Wife Sees The Truth Of It All Ch. 3

Story Info
'Normal' couple explores D/s.
1.3k words
4.35
44.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tajiri02
tajiri02
11 Followers

This seemingly normal married couple has begun a journey down the road of dominance and submission. They find that it begins to permeate their relationship on a daily basis. He is paying more attention to her, listening carefully to her in conversations, getting to know a woman he only thought he knew.

For her part, she is more open about her needs and being able to speak them clearly. Not just sexually, but what she needs day to day to feel wanted and special to him.

They both look forward to the precious time that they can get away from family and work and just explore each other. No one would ever suspect that this “normal” couple have even taken the first steps in a master/slave relationship.

Two weeks have passed since she was beaten last and her mouth taken for the very first time. The needs of their family and business have kept them from fulfilling the next chapter in this ongoing saga.

Both of them are to the point that they feel as if they are going to explode. If they can’t manage to get some time together soon, they are both afraid this tenuous bond they have established will vanish.

The weekend is finally upon them. He tells her that tomorrow (Saturday) evening is going to be a big night.

All Saturday morning as they go about their routine, he caresses her ass and thighs every chance he gets. He kisses her hard whenever no one is looking, telling her she will be his soon.

Every time he touches her, she finds herself getting wet and losing track of the mundane world around her. She is getting lost into the fantasy of what the evening will bring. She has a feeling that her ass is going to be sore tomorrow.

They move through the day, both letting the anticipation build. Their family has no idea what is going on, but do notice that Mom and Dad are being very affectionate and playful.

Dinner time finally arrives. It has been a full day for the kids and after dinner they all retire to their rooms for their R&R time.

He kisses her hard and tells her “Not long now, my hot little slut”. She smiles and tells him she is ready for anything he desires.

Watching TV is agony for them, knowing what is coming.

When they can finally retire safely to the privacy of their own area (well away from prying eyes and ears, they are like two children tumbling down the stairs.

When they are safely locked away, he tells her to stand next to the bed and don’t move a muscle. Before she even knows what is happening , she feels the paddle hitting her ass right through her clothes. Even through her jeans, it stings and she knows he is now in control.

He tells her to remove her clothes and stay in that spot. She obeys, and stands waiting, already so hot that liquid is oozing from her pussy. He comes up behind her and tells her to put on a sheer long black gown that is completely transparent. She immediately complies and feels his hands moving all over her ass and tits.

He ties her hands behind her back with leather cuffs and moves her to the bed face down.

“It has been too long and you have to remember who you serve”

She feels him pulling up her gown to her neck and then the feeling of a light whip caressing her ass. He begins to beat her, moving up her back and then down to her knees, covering every inch of her body. He is not hitting to cause pain, but only to let her know he is in control

He turns her over and begins on her breasts and thighs, avoiding her pussy completely, not wanting her too hot too soon. It would spoil all the fun.

Finishing with the whip, he begins to caress her breasts, belly and thighs. She is moaning and moving underneath him, barely able to breathe from the sensations this whole body beating has caused.

“Open your self to me”. She complies, opening her thighs wide for him, wanting this to never end. He runs his fingers all around her pussy, never touching it directly. He tells her “ Look at me”. She opens her eyes, looking at the man who has done this to her in a new light.

“Who do you serve?”

“You and only you!” she whispers

“ Wrong answer. You are to call me Master at all times! Now you must be reminded of this so that you will not forget again”

He returns her to her belly and tells her to place her ass high in the air. As she moves to do so, she feels the first solid smack of a leather paddle across her ass cheeks. Six times he repeats this until she moans loudly.

“Who do you serve?” “You and only you, Master”

“That is much better, little slut”

He begins to caress her ass. Knowing what he had promised the last time, she knew her ass was in for it. He could feel the juice from her pussy soaking in to her tiny asshole. He began to move his finger slowly in an out, watching her wiggle her ass, making animal-like noises all the while.

He removed his finger and released her hands.

“You will move only to please me and you will do that well, won’t you”

“Oh, yes, Master”

She moves towards him and he tells her to caress his cock slowly and lovingly. She complies and feels his hands moving all over her, bringing to new levels of passion. This switch from pain to pleasure and back again has made her feel like one big nerve ending.

He tells her it is now time to surrender her ass to him. She eagerly positions herself on the bed, ass high.

“Open yourself”. She moves both hands back, opening her pussy and ass at the same time. Again she feels his finger enter her ass and begin to move. It is moving much more insistently than before. He tells her to begin moving her ass, showing him how she can move. Her gyrations become wilder as he continues.

“Play with your pussy for me”

She moves her fingers instantly to begin caressing her lips and even she is surprised by how wet and hot she is. As she begins to move her fingers, she feels his cock poised against the tiny rosebud of her ass. She hunches back against him and feels him begin the long slide into her. There is an instant of pain followed by a deliciously full feeling that makes her fingers fly over her already overheated pussy.

After several strokes, he feels the pressure begin to build and tells her that she can cum. She presses her clit hard and her whole body begins to spasm. She can feel the warm liquid from his cock spurting deep inside her. When she comes, it is like never before in her life. She sprays liquid all over her fingers and almost loses consciousness. She falls heavily to the bed and just lays there, trying to come back to reality.

As his cock removes itself, he lays beside her for a moment and then leaves the bed. Bringing back a warm wet towel, he begins to soothe her tortured ass and then begins to clean her up, doing so slowly and lovingly. Only after he cleans her completely does he begin to clean himself.

Moving next to her, he holds her tightly and tells her how much he loves her. She now realizes that both of them are fulfilling fantasies that neither one could have imagined at one time and that his tenderness after is a sign of his love and ownership.

They fall asleep, fully sated for now. What more can the future bring to this couple?

tajiri02
tajiri02
11 Followers