Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 08

Story Info
Kristie's fears of her new owner's brother are confirmed.
11.6k words
4.67
28.6k
23

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

Mike Adams -- 41 year old Husband of Kristie, Vice President of Software Company.

Kristie Adams -- 32 year old wife of Mike and sex slave to be auctioned

George -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Shane -- Friend of Mike and Kristie from swinger club

Heidi -- George's wife

Erica -- Personal secretary of Mike Adams

Paul -- Hotel Manager

Simon Cole -- Auction Winning bidder

Eric Cole -- Brother of Simon

Elizabeth or Liz -- Sister of Simon

Mary -- Household maid for Cole residence

Samuel Cook -- Retired Husband of Gloria

Gloria Cook -- Wife of Sam Cook

Harry Smelling -- Best friend of Simon Cole

Lisa Smelling -- Wife of Harry

Ben -- Employee of Simon Cole

SUMMARY:

Each year Mike fulfills a sex fantasy of his wife's for her birthday. This year he has decided to make her fantasy being sold as a sex slave at auction become reality for a weekend. With the help of a couple friends, ten individuals who are strangers to Mike and Kristie are invited to participate as bidders at the auction. As the story unfolds Kristie is sold on the auction block to a total stranger to be used as his sex slave for the entire weekend. As fantasy becomes reality, both husband and wife have concerns how the fantasy will end. Will their perfect marriage be damaged as a result of this weekend?

Part 8 continues in chapter 36 as Elizabeth helps prepare Kristie for the last day of her fantasy adventure. Kristie is enjoying the fantasy until Eric takes her to his bedroom in Chapter 36 casting a cloud over the entire weekend. Simon takes matters into his own hands to resolve a situation he has been suspecting was putting Kristie in danger.

ATTENTION: This is a rather long multi-part story (over 100k words in 9 parts). I hope you like the story, but if you are not into long novel length stories, or are not willing to read the parts of the story in sequence, you are very likely not going to enjoy this story. This story flows from one part directly into the next with very little, if any recap of what has happened previously. This fantasy story is told from the perspective of various fictional characters. The character perspective changes, and when they do occur they almost always take place at the chapter breaks.

All activities described in this story are between consenting adults except for a brief rape scene in Chapter 36. All events, places and things described are FICTIONAL and purely fantasy. If a brief rape scene offends you, please do not read this story, or skip over Chapter 36 in this part of the story.


REMEMBER: This is fantasy. It is NOT real and yes, I realize many of the scenes are unrealistic...remember it is a fantasy.

Hopefully you have read the previous parts and enjoy the story as it continues...

Chapter 36 -- Raped

Mistress Elizabeth helped me into the bathroom and had me stand over the toilet as she pulled the plug from my ass. Immediately as she had it out I sat down to release Master's urine enema. I had just a moment before the fluid came gushing out. Using the same enema bag and nozzle Mary had used, Elizabeth flushed my colon with warm water four times before she was satisfied I was clean. I think both she and Mary enjoyed giving me enemas, because I did not feel like I needed to be flushed out that much.

"Now that we have you clean inside, you need to clean the outside. I need to run back to my room and get ready. I will come back and dry your hair, apply your makeup and dress you. Then we will go eat breakfast. I am sure you are starving."

"Yes Mistress." She was right, I was starving, but what was this about dressing me, I wondered? After all Master said I would be wearing clothes only when in public and then only enough to keep from getting me arrested. I clearly remember how he had me dressed when we left the hotel. That was so embarrassing but also very exciting.

The bath felt wonderful. There is nothing like a hot bath to make a woman feel feminine. Cleaning all the body fluids from my skin and cleaning my ass and pussy made me feel almost human again. I was lying back with my eyes closed thinking about all the events that had happened since Friday night, when I heard Elizabeth return and entering the master bath.

"Hurry up dear, we need to get moving. Here let me dry you off." I was not accustomed to having someone dry me, but it felt good and I could tell she enjoyed doing it due to her hands roaming a little more than needed to dry my skin, but I was not complaining.

"Let's get your beautiful long hair dry." Laughing, she said, "It was fun watching you and Simon this morning. He really enjoyed using your long hair. Maybe I should grow mine out for him."

This was all so confusing. Was she still intimate with both brothers? I thought Eric had won her for himself, but there was still something I wanted to learn more about since I was 99.9% certain my husband's personal secretary was her daughter. I already knew from what Simon had told me that Eric was her father.

As she finished applying my makeup she said, "Okay, now for your shoes. Men should really appreciate how we suffer to make them happy. The sad thing is I understand how they feel. These shoes for example, I know they are very uncomfortable, but they make your feet look so damn sexy. I bet when you wear these in public, every man with a foot fetish has a hard cock as you walk by."

She put them on my feet and buckled the strap that went around each of my ankles securing the shoes to my feet. "Okay, almost ready. One last thing before we head downstairs." That was when I saw them, those damn nipple clamps with the connecting chain she had used to lead me down the hall last night.

Elizabeth clamped them on the tip of each nipple, which made them hurt worse than if she had attached them further back where there would be more tit flesh between the jaws. "There, I do like seeing you wearing those, they make your tits look so pretty. Honey, I know they hurt, but like the shoes we wear that hurt our feet, in order to impress the men, I like to see you wearing these just for me."

"Yes Mistress. It makes me happy knowing you think I look pretty with these on my titties. I am happy to wear them for your enjoyment."

Clapping her hands in front of her, she said, "Oh I do adore your desire to please others regardless of the pain you must endure to do so."

Grabbing the chain, she pulled and said, "Let's hurry before breakfast gets cold." Like last night she kept a constant tension on the chain regardless of how fast I walked. Wearing my stilettos it was impossible to walk as fast as her.

When we entered the dining room, Master, Eric and Mary were seated and already eating. Like last night I saw only one chair, and figured my breakfast would be two loads of cum from the cocks of the two men in the house.

To my surprise, Mary rose and said, "Here Erica, take my seat. I am finished and I will go fix plates for you and Elizabeth." It was not that I disliked cum, but that was all I had to eat last night and I really was hungry for something more commonly found on the menu than cum. I was grateful for Mary's kind consideration.

The seat vacated by Mary was next to Eric. I saw him smile as I sat down. His hand immediately moved from his lap to my naked thigh. He squeezed me and looked at me saying, "We have had so much fun. Simon is full of surprises. I wish I could stay and spend the day around the house with you, but I have plans for the day that I really can't cancel." Looking at Master, he said, "Big brother would you mind if I cleaned the pipes out and filled this little beauty with a load of cum before I have to go?"

Master looked at me and said, "I suppose we could wait a few minutes while Erica tends to the maintenance of your cock. Use her with care, I am very proud of my slave and have a busy day planned for her." I could see something in Master's eyes and also saw something in Elizabeth's expression, but she said nothing. Both of them knew there was some bad chemistry between Eric and me, but neither knew exactly what it fully entailed. Elizabeth knew more than Master, but still not all of it.

Eric said, "That is the best news I have had in a long time." He stood from the table, looked at me and commanded, "Come." He added, "Relax, Mary will warm your breakfast when I am finished with you." I looked at Master hoping he would save me, but he just nodded his head indicating his approval.

I walked out of the dining room following Eric back up the stairs. This time instead of turning to the right toward the master bedroom, we turned left going all the way to the end of the hall. I had not been in this bedroom before, but it was every bit as nice as Master's room. The walls were covered with beautiful wallpaper and the ceiling was coffered with a small chandelier hanging from the center. Eric pulled me into his arms and said, "I have been waiting to put my cock into your worthless cunt since I first laid eyes on you. I didn't get a chance at you last night and I just have to fuck that high dollar cunt one time. It is not often a man gets the chance at such a beautiful woman. I am going to put my cum deep in your body. Cunt, do you remember how you would not fuck me yesterday? You are going to pay for that decision you worthless bitch."

He was sitting in the edge of the bed. He gripped my shoulders pressing violently and hard forcing me to my knees, "Get me hard cunt just like you do my brother."

I unbuckled his pants and lowered them. He was commando with no underwear. I had seen and tasted his cock yesterday, but now he was going to use it in my cunt, or at least that is the orifice I thought he had decided to use. Taking him into my mouth, I was determined to make him enjoy this and knew I was ultimately in control. My only question was what it was that turned him on. Was it tender love making, hard fucking, dirty talk, or maybe something much more serious like blood and pain? I felt that Master would not have allowed him to use me if he knew his brother might hurt me. In fact I heard him tell his brother to "use her with care." Why did he feel it necessary to tell him to use me with care? My head was spinning as I sucked Eric's manhood making it grow rapidly. I need to go to my "slave space" and be this man's toy and allow him to enjoy himself. That is what I would do, I decided. After all Elizabeth evidently did not find him too objectionable.

"That is good. You have a very talented mouth, cunt. Get up on the bed and spread those gorgeous legs. I really need to show you how a man properly fucks a cunt bitch making sure she knows what a real man is all about."

I was scared, but again went to my "slave space" hoping it would get me through this. What was it about this man that scared me so much? Maybe it was just a premonition that he had motives other than just enjoying the charms of a submissive and willing female.

He climbed on top of me and without even touching me between my legs he rammed his cock into me. I was too scared to be turned on, so I was pretty dry and it hurt. I screamed as it felt like someone had thrust a knife into me. Even after knowing he hurt me, as signaled by my scream, he began pounding into me and it was obvious he was more into trying to hurt me rather than enjoy himself. This was a demonstration of his power over a woman and not an erotic encounter. I struggled and was rewarded with being slapped on the face with his open hand three times.

"Master, you are hurting me. Please Master allow me to please you."

His answer to my pleas was to viciously claw my breast and then hit me on my breast with his fist. After hitting me full force with his fist he said, "Shut up you fucking bitch! You wanted to be a slave, so be a slave and take the fucking your master is giving you." I was crying and started screaming, "Please Master, this is rape, you are hurting me." He laughed and his attack became even more vicious. Finally, after realizing his only desire was to seriously hurt me, I screamed "RED, RED, RED." He just looked at me and said, "Oh you fucking cunt. You think this is a game you can stop with a stupid Safe Word. You can't seriously believe I give a shit about your Safe Word, do you? Listen here bitch that shit may work with my pussy brother, but it does not work on me. I never agreed to your fucking fantasy. This is the real world and you are my bitch now. I am going to fuck you and I don't give a shit what you think or how you feel."

I was petrified with fear. I realized he had much deeper issues than being horny, he was intent on seriously hurting me for some reason. As I saw him raise his hand to slap me again I heard Master's, voice from behind Eric.

"STOP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! You touch her one more time and it will be your last act. I will kill you and you know I will do it! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF OF HER NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT! If you have any doubt about my sincerity just look behind you!"

While his cock remained inside me, he froze. Looking up from under Eric, I stretched to see Master standing there holding a pistol pointed at his brother with Elizabeth standing directly behind Master. Eric looked back and saw his brother holding the pistol.

Still in me, he laughed and said, "It is okay, we were just playing. Isn't that right pretty lady?" Thinking back to what had just happened, with my face hurting from the vicious slaps to my face and my breast was throbbing from the punch he had inflicted. Yes, I had endured pain at the hands of Master. He had hurt me by punishments and powerful use of his cock, but it is hard to explain, the erotic pain and those events were different than this. The abuses endured at the hands of the man who bought me at the auction were done in a sexual frenzy that was consensual on the part of BOTH of us and we both had enjoyed every second of the fantasy we were living. With Eric this was a case of a sadistic bastard trying to hurt a woman, who was willingly giving herself to him. The worst part was I had no idea why he was doing this. Whatever his reason, this was not fantasy role playing this was rape. No, we were NOT just playing! I looked him in the eye and said only two words, "RED ASSHOLE!"

I heard Master say, "You have until the count of three to pull your filthy cock out of her and get off her, or I promise you I will be needing to replace the wall paper in here from the blood spewing out of the hole I am about to put in your head. ONE, TWO."

He jerked his cock from me and rolled to his side. He slid off the bed and was cussing blaming me for everything. "I don't know what you are so upset about, it is that cunt's fault. She wants to play a game then when she gets her feeling hurt she wants to call it off."

Master did not even answer his claims as he said, "Get your clothes and get the fuck out of this house! I don't want to see your ass here until I cool down and call you. It may be a week, a month or ten years. Just don't come back until you are invited, if ever! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Eric wasted no time leaving the house. We heard his car start and his tires squeal on the pavement as he left.

"I am so sorry Kristie, are you okay?"

"I think so. I am just thankful you came when you did."

"Liz go call the police."

"Wait, please wait. Why do you want to call the police?"

"I think it is pretty obvious. My asshole brother raped you, that's why."

"No, please don't call the police. He is gone and it is over. I don't want to press charges. It was a horrible misunderstanding. I don't know what happened, maybe he was just not able to separate fantasy from reality."

"For the life of me. I have no idea what came over him. He is not that kind of person under normal circumstances."

"Maybe that is the problem. You have to admit what we have been doing is not exactly what you would call normal circumstances, is it?"

"No, I guess you are right. After you left Elizabeth told me what happened yesterday and I we both know there is more to this than you are telling us. For example what happened last night in the theater. Anyway, we were standing outside in the hall listening almost the entire time. When you gave your safe word, I knew it had to be terribly out of control for you to do that. I am so sorry. I can't believe I allowed this to happen. Elizabeth will help you get your things and I will call your husband and explain to him you had to use your safe word. I will explain what happened and ask him where he would like me to meet him so you can go home."

I lowered my eyes and knelt on the floor at his feet and said, "Master I did not safe word with you, it was Eric."

"My agreement with your husband was that if you had to use your safe word the fantasy would stop immediately and since what happened was in violation of the rules I agreed to, I have no right to anything beyond that point."

"Master, I do not want this to end. Can I have just a few minutes with Elizabeth so she can help me clean up and settle down? Then I would like to continue as if this was just a bad dream."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure."

"Look at me, Kristie Adams." I looked up into his eyes as he continued. "Are you absolutely sure this is what you want?"

I looked into his eyes and said, "Master, more than anything. I am very sure. And Master my owner named me after his niece. My name is Erica, not Kristie."

I realized he had just used my real name for the first time. I also had recovered enough to realize Elizabeth had heard my name. Would she connect me with her daughter's boss? Probably not, Adams is a very common surname.

"Master, may I get ready for the remainder of our day together?"

"Yes, my lovely little pet. What have I done to deserve you? Your husband is the luckiest man in the world."

"Thank you for your kindness Master." I rose to my feet and followed Elizabeth out of Eric's room and down the hall to my Master's bedroom."

"So you are Kristie Adams."

"Yes Mistress."

"No, not now. Please drop the fantasy for a few minutes. After what has happened we need to have a serious girl talk."

"Okay, how can I help? What would you like to talk about?"

"First I think you and I could be very close friends, and I would like that very much. I have loved only two women in my life. Prior to this weekend I have been intimate with only one woman. You are the second woman I have been intimate with. I loved both my mother and my daughter, Erica. Do not misunderstand me, I have a very strong attraction to you, but I need to understand some things better."

"Okay, but can we go in the bathroom and let me get in the bathtub and soak while we talk?"

"Certainly, of course. Let me help, you poor thing. What could have come over Eric?"

"I don't know. I like a man who will dominate and take charge. I even like pain that is associated with the sexual aggressiveness and pleasure of my man, but that was pain for the sake of hurting. It seemed like he was mad at Simon and was taking it out on me. I really don't know what the true reason for that level of cruelty was."

"Who knows for sure? I am happy you are not pressing charges, even though you have every right to do so and in all honesty probably should. When Simon told us your name was Erica, I was a little shocked. Can you tell me what that was all about?"

"I am not sure what you mean but after the auction I was trying to get into my fantasy role and told him that while my name is Kristie, he now owned me and as such could give me a name of his choice. I told him I preferred it not be my actual name. He told me his niece's name is Erica and he would like for me to have her name." I was telling her the truth, just not the entire truth.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers