Wife Poses for Young Photographer

Story Info
Sheila lets photographer undress her for photos.
7.7k words
4.39
144.2k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

If you've been following our stories, you know my wife Sheila has discovered and very much enjoys exhibitionism.

For those of you that do not know us, let me give you a short recap. Sheila is an attractive middle aged woman, blond hair and nicely shaped, large natural breasts with pale pink nipples. When not encumbered by a bra, her breasts have a very sensual sway to them when walking or moving about. They are what guys first notice about her, the second being a dazzling smile.

The exhibitionism started when she agreed to pose for revealing photos for me and my friend Bill after a few glasses of wine. At first, she was tentative and started with posing while not wearing her bra under a sheer blouse. Once she got into it, she let Bill open and eventually remove her blouse for topless photos. She and I both found we enjoyed that experience and she has since graduated to much more erotic adventures.

Out of all of Sheila's experiences, her favorite is exposing her breasts to younger, inexperienced guys, ones that have never been with a girl, or have ever had a girlfriend and are on the shy side. She finds young men like this seem more appreciative and grateful for the experiences she gives them and loves the way they look at her when she shows them her bare breasts and body for the first time.

Our tenant Todd (from a previous story) introduced Sheila and I to a friend of his, Robert, who is into photography. Robert is like Todd, shy and introverted and most definitely inexperienced with girls.

When Sheila learned of Robert and his interest in photography, she was immediately interested, knowing she could easily persuade him into photographing her. It would be the perfect opportunity for her to show off and expose her breasts or more while posing for him. We knew Robert would jump at the chance because he had already seen the topless and nude photos of Sheila taken at Todd's birthday party. We figured he'd love to see Sheila in person and an opportunity to take revealing photos of her for himself.

With that in mind, we arranged to have Robert over for a BBQ. Sheila dressed for the occasion, wearing a sexy little summer dress. It was lowcut, loose fitting with little straps over her shoulders and short, about 6 inches above her knees. Just right for a BBQ and getting a young boy's attention.

When Robert came over the following Saturday, we had a good time talking and getting to know him better. Initially, he was a bit rattled by Sheila's dress and the amount of cleavage it showed but he handled it well. Our conversation eventually led to his interest in photography. He told us of his passion for taking photos and his never ending quest to take the perfect photo. We could tell he really loved photography by the way he became animated when talking about it. It was nice to see a young man his age with a true passion.

Sheila asked Robert if he ever took photos of people or used models. His demeanor changed instantly, becoming more serious. He said he hadn't. When she asked why, he explained that he was too shy and didn't think he could relate to a model, let alone actually ask someone to pose for him.

"Have you ever considered it?" I asked.

Robert thought for a moment then answered, "Yes and no. I've thought about it and would love to try it but I could never get up the nerve to ask someone. A woman I mean, I wouldn't want to photograph a guy." He seemed a little embarrassed by his answer.

Sheila jumped in and said, "If photography is your passion, then you should go for it. At least try it. What do you have to lose?"

Robert seemed uncomfortable and told Sheila, "I know I should. I would really like to try it and I know I could take some really good photos if given the chance, I just can't. I wouldn't even know where to go to find someone."

That was just what Sheila wanted to hear. She leaned forward and asked, "How about me? I could do it. I'm not a model and don't have any experience but at least we know each other. Would that work?"

Robert froze for a moment, possibly shocked by Sheila's un-expected offer or maybe by the fact that her tits had almost fallen out of her dress when she leaned towards him. Gaining his composure but not taking his eyes off Sheila's tits, he said, yes, it would work and that he'd love the opportunity to photograph her.

Pleased, Sheila leaned back into her chair and told Robert she thought it would be fun. She explained that since she had no experience, he would have to take charge and arrange and create all the poses. "I will be your clay, you will have to move and mold me as needed for each photo. Can you do that? Would you be ok with doing it that way. It would make it easier on me." Robert told Sheila that he could and was looking forward to it.

We agreed on an evening when Robert could come back for their photo session and enjoyed the remainder of our afternoon/evening talking more about photography.

Sheila took Robert in to the house and showed him our den, thinking it would be good for photos. She also suggested the patio and backyard as possible locations. He took a long time looking at the den, family room and kitchen, explaining some of the most innocent places can be used for great photos. He also said the patio area and the hot tub were two good locations. It was obvious he was already planning for the shoot.

Before Robert left for the evening, he told me Todd had mentioned a photo I had taken of Sheila a while back that I used on my computer as a desktop photo. He seemed embarrassed, but asked if he could see it, saying he wanted to see it and how Sheila photographed. It seemed like a logical request and took him back into the den and brought the photo up for him.

The photo was of Sheila facing away from the camera at an angle and looking back over her shoulder. She was topless and it showed her from the waist up, showing her bare back, shoulder and the side of her breast but not the nipple. It was one of those sexy, classy shots, showing some skin, yet not showing much at the same time. It was a lucky shot and one of my favorites.

Robert liked the photo, saying it was a great pose, sexy without showing too much. "I like it, that's a great pic. Sheila takes a good photo. I should be able to take some really good ones. You guys will like them, I promise."

For a young man with no experience, Robert showed a lot of confidence. Sheila's showing off photo session may just result in a bunch of great photos as well. I was looking forward to it.

In the days before her upcoming photo session, Sheila talked about it often and I could tell she was looking forward to it. In particular, she wanted to re-create the first time she posed for me and Bill. She enjoyed being a novice and letting Bill move and position her, and especially when he opened her blouse a bit more each time, slowly exposing her until he finally had an entire breast bared.

"I want this to be just like when you let Bill pose me. I'm going to let Robert do everything, right down to him undressing me."

Thursday evening was upon us. Sheila and I had a quick dinner. I cleaned up while Sheila showered and did her hair and makeup. Robert got the at 7 o'clock sharp. I was expecting him to show up with his phone as his camera. Instead, he had a digital 35mm camera with different lenses and two tri-pods. lights and reflectors.

I asked where he wanted to start, he thought the den would be best. I helped him set up his equipment. It looked like he was going to start with Sheila posing at the bar or the nearby chair.

Sheila came in a few minutes later, hair and makeup looking good and wearing a short pink robe. From the way her breasts swayed beneath, it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra. She asked Robert, "Do you have any ideas on what you want me to wear?"

Robert said he had been thinking a skirt and blouse to start, preferably something dark. A black skirt if she had one and a blouse in a dark color would be perfect. He said with Sheila's pale skin, the darker color would make a nice contrast. He obviously had been giving this some thought. I was impressed.

As Sheila started to leave to get dressed, she stopped and spun back around, asking, "Bra and no bra?" It was the perfect question because when she spun around and stopped, her breasts kept going momentarily then swayed back and forth to a stop, accentuating the fact that she was braless. Her robe also felt the strain of movement and opened a few inches, showing cleavage down to her navel.

Caught by surprise by her question and her tits almost spilling out, Robert stared at Sheila's gapping robe rather than answering her question immediately. When he finally answered, he said, "No bra, definitely no bra."

Why was I not surprised?

When Sheila returned, she had on black heels, a black tight skirt and a deep purple satin long sleeve, button up blouse. She looked great. Robert was right, the darker colors looked good again Sheila's skin, at least what little of it that was exposed. She had her blouse buttoned up to her neck, not normal for her.

As she walked into the room, her nipples were poking under her blouse, probably from rubbing against the material of her blouse and from excitement.

Before getting started, Sheila poured herself a glass of wine and explained how she saw her part of the photo shoot going.

"Like I told you the other day, I don't have experience. I don't really know what to do and these are your photos, so you will have to do everything. Feel free to literally move me however you want."

"Take hold of an arm or shoulder or knee and move it as needed for the shot. The same goes for my clothing. If you want more leg to show, move it how you need it, pull the hem of my skirt up if you need to. If you want to show my chest or cleavage, you are free to unbutton my blouse, untuck it, open it, pull it off my shoulders or anything else you need for the photo. Don't be shy, I'm your model, you are the boss, ok? Have fun with it."

Robert agree and we got to it. I say we, because he had me holding a reflective screen to help with the lighting. This was good because I was going to be close enough to see every little detail during the evening rather than watching from across the room. As a matter of fact, the first detail I noticed was Robert's hands were shaking as he picked up his camera.

At first, all of Robert's shot were pretty mundane. He had Sheila stand and sit at the bar, or on a barstool but they were pretty much just plane photos. Sheila noticed this too and told Robert that he needed to relax, to enjoy and be creative. She reminded him, this was the chance he'd been longing for, so he needed to pick it up a bit. She assured him she was ok with whatever shot he wanted and not to hold back.

Robert thanked Sheila and said, "Sorry, ok. I guess I'm just nervous."

After that encouragement, he settled down some and finally started to move Sheila how he wanted for each shot. Rather than a shot of just Sheila standing at the bar, he lifted her leg at the knee and put her foot onto the footrest. In order to do that, her needed to scoot the bottom of her skirt up the leg he was moving. I could see his hands shaking as he placed them on Sheila's leg and slid her skirt up. Since the skirt was short to begin with, Robert's inside hand was far up on the inside of her thigh.

After a few of those, Robert asked, "Is it ok if I undo a button or two?"

"Yes, of course it is. These are your photos and your poses, you have to do everything. If you want to show more skin, then show it."

Reassured, Robert wasted no time. He had Sheila keep her leg on the stool footrest, turned her shoulders to face out toward the camera more and unbuttoned three buttons.

He took a couple shots but wasn't satisfied. Her blouse had flopped back closed. In an attempt to show Sheila's chest and the top of her breast, Robert had her lean forward for the next shot. Again, he was not satisfied. He had Sheila stand again and pulled up on her blouse to untuck it, allowing it to loosen around her. He put her back into her pose, had her lean forward again and reached over and pulled the front of the blouse out away from Sheila's chest. Now he had a good inside the blouse shot. Robert took numerous shots from different positions, making sure to capture Sheila's open blouse and partially exposed breast.

Next, Robert had Sheila sit on the arm of chair. He told her he wanted to cross her legs and helped lift one leg over the other and at the same to used his hands to slid her skirt up, showing her bare thigh almost to her butt.

Taking Sheila by the shoulders, he turned her torso enough to allow her to rest an elbow on her knee. When Robert bent her forward, her blouse naturally fell open, exposing Sheila's breast and nipple. Noticing this, he grabbed his camera and took shots from different angles, backing away enough to capture all of her, making sure to show the massive amount of leg being exposed and her gapping blouse. Robert moved closer to take upper body shots focusing on her open blouse and naked breast inside.

Robert seemed to really like this pose. He had Sheila stay seated on the arm of the chair and asked if he could undo another button. Sheila started to say something but he stopped her, laughingly saying, "I know, I'm sorry, it's my shoot, I can do whatever I want."

That understanding re-established, Robert unbutton Sheila's blouse down to her waist. I think there was only one button remaining but it was under her the waist band of her skirt. He definitely had her blouse open enough now to show as little or as much as he saw fit.

Once he made sure the blouse was plenty loose and just the way he wanted it, Robert took Sheila by the arm and bent her forward again, placing her elbow back on her knee. He said he was trying to get a shot inside Sheila's blouse that showed most of her breasts while still being held close together at her waist. His fix for that was to reach over and slide each side of her blouse out, opening it more until he thought he got it right but not yet uncovering her nipples.

Thinking he had the problem solved, Robert backed away and took a few more shots but still, it wasn't the look her wanted so he asked Sheila to sit back up. When she did, both sides of her blouse fell out to the sides and her breasts pushed their way out, exposing them both.

Robert gasped when he saw Sheila's breasts were exposed. He opoligized, telling us he didn't mean for that to happen and looked to me, worrying that I would be angry. I told him, "Hey, it's ok. I don't know if that's what you wanted but it looks good to me, I'd take a shot of her like that."

Sheila agreed and put one arm behind her and leaned back, causing her left breast to be thrust out towards Robert. He liked the pose and took some shots then had Sheila stay in that position while he covered her bare breast, a little at a time, photographing her each time. I noticed when Robert was adjusting Sheila's blouse, his fingers managed to brush over her nipple as her moved the material. He was starting to catch on.

Still using the chair as a prop, Robert moved Sheila into several positions, photographing each. When her blouse would slide back over a breast, he would take shots of that but eventually, he'd open it again, getting lots of pictures of her bare chested and partially covered.

For his last pose, Robert moved Sheila to a normal sitting position. He positioned her feet on the floor so that they were about six inches apart then closed her knees together. Next he worked Sheila's skirt up higher, so her panties were visible then opened her legs again to about the width of her feet.

Having Sheila sit up straight on the edge of the chair had cause her blouse to close again. Once he moved Sheila into the position, shoulders just right, he told her to look into the camera as he was taking these next shots and to make a kissing shape with her lips, holding that position.

Needing one last adjustment, Robert pulled Sheila blouse out away from her body with one hand and at the same time cupped her breast with his other and lifted it up and out of her blouse for his next shots.

After taking several photos in this pose, Robert stopped long enough to reach into Sheila's blouse to take her other breast out so both of her breasts were bared for the last of that series of photos.

At that point, Robert said he had all the photos he needed of Sheila in that skirt and blouse. Sheila asked what he wanted her to change into for the next series of pics. Again, Robert must have thought tonight's photo session out because he immediately asked Sheila if she had a blouse that was somewhat see through. She asked, "How see through do you want it, I have a couple in varying degrees of sheer."

Robert told her he was hoping for something in the medium range. Not totally see through, but sheer enough to be able to see her breasts and nipples.

"I've always found photos of women in see through tops erotic and have always wanted to take some of my own. It will be awesome, plus, you'd look great in anything see through."

Sheila said she had something in her closet that would be perfect and went to change, leaving Robert and I alone. Once Sheila was out of earshot, he asked me,

"Are you ok with everything so far. I mean with me taking Sheila's boobs out with my hands. I hope I didn't go too far but she did say I could do what I wanted."

I assured him it was perfectly ok and this is what she and I expected him to do for his photos.

"It's ok if you touch her. She is alright with it and so am I. We expected you to have to touch her, even her breasts. We assumed at some point you may have to put make up her areola because they are so light. Do what you need for your photos."

Robert was relieved and seemed to relax even more.

When Sheila came back, she was still wearing her black skirt but had changed into a black sheer chiffon blouse. Even across the room, Robert and I could see her tits clearly, bouncing as she walked to us, her nipples hard and poking. She looked incredible.

Robert had Sheila stand for many of his photographs this time. He paid special attention to his lighting, using it to enhance the sheerness of her blouse and to more clearly show her breasts under it. Towards the end, he had her move to the barstool again. After a few profile shots showing Sheila's tits through her blouse he surprised us.

When we thought he was finished, he had Sheila stand and he began unbuttoning her blouse. I figured he was going for some open blouse, tits out shots. Instead, when it was completely unbuttoned, he opened it and slid it off her shoulders and removed it completely. Sheila was now standing there topless. Robert handed her blouse back.

For his next shots, he had Sheila use her blouse as a prop, taking photos through the material and silhouetting her breasts. He had her hold it up between her breasts with her nipples showing on both sides and a few with her blouse draped over one shoulder or the other, taking his photos from the front and sides, showcasing Sheila's bare breasts in each.

Robert stopped for a moment and turned to me. "You had a good point about using make-up. I think if we darkened her nipples, these see through photos will be even better." Then he turned to Sheila and asked, "Do you have some make-up we can use?"

Sheila said she did and went off to get it. She didn't bother putting her blouse back on or covering herself. Soon she came bouncing and swaying back into the room where she handed the make-up to Robert. He looked confused and asked Sheila if she was going to put it on. She told him it was his job and for him to do it.

I watched as Robert lifted one of Sheila's breasts up (his hands were shaking again) and with his other hand and using a finger, rubbed the makeup around her areola and over her nipple. Robert took his time and was thorough. Whether he was making sure to cover it completely or just playing with Sheila's nipple, I'm not sure but he did go over and over it several times, making it pop back to attention each time his finger passed over it. When finished, he lifted her other breast and repeated the process.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers