Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 02

Story Info
My best friend gave his willing wife to me.
8.8k words
4.66
143.7k
100

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is part two of a true story, and it happened decades ago when I was a graduate student at a large university in central Texas. I joined my best friend and his wife on a three-day trip to Big Bend National Park on the Texas-Mexico border, and our second day and night together resulted in me having a private, intimate encounter with his lovely wife. I encourage you to read the first part of the story, "Wife-Sharing on Vacation; Day 1," to enhance your understanding of how we progressed to this phase of our fun. It was a wonderful experience in my life, and I enjoyed sharing all the details with you. I hope you like it, and I welcome feedback via comments or email. If wife-sharing is a disagreeable topic to you, I respectfully suggest you move on.

*****

Day 2

The morning brought enthusiasm for our first hike in the park, and we prepared our backpacks with food, water, and miscellaneous items such as first aid necessities, camera batteries and film, binoculars, trail maps, and a birding reference book. It was 8:00 AM and we were at the Chisos basin hiking trailhead.

Mike led the way on the trail and Cheryl, his wife, was in the middle of the three of us. I quickly appreciated the hiking order because I could enjoy watching her firm, shapely ass move with each step she took on the ascending trail. She was not dressed for a photo shoot, wearing a long-sleeve shirt and jeans with a wide-brimmed hat to protect her very fair skin from getting sunburn. Nevertheless, she looked super cute, and her jeans were tight enough to present her firm ass in a very appealing way.

The hike was beyond picturesque. The mountains, foliage, birds, fresh air, and beautiful sky were all that we expected. We stopped every 30 minutes to drink water, but also halted our progress to admire the scenery and to identify beautifully colored birds.

We could not complete the 4.5 mile hike to Emory Peak from the basin trailhead. Mike's new hiking boots were giving him blisters, so we made it only to the Boulder Meadow camp site, rested, and turned around to return to the cottage. Mike's problems with his feet notwithstanding, we enjoyed the return trip, seeing from a different perspective the wonders we had passed on the way up the trail. It was an abbreviated excursion, but very enjoyable.

We bathed and napped before supper and felt rejuvenated when we arrived at the Lodge restaurant. After enjoying another good meal there, we again went to the "Window" overlook to watch the sunset. We had been sitting on the park bench for only a few minutes when Cheryl said, "I am going back to the cottage. I want to read the park information material that was in the room when we arrived." I thought that was very odd; she could read those items anytime, and a beautiful sunset was soon to be seen.

Mike told her, "Go ahead, we will be along after a while," and she left. As we watched the sunset, Mike turned to me and said, "You know, David, I was serious when I told you yesterday that Cheryl and I enjoy fantasizing about her being fucked by another man."

I was surprised he didn't mention the stunning colors of the emerging sunset. I replied, "Yes, I believed you, and I agree that it is ultra-hot. You are blessed beyond your worthiness to have such a sexy, gorgeous wife. Any straight man would love to fuck her."

"Would you, David?"

I had to catch my breath. Did he just ask me if I wanted to fuck his wife? In case that was an offer, I quickly replied, "Of course I would," and awaited his response as if world peace depended upon it.

He took a deep breath and made eye contact with me. "While you slept this afternoon, Cheryl and I talked about making our fantasy real, with you. We agreed the situation was perfect; you are a dear friend who is healthy sexually, Cheryl is very attracted to you, and we can trust you to never tell anyone about doing it. It can happen tonight; just you and her. Cheryl thinks it might be too awkward for you if I am there, so I agreed not to be involved. I will enjoy hearing all about it afterward. Are you interested?"

My disbelief was equaled only by my joy.

"Wow, Mike, I can't believe it. Yes, I am totally up for it." I said nothing more, fearing I might make a verbal gaffe that would ruin the opportunity.

"Cheryl left to go to the cottage knowing I would talk with you about it. By now, she is on the cottage porch waiting for me to blink the flashlight from the path to the overlook to indicate you have agreed. She will then get into bed and wait for you. I will go to the Lodge and stay there so you two can have privacy, and I will wait until the cottage porch light is on before I return."

I was hanging on his every word. The recurring imaginings I had enjoyed since our conversation in the car the prior day were about to become real. I was going to savor all of Cheryl's feminine treasures, and do it with her willing participation and her husband's encouragement. This seemed, genuinely, too good to be true.

As we walked back from the overlook, Mike stopped and blinked his flashlight toward the cottage. He smiled at me and said, "Okay, it's a done deal."

It suddenly occurred to me that I had no condoms, and the basin store was closed. I hesitantly said, "I don't have any condoms."

"No worries, Cheryl is on birth control and I know you don't have any STDs." He was right about my health, and I would have told him so if he was wrong.

I thought, "Oh, my God. This is amazing. Making love to Cheryl will be wonderful, but not using a condom and cumming inside her is completely over the top."

I walked back to the cottage, restraining the urge to run, and Mike kept the car so he could spare his blistered feet the pain of the trek. My mind was awash with concerns about how I would act with her, what I would do to and with her and, shame on me, hopes that I could pleasure her sufficiently for her to want to do it again.

I arrived on the darkened cottage porch and noticed the blinds were drawn and the inside was dimly lit. Like a gentleman, I knocked on my lady's door, and I heard Cheryl say, "Come in."

I gathered myself, turned the door knob, and opened the door. My breath was taken away by what I saw. The dim light was coming from a single, small lamp on the bedside table, and it cast a warm glow on one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. Cheryl was sitting-up in bed with her back resting against the headboard, and she had the bed covers pulled up to her waist. She had a shy, beckoning smile on her lovely face, and she was wearing a sheer black nightie with a satin bow on the neckline. She had fixed her hair so the auburn curls cascaded around her shoulders. Her make-up was barely noticeable and beautifully applied, with eye shadow, blush on her cheeks, and subdued lipstick delicately complementing her natural beauty.

I was speechless. She broke the silence by saying, "I am happy you are here."

"I am beyond happy, Cheryl. I cannot believe we are together like this. You look amazing. I have never seen you look more beautiful." She smiled, modestly and lovingly, and patted the bed for me to approach her.

As I took the few steps necessary to stand by the bed, I clearly saw her magnificent breasts through the sheer nightgown. They were pleasingly full, perfectly shaped, very firm, and tipped with large, dark areolas and protruding, semi-erect nipples. The nightie separated in the front to reveal her contrasting, fair skin.

I leaned over the bed and our lips met for the first time in a romantic context. I kissed her lightly and the exquisite warmth and softness of her lips stoked the passionate fire building within me. I moved my lips away to gaze into her lovely green eyes, and I saw in them both sweetness and desire. The carnal thoughts of her that had overpowered my mind during the past 24 hours were suddenly combined with very strong feelings of affection and, yes, love.

I kissed her again, with slightly more intensity than before, and she put her hand behind my neck and pulled my face against hers. I felt her tongue on my lips, and I opened my mouth to accept her unspoken advance. In an instant our tongues were dancing and our lips were pressed together. The force of our movement challenged my balance, and I had to grab the headboard to avoid falling onto her.

We laughed at the awkwardness of my position, and she said, "You should get undressed."

I needed no further encouragement. I stepped back and began removing my clothes. She watched me intently as I pulled off my shirt, released my shorts and removed my sandals. I stood before her in only my briefs, which could not hide my erection protruding above the waistband. My pause in disrobing was only momentary, as she said with a tantalizing grin, "You are almost finished."

I did not hesitate to pull off my briefs, and I stood naked before her. My circumcised penis was at attention, and her gaze devoured my body. "You have a beautiful, athletic body, David. I have wanted to see all of you for a very long time." I was flattered and excited by her admission that she had previously thought of me in that way.

She pulled back the bed covers to invite me into her bed, and I saw that she was naked underneath her nightie which reached to her mid-thigh. Her pubic hair was full and dark, and the edges were neatly trimmed to allow modesty when she wore her bathing suit. I accepted her invitation and slipped into bed next to her.

I put my arm around her and kissed her again, finding her mouth open and eager to welcome my tongue. With both arms I pulled her against me and, for the first time, I felt the pressure of her breasts against my bare chest. Her nipples were now erect, and they pressed into me as her tits flattened against my body.

I could not resist the urge to fondle her. My hand found the opening in her nightie, and I began caressing her bare breast, slightly tweaking her nipple as my hand repeatedly passed over it. She grabbed my hair and kissed me harder. I knew this was going to be an absolutely wonderful and unforgettable night.

When I focused my attention on the tip of her breast, gently pulling and pinching it, the depth and frequency of her breathing increased noticeably, and she groaned through our kiss. I continued my attention to her nipple, increasing the pressure of my digital assault to try and determine the intensity that pleased her most. She responded in a way that foretold the passion I would enjoy with her.

She separated her lips from mine only slightly, just enough to say, "Yes, David, play with my tits. I love it. Don't hold back. I'll tell you if it hurts." It was the first indication that she would be a very physical lover, and it indicated her desire for aggressive sex that she revealed when, during our drive to the park the previous day, I was describing my intimacy with Sara, my former girlfriend.

She groaned again as I grasped her breast from the underside and squeezed it, raising the nipple to a deliciously enticing peak. I lowered my head and captured it between my lips, and began to suck it. Cheryl's reaction was immediate. "Oh, God, David, yes...yes...suck it."

I eagerly obliged her, bringing increased pressure on it and the areola while bathing both in the warm wetness of my mouth. Wondering how much she liked nipple play, I captured her erect tip between my teeth and began to gently nibble on its fleshy firmness. She put both hands on my head, pressed my face hard against her breast, and encouraged me with urgent words, "Oh, baby... yes... bite it...bite it...I want it." I was not going to disappoint her.

I stopped and untied the bow beneath her neck, slipped her nightie off her shoulders, and put it aside. The black lace was sexy, but viewing her completely uncovered breasts provided an immensely greater thrill. "Lie down," I whispered. We both scooted from our sitting position against the headboard to being fully reclined. I pushed the bed covers down to our feet, and my heart raced as both joy and lust crowded my consciousness. I was naked in a bed with the beautiful, precious wife of my best friend, and we had his blessing to enjoy each other completely.

I put my arm around her shoulders, and she snuggled against me. I resumed sucking and nibbling on her tit, and her body began to move in response to her increasing pleasure. Without the bed covers in the way, I moved my hand from her breast while continuing to suck it, and I began tracing a path down the middle of her chest to her tummy. She knew where my hand was going, and her hips began to slowly grind.

When my fingertips reached her mons pubis and slowly found their way into her thick pubic hair, I stopped their progress at the top of her slit, just above her clitoris. I moved my mouth to hers and before our lips met again she spoke in almost a whimper. "Please...please...touch me." We kissed deeply as I was about to claim her pussy as mine for the night.

I edged my two middle fingers to the top of her large lips, and she opened her legs for me in a meaningful gesture of submission. I slowly traced the outlines of her sexual pillows from top to bottom. They were pleasingly large and puffy to my touch. Cheryl's arousal was clearly evident. Her labia minora were beginning to swell, and they were moist with her vaginal lubrication. I put my middle finger at the base of her inner folds, and slowly moved it upward over the length of her opening until I was touching her clit. She gasped into my mouth when my fingertip contacted her most private feminine jewel, and her hips began a slow, wanton undulation. I had planned to please her orally, but this part of our foreplay was advancing quickly, and I did not want to interrupt its affect on her. I would taste her later.

I began to massage her nub, pausing every few moments, and she broke our kiss saying, "Please don't stop. Don't stop. Go inside me."

She resumed our deep kiss and sucked my tongue into her mouth. That was a new and very erotic experience for me, and I willingly yielded my oral muscle to her.

While massaging her clit with my thumb in a slow, circular motion, I put two fingers on her hot and increasingly wet vaginal crease, teasing her at first and then slowly penetrating her. I pushed them into her pussy to the hilt, and began digitally exploring her internally. Her hips were moving up and down, in sync with my finger movements inside her.

I continued masturbating her clit with my thumb and finger-fucking her for long minutes as her pleasure continued to build. I curled my fingertips inside her, and stroked the very sensitive nerve bundle on the roof of her vagina. Her passion took hold of her as she increased the audible cues that foreshadowed her orgasm. She began to whimper softly, then increasingly louder through short, labored gasps for breath. In an irregular tone that resembled crying, she quickened the pace of her lustful soundings to a point of just repeating, "Oh. "Oh. OH. OH! OOOOHHHH!" Her legs began to shake, slowly at first and then with increasing intensity, as the onset of her orgasm took full control of her mind and body.

Suddenly, she raised her head off the bed, clutched her breasts with both hands, and said through clenched teeth, "Oh, God. Oh, GOD. OH, GOD!"

She thrust her head back onto the bed and her hips began to gyrate. Her thighs slammed together on my hand. She was cumming hard. I continued stimulating her with my hand, and I was captivated by the sight of my lovely Cheryl in the throes of a mind-numbing orgasm. Her head was rolling from side-to-side, she was pinching her nipples, and her lower body was performing a limbo-like dance. Her ecstasy was intense, and it flowed over her like a strong wave.

After reaching passion's peak, she grabbed my hand and said, "Okay...Okay. That's enough." She put her hands into my hair, pulled my face down to hers, and kissed me deeply and very tenderly. "That was wonderful. I have never enjoyed that so much, and cum so quickly. Thank you, my dear David."

I thought it was a good time to cuddle for a while, but Cheryl had other desires. "You are so loving and considerate. I want to please you now." My cock had been firm since I undressed, but the feel of her warm hand going down my chest seemingly turned it into steel.

She put her hand around my rod and said, "You are very manly. I want to taste you, and I want you to enjoy it like you never have before." I knew I would not be disappointed. On several occasions when alcohol was flowing, Mike told me that Cheryl sucked cock exceptionally well. He told me she could take it deep, and she performed to completion, including a swallow. I never imagined that I would enjoy the privilege of experiencing her oral skills.

"Before I start, I want to ask you something," Cheryl said with an almost apologetic look on her face.

"Sure. What is it?" I replied.

"Remember when we were in the car yesterday, you said that you and Sara had a way of doing things to prolong your sex?"

I replied, "Yes," without remembering the specific details to which she was referring.

"Well, are you sure you will want and be able to fuck me after I suck you?"

I recalled that I had said when Sara and I had sex, she blew me and then I ate her so I would have some time to recover before we fucked. "Cheryl, I am totally sure I will want to, and I will be able to. It will happen."

I thought she must be confused to think I might not make the most of the chance of a lifetime with her. Then I remembered that she had subtly complained about Mike not wanting to fuck her if he was to cum first. I felt sadness for Cheryl. She was a goddess, every straight man's fantasy, and she had to worry about getting her husband to fulfill her needs. She had no worries with me.

"Okay. I just wanted to be sure. I don't want to miss out on a great opportunity." I felt highly complimented, and I was very anxious for her to get started.

She began to kiss my chest lightly, pausing to suck and lightly bite my nipples, while she gently stroked my cock. I laid back and tried to relax. It was going to be wonderful.

Her kisses became tongue licks when she got to my stomach, and she started caressing my balls. I closed my eyes and said, "Oh, baby, that's great. This isn't going to take long."

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. "You have a beautiful cock, much longer than Mike's." I didn't think a comparison was necessary, but I appreciated the compliment. I recalled her comment in the car about Mike's short length, so I considered it as merely an observation rather than an insult to him.

Finally, her lips made it below my waist. She put her hand around the bottom of my shaft, and licked the underside from the top of her fingers to the head. She slowly swirled her tongue around the corona, and suddenly put her warm, wet mouth completely over the top of my dick. I couldn't help but gasp, "Oh, Cheryl. Oh, baby!"

As she began bobbing her head up and down, her hand was jacking me off in sync with her oral thrusts. After a glorious few minutes, she changed her grip to only her thumb and forefinger so she could take more of my cock into her mouth. She stopped her bobbing motion and slowly began taking it deeper. Mike wasn't kidding, she was amazing. I felt the tip of my shaft touch the back of her throat. She just held it there and gently rolled my balls in her other hand.

She tried to take my cock deeper into her throat, but she gagged and had to take it out of her mouth. "I'm sorry," she said with genuine remorse.

"Don't worry, my sweet Cheryl. You are amazing."

She put her hands on my hips and again started mouthing my staff, sucking harder than before and going faster. I had never had oral sex as good as this.

I did not want to surprise her with my orgasm, so I advised, "Oh, baby, I am close."