Wife Shares Me and I Submit

Story Info
Wife fucks boyfriend and allows me to be cum slut.
1.1k words
4.4
126.6k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ServicingU
ServicingU
204 Followers

My wife had been seeing John for a while, but I had never met him. She had told me about him though, and every single sordid detail of their sex life. I loved hearing about it. I got so turned on when she told me those things. Anyway, this most recent time, she let it slip that it was the best sex she ever had because he had such a great body. I almost came instantly. I had never had a desire to be physically present during one of her trysts, but now I did. I wanted to see her getting ravaged by this guy, so I asked if I could. She got a devious, playful smile on her face, kissed me gently, and said, "Of course."

So that's how I found myself in my current state, loosely tied to a chair next to my bed while this Adonis was fucking my wife. Their mouths were glued to one another while he forcefully slid in and out of her. She was wet and his long 9 inch cock was meeting little resistance. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and she had little beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She wasn't paying any attention to me, she was focused on John, staring intently into his eyes with one of her hands wrapped around the back of his neck. Then she started to get really quiet. I knew what was happening, she was getting ready to orgasm. It hit her all of a sudden and she was grabbing at the sheets, his arm, anything she could that would steady the throes of her pleasure. She came for a good 30 seconds, and then it was his turn.

She whispered to him, "Cum in me. Fill me up."

That sent him over the edge, and within seconds, he was emptying himself in my pretty wife. And she wanted it. She wanted all of him inside of her. Everything.

They laid there for a while after he had come, just catching their breath and kissing. I could see his cum leaking out of her onto her thigh, and she had her petite hand wrapped around his softening, but still large cock. That's when I got a chance to really look at his body, the one she had told me about before. She was right, his body was perfect. I hadn't told my wife this, but I had been secretly bi-curious for a while, which sort of explained why I got off so much sharing her with other men.

After a while, my wife got out of bed and started to walk towards the bathroom. She had to pass me on the way. Of course, this caused even more cum to run down her leg. Without saying a word, she slid two of her fingers through the cum on her thighs and forced those fingers into my mouth. I sucked them until she pulled them out and went into the bathroom for her shower. I was so turned on, and my dick was still raging hard.

Just John and I remained in the room; me loosely tied to a chair about five feet from the bed, and him laying on the bed. I was just staring at his long cock. Not quite flaccid, but not hard either, just laying along his thigh. I wanted that cock. I wanted him to use me the way he used my wife. I could no longer deny it, and I'm sure he sensed my thoughts.

After a while, he said, "I could go another round."

I didn't know what to say, but I knew what I wanted. So I got myself untied, and got on my knees next to the bed. He smiled and stood in front of me, with his beautiful cock inches from my mouth. I opened my mouth slightly, and he put both hands behind my head and slid half his cock into my mouth. I almost came. He kept working his cock in and out, sliding the length of it along my tongue, over and over. I couldn't wait to taste his cum. Eventually, he let go of my head and I focused on the tip, just underneath, swirling it with my tongue. I then started working his balls with my hands, gently massaging them. I could feel his dick getting harder and harder, and I could taste more and more precum. I could tell he was close. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to be submissive. I wanted him to use me the way he used my wife: like a whore. Before I knew it, he filled my mouth with his cum. I kept swallowing and swallowing, although I could barely keep up as stream after stream rushed over my tongue. Eventually, it was all gone.

I started to stand up, working my tongue up his abs and chest as I did so. Finally, I kissed him. While I did this, he grabbed onto my cock, and said, "You could use some release too."

This is when I heard my wife say, "Well, you made quick friends."

I turned and saw her peaking her head out from the shower and smiling deviantly. John still had my cock in his hand.

John said, "Tell your wife what you just did."

I stammered, "Well, I, I, sucked his dick until he came."

My wife replied, "I know. I saw. You liked it too, you little cum slut. I was right, John. I knew he would submit to you."

She then got out of the shower, dripping wet, and came over to me. She kissed me softly and passionately, and said, "It's OK. Now it's out in the open. You can have fun, just don't deny me my fun."

She dried off, and put on a shirt and some panties. She started to leave, and I asked her where she was going. She said, "I just have to tell someone about this. About you. I'm going to go tell my best friend. I'm sure she'll be discreet." With that, she turned around and left. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful ass as she went. That ass and that body was why she had so much power over me.

I was embarrassed, but at the same time, really turned on by the fact that her friend would know John and I had sex. Now, John and I were alone again. We had sex for over an hour, and it was incredible, but eventually, he had to go.

My wife kissed him passionately at the door, and he left to go home. My wife and I then sat down and had a long conversation about our fantasies and passions. She understood my need to submit, and our sex life just exploded.

ServicingU
ServicingU
204 Followers