Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike lost his fascination with Cheryl's mouth and tits, and he clearly wanted to change places with me. Since I was the invited guest, I yielded her now wet, love cave to him. I wasn't terribly disappointed because I now could kiss and gaze into the lovely green eyes of the woman who excited all my senses.

I leaned down to taste her kissing lips and she pulled me across her breasts as her mouth eagerly joined with mine. It was wonderful to again feel her nipples attacking my chest. She sucked my tongue into her mouth as she did the night before, and I closed my hand over her tit and squeezed it. I rolled her nipple with my fingers and she groaned into my mouth. She broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, "Suck it...bite it."

I didn't hesitate. I knew Mike was occupied, and even if he looked up he could not tell what I was doing to Cheryl's nipple inside my mouth. I began to suck and nibble on her nub, increasing the intensity as she encouraged me non-verbally with her hands pressing my face onto her breast. The harder she held my face against her, the greater my abuse of her fully erect tip. I had the feeling that the oral assaults of two men at the same time stoked her fire like never before, and she soon reached the point where it was not enough.

"I need to be fucked...now! One of you...put your cock into me."

I looked at Mike, and he said, "Me first." I waited, impatiently, for my turn.

Mike entered her clumsily, thrusting his staff without giving her vagina a chance to adjust to the intrusion. He flopped on her chest and began slamming against her with little apparent concern for her comfort or pleasure. His technique was medieval, and I felt sympathy for Cheryl.

"Suck his dick, babe, while I'm fucking you," he barked. She looked at me and nodded her head in the affirmative, so I knelt beside her face and leaned over her to put my cock on her lips. She held it with one hand and we soon moved together as one with my manhood rocking between her soft, wet lips into her mouth. It was awesome, but it lasted only a few minutes.

Mike's next order was, "Get on your hands and knees, babe."

Cheryl complied and assumed the doggie position and looked up at me with a lusty smile on her face. "Let's change places. I'll take her mouth," Mike instructed. I moved behind her and only slightly penetrated her inner folds when she suddenly pressed hard against me, capturing nearly all of my length. I wasn't sure if she wanted it that badly or if she was recoiling from Mike's driving his dick into her mouth.

Her slit swallowed my cock, and I gripped her hips to guide her movements against me. The heat, wetness, and pressure of her vagina produced an incomparable feeling of physical pleasure. I was erotically thrilled watching her sucking her husband while I was fucking her. I recalled from the prior night how exciting it was to contemplate fucking another man's wife with the blessing and encouragement of both. Something about how taboo that was made it a supreme turn-on for me.

We spent about 10 minutes in that position, finding a rhythm that provided both pleasure and comfort to all. Several times my penis tapped Cheryl's cervix, and each time she responded with a passionate grunt of approval. I felt prideful about being able to fill her vagina beyond Mike's capability.

There was an absence of nasty talk, primarily because Mike didn't enjoy it. I accepted that such vulgarity is not to the liking of many people, but it sure heightened the eroticism of my sexual experiences when it happened. The prior evening revealed Cheryl's enthusiasm for it, but tonight we were not as uninhibited out of respect for Mike's preferences.

Mike put his hands around his wife's bobbing head and said loudly, "Yes, baby, yes...suck my cock...I'm going to cum!" As Cheryl increased the intensity of her effort, I slowed my thrusts into her and held her hips tightly to steady her.

He grabbed two handfuls of her hair, and his body stiffened. His eyes closed into tiny creases, and he threw his head back, bellowing, "HERE IT COMES! FUCK YES...OH, GOD YES! SUCK IT BABY...SUCK IT!" Mike's cock was in her mouth to the hilt, and her face was flat against his pubic bone. She continued her vigorous sucking as he emptied his load into the back of her throat. She momentarily gagged, but quick swallows relieved the stress of his cum flooding her mouth. Mike began to settle down, and she slowed her motion to ease his descent from an orgasmic peak.

Mike enjoyed a few minutes of Cheryl lovingly mouthing his deflating dick, and then he withdrew it slowly until her extended tongue and lips released it. It was over for Mike, and he got off the bed and collapsed onto a chair to watch Cheryl and me.

To give her a respite from sucking Mike, I pulled out of her pussy and lay down beside her. She nestled into my arms, relieved that she could recline comfortably. We kissed deeply and tenderly, soothing her lovely mouth that had been ravaged by Mike's relentless attack with his cock. I could taste the salty residue of Mike's semen, but I ignored it and focused on giving her comfort and love.

"Come on, David, fuck her," came from our observer.

"Yes, David, fuck me," she said with an eager voice.

I moved my body on top of her, elevating my torso with my outstretched arms. She raised her knees and spread her legs so I could fit comfortably between them. My still rock-hard dick quickly found her honey pot and it easily slid into her, reaching the limit of her depth. I relaxed my arms and lay fully on her, feeling every exquisite bump, curve and cleft of her feminine form. She folded her legs around me, and we lay motionless, savoring the moment of becoming one together.

We started our love dance, slowly and rhythmically. I framed her beautiful face with my hands and looked deeply into her eyes as we enjoyed our union. I was sure I saw love, and my intention was to communicate the same feeling to her.

She closed her arms around my back, and our lovemaking began the inevitable transition to fucking. I kissed her deeply, and began increasing the speed and force of my penetrations of her feminine jewel.

With confidence that Mike could not hear her, she whispered into my face, "I love you, David. Give it to me...harder...and cum inside me." The nearness of her husband and the raw intimacy of her words spiked my excitement.

"I love you too," was all I could say.

"Way to go, David, give it to her!" I would have appreciated Mike remaining a silent spectator, and I didn't need his encouragement.

I put my face down next to Cheryl's and very softly said, "Rub your clit. I want you to cum with me." She deftly slipped her arm between us, and I felt her fingers on her love button and contacting my cock as she masturbated.

I slightly slowed the pace of my movements to keep from cumming too soon. We were moving in a very steady, relaxed way as the tension in her body increased and she began to approach orgasm.

I was watching her face, and marveling at the manifestation of carnal pleasure it reflected. She had closed her eyes and her lips were pursed as she committed her attention to reaching and sharing her orgasm with me.

I felt her thighs begin to tremble, and her hand working harder between us. I knew she was close.

I again whispered, this time with a clear urgency to my message, "Cum for me, my love. Share your passion with me. Give it to me, NOW!"

She growled a long, guttural sound from deeply within her, and her body began to convulse beneath me. She pulled her hand from between us, locked her arms around my head, and melded our cheeks together. Her legs were strangling my waist and her hips were slamming against mine with a fury. "Oh, my God, David...I'm CUMMING...I'M CUMMING," she shrieked in a clear, loud voice. I went over the edge with her.

I thrust as deeply as I could, and my manhood exploded inside her. "ARRRRRRGGGGGG," I roared. OH, CHERYL! BABY...BABY...BABY!" Hot ropes of my seed forcefully splashed into her vagina and bathed the entrance to her womb. The strong contractions of her vaginal and pelvic floor muscles gave me pleasure beyond my ability to describe it.

Her passion induced her loud reply, "YES, BABY, YES! I FEEL IT...GIVE IT ALL TO ME...FILL ME UP!"

Our bodies were in a nearly uncontrollable state as we held each other tightly, and we were swamped by a tidal wave of ecstasy. Our hips were rolling together, and I feared we would fall off the bed. We were blissfully locked together in body and mind.

It seemed like long minutes passed before our movement slowed and we began to relax.

Intimate pleasure had never been so good for me. The synergy created by our love and lust produced passion and fulfillment that were overwhelming. We collapsed into each other and lay motionless and exhausted.

The voyeur in the room exclaimed, "Jeez that was awesome. You guys should make a video." At best, Mike's comment was an awkward effort to be complimentary.

We stayed entwined until my soft cock slipped out from between her inner folds. "Don't leave," she said playfully. We both knew I would be inside her again.

I rolled off of Cheryl onto my back, and I took a deep breath. Lightening had struck the bed twice in two nights.

I saw Mike staring at his wife and me lying naked together. He said nothing, and I wondered what he was thinking. If he had any regrets, it was too late to change anything. He saw Cheryl and me passionately fucking, and I splashed my semen into her most private and feminine place where only he had gone. I wasn't sure if his silence indicated acceptance or regret. I would find out very soon.

Cheryl got up and headed to the bathroom. Without looking at either of us, she said, "I need to shower before going to sleep," and she disappeared behind the door.

Mike and I waited our turns to bathe, and he asked, "What do you think about what has happened the past two nights? Is it going to change how we get along?"

I wanted to assure him that it was great, and it would only bring all of us closer together. "I have never had such a wonderful and fulfilling experience. I love you and Cheryl, and what we did only increases those feelings for you both. I know we have crossed a bridge, but I truly don't think it will diminish our relationship."

He appeared to be processing my words carefully before replying, "I'm happy you feel that way. We chose you to make our fantasy real because we love you, and we are confident that our being together this way will not drive us apart. Nothing is going to change between the three of us, even if it happens again." The last part of his reply grabbed my attention like a choke hold.

Cheryl emerged wrapped in a beach towel the size of a small country, and said, "Who is next?"

I jumped up and said, "I'll go next." I wanted to give them some private time and allow myself the opportunity to contemplate Mike's comment that our sexual adventure might recur.

As I soaped my body in the shower stall, I thought, "Of course I would strongly desire an opportunity to again be intimate with Cheryl; no sane, straight man wouldn't. Considering that Cheryl said last night and during lunch today that our intimacy made her happy, it seemed to be a sure thing." I was getting another erection just thinking about it.

When I came out of the bathroom, Mike took my place, and Cheryl was in her bed clothes lying under the sheet. Even with her damp, unkempt hair she looked to me as a goddess with whom I had shared a magical, intimate experience. I was feeling love for her.

I walked to my bed, and I faced away from her to drop the towel and put on my briefs. "No need to be modest now," she said with sarcasm. I pulled-up my underwear and laughed.

"No, I guess not," and grinned sheepishly at her.

"You have a great body. No woman will ever have any complaints." I felt a sudden boldness to probe her comment during lunch about repeating our fun.

"I will be happy if you never have any complaints." I put it out there, and waited for a reply. She did not disappoint me.

"I doubt that I ever will. Mike and I talked while you were bathing, and we are very happy and satisfied with what we have done together. He told me you, too, are good with it. I want it to happen again. Would you like that?"

"Yes, without a doubt. I have never enjoyed being with someone so much."

We made small talk after that momentous exchange, until Mike finished in the bathroom. It was late, and we were ready to sleep. We said our good-nights, and settled into our beds. I stared at the starlight peeking into the room through the blinds, and felt like I had won the lottery. Twice I had fantastic sex with my best friend's sweet, beautiful wife, and we would very likely be doing it again.

I was awakened during the night by the sounds of Cheryl being sick in the bathroom. I sat-up in bed and heard Mike trying to comfort her. I walked to the bathroom door and asked, "What is wrong? Is Cheryl okay?" Both questions were obvious and stupid, but I didn't know what else to say.

Mike offered, "It must have been something she ate for supper." I recalled that she ordered the jalapeno (a hot, Mexican pepper) shrimp, and that I thought at the time it was risky eating highly-spiced seafood at a restaurant in the desert.

"Damn, I'm sorry," I muttered, offering my condolences. Mike was holding her hair as she knelt in front of the toilet, so there was nothing I could do to help.

My sweet Cheryl's distress lasted over an hour. When she returned to her bed she was completely drained, both literately and figuratively. She finally went to sleep in Mike's arms.

We slept late the next morning so Cheryl could recover somewhat from her gastric distress and sleep deprivation during the night. Mike and I packed the car and checked-out at the Lodge office. We returned to the cottage to find Cheryl pale as a sheet, dressed, and ready to leave.

The drive back to San Antonio was both quiet and uneventful. There was no titillating talk about our intimacy during the past days or what the future of our new, sexual relationship might bring. I mentally re-lived my experiences with Cheryl many times over, and I wanted very much to continue being intimate with her.

*****

This concludes the trilogy I have written to describe three of the most sexually exciting and gratifying days of my life. I invite you to read the epilogue to this story, "Wife-Sharing on Vacation; Later," which describes the continued progression and enhancement of our intimacy after the trip.

12