Wife Stories 01: Breasts Play

Story Info
Consensual breast play with loving wife.
2.4k words
4.25
29k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers

We have agreed to spend the night at home and play around a bit. Tonight I am free to do whatever I please and I intend to use this opportunity the best I can. I have told you that tonight I want to focus on your breasts, You know that means I am going to hurt you. I love you so very much but sometimes I just need to have my way, to hurt you a bit. I know it doesn't make sense but I just need to. You have asked me to play nice, especially with your breasts. I have agreed but we both know we have a very different idea what "nice" means when it comes to playing with breasts. Tonight I am going to enjoy myself.

I have instructed you to do your makeup as we would be going out. You are to dress up in nice lingerie. Black seamed stockings, a garter belt, dark red panties and a matching bra and black heels, the whole deal. You are getting ready and this leaves me a nice time to ready the stage for tonight's play.

After an hour you enter the living room where I am waiting for you. I have prepared everything for the night. I ask you to turn around slowly so I can admire your body. You have long brown hair and smooth pale skin. Your breast are firm B-cup with small but perky nipples. Your breasts are what I would call the perfect shape. The push-up bra lifts them up nicely even though they hardly need the extra support. I ask you to bend forward so I can admire your legs and ass. Stockings and heels make your legs look long and the garter belt frames your ass nicely. You look stunningly beautiful and I have to run my hand up your legs just to get a feel. I get a urge to slap your ass but I control my self. Tonight is not about your ass or about our legs. They need to wait for another time. Tonight is all about your breasts.

I tell you to stand up straight and slowly move around you and back behind you. I come close to you so that our bodies are touching. I can feel you shivering and you breath with short sharp gasps. For a moment I embrace you in my arms and let my hands wonder all around your body. I softly kiss your neck and move up to your ear. You tilt your head back so I can reach and kiss your red lips. After a long kiss my hands slowly cup your breasts and start fondling them over the bra. I slide my right arm down your body while the left stays on your breasts and reach the front of your panties. My fingers run across the thin lacy fabric and a shiver runs through you. I gently start rubbing your pussy through the fabric and you gasp when my hand moves over your clit. My fingers find the edge of the fabric and slide inside your panties. I find your clit and rub it gently careful not to put too much pressure on it to tease you and you start quietly moaning and try to push your hips against my hand. I play around a bit and reach downward and slide my fingers inside you.

My god you are wet. I play with your pussy for a moment and then pull my hand away and you sigh with disappointment. I return my right hand to your breasts and squeeze them for a few times like trying to get a feel. You softly moan as I am still very gentle. Also the padded bra is protecting your tender breasts and I need to get rid of it. My hands move to your back and slowly unclip the hooks of you bra and, one by one, slip the straps over your shoulders. The bra hangs on to your perky breasts for a moment but then slips off. I let it fall on the floor. I cup your now naked breasts and a shiver runs through you once more. I fondle them for a while, squeezing and massaging. Occasionally I grab a nipple in between my fingers and give it a tug or a squeeze or just roll them around. You squirm and moan and are clearly enjoying this part but now it is time to move on.

I take some hemp rope and tie you a new bra in a form of a breast harness. The harness frames your breasts nicely as your firm breast don't really need support. I take your arms and gently but firmly move them behind your back. You are not struggling nor objecting even though you know that the fun part is over for you and you are not going to like what is coming next. I tie your hands together from the wrists and add another rope above the elbows. I tighten the upper rope until your elbows are almost touching. A small grunt escapes your lips as the rope pulls your hands to a uncomfortable position. This forces your elbows and shoulder back and pushes your breast nicely forward. I move behind you once more and reach for you breasts and start softly caressing them. I take both of your nipples in my fingers and gently roll them between my fingertips. You are squirming around and mumbling something, maybe objecting but I cannot tell. I hold you firmly in place and you cannot escape. I pinch your nipples between my fingers and you cry out and try to pull away and escape my grasp but with little success. I keep rolling, pinching and tugging your tender nipples a few times with increasing force and pressure but finally let them go.

Tonight I don't want to hear any objections from your lips though they would make little difference. I take a large red ball gag and place it into your lips. You obediently open up your mouth and I slide the gag in and tighten the strap around your head. You mumble something, maybe to test if you can speak but I pay no attention to it. I kneel in front of you and start slowly pulling down your panties while kissing your stomach, pussy mound and upper thighs. Once your panties are on your ankles I ask you to step out of them. I discard them to the floor next to your bra. I get up and firmly guide you to the coffee table and instruct you to kneel on it. You are struggling a bit with your high heels and I help you on to the table. My hand gesture you to spread your legs apart. I gently run my fingers between your thighs and feel the wetness there.

I smile and let my hand run across your body briefly stopping at your breasts but continue tracing my fingers all over your body. Finally I pull away my hand and reach down under the table and pull out a small basket. Your eyes widen when you realize it is full of clothespins and what I have in mind for tonight. You start to shake your head. I know you hate these little things. They seem so harmless and yet they bite hard. Especially on the more tender parts of your body. I place the basket on the table and softly kiss your forehead. "Will you allow me this pleasure, just for tonight?" You cannot answer nor object with the gag but look at me with serious eyes and I match your gaze. For a moment we just stare each other but finally you sigh and your chin drops in defeat.

You nod slowly and mumble something behind your gag that I cannot make out. I hug you and whisper "I love you" to your ear. I gently rub your nipples to get them pointing firmly up and then take two clothespins and very slowly place one to each nipple. You gasp as the clothespins bite into your tender nipples. I can see the pain on your face. It is from just the two clothespins and I cannot imagine how sensitive your nipples must be for that to hurt so much. You hate this so much. You have told that to me. Especially the pain on your breasts and nipples. Yet you submit to your faith with quiet whimpering.

I slowly start to play with the clothespins. I tug them a little and pull them gently. I rotate them and play with the pressure, releasing them a little and then letting them bite in again. Each time you gasp and whimper when the clothespin bites in. Finally I remove them and a sound of a wounded small animal escapes your gagged lips as the blood flow returns. I start massaging your nipples to speed up the blood flow as it returns making them so very painful. You squirm and whimper but cannot escape. I let your nipples rest for a moment and then return the clothespins to them. Again you take gasp sharply as they bite into your tender nipples. I grab couple more clothespins but this time I bend down and reach in between your legs. I put one to each of your pussy lips. You whimper. I tug them gently and slide my hand in between.

Despite the treatment you are very wet. I push two fingers inside of you and keep my thumb on your clit. I start slowly rubbing your clit while my fingers probe inside of you. Your breathing starts to get heavier as I continue playing. With my other hand I reach for more clothespins. I ponder for a moment as what to do with them. I stop fondling your pussy for a moment and with my hand pinch the skin on the side of your right breast and clip one clothespin to it. I repeat this several times and clip five more to your right breast. There are now total of seven clothespins on your right breast. Six all around the breast and seventh biting on the nipple. I slowly proceed to do the same to your other breast. I look at your face during the process and the expression on your face is of sweet agony as I, one by one, clip the clothespins onto your tender flesh. A lonely tear runs down your cheek ruining the carefully constructed makeup.

Your breasts look marvelous with seven clothespins on each. I leave them in place at your breasts and return my attention to your pussy. I play around with the clothespins on you pussy lips, tugging, twisting and pulling and finally removing them. You struggle to stay still and pull up a bit while a quiet whimper escapes your lips as again the blood flow returns. I reach down between your legs and again start rubbing and fondling with your pussy. After a moment the pleasure wins the pain and you start to breath heavily once more. This time I continue to play with your clit and probe my fingers inside of your pussy. You start moving your hips against my hand and it doesn't take long before you climax. Your body tensions up and then the orgasm hits you. Your body is shaking from the orgasm and once it passes it leaves you panting. I smile, hug you and then gently kiss you on your gagged mouth.

I let you catch your breath and then start removing the clothes pins from your breasts. I proceed slowly, removing them one by one and enjoying the painful expressions on your face after each one trying to relish in that sweet agonizing moment until it passes only to re emerge with another one. More tears start to run down your cheeks leaving black traces of mascara behind. Finally there are only two more left, the ones on your nipples. This is the best part. I move behind you and reach around you. You are in my arms and I am hugging you. "I love you oh so very much." I whisper into your ear. I embrace you for a moment and then, one by one, very slowly unclip the clothespins from your nipples. A small cry escapes from your lips and you try to bend over to protect your hurting breasts. That is no good and I stop you and cup both of your breasts to my hands. I pull you upright and very gently run my fingers over your nipples. You squirm and cry behind your gag and try to escape my fingers but with little success. I gently take your nipples between my fingers and massage them to help with the blood flow. You are trying to pull away but I keep you in my embrace. I keep fondling your nipples and caressing your breasts. You start to calm down as the pain slowly passes.

I hold you in my arms for a few minutes while continue fondling your breasts. I am not too rough as you are still hurting. Finally I let go and move you on to the sofa. I lay you on your side and remove my clothes. I gently come next to you and penetrate your pussy from behind. I wrap you in my arms and gently start fucking you. I pet your hair and kiss your ears and neck. I reach around your body and cup your breasts. I keep fondling them while pushing deep inside of you. It does not take long for me to climax and I cum inside of you.

I take a moment to catch my breath and then untie your hands and remove the gag. I once more reach my hands around you to your tender breasts. I start so very gently caressing them while I embrace you. We stay there for a long while, you laying in my arms and me gently caressing your body. After some time I notice you are softly crying.

"Was it so bad?" I ask.

"No... and yes." You whisper.

"It is just the emotions and feelings of pain and pleasure that are messing with my head" You continue with a weak voice.

"I love you, and I am sorry. I just need to have it. I am truly sorry and only thing I can say is that I love you and would do anything for you." I try to explain myself.

"I know, I know..." you sigh. "I love you too... I wouldn't let you do that if I didn't" You tell me.

I embrace you even more closely and we stay there on the sofa you in my arms not saying anything for while. Eventually you fall a sleep and I carry you to the bed.

Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers