed her with that smoking hot ass and 'all you can lick' nipples!

"Tell me everything!" I said like a boy during his first Christmas, surrounded by gifts, ready to unwrap.

"Well, he called me Thursday night saying he wanted to catch up and see how I was doing. He asked how things were going with our relationship and I told him things were going great. He asked me if had thought about meeting him over the years and I told him that I had."

She seemed slightly nervous to tell me that but I nodded.

"That's hot, baby! Tell me what happened next," I said.

As I was talking to her, I slid my hand under her skirt and felt the crotch of her panties. They were soaking wet, absolutely dripping, so I knew she was turned on by what had happened.

************ Wife and Jack

"It's a shame we've never had a chance to meet up, having known each other for so long," I told him and I could hear him starting to breathe a bit heavier.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You know what I'm was doing. I can't help myself as you have such a sexy phone voice. I love it so much!" he told me.

************ Wife

'I remembered what you said, "go with the flow and see what happens and where it leads," so I thought, 'fuck it, why not'?'

************ Wife and Jack

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, it feels so good! I only wish I could be inside of your pussy," he said.

"Mmmm, that would feel good!" I said.

************ Husband

I interjected again.

"Oh, baby, I love it when you're naughty! Tell me what you did next!"

At this point, my hand was firmly inside of her panties and I had two fingers inserted inside of her pussy. Actually, I could have gotten my whole hand in...she was that wet! I had never known her to be as wet as she was then. She then continued.

************ Wife and Jack

"What would you like to do to me?" I asked.

"I'd like to eat your pussy and play with your tits. I'd fuck you all night and make you scream," he said.

'I was really wet! And I had to have a play so I reached for my favourite bullet and started playing with my clit. It felt great!'

************ Husband and Wife

"You naughty girl!"

At this point, she had stripped me, was playing with my rock hard cock and I was breathless with the excitement. I somehow managed to get away and wanked in front of her.

"Tell me the whole fucking story!" I exclaimed with excitement.

She giggled and laughed a dirty, sexy laugh and continued.

************ Wife and Jack

'I could hear him breathing really hard.'

"I'd love to fuck your pussy and give you my spunk," he kept saying.

"Oh, you're all talk. You're not man enough to meet me," I told him,

"I will. Next time I'm over your way, I'll meet you and fuck you, hard!" he said.

"If you've got the balls to show up, and if you can put your money where your mouth is, my pussy will be waiting for you," I said.

'I heard him cumming, hard, and saying my name and that put me over the edge as my pussy tightened and came then and there.'

************ Husband

At that point, I couldn't hold on any longer and thick, hard jets of cum shot all over my wife and I flashed her a wicked smile and kissed her deeply. She had a look of hot satisfaction on her face. Not only did she have the sexual power over one man, she had it over two men!

dwlg
dwlg
10 Followers