Wife Proves She Can Play Around Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up she looked over at Laura. "Okay, your turn."

Laura sat there for a few seconds; I could feel her hand shaking even more as I held it.

"Shit Jodie, I don't know whether I can do this."

"Course you can, you'll enjoy it." Jodie replied.

"No, I don't think so."

"Come on, you deserve it after what Dave did."

"Nah, she wouldn't dare, she loves me too much." Dave stated sarcastically from the floor, it was probably the worst thing he could have said.

I could sense the anger build up in Laura as she stared at him. A few seconds later she stood up and faced her husband.

"Well fuck you Dave, it's alright for you to fuck someone else but not me. Well I'll fucking show you."

Josh was now sitting up to watch the proceedings while Jodie sat still on his cock. Laura pulled the wrap from around her and threw it at Dave, after removing her shoes she then pulled the straps from her bathing suit and pushed it straight to the floor and stepped out of it. She then stood nude in front of her now nervous husband; it gave me the opportunity to get a look at Laura body for the first time. Her breasts were pert and full, her nipples were dark in colour and contrasted with her pale skin. She tapered down to a narrow waist and then out again to her hips. A triangle of ginger pubic hair was at the top of freckled shapely thighs which then tapered down to slim calves and ankles. It was a very nice package I thought to myself. Laura shifted her gaze from Dave to me and I was caught ogling.

"I'm sorry Laura, please don't do this." Dave pleaded with her.

Laura gave him a dirty look and then turned towards the bed.

"Okay Jodie, let me at him."

"Laura." Dave murmured but Laura ignored him.

Jodie smiled as she lifted herself off of Josh's cock. It stood glistening to attention as Josh watched her move closer. He had a cheeky grin on his face as he waited in anticipation. Laura stroked his cock a few times before turning around to face us, placing her hand between her thighs she guided it to her pussy. She stroked herself and then placed the head of his cock at her opening and applied pressure downwards. She gasped loudly as the head disappeared inside her, her face was twisted in pleasure and pain as she tried to accommodate his cock. When she had taken half of it Jodie suggested that she might find it easier if she was facing the other way. Laura lifted herself off, turned around and sat astride Josh so that she was facing towards him. She again directed his cock to her pussy and this time she began to take it inch by inch until it had disappeared.

She began to move up and down, Jodie suggested that they turn side on to us so that we could see have a better view. Josh swiveled on the bed with Laura and then Laura began moving up and down. Josh pulled her down and began to suckle on her breasts. It was clear that Laura was now having a good time. Her eyes were focused on Josh's face while she played with his nipples. She looked over at Dave's unhappy face and then leaned over and kissed Josh passionately, I almost felt sorry for Dave, but not quite. She then sat up and grinned at us.

After a few minutes, Jodie who was sitting on the bed moved up and sat astride Josh's face, she moved forward so that he could reach her desired spot. Jodie and Laura were now facing each other only inches apart. Josh's hands stroked the outside of Jodie's thighs while licking her pussy. The girls began whispering but from where Dave and I were sitting we couldn't hear. The girls looked over and smiled, Jodie moved off of Josh and Laura asked him to roll over. He mounted her in the missionary position and started to move inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and moved with him. She turned her head towards Dave and stared at him for a short time before turning her attention back to Josh.

"Time to come. Its okay to do it inside." Laura said.

Josh need no further instruction, he started to fuck Laura faster and faster, he placed her legs over her shoulders as started to work towards his orgasm. Laura groaned with every thrust as Josh built up speed, the look of ecstasy on his face clearly apparent as he emptied himself into her. He then lifted himself off Laura and then moved back over to Jodie who was lying beside him. She opened her thighs and guided his come covered cock into her pussy where he began to pump her until he became too soft to continue. Laura had turned around and pointed her pussy towards Dave and I. Josh's come was oozing from her pussy and onto the bed.

"Okay lover boy, time to go." Jodie said to Josh.

He had difficulty climbing off the bed; he quickly dressed and left a minute or later after getting a thank you kiss from the girls.

Jodie stood in the centre of the room and looked over at Dave and I, we both had a visible hard on.

"What do you reckon Laura, shall we put them out of their misery?"

"I suppose. Okay guys, gear off and on the bed."

We were both nude and side by side on the bed in seconds. Jodie crawled between us and instead of mounting me she mounted Dave and sat straight on his cock. Dave was as surprised as I was, Laura then sat on my cock and started to rock up and down. Her pussy was tighter than Jodie's, my cock felt like it had been stuffed in a warm and wet vice. I looked over at Jodie moving up and down on Dave. Jodie looked back at me and winked.

"So, now you know that we girls can have a good time any time we want. Jodie said to Dave and me. If there's any more playing around we'll do the same won't we Laura?"

"Unless we're allowed to join in too." Laura suggested.

"I reckon these guys should lick us until we come." Jodie suggested.

Dave and I turned the girls over; Laura's pussy was smaller and more compact than Jodie's. Using my fingers I separated the lips of her soaking pussy and slipped my tongue onto her clit. I felt Laura shiver as I began to lick her, I then slipped a finger into her pussy and applied upward pressure onto her G-spot and began to work with both tongue and finger. Laura pushed back at me and wrapped her thighs around my head. Unlike Jodie who has a slow build up to an orgasm Laura was physical right from the start. She pushed back and moved up and down on my face and hand until her orgasm took hold of her. It was hard to keep going during her orgasm but I did until she began to relax.

After thirty seconds or so she looked down at me and grinned. She pulled me up between her thighs and guided my cock back into her.

"Thank you. That was real good. Now fuck me." she said to me as she wrapped her legs around me and urged me onwards.

I looked over to where Dave was still licking Jodie's pussy. She had pulled her legs up to her chest to give him better access. I moved back and forth inside Laura as we watched Jodie slowly succumb to an intense orgasm.

Laura rolled me over and knelt between my thighs, she took my cock into her mouth and started slowly suck me. She then added her hand in combination with her mouth. Every now and then she would lift her mouth off and run her tongue down the length of my cock and then up again. She was a good cock sucker; our eyes met and I gave her a smile of appreciation. By now Jodie had turned over onto her hands and knees and Dave had now mounted her from behind. She leaned over me and kissed me on the lips while Laura continued sucking. It wasn't long before I came, recognising the signs Jodie pulled back to watch. Laura leaned back as I come, the first shot went all over the bed and she quickly leaned forward to take the rest over her breasts to avoid making more of a mess on the bed as she pumped me dry. It wasn't long before Dave finished inside Jodie and we all lay back too exhausted to talk.

The drive home that night was quiet as we all considered our own thoughts. Jodie and I sat in the back as Dave drove with Laura beside him. After half an hour into the drive Jodie leaned over and snuggled in to me. She took my hand in hers and held it tight as if to tell me everything was okay. A bit later she slipped my hand under her skirt and between her thighs, she wasn't wearing any panties and my hand hit a soaking wet pussy. She gave me a knowing smile and I now couldn't wait to get home. When Dave and Laura dropped us off we carried our bag inside and headed straight to our bedroom. After we ripped each others clothes off Jodie pushed me backwards onto the bed and sat straight on my cock. It went straight in to the hilt, she pinned my arms over my head and looked into my eyes.

"If you ever go away on another trip and you're feeling horny, just ring me. I'll drive a hundred miles and fuck your brains out. Don't ever fuck around on me again. Promise?"

I nodded. She leaned forward and kissed me and then gave me a good demonstration of what fucking my brains out involved.

In the following weeks Jodie and I talked about what happened that day. She felt guilty because it was Dave that pushed her into doing it with Josh and that wasn't fair on me. I told her that it was the most erotic thing that I had ever witnessed. She confessed that she enjoyed fucking Josh. She wasn't sure about Dave as it may cause problems in future. Surprising enough it didn't, Dave became a lot more considerate around Jodie which she certainly appreciated. We have since openly discussed another foursome and there are no objections from any of us. We're planning another weekend away real soon. I can't wait as I overheard the girls talking about buying some sexy under wear to wear for Dave and I.

Isn't life just great?

12