Wife Pulls A Fast One on Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving as quietly as possible he went down the hall and saw that the bedroom door was not completely closed. As soon as he started to open the door a little more so he could see the bed he heard Janie let out a yell so loud that it made him jump.

"Get your ass in here Joe. It's about time you showed up. You're fifteen minutes late."

When Joe got the door fully open, Janie started laughing. She said, "You can put that bat down Joe, but if you want, you can take my picture. Then get over here and make love to me. It's been three weeks. We've got a lot of loving to make up for and I'm horny as Hell."

Joe could only stare at Janie. She had on the sexiest teddy he had ever seen. In fact he had never seen it before. Weakly he asked, "Where's John?"

Janie laughed again and reached down beside the bed and pulled out a big, black vibrator. "Joe," she said, "I'd like you to meet Big Bad John. Now get over here and make me your very happy wife."

Joe stripped his clothes off and practically dove onto the bed and in no time at all he was balls deep in Janie.

Joe didn't last long the first time, but after Janie got him hard again he felt like he could last forever.

After finally coming for the second time and Janie for about the third or fourth, they lay entwined on the bed and Janie started laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Joe asked.

"You," Janie said. "I played you like a fiddle. You looked so cute standing there in the doorway with your mouth hanging open. I wish I had a picture of that. I thought I would die laughing."

"You know," she continued, "I read a lot of those stories about wives cheating on their husband on that Literotica web site. I learned all the signs that husbands were to look for to see if their wife was cheating on them. You know, like learning new things, like oral sex and getting fucked in the ass. And I must have bought ten or twelve of those travel size bottles of Scope mouthwash, they're all over the house and in the car. I think that was the master stroke that really got your attention. I spent a lot of time on the telephone too, talking to the dial tone or to the time and weather number, hoping that you would overhear me so I could act all innocent and shy. Then I remembered that Big Bad John song and started humming part of it whenever you were close by. Did you catch on to that?"

"Yes, Janie. I caught on to all of your tricks. You had me completely fooled. I don't think I slept at all last night thinking you were cheating on me. Are you happy now?"

"I've always been happy Joe, but from now on you don't have to read all those stories on the Internet, all you have to do when you're horny is let me know. I'm always ready; I love you so much I think I'd die if I didn't have you."

"Well, I love you too, Janie. When I thought you were cheating on me I felt like I was dead but still just walking around. There would be no reason to keep living without you and the kids. But I have one more question for you, Why is John Parker's pickup in our driveway?"

"Oh that," Janie said, "That was a bonus. Alice called today and asked if she could park it here today because they were getting their blacktop driveway resealed and she wanted to use it later today and didn't want to get it trapped in the garage."

"Well," Janie said, "The kids won't be home for another half an hour. Now that you've rested, do you think you can get it up for another go round? I'm ready again."

"For you love, anything possible," Joe replied.

I know it's been a long time since I last posted a story here on Literotica. I hope you enjoyed this one. Please vote and leave a comment (either good or bad) letting me know how you like or dislike my stories. I hope it won't be so long before the next one.

freefred

12