Wife Shares Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Swede
Big Swede
765 Followers

I couldn't believe my eyes; my wife had just mooned these two guys exposing her shaven pussy. I could see that it was glistening in the light and knew she must be hotter than a firecracker. I was excited myself but a little nervous as I didn't think she would go quite that far to let a man touch her tits. Just then I noticed a police car pulling up behind me and suddenly the two men in the car in front of me took off and my wife pulled her dress down and kept walking up the street. I thought "shit we're busted." The lights went on and one of the cops came to my door and asked me what I was doing there, I fumbled for the glove compartment and told him that I was lost and had pulled over to check the map.

The policeman told me that it was against the law to loiter in this area and it was a well-known area for prostitutes. I was scared shitless so I told him I would move on, he told me that was a good idea. By now my wife had disappeared up a side street and I started the car and drove off down the one-way street. I looked in the mirror and watched as the officer got back in the car and they continued on. My heart was pounding and all I could see in my mind was the headlines in the paper the next day, 'school teacher caught pimping wife downtown'.

I drove for three blocks as with all the stupid one way streets it is almost impossible to make a quick run around the block in this part of town and I knew the police were likely to stay around there for awhile. I drove around for about fifteen minutes giving the police time to leave and headed back to our location. I was nervous and my cock had completely deflated by now, this wasn't so much fun as I had thought it would be, I had totally forgotten about the possibility of the police busting us when I planned this whole thing.

When I got back to the place where I had dropped off my wife, our corner, she wasn't there, so I began driving around the neighborhood looking for her. I must have circled that area for 45 minutes before I finally decided to just park back where I had dropped her off. After about 10 minutes I saw that car with those two men that had been talking with my wife earlier pull up a block and one-half away, imagine my surprise when I saw that cheap red wig hop out of their back seat. My first thought was thank goodness they saved her from the police; but when she got out of the car completely I could barely make out that her wig was all eschew and her tits were exposed and her dress was pulled way up over her ass. She kind of stumbled for a bit as she got back steady on those three inch high heels. She pulled her dress down and reached in the front and took a handful of bills from the men and continued on to back to her corner.

Big Swede
Big Swede
765 Followers
12