Wife Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always got an erection when she massaged me and I would ask her to describe her days to me. This made me wonder if other guys got a hard-on, or if it was just me. I asked her about it and she said it was a normal reaction of most guys that she has practiced on. She said it in a rather clinical matter, so I did not think much of it. Donna was a little hesitant at first to discuss it, saying it was her customer's privacy. But the fantasy of my wife giving happy endings was a fantasy that I loved and fantasized about frequently. Just the thought of my wife touching another man's cock was good enough for me. After she graduated from her masseuse training with Bob, she formed her own outcall and she was off getting clients. One day she came home and said that one of her clients asked her to massage his balls. She felt a little insecure and asked me what I thought about that. I reminded her of all the hard-ons she gave me, and said it was probably only natural for someone wanting more.

Since we had been involved with the swinging lifestyle before, it did not bother me that she would touch other men. I really enjoyed it physically and emotionally when she would fuck other guys. I told her it was her choice and reassured her that it was alright to help men along and feel good about themselves. Also, I pointed out that it was especially good for the troops, some of them separated from their wives or girlfriends. She had been building a steady clientele of men because she was a very good massage therapist. She explained to me that most of them get hard-ons after she massaged them to begin with and had asked her to continue. I started getting a hard-on just thinking about what she was saying, and showed her my obvious condition. She always knew how to turn me on! The next night she came home and told me about the first guy she had been massaging (John) and that she really enjoyed touching him. She them told me that when he rolled over, his towel fell to the floor and she asked him if he needed the towel. He said no and she continued her massage.

As she approached his calves and his thighs, his cock started to twitch and grow. She continued her massage and the higher she went the more his cock twitched. He began to move downwards with every upstroke she did on his thighs as if he really wanted her to touch his cock. She told me that this was the moment of truth, and that she lightly brushed his balls with her hand and he gave out a very pleasurable moan. She realized that now she has crossed the boundary that they normally teach you in massage school. She was now becoming a masseuse. (My ultimate dream. I was getting really hard at this whole encounter she was describing.) I asked her to continue to tell me what happened. My wife then lubricated her hands with some of her peppermint massage oil and slowly began to massage his balls and shaft in long even strokes. He was moaning with pleasure. She saw pre-cum buildup all along the tip of his cock. She then leaned in a little closer to his cock and flicked her tongue gently along the underside of his shaft. At this point, he let out a loud and deep moan of pleasure.

I started touching myself while she continued to tell me the story. She continued to stroke him and suck his cock in earnest. After about ten minutes of this intense sexual therapy, he said he was going to cum. With that and the fact that my wife loves to swallow, she used her tongue to bring him off inside her mouth. She said she could feel his balls tighten and the pulse of cum was shooting directly on her tongue and into her mouth. He really thanked her for best massage he ever had and immediately made another appointment for the next week. With that, I came all over my wife. We had incredible sex that night. It was just a matter of time that Donna started to give "extras" to all of her clients. Every time she did, she would tell me about it, knowing the sexual affect it had on me. I enjoyed her experiences so much; it felt like I was there! About three weeks later, my wife came home in a satisfied daze. The one she usually has after having sex. Her skin was flushed and hot to the touch.

I asked her if everything was okay? She looked at me with a big smile and began to relay her story. A client of hers asked her for a little more than just the "special massage" or blowjob. She was a little hesitant, and asked, "What do you mean?" He began to tell her that he hadn't had sex in close to two months. She said let me think about it and continued her massage. After he flipped on his back she could see his cock that she jerked off a couple of times. She continued to massage his chest and asked what he really wanted. He said he wanted someone safe to enjoy himself with as my wife slowly started to massage his balls. My wife then told me that he started to touch her leg with his hand, slowly making his way up toward her pussy. She could have stopped him at that point, but she felt she needed to do this. She does get a turn-on by giving handjobs, but this time, she felt her pussy really tingling badly. I had a major hard! (She hadn't confessed about the details of her first day's audition for Bob and Tom).

Upon just listening to her tell me this, I started getting off. She then told me he started feeling her pussy right through her clothes. She stopped just for a moment to remove her short skirt and thong and let him have access to her now very tingling pussy. She continued to jerk him off on the massage table and was nearing climax herself because of him playing with her clit. She told me her orgasm hadn't felt that way in a long time. I continued to stroke my cock as she spoke. She came standing up while sucking his cock. Just then, he got off the table and helped my wife to the floor. She eagerly spread her legs and he slowly licked her and made his way up to her face. She told me she felt the tip of his cock parting her labia and he slid in easily because of how wet she was. I asked my wife to have sex with me and tell me the rest of the story as she rode on my erection. She took her panties off and I saw first hand how wet she was from his cum. I slid my cock in easily and began to have sex with my wife.

I loved feeling her wetness and his semen as well. She told me he came in her three times before the end of his two-hour session. She also said she felt him twitch his cock in her as he came. My wife told me she had multiple orgasms throughout the whole time. With that, I added my cum to theirs. A truly mind blowing fucking! She was now a true "Sex Masseuse" and my beautiful wife. She has had many other "experiences" since then, and I have enjoyed each and every one of them.

In early fall, Donna told me our neighbor visiting her massage parlor and seeing her there. She was with a client, so Sharon had waited on him. However, after his session, he caught in the reception area and told her he wanted to have a night of sex with her. I didn't mind it and was quite excited about it, but told her to invite him to our apartment. Donna dressed in the gauze top with her nipples showing through whereas I brought some porn films from an adult store and prepared some dinner for the night. I was so hard my 9 inch cock almost broke through my jeans. When I arrived, Donna and Bruce were already there. As I entered the room, I saw Donna setting up the DVD player, so I went to the kitchen to make dinner. Bruce brought some drinks and joined us after we finished in the living room. Donna started her favorite movie and we watched and had dinner at the same time. All the time we teased each other while having a very gorgeous time. Donna was being very shy and coy, even though this was not the first time that we were together with another man. We finally got Donna to take off her shirt and could stare at her natural large breasts. Her nipples were standing out erect through the top.

Both Bruce and I started kissing her neck and licking her nipples as they stood straight out. Donna was still trying to be shy, but I swear she was getting very aroused. She began to rub Bruce's cock through his jeans while I was playing with her nipples. She told Bruce to take off his pants so she could feel his cock naked, and he complied. When his cock was exposed, she told him to play with it in front of her face. She wanted me also to take my 9" cock out and play with it. After I complied, she started playing with Bruce's cock which was smaller than mine. When I exposed my rod, it was so hard because of the scene about to happen, that it would tear everything in front. Donna leaned over, took Bruce's cock in her mouth and licked for a while. She turned to me and with her tongue licked the tip of my cock. Donna said that we should move to the bedroom for a more comfortable place to play. Then she rose up, grabbed our cocks by a playful squeeze and led us after her. We got up and followed her.

After we entered, I stood behind her, unzipped her skirt and removed it over her hips. She was not wearing any underwear. Actually, Donna always keeps her pussy shaved and the view of her exposed moist lips was so fucking hot to me. We sat her on the bed and Bruce started kissing her. Her nipples were hard enough to attract any cock! I spread her legs apart and moved my tongue up her thighs, then I circled her pussy with my tongue. I then took her small clit in my teeth and started eating it. While I was doing that, I looked up and saw that Bruce had been squeezing her breasts. Now he was licking her nipples while she played with his cock. I moved my tongue to her shaved and puffy pussy lips, and first sucked one side of her lips and then the other. Donna was moaning like never before. Then I ran my tongue around her dripping inner lips between the outer ones. She had a muffled moan while she was working on Bruce's cock in her mouth. I finally started licking around her clit and she was thrusting her crotch against my face.

I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it while running my tongue over the tip of her clit. I had never heard Donna scream so loud! She even released Bruce's cock from her mouth. I looked at Bruce and said to him, "Put your cock inside her!"

He replaced me and slid his cock inside her without a condom. I saw his cock split her dripping wet labia apart and moved to kiss her with my mouth dripping with her pussy cum. Donna kissed me deep and sucked her cum from my mouth. I was so hot watching another cock sliding in and out of her pussy that I had to jerk off while kissing her. Donna came and came and came, over and over again. I wanted to enter her and told her it was my turn to put my cock in her dripping pussy. Bruce slid his dripping cock out of her soaked pussy. Donna rolled over with her sluttish smile on her face and mounted my hard cock. I had never felt her like that, her wet and warm fluids were flowing out of her pussy and drenching my cock. There was no friction between my hard rod and her pussy walls. I saw Bruce get behind her as though he was going to fuck her ass. But then I felt his cock rubbing against my balls. He pushed his cock hard and it also slid into her pussy. Donna screamed louder than I had ever heard!

I didn't move when his cock slid into her dripping pussy with mine. I had never felt such a feeling, the feeling of another cock rubbing against mine. She was just moaning and cumming. The feeling of his cock rubbing against mine and the tip of his meat sliding over mine in that wet vice was making me so fucking horny and wild! Donna wanted us to play with her tits and pull her nipples. Bruce did just that from behind! Donna just went to another world! I was drenched in her juices and she almost nearly passed out. Donna was out of breath and we had to slide out of her. Neither Bruce nor I had shot our loads yet and both were still really hard. After Donna regained her breath, she looked at us and asked us to jerk off all over her face till we came. She lay on her back, and we sat on the bed on either side of her. Bruce and I both started jerking off while Donna sucked her own breasts and licked her nipples. She also played with her wet pussy and clit. After a few minuets Bruce said he was cumming and Donna put her face towards his cock and I watched him shoot his hot cum all over her sluttish face. As for me, I was too exhausted to cum and we all fell into a sleep in the bed.

I awoke the next morning at 5:30 a.m. as usual with a huge hard-on. Both Donna and Bruce were sound asleep, so I went into the living room to watch some hardcore porn and play with my cock. I went to the kitchen and had some snacks left from last night. When I finished my meal, I heard some strange noise from the bedroom. I went to the bedroom and saw Bruce between Donna's legs and his cock was buried in her hot pussy. I sat on the bed and watched him going in and out of her wet and swollen vulva. The sight of this made me stroke my own cock faster. Bruce's face was getting red and I could see his balls tighten when he fucked. He said that he was about to cum and asked her to be ready. She nodded her head without a word. I told Bruce to shoot his cum all over her face. I watched Donna when Bruce moaned and started splashing his cum all over her face. She would open her mouth wide trying to catch every single drop flying out. While he was cumming, I saw this white mess leaving clammy traces on her cheeks. Bruce's cock just kept spurting its mass, all purple and swollen from fucking my wife.

Bruce got off Donna and I saw her face all covered with hot gooey mass. His white cum was dripping from her lips and it was running out down her chin. At this moment I knew I was ready to enter her. I brought my pussy hungry cock to her pussy and slid in. The feeling was incredible, and knowing that I was sliding in my wife' pussy which had just got fucked by another man, was driving me crazy. I watched my cock slide in and out of her lips! I couldn't tear my eyes from her face all covered with Bruce's cum! As long as I hadn't cum yet from the last night, I was ready to shoot my load too. I told Donna I was ready and she told me to shoot that big load all over her face! The feeling was incredible; I felt my balls build up a very hard load! In the end I pulled out and directed my cock right towards her face! My gooey heavy cum shot out of my cock and landed on her cheeks. It seemed that it would not stop. Finally I was empty and got off her. Donna got up to go to the bathroom! She was all covered with our semen. I was so turned on watching her go to the bathroom to clean up.

Scott

12