Wife Stories 02: Spanking

Story Info
Consensual spanking with loving wife.
2.6k words
4.11
25.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers

You are going to get spanked tonight. For the past week you have been a real bitch but that is not the reason for tonight's spanking. That would be a good excuse but I don't need excuses to spank you. I just want to. That is all the reason that I need to give your ass a thorough spanking.

For us spanking is not just a quick punishment for me to administer to you. No, not at all. It is an event. Something for me to relish and enjoy. For this reasons I have instructed you to dress up for the occasion. I have prepared the living room and waiting for you to get ready. You enter the room looking visibly nervous but stunningly beautiful in your tight little black dress that hugs your body and ass and leaves almost nothing for imagination. I can make out the outline of your lingerie underneath and see that you are wearing black stockings. I know you have on you a blood red garter belt and matching red lacy thong and bra set though they are not currently visible. The top band of your stockings is peeking underneath the dress and you have 5 inch black platform heels on you. I am sitting on the sofa and gesture you to come and stand in front of me. I want to admire your body. I instruct you to do a spin and marvel the delicate curves of your body. The dress hugs our ass so nicely but that is about to change.

But I must not hurry. I want to capture the moment. Every small thing there is. There is all the time in the world. At this point and place time feels like it has stopped moving. There is just the two of us here and now. I tell you to take the "Inspection" position. You quickly spread your legs and put your hands behind you head and assume good posture. I lean back on the couch and congratulate myself for training such a obedient wife. I let you stand there for a long time while I just watch you. Then I suddenly realize that I forgot to put on your collar. I quickly tell you to take "Collar me" position on the coffee table. You quickly climb on to the table and kneel legs spread while you hands return to the back of your head. I pull out a small black choker that is more of a decorative item rather than an actual collar. It matches nicely to your dress and in fact you have worn it many times when we go out. I hook it up around your neck and lean back on the couch and continue just looking at you.

After I am done marveling your body I ask you to come to me. You get up with some effort as your legs have already gotten stiff and the high heels are not helping. I run my hands up your thighs and over your ass. It feels so firm under my hand and I can see and feel the outline of the garter and the thong through the tight dress. I gesture you to take position and climb over my lap. You struggle with it but do so with some effort because of your tight dress and high heels. I help you and guide you into the position. You are laying across my lap, legs to my right gently resting on the sofa and head towards my left.

"I am going to start and warm you up for the actual punishment that is coming later." I tell you. "I want you to stay still and look straight ahead with head held high."

You nod and raise your head and look forward. I run my right hand across your ass, upper thighs and lover back while my left wraps around your upper body. You can feel my hard cock rubbing against your stomach through my pants and your dress. This part is always so exciting. You can almost feel the anticipation in the air. I raise my hand and give you the first slap. It is not hard, not yet. This is to warm you up for the real thing. I slap you again and then a third time. I proceed spanking your ass with my open palm through the dress. I use light to medium force and the dress softens the blows even more. I slap you all around your ass and upper thighs. You don't react much to the blows. Only the couple hardest hits make you squirm a bit. After maybe 30 to 40 slaps I stop and massage your ass for a moment to get the blood flowing.

"Now let's get this dress out of the way, shall we?" I rhetorically ask and proceed to lift up your dress. It is easier said than done. In this position the tight dress is clinging to your ass and hips not wanting to let go. I gesture you to raise your hips a bit and slowly I manage to pull up the dress and reveal your ass. Your ass is tight and firm and it is nicely framed by the red garterbelt and thong. There is only a hint of red to be seen on your ass cheeks and it looks pale compared to the deep dark red of your lingerie but that is soon about to change. I run my hand across your ass and then give it a first decent smack. The sound of the smack on your bare ass is surprisingly loud in the otherwise quiet room and feels out of place in this delicate moment. I hit you again and another smack rings in the room. This time a small whimper follows from your lips. I start slowly spanking you and soon assume a rhythmic pace using medium force. You whimper or gasp here and there when a stronger blow lands on your ass. Soon your ass cheeks start to turn red. I continue spanking you for a while, not counting the hits but rather enjoying the rhythmic flow and adjusting the strength when I see fit. You ass quickly turns bright red and I can feel the warmth under my hand.

I stop for a moment and give you some time to rest. I massage you red ass and slowly slide my hands in between your legs. I gently rub my fingers against the thin fabric of you panties and a small moan escaped your lips. Even through the panties I can feel that you are very wet. I run my hand up and down your inner thighs and gently rub against your panties. You try to push your hips against my hand but I quickly slap you hard and remind you to stay still. I tease you for a moment longer and then push my fingers under the straps of your panties and slowly pull them down to your thighs. I tell you to spread your legs slightly apart so that the panties stay there midway down your thighs and I get better access in between your legs. I once more slide my hand up your inner thighs and in between your legs. My fingers find your smooth shaved pussy and slip inside of you. They slide easily in to your extremely wet pussy and you gasp as they enter.

"This was supposed to be a punishment" I chuckle.

You blush and mumble something I can't quite make out. I push my fingers deeper and a quiet moan escapes your lips. I keep pushing my fingers deeper and place my thumb to your clit and start rubbing it while fucking you with my fingers. You push your hips against my hand and arch your back. I continue for a moment and then pull my fingers out. You whimper with disappointment.

I wipe my fingers to your panties and smack hard on your bare ass. "I told you to stay still. You are disobeying." The sudden hard blow catches you off guard and you let out a sharp cry for the first time. I give you another hard smack on your bare ass and you bite your lip. Third hit is aimed to your right cheek and fourth to your left. Both are hard and so is the sound following them. Bright red hand marks show up immediately on both cheeks. I proceed to spank you on your ass altering between left and right cheek and using quite a bit force. I pick up the rhythmic pace once more and give you twentyish hard slaps. You cry out after each and have trouble staying still. Your upper body naturally raises up as you tension your body in a effort to stay still. This causes the muscles in your ass to tension which just makes the hits sting more. Your ass is on fire now and you are panting. I give you a moment and then continue. This time I continue spanking you for another 20 hits. You receive the first ten surprisingly well but during the next ten you start whimpering and some of the hardest make you cry out. Finally I stop and you are squirming in my lap.

I let you calm down once more and then gently run my hand over your red ass. Your ass is completely red almost matching the color of your garterbelt and thong. I can barely make out handprints on the edges but in the middle it is just evenly red. I tell you to get up and help you in the process as you struggle up with the heels. Your panties slip down to your ankles and I help you to step out of them and discard them on the floor. I turn you to face me and see that the tears have ruined your delicate makeup that was so perfect just a moment ago. I take a piece of paper and gently wipe away the worst.

I run my hands up to your sides and up to your breasts. I cup them and gently squeeze and caress them. I stand up and move my hand to your shoulders and carefully slide the straps of your dress over your shoulder. I firmly grab the front of your dress over your breasts and pull it down exposing the red bra. You gasp startled by the sudden tug on your dress and almost fall forward but I catch you. The tight dress binds your hands against your sides making them hard to move from elbow up. I had not planned for that but it suits me nicely. Restraining you is always a pleasure no matter how small.

I unhook the bra from the back and the straps come loose to enable me to remove the bra completely. I discard it on the floor next to the panties. Your firm perky breasts look amazing and are nicely framed by the pulled down dress. I sit back down and tell you to lean forward. You breast are trust forward and hang before my eyes. I feel them with my hands and then gently slap the right breast. You close your eyes and bite your lip but stay still. I slap your left breast and repeat this several times. I am not hitting hard but the discomfort is showing on your face. I think this is enough. Tonight is not about your breast so I get up and ask you to follow.

I lead you to a chair and tell you to lean against it from the back side so that you can grab the top of the back rest with the limited movement of your hands. You are now leaning over the chair with legs straight and ass readily available. I again tell you to stay still and look straight ahead. I pick up the riding crop and move in position.

"I am going to give you ten and I want you to count for me." I state. You nod.

I raise my hand ready to deliver the first blow and you brace for it. I wait for you to exhale and relax and then bring the crop down. The crop makes a whipping sound through the air and lands right across your ass. *whip* *Smack*

"One, sir." You say while your whole body tensions after the blow.

Bright red welt appears running over your ass where the crop landed. I raise the crop and again bring it down on your ass. *whip* *Smack*

"Two, sir." Your whole body tensions again. A second red welt raises running almost parallel to the first one.

*whip* *Smack*

"Three, Sir" This time there is a hint of struggle in your voice

*whip* *Smack*

"Four, Sir" The pitch of your voice raises and you take a deep breath.

*whip* *Smack*

"Five.., Sir..." You struggle to muter out the words and you are really struggling to stay still.

"Halfway there." I state and run the crop over your ass. There are five distinct welts running across each other on your ass. I gently massage them with the crop and then run it in between your legs. I gesture you to part your legs. I run the tip of the crop across your pussy. I can see the tip gleaming with your juices. This gives you a tiny pause to collect yourself.

*whip* *Smack*

"SIX, Sir" You yell as I swiftly bring the crop down on your ass and you bite your lip.

*whip* *Smack*

"SEVEN..., Sir..." Your feet are trembling as you try to cope with the pain.

*whip* *Smack*

"Eight..., Sir...yyymmmmhh" You are really struggling to receive the last ones.

*whip* *Smack*

"nine..., sir..." You whisper and your entire body trembles. I pull up the crop one final time but let you wait for it. Seconds pass and the wait is mentally too much for you. "..please..." You quietly beg and I can hear that tears are not far.

*whip* *Smack*

"Aaauuuu... Ten, Sir" You cry out with pain but there is almost relief in your voice. You know it is over for now.

I reach for the coffee table and crab a large vibrator. I turn it on and tease you for a moment until sliding it inside of you. You gasp as the large vibrator enters inside of your pussy. I gently fuck you with the vibrator. You quietly whimper but soon it changes to moaning. I continue fucking you with the vibrator and it doesn't take long when you arch your back as the orgasm hits you. I remove the vibrator and pull out my hard cock and penetrate your from behind. You gasp and try to pull away as your body and pussy is still riding out the orgasm but I hold you in place. I start fucking you with firm thrusts while your pussy is still flexing from the orgasm. Your dripping wet pulsating pussy feels heavenly around my cock. I push as deep as I can get and your red beaten ass feels hot, almost burning, against my skin. I fuck you with long slow trusts enjoying the every moment. You quietly whimper and I cannot tell is it from pain or pleasure. I start to pick up the pace and it doesn't take me long to reach my climax. I pull out just in time and spray my load all over you spanked red ass. I take a step back and marvel my work. You are still leaning against the chair, panting, legs slightly apart and your ass is like a piece of art. Your ass is bright red with ten dark welts running across it. All this is covered in my cum like icing on a cake. Truly a masterpiece to look at.

Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers