Wife Randy each Morning, Horny Late

Story Info
Horny Wife Offers Her Panties to her Lovers.
2.2k words
3.73
8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,046 Followers

She asked me what she should give her two lovers for Christmas, I said what any lover would like: a little pussy. She said she'd already done that. Then I suggested she give each one of them a pair of her panties. "Let them start their own collection," I said with a gleam in my eye.

"That's a great idea," she replied with a smile and a grateful kiss on the lips. She had been seeing one for over a year, but the second guy, Cliff, she had only been fucking for two months. I didn't mind her seeing two men, after all I have trouble keeping up with her sexually. She was randy in the morning and horny at night. In between she wanted a quickie at lunch and maybe a little sexual snack in between. I knew when we got married that she had a ferocious sexual appetite, but I was younger then and I could actually fuck three times a day. It was, really, my idea that she find someone to fuck her when she needed a good shagging, because she just simply wore me out. I suggested whoever she picked be young, athletic, and well hung. She like the well hung part, and I told her she had my unadulterated support, no pun intended.

"So you would not mind if I took a lover?" she asked with a hopeful look. I said I not only didn't mind, but that I would consider it a great favor to me from a helpful fellow. I would thank him for taking the weight off of my drooping shoulders.

"You find someone to fuck you giddy and I'll thank him at Christmas with a card and a gift. I just can't keep up with you, darling," I said, patting her on the tush, She smiled, kissed me and said she would start looking for a prospect real soon. I told her to look in the sex-film industry, cause he was going to need real experience in the field.

I said I loved her, and I wanted her pussy as happy as a clam. "Any guy you find is going have to work for his bounty. "Fucking you, baby, is a full-time job." She laughed and said she could try to keep a few men happy. "You will keep a man in between the bed sheets for all of his time," I said.

She said she'll have to go panty shopping soon, because she wouldn't want to give out a soiled pair of panties. "They'll love the soiled ones, especially if it's you that soiled them," I said.

She left soon with her purse under her arm and a determined look on her face. "I'll be back later," she said as she went out the door.

When she first met Jake, I invited him to the house to meet me and hear from me personally that his fucking my wife surely was all right with me.

"You have my full endorsement," I told him as he cuddled with my wife on the loveseat. "Fuck her as you like, but just have her home by Sunday morning," I told him that first night, "for church." I hadn't asked to watch, but they got so carried away that first night that they fucked right on the couch in our living room right in front of me whether I wanted to watch or not.

She opened her legs to him as they sat in front of me in the living and she asked to move so they wouldn't leave a spot on the new sofa. When they sat on the old sofa she shamelessly opened her legs for him and he wasted no time in getting his hand between her thighs. She let him move the panties aside and finger her on the old couch and eventually stood and brazenly slipped her panties off and tossed them on the floor. When he went back with his finger she opened her legs as wide as they would go and leaned back on the couch and lifted her knees up to give him total freedom with her pussy. I had a perfect sight line of her splayed pussy and enjoyed watching him finger her immensely.

He hadn't fingered her for fifteen minute when she pulled her skirt up to her waist and straddled him, facing the back of the couch and bouncing over his lap like a person on a pogo stick. I didn't move, but simply sat watching the spectacle as he fucked my wife's in my front room, not five feet away from the front window. She came at least twice when she moved him out of the way and took his place on the couch and guided him on top of her.

It was like watching porn, only with porn you don't get the smell of sex as they pound away at one another in front of you not ten feet away. When they both had come, she knelt in front of him and bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. I knew she would end up swallowing his semen, because that is one of her favorite things.

Their second date lasted three days and I don't think he even got out of bed to pee. He looked pretty worn out when he brought her back three days later and staggered in the front door with her leading the way, not even a hair out of place. He believed me about the Sunday part because they showed up here Saturday night about eleven.

He seemed to apologize about getting her so late on Saturday night, and I told him, "As long as you can walk after all that fucking." He didn't even laugh at my witticism, but he collapsed on the couch like a man who just ran two marathons. They said good night and she left him exhausted on the couch. A few minutes later he got to his feet, shook my hand and left.

I met her second beau after their first time together, and I liked him right away. He as friendly and tall, wore a western shirt under a sports jacket with elbow patches on his sleeves and a wide colorful tie and a wide friendly smile. He introduced himself as Cliff and told me my wife is amazing. I said he was certainly right about that and I hoped he was a guy with a lot of energy because she certainly had energy enough for both of them. That was code for she is a sexual dynamo.

He had her back by midnight and they sat on the porch swing and talked for an hour. I wondered if, even with the neighbors windows pointed in their direction, they'd have sex right there on the porch. They did not, however, and I heard her come in close to one in the morning.

The next morning I asked how her evening went and she said, "Four stars." I asked out of how many and she said "three." We went to bed together and even her being out with a boyfriend for sex we made love as she told me about her night. They made love in his truck before they went into the club to dance, then once again after they left the dancehall. She told me they had oral sex, which was difficult in the front seat but they managed.

Claire said he really like fucking her in the front seat with her kneeling over him facing the back of the truck. As we had sex, she asked me if I wanted to find a woman for me. I said, "I don't need another woman to try to keep up with." She laughed and said she just thought she would ask.

I really enjoyed listening to her tell me about the sex she had had with Cliff, because she was so comfortable with it and willing to tell me about every single thing they did. She described his oral techniques and what he liked her to do. Even though I know her well, I was still amazed how casual she was talking about sex with another man and telling me about everything: their oral, anal, fucking, and even their petting during their dancing in the club, scandalizing the other dancers who seemed to be older and less inclined to fondle each other eagerly while they danced.

When Christmas came she gave each of them a neatly wrapped box with a pair of panties from one of their "dates" in the box as her present to them. She decided to keep the new ones and wear them on future dates with her two boyfriends. I told her it was a good decision to give panties she had worn with each of them. It would be a little touch of the past.

She was so happy with my suggestion that she put on the card, "A gift from my husband and me. Enjoy your future. Love, Claire."

Claire's new boyfriend is from Nigeria, and the first thing he asked me was am I into Wife Watching. I said I wasn't sure, that I had watched Claire a few times but it wasn't my focus. He then said it would be worth my while to watch her with a brother, a man with an African cock to please her with more than just a little piece of meat. I told him I would watch him with her and said it could be anytime he wanted.

"Now's good, mi' son," Odom said with a hardy laugh. We called Claire into the room and I told her he thought I should watch them.

"That's fine with me," she said as she started to get undressed. When Odom took off his clothes I gasped. My god, his dick was ten or more inches long and it hung limp to nearly his knees. When he was hard he had to be a foot long.

Odom literally took my wife and lifted her to his waist and actually set her down on his cock and wedged at least part of it into her. He began bouncing her on his huge cock in short, rhythmic movements that had her gasping for breath as he fucked her standing at the edge of our sofa. Claire opened her mouth and breathed deeply, holding her head back and cooing as he bounced her up and down on his dick.

"You see how a black man fucks a white woman?" he said as he continued to hold her with his hands cupped under her bottom and bobbing her on his long and stiff shaft. She came a couple of times before he began shooting his semen into her splayed and very wet pussy. My tired wife slumped in his arms and he laughed. "Your white woman can only take a short time with big, black dick in her tight, white pussy."

When he set her down she collapsed on the sofa, arms hanging to her sides and her head hanging over loose and exhausted. "Now I will eat your cream pie and you can rest." he said as he stretched her out on the couch. I watched in amazement as he knelt between her thighs and lowered his face to her pink slit and began lapping and sucking his cum from her gooey snatch. Diligently he mumbled as he ate my tired wife's puffy pussy and I watched fascinated as a man actually overwhelmed her with his sexual energy.

Odom literally fucked her into a stupor and left with her smiling sleepily on the couch where he had left her, spent and contented, fucked and happy. When he had gone I asked her how she was. "Absolutely fantastic," she said fatigued and satisfied.

"You finally found a man who can fuck you to sleep," I said. "You have a lover who can ware you totally to a mound of weary flesh." She just looked at me and smiled, a tired and delighted grin.

"He does, doesn't he?" she said sleepily. I helped her to bed and she was asleep before I closed the door behind me.

She has fucked him many times now and is totally devoted to what she calls "dark sex." She sees her other two friends less now, and spends more time with her African "friend" than just about anyone else, except for me.

I am the lucky one, because I have a happy wife who smiles more than ever now, and she is nearly always in a good mood, always sexually satisfied and certainly is looking forward to her next encounter with her virile playmate from Africa who totally fills her with delight and manly beef steak. I asked her if she was going to give him her panties for Christmas or his birthday.

"I don't wear any panties when I'm with Odom," she said with a sly grin. She is off with him right now, in fact, and I expect her to worn out when she returns. She won't have panties on, so there will be nothing to give to him but her bare pussy, and I can hardly wait for the stories.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,046 Followers