Wife Shows Off on the Sidewalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers

I felt the flow of her orgasmic juices add additional lubrication to her already soaking wet cunt. The new warm flood of wetness, seeped out around my cock and soaked my ball sack and crotch. Brandie moaned through her climax and as she came down off that orgasm, she leaned forward on the bed, putting both hands on the bed on either side of me and she started rocking forward and backward, pulling herself up and down on my cock, fucking herself. I just laid there and enjoyed the ride!

As she got passed her orgasm and got into a rhythm, fucking me, I reached up and rubbed her arms, shoulders, back, down to her ass, and around to her front, where I rubbed her tits through the thin, smooth material of her teddy. Her nipples stood up so hard and erect in the thin material, that I was able to pinch her nipples in my fingers almost as if they were uncovered. Then I started talking to her.

"Damn Baby! That little show you put on out there on that sidewalk, REALLY turned you on, didn't it?"

My wife had her eyes closed and was engrossed in enjoying the sensations she was getting, riding my cock. Without opening her eyes, (I think she may have been replaying the scene on the sidewalk over in her head while we were fucking!), she said, "Fuck yeah! I got soooooo fucking hot, showing off out there. Oh...my...God! When that first guy stopped me and asked me if I was 'for sale', he was buying, that made me so hot I just wanted to pull my teddy strap aside and let him feel my pussy, if not fuck me right there!"

Up to this point, I hadn't known what the men had said to her out on the sidewalk. As Brandie told me what that guy said to her, I felt her cunt spasm on my cock as the thought of it obviously turned her on, she couldn't hide it. It turned me on too! I had always wanted to share my wife with other men for sex. She knew that. We had talked about it many times and the best, or closest I had ever gotten, was the "showing my slut off game", that we played when we went out with her dressed so sexy and she sometimes even flashed other men. That always made her horny! She had always entertained my wild fantasy of sharing her with other men. We always had especially wild sex when I talked to her about it, and about other men who hit on her when we went out. But she had always resisted the idea of actually including another man in real life, in our sex play, and actually having a threesome. I asked her about what the guy had said, and I brought the subject of fucking another man up again.

"He actually asked if you were a hooker? Damn baby, maybe you should have brought him in and fucked him, he might have been serious about wanting to pay for it. So, you actually wanted to be a slut and fuck the guy, money or not, huh?"

My wife opened her eyes and looking down at me with almost a sad look in her eyes, while the rest of her face was showing the color and passion of sexual enjoyment, she said, "I don't think I could ever fuck someone for money, but I think I could really fuck another man, even though I'm married to you. I love you, but I also get so fucking horny sometimes, like right now! Sometimes when I'm this horny, I want to do like when I was single, just fuck whoever's available, and it doesn't have to be someone I'm in love with. That doesn't make you mad, or jealous, does it?"

She was continually fucking herself on my cock, it was feeling sooooo gooood, and I was trying hard not to cum too soon, this conversation wasn't making it any easier.

I said to her, "No. It doesn't make me mad, or jealous. You know that I've always known you are a sexy slut. You enjoy showing off to men. You enjoy the attention of men. They enjoy seeing you, and I have no doubt in my mind that almost any man would enjoy fucking you! You know I love showing you off when we go out. I would love to really share you and have a threesome with another guy some day."

The talk, the thoughts in my wife's head, (she was no doubt listening to me and replaying the scene on the sidewalk in her head), it was all having the desired effect. My wife slammed herself back down hard on my cock, burying it as deep up inside herself as she could get it, and she sat there, grinding her cunt on me, as she nearly screamed through a new, larger orgasm!

When she was done and relaxed, I told her to lay down. She pulled her right leg up, leaned to her left, pulling herself up off my cock, she rolled over onto her back on the bed. I stood up on the floor and as I did, I looked at the window where the curtains were still slightly parted like they were when I was peeking at her walking outside. There were at least two men, jostling each other for good viewing at the slit in the curtains, no doubt the two guys my wife had passed on the sidewalk. I crawled back on the bed between my wife's legs and easily slipped my hard cock back into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned with enjoyment as I slid it in to the hilt and then laid there, pressing my pelvis hard against hers. As I mashed her clit between us, she gave a little, "Ewww and ahhhh.", and said, "Oh, that feels so good."

Then I started the slow in and out motion of fucking her with the full length of my cock. Pulling it slowly out until only the head of it was just between her pussy lips, but actually out of her fuck hole, then slowly feeding it back into her until it hit bottom. This was driving her crazy! As I was doing it, I told her, "There's two guys at the window watching us. Probably the two guys you saw outside. You want me to go invite the guy, who wanted to 'buy you', in?"

She opened her eyes wide in shock that I would actually do that, and she said, "No. No, I don't think I'm ready for that...yet."

But the twitches her cunt made on my cock belied her true feelings and I could tell the idea made her sexually excited. Hearing her say the word, "yet", indicated to me, that she was just about to go over the edge and agree to do an actual threesome. That made me nearly blow my load right then! But, I slowed my fucking motions and tried to control my urge to cum, I wanted this fuck to last a while longer.

I asked her, "Was the guy, who offered to 'buy you' good looking enough to fuck?"

In a raspy voice and between moans of sexual pleasure, with her eyes closed and a look of sexual ecstasy on her face, my wife said, "Oh yeah. If I was a single woman on the prowl, I would definitely fuck him."

Hearing my wife express an interest in fucking another man was nearly more than I could stand. I drove in hard, and laid there, motionless, for a few moments, trying to control my urges to cum.

I think my sudden ceasing of fucking motions, made my wife suddenly realized how her words might have just sounded to me. Brandie put both her hands on my face, and lovingly looked into my eyes, her eyes were moist with tears and she said, "You don't think less of me, because I might think some other man is attractive enough to fuck do you? I love you, and only you!"

I lowered my mouth onto hers and we shared a passionate tongue swapping kiss. When we came up for air I told her, "No. Look, you're only a normal human being. An attractive woman, who enjoys the attention of men, and you like attractive men. That's normal. Sex is not the same thing as love. Whenever you and I are having sex, no matter how wild and kinky, or tender and passionate it is, we're 'making love'. You having sex with other men, just for fun, is just that, fun. You've done that hundreds of times in your lifetime."

My urgent feeling to bust my nut had gone away, so I started stroking my cock in and out my wife again. This time, I started fucking her harder, and faster, making my balls slap noisily on her ass each time I drove hard into her, and making her grunt and groan with pleasure each time I hit bottom.

I said, "Think about the audience you have at the window. Those guys are watching us right now, wishing they were fucking you instead of me!"

At the mention of our "peepers", and with me drilling her good, my wife began a huge orgasm! I felt her belly muscles tighten under my abdomen. Her cunt began to squeeze my cock, and the expected flood of hot, fresh orgasmic juices seeping out of my wife's cunt, lubricating her even more than she already was, and raising the temperature around my cock a few more degrees. She pressed her pelvis upward, grabbing my ass in both her hands, urging me to press hard into her so that together, we could mash her clit and heighten her arousal as she began her climax.

Brandie let out a loud scream of pleasure. She didn't care if people through the walls could hear her, I was almost certain she WANTED the guys outside the window to hear her, and she moaned, gasped, and screamed her way through a huge orgasm! I could feel her juices seeping out around my cock, coating my balls and crotch, her crotch and inner thighs, I knew the bed must be getting a huge wet spot on it under her ass. I kept pressing hard against her, as she went through the throes of her orgasm.

When it was over, and she relaxed, lowering us both back down on the bed, she opened her eyes and said, "Oh...my...God! That was fantastic!"

I laughed and said, "OK, slut, my turn!"

Then I grabbed both my wife's legs and pushed them up in the air. Putting my hands on the bed and holding her legs up with my arms behind her knees, I knew the guys at the window had to have a pretty good view of my cock buried in my wife's cunt. It was only a few feet from the bed to the window. I loved the feel of Brandie's stocking clad legs slipping up and down on my arms as I fucked her. I imagined what it must look like to be standing where those guys were, seeing my wife's stocking covered legs, still wearing her sexy silk, black high heels, spread wide and up in the air, while she was getting thoroughly fucked! Thinking about being where they were, watching my wife getting fucked, was more than I could stand. I couldn't take any more!

I drove hard into my wife, and held it there, giving a loud grunt several times, as I dumped my heavy load of cum which had been building inside me ever since she first stepped out on to that sidewalk 30 minutes ago!

As I emptied my balls into her, I loudly said, "You're making me cum, you fucking slut, and you know it. You enjoy milking my cock, don't you?"

I wanted the guys outside the window to hear me calling my wife a slut. That wasn't anything abnormal. I often referred to her as a slut when we were having sex, or sometimes as we built up to it before hand. My wife took it as a matter of pride that she was a sexy woman, who could make a man desire her, and make a man want to fuck her, then make the man enjoy it better than any other woman had ever done for him. When she wanted to, and when she was horny, she enjoyed feeling like a slut! She was "my slut", and she enjoyed being that!

As my spunk shot forth, out of the head of my cock, which was buried deep inside my wife, I felt some of it seep back around my cock and force it's way out of her cunt, onto my balls, and I knew some of it was running down the crack of her ass and dripping into that wet spot on the bed. As my climax waned, I relaxed, let my wife's legs down onto the bed, and I laid gently on top of her, trying to regain normal breathing. We shared a couple of deep passionate kisses as my cock softened inside her.

I asked her to look over my shoulder and tell me if the men were still at the window, she said they were. I pulled my half hard cock out of my wife's cunt and stood up beside the bed. As I did, I looked down and as I had suspected, there was a huge wet spot on the bed. A few drops of our combined juices dripped off the head of my dick onto the bed as I stood up. I turned sideways to the window and stepped a bit back, towards the head of the bed, so the "peepers" could get a perfect, unobstructed view of my wife's well fucked, overflowing with cum pussy, still partially open and oozing with my load and her juices. I intended to just let them get a good look and then step over and close the curtains, but my wife did something totally unexpected that caught me by surprise.

She sat up on the edge of the bed, and as she did, I saw globs of cum, squirt out of her pussy and onto the bed. Then she stood up, took the couple of steps over to the window, so that she was right at the opening of the curtains and face to face with the two men on the other side. She grabbed the curtains and pulled them open a bit farther. Sure enough, the two men, were the same two guys she had walked past on the sidewalk. The one guy, was unabashedly stroking his cock that was sticking out of the fly of his shorts. The other man was standing there, next to him, and didn't seem to be phased by the fact that the guy next to him was masturbating on the sidewalk, outside a motel room window, where the two of them could be seen from almost anywhere in this motel.

My wife, propped her right foot up in the chair at the table, and then using both hands, she reached down and pulled her pussy lips open to show these guys the wet, well used pinkness of the inside of her pussy! As she did, a drop of our combined juices dropped out of her cunt and onto the floor next to her foot. She wiped one hand through her pussy, coating her fingers with the juices that she and I had made in her, and held it up to the window to show the "peepers" how wet, and used, she really was. Then she rubbed her pussy a few more times, tweaked her own clit that was still sensitive from the fucking we had just been doing and I saw her shudder as she did that to herself. The guy that was stroking himself, started really jerking fast on his cock and he shot his wad onto the window in front of my wife! That surprised her, and she instinctively gave a little scream and jumped back as if it was going to hit her, forgetting the glass was between them.

With that, my wife jerked the curtains completely closed and turned around to look at me. With a look of disbelief on her face, like she couldn't believe what she had just done, she said, "I can't believe I did that, you're not ashamed of me, are you?"

It had only been a few minutes, maybe not two or three full minutes, since I had just cum up her cunt, but my cock was already hard again and standing erect in front of me.

I said to her, "Hell no! That was awwwwwesoooooome!" drawing out the word 'awesome' for effect. "That was so fucking hot! I can't believe you did that! That was the coolest thing I've ever seen you do!"

I had seen her flash many men in nightclubs and bars before, and one night she even purposefully lifted her skirt under the table and fiddled with the garter strap on her stocking top, in order to give the man at the next table a perfect view of her cleanly shaved and uncovered pussy. So, that was an incident of her purposefully showing her pussy to a man, not just kind of accidentally flashing it. But on that night, even though she was purposefully showing herself to that other guy, she didn't blatantly rub her pussy like she just did for these guys! I was super sexually charged by this display! I grabbed Brandie and pulled her to me, mashing my hard, and still wet cock between our bellies as I wrapped her in my arms and gave her a long series of hot, passionate, loving kisses. I stood there making out with her for a couple of minutes and loving on her, to make sure she knew, and felt, just how much I really loved her.

Now that the fire in my wife's pussy, created by her blatant display of exhibitionism out on the sidewalk, had been put out; I sat down on the bed, she sat down in a chair at the table, and I asked her to tell me what all happened on her walk outside. Here's her side of the story;

When I first stepped out the door, I felt like I was naked and the whole world could see me! But I looked both ways, up and down the sidewalk, and didn't see anybody, so I decided to go ahead and walk to the soda machine.

When that first guy almost ran in to me, he said, "Excuse me.", and stepped back, I just kept walking, but I was a little concerned that he might follow me and grab me from behind. But I figured you could see from behind me and you wouldn't let him get physical with me, so I calmed down and kept walking. I saw that second guy through the open window of his room, as I passed by, and I heard him come out behind me, but again, I just kept walking, not too concerned about what he might do behind me.

When I stopped at the soda machine, I was breathing so hard, I thought I might hyperventilate and pass out! I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and the adrenaline was rushing through my body, as well as my sexual hormones. I realized that my pussy was wet, and I was feeling those sexual urges of excitement in my crotch, like I do when I get horny. I couldn't believe that this simple act of walking half naked on this semi-public sidewalk and having two men see me, was turning me on so much.

I looked back down the sidewalk and could see both the guys standing there watching me, and I knew I was going to have to walk back past them. The thought of them watching me, and that I would have to walk back past them, was REALLY turning me on! I turned a little bit back the other way, towards the motel office, so they couldn't see what I was about to do, and I pretended that I was reading the soda choices on the machine. But with my right hand, I grabbed the front of my teddy and pulled it up, so that the thin strap in my crotch pulled into the crack of my ass on the back, and in between my pussy lips on the front. I even gave it a couple of tugs up and down as it rubbed on my clit and sent thrills through my body! Then I put the money in the machine and selected my soda. When it dropped down, I stepped back a little bit and bent way over, farther than I needed to, to get the soda out of the slot. I was trying to give the guys a good look at my ass that was now probably mostly uncovered, and as I did, I tugged on the front of the teddy again to draw it up tighter into my ass cheeks and between my pussy lips. Then I stood up and started walking back.

As I started walking, the strap of the teddy was rubbing on my clit with every step I took, and that just heightened the sexual excitement I was getting from this half naked stroll up the sidewalk. As I drew nearer the guy leaning on his car, I wondered how good he could see my pussy, I secretly hoped he could see it really well, I almost wanted to just grab the strap of the teddy and pull it aside and let him get a perfect look of my shaved pussy! Then the guy said to me, "Hey Baby Doll, that's a real sexy outfit you're wearing there."

I said, "Thank you." I intended to just keep walking, but he spoke again, so I stopped for a moment in front of him. As I stood there, I could feel him looking me up and down and it made me sooooo fucking HOT!

Then he asked, "Are you for sale Darling? If you are, I'm buying and I don't care what the price is!"

Hearing this guy ask me if I was, "for sale", sent a thrill through me! I felt my cunt muscles twitch, my pussy got wetter and warmer, and I felt a "rush" all over my body, I think I almost had a tiny orgasm standing there, nearly naked in front of this total stranger, who was asking to pay to fuck me! I couldn't believe that anyone would think that I was hot enough to pay to have sex with.

I just smiled, gave a little giggle, and told him, "No. Sorry. I'm not a hooker. My husband and I are just here for the weekend and I needed a soda.", then I held the can up for him to see as I turned and walked on by.

He said, "Damn! Just my luck."

I continued on down the sidewalk and only had to go a few more steps until I was almost where the other guy was standing. I was trying to avoid direct eye contact with him, so I wasn't looking right at him, I almost didn't notice, that this guy had his fat cock out of his shorts, in his hand, and was openly rubbing it right there on the sidewalk! As I got almost to him, he said, "Damn, Baby! I would love to get some of your sexy ass! You want some of this?" It wasn't until he said that, that I noticed that he had his cock in his hand. I just thanked him and kept walking.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers