Wife’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up in to Gina's blue eyes and pleaded, "Please, may I?"

Blushing, she nodded her head, and I began to lick and suck her panties-covered pussy. I grasped her meaty buttocks and she pushed her juicy crotch in to my face.

Holding on to my head, Gina slowly stepped back until she leaned against a desk; she raised her right foot and placed it on my shoulder, thereby opening her crotch wider. I loved the taste of her love nectar, and kept licking and sucking. While holding on to my head tightly, Gina had an intense orgasm, as her crotch convulsed uncontrollably. As I drank down her love juices, I felt my cum flow from my balls to my cock head.

She said, "Baaaby. Baaaby. I'm cummming. Cummming. Cummmming."

After Gina's orgasm subsided, I stood up and she helped me lower my pants.

Looking at my stiff cock, she grasped it and said, "It's big and pulsing; I want it in me."

I mumbled, "I'm very excited; I'll not last long. I don't have a condom."

Gina lowered her panties, and said, "It's ok."

I removed my shirt and stepped forward in to Gina's arms; my chest was pressed against her bra-covered, succulent, boobs. She grasped my stiff, slick, cock and lovingly steered it to her pussy. I stood still, trembling with excitement of loving voluptuous Gina. While French Kissing, she pulled me by my buttocks towards her and slowly I slid my cock deep in to her love channel. She made her pussy grasp my throbbing cock and, as cum trickled through my cock, I hugged her tightly.

I was too excited after a long spell of not making love to a woman. I tried to hold back, but jets of cum flew out of my cock, as I mumbled, "Ohhhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhh."

Gina's face broke in to a huge smile when my cock, still in her pussy, remained stiff. She did not seem to mind that our pubes were matted with our love juices and our chests were sweat covered. Gently, I nudged her to sit on her desk. As I began to fuck her in earnest, she leaned back supporting herself on her hands. I stopped for a short time to kiss her lovely wrinkled neck and cleavage, but my desire to fuck her slick channel became too strong. Gina reached another orgasm before I had my second climax. Later, Gina hugged me and said, "I'm going to check on Kim and then to bed. You can sleep here on the sofa. In the morning, we should all go out for breakfast."

I said, "Fine."

-------------------------------------

Next morning, after breakfast, we went to the supermarket; Gina made sure we bought fresh fruits and vegetables. Later, at my condo, she fixed us lunch and made sure that Kim ate a healthy meal.

As we were visiting, Gina said, "You're keeping your condo clean."

I said, "I'm trying. Marilyn's desk is still cluttered; she was putting together a scrap book of her father's family. I am not good at doing that kind of stuff."

Gina said, "I can work on it when I have time."

I said, "Please take the shoe box and book with you."

Gina and I learned we were busy during the week. She agreed to go out to dinner with me on Friday. When I told Gina that Kim was going camping Friday through Sunday, she smiled and blushed.

Gina said to me, "Take Kim to ride the carousel at the mall; I would like to do some shopping. Then, I need to get home."

I agreed. While I was watching Kim ride the carousel, Gina went to shop. Later, at Gina's home, I carried her shopping bags and Marilyn's family album photos in.

Quickly, I grasped Gina by her waist, hugged her from behind, and said, "Thank you, gorgeous."

Gina smiled, grasped my crotch, and whispered, "Take care of Kim. You just have to wait until Friday, my stud. By the way, we are having dinner with Kathy and Rich on Saturday."

I said, "I would like to see you before Friday. Kim is playing soccer on Wednesday. Perhaps, you can watch her play and later visit us."

Gina said, "Ok. I will bring fried chicken for dinner."

GINA'S VISIT ON WEDNESDAY

Early in the week, I made a dinner reservation for Saturday at a French restaurant Gina and I heard about. I was busy with work and taking care of Kim, but Gina and I spoke on the phone several times. I realized that, besides helping me and Kim, Gina was helping Kathy get over her insecurities with dating the much younger Rich.

On Wednesday, Gina came to watch Kim play soccer. She looked lovely in a red, sleeve-less blouse, red costume jewelry, and beige shorts. After a while, I saw her answer her cell phone and listen intently for several minutes. After dinner, Kim, who was tired, went to her room to get ready for bed; while Gina watched a TV show, I took a quick shower. The large couch was arranged so that Kim could not see us while seated on it. Also, if she did walk out of her room, we would see her in the large mirror on the wall.

When I returned to the living room, Gina said, "John loved it when I read stories to him. Tonight, I would like to tell you a real life story."

I said, "Please sit in my lap as you tell me the story."

Blushing, Gina sat in my lap and, as she narrated the story, I kissed her wrinkled neck and lined upper arms. Later, I rubbed her bare thighs, and inched my hand to cup her panties-covered pubic mound.

Gina said, "Rich invited Kathy to go to the county fair with him; in turn, Kathy invited him for dinner before going to the fair. She was thrilled he brought her flowers and a box of chocolates. She said he was amorous before dinner, hugging her, kissing her neck, and fondling her covered boobs; of course, it helped she wore a low-cut tank top and tight shorts. Kathy knows that interactions between men and women are different than when she was a teenager, but she does not know what to expect from Rich. But, she cares enough for him and is letting him lead her.

"She was pleasantly surprised he helped her clean the dining table and load the dishwasher. She had barely finished wiping the kitchen counter when he hugged her from behind, turned her to face him, and French kissed her a long time. He confessed that when she was his teacher, he had fantasized about kissing her slim legs and licking her crotch. He then slid to his knees, kissed her bare legs, slowly he moved his mouth up to her crotch, and kissed her panties-covered pussy until she got wet. As Kathy giggled due to both surprise and excitement, Rich lifted her to sit on the counter, spread her legs wide, and avidly licked her panties-covered pussy until she had a deep orgasm. Kathy confided that she loved having her pussy licked by Rich because her husband did not lick her pussy.

"Kathy was sure Rich would fuck her on the kitchen counter had she not said that they had tickets to the fair; another reason was that she was consulting with her gynecologist on Friday. After Rich helped her get down, boldly, she slid to the floor, unzipped his shorts, and pulled out his stiff cock; she saw drops of cum oozing from the eye of his bright pink cock. She said it looked beautiful and pulsed in her tiny, wrinkled, hand. She was still staring at it when Rich gently pushed her head towards it and she got her mouth around the thick head; as she sucked on it, she heard Rich moan and whimper incoherently. Wanting to see Rich ejaculate, she pulled her mouth away and slowly pumped the engorged cock, and caught most of his cum on the kitchen towel she grabbed moments earlier. Later, she cleaned the cum that had sprayed on the cabinet doors.

"She loved riding on Rich's motorcycle, especially hugging him during the ride. She and Rich had a great time at the fair. I told Kathy that Rich seems to be a considerate guy and that she would be happy with him. Kathy confided to me that she has decided to let Rich fuck her on their next date. I told her that Rich was a horny young man and she should be prepared to get fucked several times on each date.

"I knew Kathy as a prim and proper English teacher, who never used even a curse word. I am amazed how easily she is using words like pussy, cock, and fuck."

I said, "Wow, that's a hot story."

Gina cooed, "I got hot listening to Kathy on the phone and also telling the story to you. I'll be in your room. Please make sure Kim is sleeping."

After I was sure Kim was sleeping in her room, I went to my room. I saw Gina standing with her back to the dresser; she had on a red, silk robe, red sandals, and her lips were coated with red lipstick. After I locked the door, I removed my clothes. Smiling, Gina removed the robe to reveal a see-through red blouse and red panties, and stood with her arms on her hips to show off her voluptuous body. After hugging Gina, I turned her to face the dresser mirror and, while kissing the nape of her neck, I gently grasped her unfettered boobs. Wanting to suck on her thick pussy lips, I nudged her to lean against the dresser.

Gina whispered, "I've been oozing since Kathy's phone call. You sure you want to put your mouth there?"

I said, "You know, I love to taste you," and quickly lowered her moistened panties and slid to my knees.

Lovingly, Gina raised her right leg, and steered my head towards her nectar-filled pussy. She moaned continuously as I licked and sucked her fat pussy labia; I also swallowed her oozing sex nectar. Soon, as I grasped her meaty buttocks, Gina rewarded me by cumming and cumming on my mouth.

After several minutes, Gina whispered, "What's your pleasure?"

I placed a padded stool in front of the dresser, sat on it, and said, "Sit in my lap and love me."

As Gina sat in my lap, slowly, she snaked my stiff cock deep in to her pussy. I hugged her and watched her pillowy boobs pushed against my chest. As I kissed her creased neck and armpits, and her lined upper arms, cum from my cock leaked in to Gina's snug pussy. After several minutes of just hugging, looking in to my eyes, Gina shifted her weight on to her feet and began to fuck slowly.

Sensing I was close to my climax, I whispered, "Stop, love. I'm in heaven."

Smiling, Gina stopped fucking, hugged me tightly, and cooed, "It can't go any deeper. My channel has been stretched. Is there anything else you want?"

Smiling, I grasped her hands, gently lifted them, placed them behind her neck, and kissed her exposed armpits.

Gina said, "I'm glad you like my body. You're so much like John. Let me try the grasp-let go technique he taught me. I need to focus to do it."

Gina tilted her head back, made her vaginal wall grasp my cock, and let go of the grasp.

I mumbled, "That's awesome. I love it."

With a smile on her face, she used the technique again and again; soon, while hugging her tightly, I had an intense climax.

Later, after she started her car, Gina said, "I better go home to feed Oscar. See you on Friday. By the way, I made a reservation for dinner at Mario's Pasta Place."

I said, "Thanks, love. I'll see you Friday."

On Thursday night, I packed Kim's back pack and camping gear; I dropped her off at her friend's home on Friday morning and told her to call me every night.

DINNER WITH KATHY AND RICH

Saturday evening, I took a single red rose to Gina. For dinner, she wore a black, short, skirt and a beige, short sleeve blouse, costume jewelry, red lipstick, and black sandals.

On the way to the restaurant, Gina said, "I went to the mall; I bought clothes for Kim and Amy. Later, I exercised and cleaned the bedroom and den."

Gina and I arrived early at the restaurant and were seated next to a large widow. I recognized Kathy as she got out of the car. She had short brown hair and a big bosom on a petite body. She dressed in a white skirt that came to above her knees, red sleeveless blouse that revealed her cleavage, and red high-heel sandals. She had on red lipstick and costume jewelry. She had a lovely smile and her green eyes sparkled. She looked to be about 40 years old, younger than her real age.

Gina whispered to me, "I remember Kathy always wore baggy clothes before her divorce; I'm glad to see her dress well."

Rich, who seemed to be about thirty years old, had a well-proportioned body: about 6' and 180 lb, and brown hair and brown eyes. Like me, he wore slacks and a sports shirt. I liked Rich; the conversation flowed easily between us.

While waiting for our dinners, I saw Rich rub Kathy's bare upper arms and kiss her neck. Occasionally, I saw Kathy blush as if she recalled some exciting event.

After dinner, while waiting for coffee, Gina and Kathy went to the ladies room. They returned smiling and giggling after about 15 minutes.

On the way home, Gina said, "Kathy told me that Rich bought two sets of lingerie for her: a pink, baby doll gown and panties, and a matching bright red teddy and panties. She said that when she modeled the baby doll set, Rich got very excited and took his clothes off; when she saw him walking towards her with his stiff cock waving in the air, playfully, she ran and he chased her all over her home. Eventually, he caught her in the living room, pulled her panties down, nudged her to sit in a chair, and clamped his mouth on her pussy; he did not let go until she had a long-lasting orgasm. After Kathy recovered, Rich carried her to her large bed, and, after she settled on her back, he snaked his big cock in to her tight, slick, pussy. He fucked her for a long time, pausing only once when he had his first climax. She confided Rich climaxed twice and she had three satisfying orgasms. Rich wanted to, in Kathy's words, 'fuck me again,' but she told him they had to get ready for dinner with us."

I said, "Looks like Kathy and Rich are a happy couple," and touched Gina's knee.

Gina said, "Kathy also wanted us to see one video Rich likes."

--------------------------------

At her home, Gina said, "I need your help sorting John's video collection. They are in a closet in John's Love Den. Tonight, we should watch the video Kathy gave me."

I said, "Ok."

Gina said, "We're in John's Love Den; I'll put on his favorite clothing."

A short while later Gina returned dressed only in a skimpy, white, short, tank top, and white stilettos. She had on red lipstick, dangling gold ear rings, and a necklace; she also applied perfume on her cleavage. When I hugged her from behind, she pressed her firm ass in to my stiffening cock.

She said, "It's warm here, I want you to be nude."

I said, "Yes, ma'am," and, after I removed my clothes, I pushed my semi-rigid cock in to her naked buttocks.

Giggling, she said, "You ready again?"

I said, "You turn me on. I want to love you, but I'm not in a hurry."

Kathy's video was titled, Grannies on the Farm. When she bent forward to insert it in the video player, I placed my stiff cock at the opening to her pussy. She looked up at me, smiled, pushed back a bit, and an inch of my cock went in to her love channel.

I wanted more, but she wiggled away. I followed her and she bent forward to pick up two red cushions. This time, I saw her furry pink ass hole and her glistening pussy; quickly, I slid to my knees, and passionately kissed her buttocks and licked her glistening slit. Gina moaned and grasped a chair for support; I stood up and slowly pushed my erect cock in to her pink channel, and slid it in and out a few times. Slowly, she stood up and my cock slipped out of her pussy with a plop.

Gina placed the cushions on the sofa in front of the large TV, nudged me to sit on the sofa, and said, "Kathy told me she loves the way the first old blonde gives in to the young guy."

When I nudged Gina to sit in my lap, she said, "I have been oozing ever since Kathy told me about Rich fucking her."

Gina impaled herself on my stiff cock, as she sat in my lap with her back towards me, and said, "Now, let's watch the old broad get some loving."

For several minutes, we watched Tim, a 25-year old farmhand, make out with Dina, a 60-year blonde in her car. Tim slid out of the car with his cock exposed. Giggling, Dina slid across the seat, her dress riding up high on her thighs. The two lovers entered her home and went to her bedroom. When Tim removed his pants, his huge, hard cock sprang up. Dina quickly removed her skirt, blouse, and bra; she stood smiling with her big sagging boobs resting on her rib cage. Tim headed towards Dina with his big cock waving in front of him. They kissed next to her large bed, his stiff cock pushing in to her belly.

Giggling, Dina fell backwards on the bed. In an instant, Tim was on the bed. Lovingly, Dina opened her arms, and lifted her legs up and spread them wide exposing her open-crotch panties. For a long time, Tim licked Dina's shaved pussy. Then, as Dina moaned loudly, he buried his huge cock in her fur-covered pussy. For a while, Tim drilled Dina's old pussy. Later, he fucked her in different positions and then ejaculated on her big boobs.

I felt my cock was well coated with Gina's love juices. With my right hand, I brushed her pubic hair firmly, and then rubbed her wet slit and clitoris. I held on to her left boob, as she had a long orgasm.

After resting for several minutes, Gina said, "I want to play with your cock."

I said, "Ok," and reached under her tank top and grasped her large bare boobs.

Gina wiggled out of my arms, knelt in front of me, opened my legs, and rubbed my thighs from my knees to my crotch. I was delighted when she stood up, and removed her tank top.

I whispered, "You look lovely," and grasped her buttocks.

She giggled when she saw my cock has stiffened more; she gently grasped it, and whispered, "I'm glad you like my nude, old, body."

I said, "Your sexy body turns me on."

Gina sucked my cock while gently squeezing my balls. She leaned forward and wrapped her soft boobs around my throbbing cock. When she looked up, I saw her lovely face was filled with passion. She then alternated between sucking my cock head and slowly pumping my cock, and smiled when she saw cum oozing from the eye of my cock. She wrapped her luscious boobs around my cock and massaged it rapidly until jets of cum erupted from my cock on to her wrinkled neck and cleavage. After licking my cock head clean, Gina left to clean up.

I managed to crawl to her bed to sleep. Later, I heard Gina get in to bed with me; I hugged her and slept with my cock between her buttocks and her right boob in my right hand.

SUNDAY MORNING

On Sunday morning, I woke up late. In the kitchen, I saw Gina dressed in a silk robe. She kissed me, handed me a cup of coffee, and placed a basket of bagels and muffins on the counter.

She said, "I need to do laundry and water the flower beds before Kim is here for lunch. We need a few groceries; can you get them?"

I said, "Sure, I'll get the groceries. Kim left a voice mail message that she will return in the afternoon."

When I returned from the grocery store, I saw Gina had just finished watering the plants.

When I hugged her, she said, "You need a shower."

Smiling, I suggested, "Yes. I'd love it if you take a shower with me."

Gina smiled and said, "A shower together is a great idea."

In the shower, as I washed her sagging boobs, Gina raised both arms above her head causing her breasts to rise up like two great fleshy pillows. She giggled when I licked her wrinkled neck and armpits. I worked my way to her delectable nipples; I tongued, nibbled, and sucked them. As I carefully washed her crotch, she washed my cock and balls.

After we dried each other, Gina said, "I need to put on body lotion. Come upstairs after a few minutes."

Gina was naked except for black thigh highs; she put on dangling ear rings and a necklace as she looked at herself in the dresser mirror; she applied lipstick and sprayed on perfume on her neck and crotch. She smiled when she saw me still naked. She stood up and gently grasped my cock; seeing her small, wrinkled, hand on my cock made it stiff.

I said, "I had a great time with you. Before I have to pick up Kim, I would like to taste you."

Gina said, "Taste what? You already kissed my armpits and licked my crotch. I think you want to see my ass; you're young and insatiable," and led me to her bed and made me stretch on my back.