Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She increased the speed of her movement and the intensity of her sucking, and both of my heads exploded.

There is no pleasurable moment as exquisite as the onset of an orgasm. I felt my ejaculation building as if it originated in my toes. I bellowed like I had been shot. "OH, GOD...ARRRGGGGGG...OH, BABY...YES...YES...OHHHHHH, MY GOD!" My cock erupted in Cheryl's warm mouth, spewing hot ropes of cum onto the back of her throat. She kept going, and she swallowed quickly to keep from gagging. I nearly bucked myself off the side of the bed, but she kept my spear in her mouth until it had spurted the last of my manly load. She then kept sucking with a slowing pace and increasing tenderness as I came down from my orgasmic high. Not until I started to get soft did she release her mouth-lock on my rod, and then she licked and kissed away all traces of my seed. I was overcome with affection for her.

I pulled her up to lie beside me, and I enveloped her with my arms. I held her like I loved her, because I did. We cuddled for at least 20 minutes, repeatedly expressing our feelings of pleasure and contentment.

We were then ready for the next round to begin.

I started kissing her neck, and her response was evident as her nipples returned to their diamond-like hardness. I whispered into her ear, "It's my turn to eat now, my precious Cheryl."

"Mmmmmmmmm," was the only sound she made, but it spoke volumes.

I kissed my way down to her breasts, and paid my respects to her magnificently erect, protruding nipples by licking, nibbling, and sucking them sufficiently to induce multiple groans of pleasure. I proceeded to trace a trail down her flat tummy to the top of her bush, and the sight of her neatly trimmed mound and the heady aroma of her feminine scent excited my visual and olfactory senses.

"Just relax, my sweet Cheryl, this is going to be my pleasure."

I positioned myself between her legs, and opened her thighs for my first close-up view of her feminine jewels. Her vulva was exquisite in its appearance. The labia majora were substantial, the labia minora were abloom with excitement and bathed in her clear, slick juices, and her clitoris begged to be touched as it peaked from under its hood. No part of her sexual anatomy was sized oddly or misshapen. Her pussy was a feminine work of art, framed by a full, neatly trimmed bush.

I began kissing her thighs, keeping my hands firmly on her legs to convey a sense of my being in control. As I neared my goal, I placed my hands on either side of her outer lips and spread them. I moved my face on top of her sex, and began licking her inner folds from bottom to top. Cheryl groaned loudly and spoke with urgency, "Oh, David, yes. Eat me. Eat my pussy."

I liked her being so explicit in her request. My excitement during sex always increased when a woman talked dirty to me. I made a mental note to encourage Cheryl with nasty talk of my own.

As I licked her vaginal opening, I heightened her arousal by sucking her little labia into my mouth and massaging them with my tongue and lips. She soon reached the point of moving her hips to fuck my face.

Her pleasure intensified when I focused my oral stimulation on her clit, capturing it with my lips and tongue. With her love button in my mouth, she put her hands on my head and pressed my face hard against her. "Fuck yes...eat me...suck me," came out of her mouth, and our verbal communication was getting more erotic by the moment.

Beneath my mouth, I began pushing my finger into her vagina, slowly and with a sweeping motion. She clearly liked the sense of penetration because with each digital incursion she thrust her hips forward to encourage a deeper entry. When my finger was in to the hilt, I remembered how she responded so well when I stroked the roof of her vagina when I was masturbating her earlier, so I did it again.

I tasted the change in her secretions that indicated her orgasm was approaching. I pushed a second finger into her, and I sucked the tops of her inner lips and clit into my mouth. The combined oral and digital stimulation worked its magic and her legs started to quiver. She now had handfuls of my hair and her hips were raised off the mattress.

Quick, short gasps enabled the low, broken sounds that came in increasingly rapid succession from her open mouth. I was equally caught-up in her passion, with my face and fingers pressed fully into her femininity. The intense, raw pleasure she was feeling continued to build until its force overwhelmed her.

Her orgasm came in a rush. "DAVID! OHHHHHHHHHH, DAVID! OHHHHHHHHHH, MY GOD!"

She squeezed my face with her thighs, and crossed her legs behind my head. A tidal wave of pleasure engulfed her, and her groans and unintelligible speech continued as she savored the bliss of a wonderful physical and emotional release. Her body rocked up and down and from side to side as she moaned loudly, and her vaginal muscles convulsed in my mouth and around my fingers. I licked and sucked her throughout her lengthy orgasm, until she pushed my face away, saying, "Okay...okay... okay," between short breaths. I was very happy to have been the source of her intense pleasure.

She pulled me up next to her and rained kisses on my face and mouth, tasting her own juices. She put her arms around me and tried to meld our bodies into one. We stayed tightly entwined while she settled down, and neither of us was in any rush to let go. She cooed into my ear, "So good, David. It was sooooo good."

We got out of bed to clean-up a bit and brush our teeth before we consummated our new relationship in the traditional way. I choose the word relationship because Cheryl and I had clearly connected on an emotional plane much higher than either of us anticipated would result from our physical encounter.

While I was in the bathroom, I heard Cheryl exclaim, "Alright! Look what I found."

I peeked around the door to see her smiling broadly and holding a chilled bottle of chardonnay wine that she found while looking for a soda in the ice chest. "Let's have a glass of wine to celebrate the occasion." I enthusiastically agreed, and proceeded to open the bottle.

We sat naked in bed and enjoyed our privacy and the afterglow of our highly pleasurable oral exchange. Our conversation had both light and serious moments with a consistent, underlying tone of mutual affection. The elephant in the room was the question of how what we were doing would affect my future relationship with her and Mike. It didn't take long for it to be addressed.

We were quite relaxed as we neared finishing our second glass of wine when she asked, "How is this going to change things between the three of us?"

I pondered the question for a few moments and then replied, "I hope it doesn't change anything. You and Mike are two of the most important people in my life. I love both of you. Of course, I will always view you in a different light after tonight. You are the most beautiful and desirable woman I know, and being intimate with you is a great and wonderful gift. We three now have a very special bond, and I want our collective love and respect to continue growing over time."

With a sudden blush in her cheeks, Cheryl spoke from her heart. "I feel exactly the same way. We are sharing the most private of pleasures, and both the physical and emotional aspects of our sexuality are wonderful. I love you, David, and Mike does too. We all will be very happy together."

I felt a nearly overwhelming relief to have that conversation completed.

With only a little wine remaining in our glasses,

I raised mine and offered, "Let's toast to our new relationship, and many years of happiness to come. Cheers!" We touched our glasses and emptied them.

I was feeling the onset of another erection, and it seemed the right time to continue our fun. I took the glass from her hand, and put both glasses on the bedside table. I leaned over to kiss her, and she put her finger on my lips.

"I want to tell you something, and please don't say a word. I want you to fuck me hard, just like you described when you told Mike and me about how you and Sara had very physical sex. I want that. Don't hold back. For years I have fantasized about being taken physically by a strong, aggressive man. I have never experienced it, and I want it tonight, with you. Do you understand?" With her finger still on my lips, I nodded yes.

Cheryl had given me license to have my way with her. Moreover, she was very explicit in saying that's how she wanted it. The thought raced from my mind to my penis in a millisecond, and my erection fully blossomed. I would not disappoint her.

I moved her hand away from my mouth, kissed her, and said, "Put your hair in a ponytail like you did for our hike today." She knew instinctively that I would be pulling her hair, and she didn't hesitate to comply with my request.

"Okay." In a flash she was out of the bed and finding an elastic band in her suitcase. With the speed and deftness of a cowboy tying a rope around a calf's legs, her hair was gathered into a long, cute, auburn ponytail suitable as a tool for enhancing our fun.

Coming back to bed, I reached for her and pulled her down beside me. I put her face in my hands and kissed her hard, forcing my tongue deeply into her mouth. She responded in-kind, and mashed her lips against mine. It was on.

Continuing my probing of her mouth, I took her breast in my hand and firmly caressed it, squeezing the underside and elevating her nipple. She put her arms around my neck and when I began twisting her erect titty bud she groaned into my mouth. I moved my body on top of her, letting her feel my steely cock on her nether region for the first time. I broke our kiss and began biting, softly, her lower lip while I glided my dick over her clit and through her bush. She began to grind her thighs against mine, trying to direct my rod into her slit.

I released her lip, pressed her shoulders into the bed, and whispered, "You are mine, sweet Cheryl, and I am going to fuck you like no man ever has."

"Yes, baby. I am totally yours. Take me in any way you desire." I would remember that.

I moved down her body and positioned myself between her beautifully toned legs, pushing them apart with her willing assistance. In a flash, my face was against her multiple lips, and my tongue was licking their length and breadth. Her juices were soon flowing into my mouth, and her pelvis began dancing on top of my face.

Her encouragement was erotic music to my ears. "Oh, David, eat me...suck me...taste my pussy."

I reached up to her chest and grasped a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, pinching with increasing force. She loved it.

"Yes. Yes. Pinch my tits. Pull on them." I obliged, but only to the point of my sensing it was becoming painful for her. I was not going to hurt her.

My tongue found its way into the entrance to her vagina, and its path was cleared by her now opened inner folds. My nose was pressed against her sex, and I greedily inhaled her feminine scent. All five of my senses were wildly stimulated; the touch of my skin on hers, the sight of her body, the sound of her verbalizing her growing passion, the scent of her sexuality, and the taste of her secretions.

I moved my hands to either side of her clit, spread the sides of the hood to fully expose it, and sucked it between my pursed lips. Her pleasurable reaction was immediate and pronounced. "Oh, David, yes, baby. OH, DAVID!"

I continued sucking and licking her lady treasure and her excitement was building by the moment. The increasing frequency of her groans and the intensity of her thrusting hips against my mouth told me it was time to fully claim her for my own, albeit for only one night.

I rose up, put my hands underneath her knees and both lifted and separated her lovely legs, completely exposing the object of my lust. I admired the clear definition of her love cave, with her little, pink labia swollen open and covered with her slick, silky juices. I scooted forward so the head of my rigid cock was teasing her lips, dipping in and out as I moved her splayed legs to and fro. I could not resist telling her exactly what I was going to do to her.

With only the corona of my cock breaching her womanly orifice, I said, "I have wanted this for years...to bury my dick into your pussy and fuck you. I am going to do it now."

She shot back in-kind. "I want it more than anything. Fuck me, David. Fuck me hard."

She was awash in wetness, so I pushed her legs forward and began pressing my staff into her steamy hole. Three-quarters of the way into her, she gasped and reflexively grabbed my arms saying, "God, yes. It feels so good. Go in slowly. I have never had it so deep."

I was probing the depth of her vagina like she had never experienced with Mike. I felt my rod press into her cervix, and she suddenly tensed and cried out, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH...FUCK YES...FILL ME UP!" The expression on her face screamed her pleasure, with eyes clenched shut, jaw set, and mouth open.

I started slowly stroking my cock in and out of her very tight pussy, pulling nearly all the way out before repeating the plunge to her limit. I put her legs on my shoulders and extended my arms so my hands were on the bed beside her head. Only inches from her beautiful face, I spoke with both calmness and authority, "That's my girl, give it to me. Give it all to me."

She put her hands around the back of my head and pulled me against her, forcing her breasts into my chest. With halting breaths she managed to say, "All of me belongs to you...everything. Take it."

Without missing a stroke, I invaded her mouth with my tongue and we kissed with a passion that communicated a mutually desired fulfillment of intensely passionate urges. Our thighs rhythmically banged together, and our hearts seemed to beat in unison with a rapid, booming intensity. I continued fucking her, thrilled by the heat and friction of her vaginal walls griping my cock and the blissful feeling of flesh-on-flesh, not compromised by a condom. I had never experienced sex as completely fulfilling as what I was experiencing with Cheryl, and the best was still to come.

I broke our kiss and told her, "Turn over and get on your hands and knees."

She moved quickly, and I positioned myself kneeling behind her with my thighs between her parted legs. I firmly gripped her hips and my staff found its mark. I forcefully pulled her onto my spear, and sunk it into her tender, yielding flesh. Her shriek startled me, "DAVID!" I feared that I had hurt her, but she quickly confirmed the opposite. "OH, YES. GOD, YES. I LOVE IT!"

"You are my fuck toy tonight, and we are just getting started," I hissed back at her.

"Fuck, yes, I'm your slut...use me like a whore." Our verbal exchanges were becoming more intense, and the nasty talk coming from such a sweet, precious girl was a huge turn-on for me.

Between deep thrusts into her welcoming slit, I surprised her with a hard slap on her ass. She immediately responded with delight and encouragement. "OHHHHHH... yes, baby. Spank my ass...that feels good!"

I smacked her again, harder. "Who owns your hot ass?"

"You do. You own all of me." At that moment, I really did.

Her schoolgirl-like ponytail was beckoning to me as it waived through the air as she intermittently lowered and turned her head to watch herself being skewered by my hard cock. I reached for it and took a firm hold close to the elastic band.

I pulled on it, and she moaned loudly. With my dick driving nearly balls deep into her love cave, one hand gripping her hip to increase the force of our repeated joining, and my fist clutching a handful of her beautiful, auburn hair, I reveled in both my dominance and her willful submission.

"Give it to me, baby. GIVE IT TO ME," I barked as I jerked her head in unison with my thrusts into her. I spanked her ass again, and she lost all her inhibitions.

"FUCK ME, DAVID! I'M YOUR WHORE. FUCK ME...HARDER!" There was no holding back. All of Cheryl's long-held desires for a very physical fucking were being revealed by her passion-induced body movements and dirty talk. She was completely happy being the object of an aggressive man's lust and knowing she was giving herself fully to please him. I was that guy, and I had never before been so erotically consumed by my lover's brash sexuality.

I was sensing the stirring in my balls that portends an orgasm, and I didn't want this ride on passion's comet to end.

I released her, and laid her on her back. I straddled her legs and again pushed my cock into her hot, wet pussy, but slowly this time. "Put your legs together." I raised-up slightly so she could comply with my command and I felt her vagina close tightly around my dick, increasing the sensations of heat and friction created by the pressure of her four lips and thighs squeezing my rod. I pressed my legs against the outsides of hers, capturing them tightly beneath me.

I looked deeply into her eyes and grabbed her wrists, bringing them adjacent to her beautiful face, and I pressed them firmly into the bed. "My sweet Cheryl, I am going to fuck you harder now." I started slow, long strokes deeply inside her, tapping her cervix each time but being careful not to hurt her.

I elevated my upper body slightly so I could see her face, and it was a glorious manifestation of carnal pleasure. Our eyes met, and she smiled at me with a sweetness that was contrary to the intensity of our actions. I increased the strength of my grip on her wrists, the weight of my chest and hips on her body, and the pressure of my legs on both sides of hers, enhancing her experience of feeling totally taken by the man whose spear was invading her most private, feminine space.

"Tonight you are entirely mine. You are my woman, and I am fucking you. I love you, my precious Cheryl." There, I said it, juxtaposing lust and love, and it was the perfect expression of my feelings.

A momentary mask of confusion covered her face after she heard my words. In an equally brief instant, she replied, "I love you, too, David. You please me like no one ever has. I will always love having you inside me." Her choosing to say "always" jarred my mind with its profound implications. Perhaps it was spoken only in the heat of the moment and had no intended, far-reaching meaning. Perhaps it was not.

I again tenderly kissed my wanton lady. I continued gliding my manhood into her as our tongues danced together as if they were lovers who were intent on caressing each other. Between Cheryl's tightly joined legs, I felt her vaginal walls pressing repeatedly against my cock, squeezing it in a rhythm that complemented the rocking of our lower bodies. It induced a sexual bliss that I had shared with no other woman.

My release was coming, picking up speed and building force like a freight train on a downhill grade. I completed our kiss and said, "Open your legs and put them around me."

I slowed the motion of our union to give her room to slide her legs outside of mine and to wrap them around my waist. Still holding down her wrists to maintain my dominant posture over her, I resumed fucking her as though I both owned and loved her. She began vigorously moving her hips, now freed from their previous confinement. My pace began to quicken, and I knew I was approaching an amazing orgasm.

I released Cheryl's hands and cupped my fingers over her shoulders, leveraging the strength of my grip to increase the power of my thrusts into her. She encircled my back with her arms, and we both knew I would soon cum deeply inside her.

A crystal-clear thought suddenly entered my lust-muddled mind, and my excitement ratcheted to a new high. I was fucking another man's very willing wife with both his permission and encouragement. I was about to fill her womb with my seed, as if she was my wife, not his. Just days ago the possibility was absolutely alien to me. Now, it was a reality. Moreover, his wife was a wanton tigress in bed, and her sexuality was in a frenzied state of carnal fulfillment. My disbelief of my good fortune was equaled only by my joy.