Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife goes with winning bidder at auction, her new owner.
17.5k words
4.63
55.2k
40

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Mike Adams – 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software Company

Kristie Adams – 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned

George – Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Shane – Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Heidi – George's wife

Erica – Personal secretary of Mike Adams

Paul – Hotel Manager

Simon Cole – Auction Winning bidder

Eric Cole – Brother of Simon

Elizabeth or Liz – Sister of Simon

Mary – Household maid for Cole residence

Samuel Cook – Retired Husband of Gloria

Gloria Cook – Wife of Sam Cook

Harry Smelling – Best friend of Simon Cole

Lisa Smelling – Wife of Harry

Ben – Employee of Simon Cole

*****

SUMMARY: Each year Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife's for her birthday. This year he has decided to make her fantasy being sold as a sex slave at auction become reality for a weekend. With the help of a couple friends, ten individuals who are strangers to Mike and Kristie are invited to participate as bidders at the auction. As the story unfolds Kristie is sold on the auction block to a total stranger to be used as his sex slave for the entire weekend. As fantasy becomes reality, both husband and wife have concerns how the fantasy will end. Will their perfect marriage be damaged as a result of this weekend?

The auction took place in part 3. In part 3 Mike watched as his good friend, acting as the auctioneer sold Mike's wife, Kristie, to the highest bidder. Mike discussed his concerns with his friend George as both men watched Kristie being escorted through the hotel lobby by the man who purchased her for the weekend. The story continues in Chapter 22 as Kristie tells the events of the evening from her point of view.

ATTENTION:

This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, or are not willing to read the parts of the story in sequence, you are very likely not going to enjoy this story. This story flows from one part directly into the next with very little, if any recap of what has happened previously. This fantasy story is told from the perspective of various fictional characters. The character perspective changes, and when they do occur they almost always take place at the chapter breaks.

All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy. If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in part 8.

REMEMBER: This is fantasy. It is NOT real and yes, I realize many of the scenes are unrealistic...remember it is a fantasy.

Hopefully you have read parts 1 - 2 and will enjoy the story as it continues...

The story takes up from where it left off in Part 3

*****

Chapter 22 – The Auction from Kristie's Viewpoint

I had just completed the hour Mike called the "Inspection Hour" and needless to say, I was very aroused and my pussy was soaked. I had successfully put my mind and attitude into the role of that as a Sex Slave. I felt in order to fully enjoy this experience, I needed to assume this role in mind, body and soul. The hour being blindfolded, fastened to the pole with my hands secured over my head, wearing only a leather collar and my shoes was mind blowing as I felt the hands and lips of people I didn't know touch my body in every intimate spot. Reading this it is probably difficult for most people to believe, but I am actually very shy. Having strangers, whom I could not even see, come up to me and intimately touch my body had my pussy soaking wet and my heart racing. My anxiety level of all the combined sensations was at a level of sexual awareness I had never experienced previously.

While I was there some of the people talked to me or asked me questions and others said nothing. I was prohibited from talking unless given permission, but even then it was next to impossible with the ring gag in my mouth. Toward the end of the Inspection Hour the manager of the hotel approached me. I had met him earlier and even sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He was a very nice man. As I stood there secured to the pole felt his body press against me as he leaned onto me to whisper in my ear. He said, "Kristie, I hope you don't mind, but Mike said we could touch you. I know I probably will not ever see you again and I am not a wealthy man, so I can't buy you, but I must feel your pussy. I promise to not cum in you, but I want your pussy juice coating my cock."

The next thing I knew I felt his cock pushing against the lips of my pussy. My lips gave way allowing his cock to enter me. I was so wet he had no trouble accomplishing his desired goal. True to his word he thrust into me five times then pulled out. Again I felt him lean against me and whisper in my ear, "That was amazing. I have never needed more willpower than I did just now to stop fucking you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever had my cock in. Thank you Kristie, I will never forget you." He was gone without another word. I really felt good he had done that. I was happy as I realized he probably would remember this moment the rest of his life and that is a nice memory for me.

Mike announced the end of the hour and removed my blindfold, unfastened my wrists from the pole and prepared me for the auction. My mind was in my role and I was determined to see this fantasy through to the conclusion. Finally I was able to see the group of strangers who had been talking to me and fondling me. In general they looked like professional business people. Two women made up the group otherwise consisting of men. None of these people looked out of place or like dirty old perverts. All were reasonably good looking, some more than others, but none were what I would consider unattractive.

Mike led me, by my leash, naked up onto the platform next to a speaker's podium. That is when I learned who the "Auctioneer" was to be. I had reconciled myself to being nude in front of the room of fully clothed people, all of whom were strangers I had never met and probably would never meet again. Mike's announcement the auctioneer was to be a good friend of ours, George from our swingers club, caused me to feel a bit of panic. Although George knew me very intimately, being in this setting with George was quite a shock! I was so embarrassed at the thought of him being here. Nothing makes you feel more naked than being the only nude person in a room of people, not only fully clothed, but wearing dress clothes. Not quite formal wear, but definitely not casual wear either.

As the auction began it was embarrassing, but all I had to do at first was just stand there as everyone was looking at me. I knew all eyes were on my body, but I was able to escape in my mind to the slave persona I had created for myself. As I heard the bidding, the amounts of money being bid shocked me. I could not get over the fact some of these people were willing to pay a few thousand dollars to be with me for a weekend. That is not really what was going on, but in the fog of my mind that is what I was thinking. What was actually going on was these people were willing to pay thousands of dollars for the fantasy of owning me as a piece of property to use for their pleasure for the entire weekend. To distract myself I was thinking about what I could do with the money, although I realized Mike had not told me his plans for the money. I wonder why I had not asked. Maybe it was because I didn't realize how much money was going to exchange hands. I wondered if Mike had any idea. If so, he certainly didn't tell me.

As the auction continued, it was obvious George was trying to get this small but elite crowd sexually aroused in order to get them to increase their bidding. After all, they were bidding on purchasing a sex slave. The ultimate humiliation was when George began revealing to these strangers the intimate details about how he had enjoyed sex with me. When I thought it couldn't get much worse, George told me to turn my back to the group and bend over. I realized in this position they would be able to see my most intimate areas. They would see two of my three holes they could use for cock penetration. George was talking about my tight ass and how he knew what a man's cock felt like in my ass. His open discussion of our intimate time together was almost more humiliation than I could take. Then I remembered Mike say the auctioneer would get 10% of the sale price. I realized George was trying to get himself and us more money, so I complied like the good little slave my fantasy required of me. After all this was my fantasy.

When George had me hold my tits in my hands and ask the guests to pinch my nipples, the wetness from my pussy was like someone had turned on a faucet. Even though some of them pinched a little too hard, I did enjoy the attention and even the pain, somewhat. When I reached the last man, Paul, whom I had given a blow job to earlier, and who had just fucked me while I was locked to the pole, my heart sank. His touch was so gentle and loving. He was really smitten by me and our brief intimate moments earlier. I was disappointed he would not be the winning bidder, since I was pretty sure he did not have that kind of disposable cash he could spend on buying me. The others in attendance appeared to be much better able to pay a large sum of cash for the experience of owing me for the weekend. I made a mental note to ask Mike if he would bring me back and allow Paul to have me for a few hours.

I was back up on the platform and was flabbergasted as I heard the bids rapidly increasing. I was wondering to myself what these people would expect from me after paying so much? I then heard the bid of one hundred ten thousand dollars and was shocked back to reality. George had my attention and I knew as he looked at me he was silently asking me if I really wanted to go through with this or call it off. We had talked and I knew this was my last chance to call off the fantasy. I knew, even if Mike and George didn't that there was no way I could call it off, even if I had wanted to do so. My sexual arousal was much too high. I had to see this through to the end. George understood when I gave a very slight nod of my head that my answer to his silent question was that I was ready and willing to go through with this to the end. George then said the one word to finalize the auction, thereby sealing the deal, "SOLD."

It was as if I was in the front seat of the roller coaster topping that first big hill. I was in for the ride with no way to stop the trip until I reached the end of the track. My journey had begun and it was a ride I would remember for the rest of my life, and one I sincerely wanted to experience. Little did I know at the time how long the ride would last and all the twists, turns and loops the track would take me through along the way. It truly was a roller coaster ride.

When completed I would know if this fantasy should have remained a fantasy or if this would be the best thing to happen to my sex life. Maybe, like most things in life, it would be somewhere in the middle, leaving me wanting more and regretful at the same time.

The man to whom I now belong is Mr. Cole. That is all I knew as I saw him approach the platform. I watched silently as George handed him the leash to which I was connected. George had been holding the leash that was connected to the collar Mike had fastened snugly around my neck. I recall thinking at the time that Cole was a pleasant looking man. His hair was coal black with a fleck of gray on the right temple leading me to estimate his age to be in his late 40's or early 50's. He was a tall man. Taller than Mike. Using Mike as a comparison, I figured Cole to be around 6'3". His body was trim and fit. He was clean shaven and his skin was nicely tanned. His hazel eyes pierced through me as if he could see clear through to my soul.

Immediately upon accepting my leash from George, Mr. Cole grasped the ring on the front of my collar and held me as his eyes roamed over my body. He was inspecting up close what he now owned. He looked back into my eyes and smiled. I could not help but wonder what he was thinking. Was he pleased with his purchase?

I caught a glimpse of my husband as he appeared from the back of the room. George handed Mr. Cole a pen and had him sign the agreement. Mr. Cole handed the form to Mike. George handed Mr. Cole a copy of the form Mike had signed earlier. Cole opened a briefcase he was carrying and I saw more cash than I had ever seen at one time, prior to this. He took eleven bundles of bills, I later learned contained $10,000 each and handed them to Mike. It made only a small dent in the total number of bundles I saw in the case. How much must he have been willing to pay? I looked around the room and saw that everyone had left, leaving only Mike, George, Mr. Cole and myself still in the room. Strange as it may sound standing there naked, as the only female, with these three fully clothed men surrounding me, made me feel very small and vulnerable. It was even more so than when the room was full of people touching my naked body.

With the business part of the sale out of the way, and just the four of us remaining in the room, I was surprised when Mike in such a matter of fact manner acknowledged to Mr. Cole I was now his property and asked permission to kiss me. It is strange, but as the sex slave owned by another man, I have never enjoyed any of Mike's kisses more than I enjoyed the taste of his mouth as his tongue snaked into my mouth and took very brief possession of me during that moment.

My thoughts at that moment, feeling I was the property of another man and my husband had to ask that man who now owned me for permission to kiss me, did something to make the kiss mean that much more. My heart was ripped apart. I wanted to experience this fantasy so much, but my love and desire to have Mike roughly take me, forcefully fucking my cunt right there in front of these men, had never been stronger. I would have even enjoyed it if Mike had allowed each of the others to fuck me. The fact, in this fantasy, that I no longer belonged to him changed the kiss somehow. I can't explain it, but it happened.

The kiss was over much too quick. As Mike released his embrace of my nude body, I once again felt so alone and naked. Mike told me he loved me and I truly believe at that moment he loved me as much or more than I loved him. He handed Mr. Cole my dress, overnight bag and the duffel bag containing the sex toys. Mike turned and walked toward the door, I tried to watch him leave, but Mr. Cole grabbed my collar again and turned me toward him, preventing me from watching Mike exit the door. I realized at this moment that George had also left with Mike. I was now naked and alone with this man I had just met and knew nothing about. I didn't even know his first name.

Cole's voice was deep and smooth. Even though what he had to say was not something you would expect to calm you, it did. He immediately put me at ease and made my slave persona become even more real. "I realize this is a fantasy you have had for some time. We both realize midnight Sunday this will all be a memory. My hope is we both treasure these memories for the rest of our lives. While you and I both realize you are not actually my sex slave, I shall treat you as one and expect you to behave as a submissive slave at all times, unless I instruct you otherwise. I understand you have a safe word that will terminate the fantasy. I ask one additional condition, to hopefully prevent your use of the safe word. If you ever say the word "RED" this all stops, but if you feel that we are approaching that point, if you say the word "YELLOW" I will slow down or lessen the intensity of what is happening. If you say "PAUSE" I will stop and we can discuss any concerns you have, without stopping the fantasy. Is this agreeable to you?"

It was now time to really get into my role as this man's property and in my mind become his sex slave, I responded to his question, by kneeling on the floor at his feet. With my eyes focused on the floor I answered by saying, "Yes Master. I am yours and my only desire it to bring you happiness through your use of my body."

I could not see his face, but I could hear the smile in his voice as he said "Excellent!"

I waited there on my knees with my eyes lowered and heard him continue. "My little slave, I am a very demanding, but also a very loving man. I will punish you if you disobey, or even if you have not disobeyed. You will be punished as it suits me to do so. You will be naked at all times, unless I have you in public. In order to avoid a scene or arrest, I will have you dressed in as little as possible to keep from raising the attention of law enforcement. I am not interested in protecting your modesty and will have you dressed as it pleases me. I do fully intend to push you to your limits and beyond as I enjoy your embarrassment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I understand and welcome your attention."

"Very good. I have every expectation we will both enjoy our time together. One more thing, I assume you are on birth control, if not that is unfortunate. I had the required medical check and am healthy and assume you are also. I am fertile, but I will never use a condom when I use you. You must admit it would be ridiculous to fuck your own slave while wearing a condom. I tell you this so you will know how you will be used. You will not speak unless I ask you a direct question or give you permission to speak. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"What do you wish to be called if I introduce you in public or to friends? I will obviously make people aware you are my slave, but do you wish for me to simply call you "slave" or is there another name or title you would prefer I use? You may look at me. I do not require you to look at the floor. You have lovely eyes and a beautiful face I wish to see."

I looked up into his eyes and thought for a few moments before answering, "My name to my husband is Kristie, but I believe a property owner should be able to name his property something to his liking. I believe a name and/or title of your choosing is what is proper. After all, you own me, I am your property and as such you should give me a name or title of your choice. It is your right as the owner to name your property."

"Marvelous! I do like your attitude and know this is going to be very enjoyable for me and hopefully for you as well. Your name shall be Erica. You will not answer to your former name, but to the name your owner has now given you. Although not necessary, I will explain. Erica is the name of my sister Elizabeth's daughter. You will meet my brother and sister tomorrow. Erica is my beautiful niece and I have always had a very strong urge to fuck her. So far I have been able to suppress my urges with regard to her. Naming you Erica will give me the opportunity to live my fantasy of fucking my niece as I use you for my pleasure. It will be fun as I imagine I am actually fucking my niece. During those times you will refer to me as Uncle Simon and all other verbal feedback from you will be given as my niece and not as my slave. Do you understand?"

What a strange coincidence, I thought, my husband will also be fucking a woman named Erica this weekend. I smiled and said, "I understand Master. Your slave likes her new name."

"Stand up, I nave to dress you so I can take you to my room. Although I know every man in this hotel would prefer you naked, I know most of the women would be offended or more likely jealous of my slave's body."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers